Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption (7773 Views)

El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Kingspin(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Buhari cannot give what you don`t have. Let the media works,praises and worship begin as usual with the administration.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Owliver(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:

And yes, I know its you tongue
you know its me? sorry man i dont know ur aszhole

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Mynd44: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Owliver:
ok if that be the case then 12.5kg fills for 3,700 not 2,500 olodo
When was the last time you refilled?

Plus it actually cost 3,000 6 months ago now it is 2,499. If your dealer sells to you at 3,700, sorry bruh...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by dridowu: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

What happens to all the petitions that are residing with the authorities?
Abnormal/Normal Nigeria slang "Still under investigation".
Like i said earlier, until court of law fine them guilty they are still innocent like you and i.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by kaboninc(m): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:

You mean we should have voted back in the inept President Jonathan who allowed people like Diezani run free?

Hmmm
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Owliver(m): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:

When was the last time you refilled?

Plus it actually cost 3,000 6 months ago now it is 2,499. If your dealer sells to you at 3,700, sorry bruh...
OK thanks to ur buhari ehn if thats what you want to here. grin
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by DropShot: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
yorke1:
Everybody is disappointed. The list of people on the list doesn't deserve the wait for Christ sake! Buhari has scammed everyone.
Please tell us the meaning of 'everybody'.

Awon olodo rabata gbogbo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by donphilopus: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:
All I see here are "accused of" and "allegedly" please come back when you have any sensible reason to wail and cry. The truth is that you PDP goons are so hypocritical that you say people are innocent until proven guilty but only limit it to when people like Kashamu, Stella Oduah and Diezani are involved.

Please name one of them that had been indicted, had a case running in court or has ever appeared in court in relation to corruption.

Name one that has been convicted or hush up. We are not here for the usual crap the PDP does. It is funny that PDP supporters whose "hero" had ministers like Obanikoro criticize Fayemi.

Fayose has been screaming that Fayemi stole money since before he became governor but up till today not one allegation against him.

As for Fashola...please keep wailing. But while at it, point to one person that can stand him in intelligence in the PDP. Is it Idris Wada or Akpabio? Lmaoooo.

I even thought he will mention Kemi Adeosun or something like that. Pointlessness is your thing now.

Have fun....I can bet a wánk fess is about to follow so let me watch and laugh at your arrogance mixed with ignorance

Wait, do you people know that a 12.5kg cylinder of cooking gas is now 2,500 Naira, Kerosene is 50 Naira and diesel sells for 110 Naira?

These PDP folks should go bury their heads in motor oil abeg

God bless you bros. Tell the wailers let them know. Most of the wail for wailing sake even if there's nothing to wail about!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by SkyBlue1: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
No surprise at all at OP's stance it was very much expected, the truth is he would NEVER have been satisfied with anything - even if Jesus was in that cabinet - because he is not objective, there are some people that Buhari simply can't ever please and he should not waste his efforts and time trying to, he should simply do the job he was democratically elected to do.

With regards to the nominees. We tried 16 years of PDP ministers headed by totally corrupt presidents, I think we are allowed to at least give an alternative president a chance to have his stab at the same problem with the freedom to lead, a freedom which the past flailures of the last 16 years had and squandered. He has been given power, he should therefore be allowed the space to also perform.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by yorke1: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
DropShot:

Please tell us the meaning of 'everybody'.

Awon olodo rabata gbogbo.
Professor olodo rabata. Everybody is diappointed. Deal with that!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
adconline:
Corrupt party loyalists over Technorats.. GMB has set the ball very low: just match GEJ's worst record.
GEJ has really disappointed Nigerians. Nobody is happy with the fraud of a list

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
SkyBlue1:
No surprise at all at OP's stance it was very much expected, the truth is he would NEVER have been satisfied with anything - even if Jesus was in that cabinet - because he is not objective, there are some people that Buhari simply can't ever please and he should not waste his efforts and time trying to, he should simply do the job he was democratically elected to do.

With regards to the nominees. We tried 16 years of PDP ministers headed by totally corrupt presidents, I think we are allowed to at least give an alternative president a chance to have his stab at the same problem with the freedom to lead, a freedom which the past flailures of the last 16 years had and squandered. He has been given power, he should therefore be allowed the space to also perform.
You have to be VERY sincere with yourself. Nobody is happy with the fraud of a list that Buhari submitted to the Senate. Nigerians are sad to see same old thieves

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by kaboninc(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:
All I see here are "accused of" and "allegedly" please come back when you have any sensible reason to wail and cry. The truth is that you PDP goons are so hypocritical that you say people are innocent until proven guilty but only limit it to when people like Kashamu, Stella Oduah and Diezani are involved.

Please name one of them that had been indicted, had a case running in court or has ever appeared in court in relation to corruption.

Name one that has been convicted or hush up. We are not here for the usual crap the PDP does. It is funny that PDP supporters whose "hero" had ministers like Obanikoro criticize Fayemi.

Fayose has been screaming that Fayemi stole money since before he became governor but up till today not one allegation against him.

As for Fashola...please keep wailing. But while at it, point to one person that can stand him in intelligence in the PDP. Is it Idris Wada or Akpabio? Lmaoooo.

I even thought he will mention Kemi Adeosun or something like that. Pointlessness is your thing now.

Have fun....I can bet a wánk fess is about to follow so let me watch and laugh at your arrogance mixed with ignorance

Wait, do you people know that a 12.5kg cylinder of cooking gas is now 2,500 Naira, Kerosene is 50 Naira and diesel sells for 110 Naira?

These PDP folks should go bury their heads in motor oil abeg

Even if you must stand for what is right and just, do not be feeble in the face of politics.

The substance here is CHANGE!

Mr. Buhari who promised us CHANGE did not depart from the CHANGE we used to know neither did he refine the CHANGE we are used to. You go to every thread supporting blindly actions that even a blind man knows it is not proper.

Granted that ALL PDP folks are goons and crooks....does that make the APC want to be a better goon and crook?

President Buhari rode on the wheels of integrity - departure of what used to be. But it is disappointing to see that the so called 'integrity' was a hogwash. We were told that he is a man of his own. But today, we are seeing the thrust of that statement.

Now you find people like Mr. Rotimi Amaechi. And you wonder if indeed we are an insane country. In proper settings, he would be asked to come and tell us what happened to the Rivers Monorail. That alone is very indicting and even moral people like you (as you claim to be) should join in calling for Mr. Amaechi to account for it.

Instead you go about wailing about Dieziani and NOI.

Stop your hypocrisy Myndd.

Did you also see Ibe Kaichukwu's name too? I hope he doesn't double as a Minister of Petroleum (or even Minister of State).

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by cupidhero(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
HopeAtHand:
If the Op believes the indictment of Amaechi by RVSG isn't politically motivated, then he is simply being naive.
Amaechi isnt a saint, but hes alot holier than those calling him a thief.
Officer, I know you to be Amaechi poster, but it amount to shame for you to say that Amaechi's indictment was 'politically' motivated. Did he STEAL or NOT?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by kaboninc(m): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:

And Myndd,

You need to really purge yourself of the eye service and lies you ironically tell yourself.

Kerosene is sold by Forte Oil and NNPC at 50 naira.

The price of diesel varies. In Lagos, it hovers around 110 and different in other parts of the country due to logistics. Most importantly, it is at that price because of the low price of crude oil. I hope you understand.

As with the low price of crude oil, so it is with gas.

Whatever you see today, are the concerted efforts of yesterday. Concentrate on what your boss will do tomorrow.

Your hypocrisy stinks!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Mynd44: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
kaboninc:

Even if you must stand for what is right and just, do not be feeble in the face of politics.

Mr. Buhari who promised us CHANGE did not depart from the CHANGE we used to know neither did he refine the CHANGE we are used to. You go to every thread supporting blindly actions that even a blind man knows it is not proper.

Granted that ALL PDP folks are goons and crooks....does that make the APC want to be a better goon and crook?

President Buhari rode on the wheels of integrity - departure of what used to be. But it is disappointing to see that the so called 'integrity' was a hogwash. We were told that he is a man of his own. But today, we are seeing the thrust of that statement.

Now you find people like Mr. Rotimi Amaechi. And you wonder if indeed we are an insane country. In proper settings, he would be asked to come and tell us what happened to the Rivers Monorail. That alone is very indicting and even moral people like you (as you claim to be) should join in calling for Mr. Amaechi to account for it.

Did you also see Ibe Kaichukwu's name too? I hope he doesn't double as a Minister of Petroleum (or even Minister of State).

Wait.....

You are still on this Amaechi bit? Isn't Wike still the governor of Rivers state?
Has Wike dragged Amaechi to the anti-corruption agencies?

With all the noise made about how corrupt he was, has he been charged to court? Has the Rivers state government charged him to court?

As for Diezani, except you plan to tell me that Tinubu controls British anti-graft agencies, don't go there

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by mickeymimi: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
recycled politicians ..Let the wailing begin.

Besides they are innocent until proven guilty.. None have been taken to court to prove their wrong doings .. all we need is an attitude of change .

Whether we like it or not, change has come and it will continue to be a positive one. Lets wait and we will see the change very soon.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by adconline(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:

And which Nigerians? Those who voted him in are still behind him. The only people who are "disappointed" are you folks with the spirit of Orubebe in you and whatever he does can not satisfy you so.....toddle off
Another partisan brigand talking.
Yar'dua beat him by 18m votes.
GEJ beat him by 10m votes
GMB won GEJ by 3m votes and has the smallest number of voters to ever elect a president since 1999 with just 15m votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by kaboninc(m): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:

Wait.....

You are still on this Amaechi bit? Isn't Wike still the governor of Rivers state?
Has Wike dragged Amaechi to the anti-corruption agencies?

With all the noise made about how corrupt he was, has he been charged to court? Has the Rivers state government charged him to court?

As for Diezani, except you plan to tell me that Tinubu controls British anti-graft agencies, don't go there

Read my response properly.

You've spent so much time castigating, insulting and using foul words on the PDP, including former President Jonathan. You claim to be moral or whatever it is that is close to morality. You shout to hell and heaven how corrupt the PDP is. But right under your nose, the APC which you support is doing the same thing you accuse the PDP of and yet, you praise them, seeing NO fault.

Remind yourself of that dude who made a comment about Boko Haram's bombings in Abuja. His comment when it happened in GEJ's administration and now in Buhari's administration. That defines you.

We are talking about departure from the old ways. But you appear blind to what is happening now simply because it is not from the PDP.

I have always had my reservation about Wike. But you...about Amaechi? I don't know. Probably because you live in Lagos and you've never visited Rivers State.

As for Dieziani, I want to reserve my comment...just so you know, you have no idea of what is going on.

Stand for what is right...even in Politics.

And if you feel you can't talk, stay mute!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by kaboninc(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
adconline:

GMB won GEJ by 3m votes and has the smallest number of voters to ever elect a president since 1999 with just 15m votes

Myndd,

He is heavily PARTISAN!

And it is very disappointing!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Mynd44: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
kaboninc:
And Myndd, You need to really purge yourself of the eye service and lies you ironically tell yourself. Kerosene is sold by Forte Oil and NNPC at 50 naira. The price of diesel varies. In Lagos, it hovers around 110 and different in other parts of the country due to logistics. Most importantly, it is at that price because of the low price of crude oil. I hope you understand. As with the low price of crude oil, so it is with gas. Whatever you see today, are the concerted efforts of yesterday. Concentrate on what your boss will do tomorrow. Your hypocrisy stinks!

Why did the prices of these products not fall last year when oil prices fell? Because we devalued our Naira do the differential was gone due to currency differentials right?

As at May, diesel was sold between 130-140 but why has the price fallen? Could it be because some people decided not to devalue the Naira even with pressure from both local and foreign speculators/analyst? Change

In May, how much was a litre of PMS? Was it even available to be bought? What changed? Change happened

As for kerosene, do you remember your audit report? I attached a picture in case you forgot. The money was being stolen but now it is back at 50naira which is where it should be...what happened? Change did.

Now if you claim not to see the change, please go get some glasses and stop wailing.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Mynd44: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
kaboninc:

Read my response properly.

You've spent so much time castigating, insulting and using foul words on the PDP, including former President Jonathan. You claim to be moral or whatever it is that is close to morality. You shout to hell and heaven how corrupt the PDP is. But right under your nose, the APC which you support is doing the same thing you accuse the PDP of and yet, you praise them, seeing NO fault.

Remind yourself of that dude who made a comment about Boko Haram's bombings in Abuja. His comment when it happened in GEJ's administration and now in Buhari's administration. That defines you.

We are talking about departure from the old ways. But you appear blind to what is happening now simply because it is not from the PDP.

I have always had my reservation about Wike. But you...about Amaechi? I don't know. Probably because you live in Lagos and you've never visited Rivers State.

As for Dieziani, I want to reserve my comment...just so you know, you have no idea of what is going on.

Stand for what is right...even in Politics.

And if you feel you can't talk, stay mute!
I have not said Amaechi is clean, why has a report from the Rivers state government not been sent to the anti-graft bodies? Please legal cases are not decided by speculative rumors but court cases.

As for Diezani.....please, dont embarrass yourself(and me as your comments embarrass me). Except you want to tell me the APC now controls the British law enforcement bodies, drop it

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Mynd44: 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
adconline:

In 2011, you Hero won almost all the states in the SW. In 2015, he lost all but one. The reverse happened with President Buhari.

Keep typing.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
adconline:

I simply ignore him!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by HopeAtHand: 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Officer, I know you to be Amaechi poster, but it amount to shame for you to say that Amaechi's indictment was 'politically' motivated. Did he STEAL or NOT?

The current governor of Rivers state is a very vindictive man and is pursuing Amaechi for very personal reasons.

If Amaechi stole anything, it is left for the EFCC to investigate and prosecute him accordingly..Ameachi being branded a thief by Wike is a joke best served on April 1.

Ameachi is clean enough( Nigerian standard), and Buhari has duly confirmed that with a ministerial nomination.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
kaboninc:

Nothing more to add. On point. So on point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by kaboninc(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:

Why did the prices of these products not fall last year when oil prices fell? Because we devalued our Naira do the differential was gone due to currency differentials right?

As at May, diesel was sold between 130-140 but why has the price fallen? Could it be because some people decided not to devalue the Naira even with pressure from both local and foreign speculators/analyst? Change

In May, how much was a litre of PMS? Was it even available to be bought? What changed? Change happened

As for kerosene, do you remember your audit report? I attached a picture in case you forgot. The money was being stolen but now it is back at 50naira which is where it should be...what happened? Change did.

Now if you claim not to see the change, please go get some glasses and stop wailing.

From what you've posted, you have no idea of how commodities (oil) work. Maybe you should stop consulting your boss who told you that he will stabilize international oil prices.

The price of PMS has always been a victim of market and sentimental dynamics. As at May, because you already have a made up mind, what ever the Government says, you ignorantly refuse. You should have asked why did the marketers refuse to import fuel knowing fully well that government is a continuum. You should also have asked yourself why they are still importing PMS even in a new administration.

Kerosene has always been a touchy issue. As per market dynamics, even with the unclear status of kerosene subsidy, when a marketer sees a profitable avenue, they will exploit the opportunity. Now, it pays nobody to divert or hoard kerosene because crude oil prices are low. Secondly, how many marketers are into the business of kerosene importation compared to PMS? Ask yourself these questions.

Did you forget that your boss once said that he doesn't know what subsidy is? Alas, he is paying for subsidy! And you guys were so busy insulting GEJ for using funds from the excess crude account to pay for subsidy? I wonder where he will get the funds to pay for the subsidy incurred in his administration. Maybe you will advice him to borrow from the Paris and London Club. Ponder on that Myndd.

The decision to devalue the Naira did not start from this administration. The prices of these products do not just fall because of an immediate fall in crude oil price. This is a Futures Commodity Market and deliveries are usually in 3 months. Secondly, the differentials were expenses to the government and has nothing to do with the pump price of PMS because PMS is a subsidized product. Thirdly, you've goofed again. The price of PMS did fall last year but because the product is regulated, you actually have no idea what is happening.

Like I told you, your hypocrisy stinks!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by agabusta: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
warrior01:
So sorry for APC followers, it's obvious they have been scammed

U people said more than this before the elections. Abused people that had believe in PMB more than this. Abused PMB himself to an embarrassing level.

Even at tht, he emerged victorious. And sent your fake hero back to Otuoke.

No matter wht u say now, we tht support PMB are still in the majority, and WE will support him to victory in governing Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by kaboninc(m): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:

I have not said Amaechi is clean, why has a report from the Rivers state government not been sent to the anti-graft bodies? Please legal cases are not decided by speculative rumors but court cases.

As for Diezani.....please, dont embarrass yourself(and me as your comments embarrass me). Except you want to tell me the APC now controls the British law enforcement bodies, drop it

If you read me properly, I have never attempted to link the APC to Dieziani. Let me remind you again: I am reserving my comment.

You will never say Amaechi is clean...because he goes to bed with you. How can you deny him? I understand that it is never done.

Well, take a trip to Government house and see for yourself the monorail that leads to heaven!

Mr. Integrity does not need anyone one with a stain...even if it was an allegation!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Mynd44: 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
kaboninc:

If you read me properly, I have never attempted to link the APC to Dieziani. Let me remind you again: I am reserving my comment.

You will never say Amaechi is clean...because he goes to bed with you. How can you deny him? I understand that it is never done.

Well, take a trip to Government house and see for yourself the monorail that leads to heaven!

Mr. Integrity does not need anyone one with a stain...even if it was an allegation!
It is simple. As long as there is/are no legal cases against them, what is the noise about?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Mynd44: 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
kaboninc:

From what you've posted, you have no idea of how commodities (oil) work. Maybe you should stop consulting your boss who told you that he will stabilize international oil prices.

The price of PMS has always been a victim of market and sentimental dynamics. As at May, because you already have a made up mind, what ever the Government says, you ignorantly refuse. You should have asked why did the marketers refuse to import fuel knowing fully well that government is a continuum. You should also have asked yourself why they are still importing PMS even in a new administration.

Kerosene has always been a touchy issue. As per market dynamics, even with the unclear status of kerosene subsidy, when a marketer sees a profitable avenue, they will exploit the opportunity. Now, it pays nobody to divert or hoard kerosene because crude oil prices are low. Secondly, how many marketers are into the business of kerosene importation compared to PMS? Ask yourself these questions.

Did you forget that your boss once said that he doesn't know what subsidy is? Alas, he is paying for subsidy! And you guys were so busy insulting GEJ for using funds from the excess crude account to pay for subsidy? I wonder where he will get the funds to pay for the subsidy incurred in his administration. Maybe you will advice him to borrow from the Paris and London Club. Ponder on that Myndd.

The decision to devalue the Naira did not start from this administration. The prices of these products do not just fall because of an immediate fall in crude oil price. This is a Futures Commodity Market and deliveries are usually in 3 months. Secondly, the differentials were expenses to the government and has nothing to do with the pump price of PMS because PMS is a subsidized product. Thirdly, you've goofed again. The price of PMS did fall last year but because the product is regulated, you actually have no idea what is happening.

Like I told you, your hypocrisy stinks!
I'd love to go back and forth with you about the rise and fall of crude oil prices alongside local fuel prices but guess what? I dont do back and forth.

Why not find one of the other folks here. I will be on twitter if you need me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 6th Igbo State Must Be Anioma State- Igbodefender.com / Why I Will Dump DSTV And Move To TSTV / PDP Primaries: Senator Dickson Clinches Bayelsa West Senatorial District Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.