Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption (7767 Views)

El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Beremx(f): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
The wailing has officially started.

Lalasticlala,kindly help the wailers to wail more. I wanna see wailers hit their heads on the wall. grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by WHOcarex: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
What is important is the head. When the head is good...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:
Funny.....

It is a very high level of hypocrisy for you to write this.

So please tell us, from you assertions, where lies the difference between apc and pdp?

So the choice of Obanikoro by pdp justifies the choice of Audu, Ogbeh, Amechi and Ngige by apc.

Is this the change you guys have being chanting?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:
All I see here are "accused of" and "allegedly" please come back when you have any sensible reason to wail and cry. The truth is that you PDP goons are so hypocritical that you say people are innocent until proven guilty but only limit it to when people like Kashamu, Stella Oduah and Diezani are involved.

Please name one of them that had been indicted, had a case running in court or has ever appeared in court in relation to corruption.

Name one that has been convicted or hush up. We are not here for the usual crap the PDP does. It is funny that PDP supporters whose "hero" had ministers like Obanikoro criticize Fayemi.

Fayose has been screaming that Fayemi stole money since before he became governor but up till today not one allegation against him.

As for Fashola...please keep wailing. But while at it, point to one person that can stand him in intelligence in the PDP. Is it Idris Wada or Akpabio? Lmaoooo.

I even thought he will mention Kemi Adeosun or something like that. Pointlessness is your thing now.

Have fun....I can bet a wánk fess is about to follow so let me watch and laugh at your arrogance mixed with ignorance

It is a very high level of hypocrisy for you
to write this.
So please tell us, from you assertions,
where lies the difference between apc and
pdp?
So the choice of Obanikoro by pdp justifies
the choice of Audu, Ogbeh, Amechi and
Ngige by apc.
Is this the change you guys have being
chanting?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Jwhizzy:
I saw this coming grin
But I was hoping for a thorough write-up analysing and dissecting each ministerial nominee. @tonyebarcanista, you can surely do better than this.
You supposed fear God na. Thorough for each of the 21 nominees? That na text book na.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
WHOcarex:
What is important is the head. When the head is good...

So a body is healthy if its head is good but the other parts of it are rotten?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by oloyede252(m): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
okay let us assume barcanista made the list.what your comment about him?
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Mynd44: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
jusRadical:

It is a very high level of hypocrisy for you to write this.

So please tell us, from you assertions, where lies the difference between apc and pdp?

So the choice of Obanikoro by pdp justifies the choice of Audu, Ogbeh, Amechi and Ngige by apc.

Is this the change you guys have being chanting?
The changes is obvious except you want to be blind to it.

Has Audu Ogbeh ever done anything illegal? Do you know that when Buhari overthrew the Sagari government, he did not arrest Audu Ogbeh as he was adjudged to have been clean even with the madness around him? There is the change.

With Amaechi's records as his Campaign manager, I think Buhari was wise to add his name to the list.

And Ngige...whats your problem with him? Lets thrash it out

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by evansvenus(m): 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
Op...tnks for bringing it to bare the hypocrisy of the apc-led-mal-administration...the same cankerworm that has eaten deep into the fabric of the nigerian nation,are being recycled to come pilot the affairs of this nation! What is the change they once advocated for?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
dridowu:
Baba is rebuilding the structure PDP destroy for 16 solid years, if that is what you meant by destroying, then i stand with Baba.
I don't work with EFCC/ICPC/CACOL , the 3 bodies are there for every citizen of Nigeria to use, package your evidence send it there so that those affected can be removed and make sure law court fine them guiltybut until then i stand with Buhari nomines.
But if you can't do it tell TonyeBarcanista to help you out.

When men choose to live a life of lies and hypocrisy.

May the good LORD have mercy on you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Dannyset(m): 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
The Agony and Lamentation of a Wailer.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by yorke1: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Everybody is disappointed. The list of people on the list doesn't deserve the wait for Christ sake! Buhari has scammed everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Are you kidding?
dridowu:
Baba is rebuilding the structure PDP destroy for 16 solid years, if that is what you meant by destroying, then i stand with Baba.
I don't work with EFCC/ICPC/CACOL , the 3 bodies are there for every citizen of Nigeria to use, package your evidence send it there so that those affected can be removed and make sure law court fine them guiltybut until then i stand with Buhari nomines.
But if you can't do it tell TonyeBarcanista to help you out.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by dridowu: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
jusRadical:

When men choose to live a life of lies and hypocrisy.

May the good LORD have mercy on you.
May the good LORD have mercy on you too.

SeeYa
CatchYa
Later

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Jwhizzy(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You supposed fear God na. Thorough for each of the 21 nominees? That na text book na.

Na your way nau. I figured you'll have an article written three months ago, criticising the ministerial list even though you didn't know who will be on it at the time. Thought you'll just Ctrl+C, then Ctrl+V

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
evansvenus:
Op...tnks for bringing it to bare the hypocrisy of the apc-led-mal-administration...the same cankerworm that has eaten deep into the fabric of the nigerian nation,are being recycled to come pilot the affairs of this nation! What is the change they once advocated for?
Which Change? The chant of change was a means to hoodwink Nigerians into giving them vote. That's all

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Mynd44: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Which Change? The chant of change was a means to hoodwink Nigerians into giving them vote. That's all
You mean we should have voted back in the inept President Jonathan who allowed people like Diezani run free?

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
jusRadical:
I wonder what Audu Ogbeh is doing on the list. I thought that they said that the PDP destroyed Nigeria for the past 16 years.

Were Audu Ogbe, Ngige and Amechi not among them? Afterall Ogbeh was a 'king' in the pdp.
Audu Ogbeh, just like Barnabas Gemade, as chairmen of PDP, tried to reform the party but were kicked out. How about that?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by dridowu: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Are you kidding?
kidding ? When am not Jk. Anyway since you are a good writer petition the relevant bodies on the issue so that they can face the consequence of their action.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
...And this are the Technocrats

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Aminat508(f): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:
All I see here are "accused of" and "allegedly" please come back when you have any sensible reason to wail and cry. The truth is that you PDP goons are so hypocritical that you say people are innocent until proven guilty but only limit it to when people like Kashamu, Stella Oduah and Diezani are involved.

Please name one of them that had been indicted, had a case running in court or has ever appeared in court in relation to corruption.

Name one that has been convicted or hush up. We are not here for the usual crap the PDP does. It is funny that PDP supporters whose "hero" had ministers like Obanikoro criticize Fayemi.

Fayose has been screaming that Fayemi stole money since before he became governor but up till today not one allegation against him.

As for Fashola...please keep wailing. But while at it, point to one person that can stand him in intelligence in the PDP. Is it Idris Wada or Akpabio? Lmaoooo.

I even thought he will mention Kemi Adeosun or something like that. Pointlessness is your thing now.

Have fun....I can bet a wánk fess is about to follow so let me watch and laugh at your arrogance mixed with ignorance

Wait, do you people know that a 12.5kg cylinder of cooking gas is now 2,500 Naira, Kerosene is 50 Naira and diesel sells for 110 Naira?

These PDP folks should go bury their heads in motor oil abeg
nice kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
bjdon:
OP, You'll be insulted and abused for simply telling the truth. The people I feel sorry for are the ignorant youths. They go about shouting 'Sai baba' all over the place meanwhile the exact same people that have been robbing the nation blind have now been nominated ministers. Let's wait and see how this group of recycled crooks will implement a 'change' agenda
Feel sorry for ignorant youths like you that now make up the executive of NANS, that, of all Nigerians, picked Buruji Kashamu as the man of the year.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by adconline(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Corrupt party loyalists over Technorats.. GMB has set the ball very low: just match GEJ's worst record.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
...And this are the Technocrats
Could you define the word, technocrat?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
dridowu:
kidding ? When am not Jk. Anyway since you are a good writer petition the relevant bodies on the issue so that they can face the consequence of their action.
What happens to all the petitions that are residing with the authorities?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by HopeAtHand: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
If the Op believes the indictment of Amaechi by RVSG isn't politically motivated, then he is simply being naive.

Amaechi isnt a saint, but hes alot holier than those calling him a thief.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by kingdompropty: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
My brother this one taya me oooooo.

Why waste our precious 4 months plus......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Owliver(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:

Wait, do you people know that a 12.5kg cylinder of cooking gas is now 2,500 Naira, Kerosene is 50 Naira and diesel sells for 110 Naira?

These PDP folks should go bury their heads in motor oil abeg
even naija made 3kg cylinders sell for above 3,000. you must be drunk grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Mynd44: 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Owliver:
Contents of the cylinder genius

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Mynd44: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Owliver:
And yes, I know its you tongue
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Owliver(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:

Contents of the cylinder genius
ok if that be the case then 12.5kg fills for 3,700 not 2,500 olodo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whistleblower: 5000 Tips Received, N11bn Recovered - Adeosun / Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government / This Is What Will Likely Happen To Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.