Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption (7768 Views)

El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
HopeAtHand:

The current governor of Rivers state is a very vindictive man and is pursuing Amaechi for very personal reasons.

If Amaechi stole anything, it is left for the EFCC to investigate and prosecute him accordingly..Ameachi being branded a thief by Wike is a joke best served on April 1.

Ameachi is clean enough( Nigerian standard), and Buhari has duly confirmed that with a ministerial nomination.
Mr Man, do I appear like one that is interested in your tales? I am telling you that Amaechi is a THIEF! It is not about Wike, it is about FACTS on ground. Whether EFCC agree to prosecute Amae-THIEF or not does not stop Ameachi from being a THIEF. As for Buhari, he's a product of Amaechi's loot! Is he not the same man that said Abacha wasn't corrupt? Bro, pls shift abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by adconline(m): 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:

In 2011, you Hero won almost all the states in the SW. In 2015, he lost all but one. The reverse happened with President Buhari.

Keep typing.
Numbers don't mean anything to you cos they seem like puzzle to ur encephalon.
With SW support, GMB won with paltry 3m votes, the smallest winning since 1999. It tells that about more 15m voters stayed home and because they weren't moved by GMB.. This time he should be working hard to impresse them, he following hardliners like you.. But come 2019, you are going to hear from them if he continues this way.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by DanGombe1: 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Mr Man, do I appear like one that is interested in your tales? I am telling you that Amaechi is a THIEF! It is not about Wike, it is about FACTS on ground. Whether EFCC agree to prosecute Amae-THIEF or not does not stop Ameachi from being a THIEF. As for Buhari, he's a product of Amaechi's loot! Is he not the same man that said Abacha wasn't corrupt? Bro, pls shift abeg

It is comments like these that get people into trouble. Be careful with your words. You never know who is reading them. Your already a target as it is.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by kaboninc(m): 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mynd44:

I'd love to go back and forth with you about the rise and fall of crude oil prices alongside local fuel prices but guess what? I dont do back and forth.

Why not find one of the other folks here. I will be on twitter if you need me

I'd love to see how well informed you are about these issues but as usual, you're disappointing.

Mention me anytime. I'll respond to you.

Nothing happens in/on Twitter.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by HopeAtHand: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Since Amaechi is a Thief, what did he steal.i need concrete evidence and dont refer to that rubbish report from the judicial inquiry set up by Wike.

All manner of lies and mudslinging have been directed at Amaechi because he didnt support the Ultra-corrupt regime of GEJ which ultimately led to
GEJ loss at the poll..We, the very sincere Rivers indigenes are proud of Amaechi achievements in his 8yrs as Governor and wish him all the best when confirmed minister of the Federal Republic.

I'd suggest you Support Amaechi over Wike(and Mama Peace) as by that you'll be siding with good over evil.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
DanGombe1:

It is comments like these that get people into trouble. Be careful with your words. You never know who is reading them. Your already a target as it is.
He should go to court if he feels aggrieved by my comment! SIMPLE

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by najoke: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I simply ignore him!
of course you did(not suprised)...cos you are scared of replying him as he is replying you with facts not the craps you have been posting and responding to.

Anyways, back to topic.......MOD SHOULD
....www.nairaland.com/attachments/2931539_trash_png7c087f037d274c88bb79c52e3ee050cf
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Since Amaechi is a Thief, what did he steal.i need concrete evidence and dont refer to that rubbish report from the judicial inquiry set up by Wike.

All manner of lies and mudslinging have been directed at Amaechi because he didnt support the Ultra-corrupt regime of GEJ which ultimately led to
GEJ loss at the poll..We, the very sincere Rivers indigenes are proud of Amaechi achievements in his 8yrs as Governor and wish him all the best when confirmed minister of the Federal Republic.

I'd suggest you Support Amaechi over Wike(and Mama Peace) as by that you'll be siding with good over evil.
Amaechi will continue to have problem with the good people of Rivers state as long as he refuses to respond to the grave allegations against him. By responde I mean facing the Judge! PMB's appointment does not invalidate the indictment by RVSG. This is about Rivers' common wealth! It isn't about Wike or Dame jonathan.... If I have my way I will ask Amaechi few questions.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by jmaine: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
APC maggots will always see something to lap up despite the stench of hypocrisy . . . . .Buhari list of noise makers is a joke . . .Lolz . . .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by HopeAtHand: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Amaechi will continue to have problem with the good people of Rivers state as long as he refuses to respond to the grave allegations against him. By responde I mean facing the Judge! PMB's appointment does not invalidate the indictment by RVSG. This is about Rivers' common wealth! It isn't about Wike or Dame jonathan.... If I have my way I will ask Amaechi few questions.

Go to his twitter handle or his facebook page and ask whatever you want..be assured answers with facts will be made available to you.

A judicial witchhunt panel of inquiry set up by Wike lacks every moral standing as Wike should first come clean..Wether its Rivers commonwealth or not, the messenger is filthy, so we cannot subject ourselves to his message.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by onismate: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Yes oooooo... TonyeBarcanista Don com with fire and thunder. His words alone can tear that ministerial list in Saraki's office. Lolz.. Anyway it's not surprising to anyone. The only thing that would have made me surprise was if Orubebe's name was there on the list

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Go to his twitter handle or his facebook page and ask whatever you want..be assured answers with facts will be made available to you.

A judicial witchhunt panel of inquiry set up by Wike lacks every moral standing as Wike should first come clean..Wether its Rivers commonwealth or not, the messenger is filthy, so we cannot subject ourselves to his message.
Oga, are you Amaechi's spokesman? Honestly, you are doing a bad job! I just told you that the talk of witch hunt whether political, judicial or religious isn't the business of Rivers people. Did he or did he not steal from Rivers treasury? This is the ko-ko!

He should know that we are not fools!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by kaboninc(m): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Nothing more to add. On point. So on point.

Don't mind that hypocrite.

Holier than the Pope.

He's a hypocrite!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by HopeAtHand: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga, are you Amaechi's spokesman? Honestly, you are doing a bad job! I just told you that the talk of witch hunt whether political, judicial or religious isn't the business of Rivers people. Did he or did he not steal from Rivers treasury? This is the ko-ko!

If he stole, point out what he stole.

If you're referring to the judicial panel report as evidence then i'm stating categorically that the report is a fabricated rubbish which sole purpose failed woefully.

He performed very well as governor, watch him perform alot better as minister..and please tell Wike to face governance in Rivers and stop spending time and energy on Amaechi..Time lost cannot be regained.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
kaboninc:

Don't mind that hypocrite.

Holier than the Pope.

He's a hypocrite!

Bro, me dey fear those people.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by kaboninc(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, me dey fear those people.

I've been on the sidelines just observing things but this time, I had to come out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by bjdon: 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Feel sorry for the ignorants youths like you that now make up the executive of NANS, that, of all Nigerians, picked Buruji Kashamu as the man of the year.

Please learn to write correct English before you ever reply to one of my posts cool
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by dekdek: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Protection seeker, what makes him a thief? The omereji hopeless panel wike set up, how much Was stated that he Stole? The names of bank accounts the monies were stashed into and amount in there. Also state just one property that has been attributed to Amaechi has proceeds of corruption both inside and outside the country? Give me figures with ur facts to back it up and I will be convinced that u aren't a bastard.
To set the record straight, yes EFCC received petitions against Amaechi and since then they have been investigating these allegations. Amaechi was even in Ph a time ago and he was at Efcc office at forces avenue to answer questions. So far the General of common sense revolution hasn't been found wanting.
All the nominees were also subjected to security investigation and yet Amaechi scaled through.
Only shameless fools like ur kind will continue to alleged but when called upon to bring out verifiable facts to buttress ur position. U go dumb.
Utter nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by dekdek: 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Goon what judge? It can never be omereji because this was the useless judge who illegally ordered Bipi and his minority members to impeach Amaechi. He is known to be on wikes payroll . Besides, the panel show of shame is over. Currently, Amaechi has no case, instead he has gone to court to compel wike and his cohorts to bring out their facts to substantiate their allegations against him. So far wike hasn't done so.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by dekdek: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Goon, actually the koko is for u fools that alleged that he Stole should substantiate ur allegations with verifiable facts of how much he Stole, bank accounts, properties of stolen funds of the best governor of Rivers state. Even omereji panel couldn't attribute one corrupt property or company to him so what info do u have that they don't?
Pending when this is done, one can categorically say that Amaechi didn't steal. Qoute me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by joseph1832(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Baba has disappointed Nigerians
Really? How do you know this? Because I know for sure that I for one as well as midolian, Mynd44, AllNaijaBlogger, Obontami, b0rn2fuck, omenka passingshot etc are Nigerians and baba hasn't disappointed us, so, from where did you get your info?

Oh I forget you're just wailing because that's what you do best.

I would have thought you would have surpassed the stage of generalizing. Yeye. tongue

bjdon:
OP, You'll be insulted and abused for simply telling the truth. The people I feel sorry for are the ignorant youths. They go about shouting 'Sai baba' all over the place meanwhile the exact same people that have been robbing the nation blind have now been nominated ministers. Let's wait and see how this group of recycled crooks will implement a 'change' agenda
At the embolden, can you kindly tell me who in PMB's ministerial list was among the past administration?

And please while at it kindly provide evidence that the people you speak of have been indicted by a court of law on grounds of corruption.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Okanokan(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
Tonye, is it possible for this set of Ministers to disagree with or hold a contrary opinion from that of Mr Buhari in Federal Executive Council Meeting? Because the President has already brow beaten them to submission even before thier screening. Old wine in Old bottle. Nigeria we hail thee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by mikolo80: 12:16am On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Like everyone, I anticipated to know the men and women that will form the Federal Executive Council with the President, so as to get an insight to the direction of the Buhari government. Since May 29, Nigerians have been consistent in calling for the formation of a cabinet, many was filled with ecstasy when it was reported that the president finally sent names of 21 nominees to the Senate. It however became a moment of grief. I almost broke down in tears

proving you are a true wailer
clap for yourself

on hearing the Senate President reading the names on the nominees on the floor of the senate. The nominees are some of the most morally bankrupt in the society.

how come

Dr Chris Ngige is the same Ngige that planned with his estranged godfather Dr Chris Ubah to STEAL the electoral mandate of Mr Peter Obi of APGA in the Anambra 2003 Governorship election. It took Peter Obi THREE solid years before his mandate was restored by the court sitting in Enugu.
www.vanguardngr.com/2009/11/anambra-the-judgments-so-far/
Ngige is not just an election thief, he also SWORE oath of allegiance to Chris Uba before the dreaded Okija shrine as condition to cover up his fraudulent mandate. www.saharareporters.com/2007/06/14/tell-magazine-governor-chains-ta-orji-grotto-okija-shrine
In November 2013, Ngige as Senator representing Anambra state shamefully admitted that his achievement as Senator was building of TWO VIP Toilets. He was roundly booed.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4ZJqJ5bx1I
On what basis did Buhari nominate him as minister if not 'padi-padi things'?

yet he is the most beloved of all the gov of anambra
only the deep rooted Ibo fear of Yoruba domination has denied him Senate presidency
you support a party you get nominated
not rocket science

Rotimi Amaechi: How do we explain his inclusion despite the indictment hanging on his neck by Rivers state government? How do one explain the fact that there are so many unattended petition against the former governor before the EFCC and ICPC? Some Buharists argue that he hasn't been convicted, but who will convict him when the Buhari government has neither prosecuted him nor followed up petitions against him? Some say GEJ should have prosecuted him but forgot that as Governor, Amaechi enjoyed immunity from arrests and prosecution. Why can't Buhari do what is right?

the main thing is he is not convicted
wike that was allegedly giving patience 2 million dollars a month is not indicted cos he was not convicted
same rules apply
ojoro cancel

Raji Fashola: Fashola's inclusion is another one that calls for question. Buhari claimed that he want to run 'prudent' government but we have Fashola whose definition of prudency is to spend N78million on personal website, N2billion per KM road and almost N200m just for TWO boreholes. Add to the fact that there is existing petition before EFCC against him by CACOL that Buhari hasn't attended to.

at least there is a website
and the road was built
is better than pdp that has nothing to show for 60 billion celebration

Other Men of Questionable Characters:
Also contained in the list is Audu Ogbeh, a former PDP Chairman (2001-2005) that defended the fraudulent 2003 election and was also part of the Uba-Ngige saga. There is also Abdulrahman Dambazzau, a former Chief of Army Staff under the Yar'adua administration. He was fingered as a full blooded member and defender of the Turai Yar'adua kitchen cabal that held Nigeria hostage when Yar'adua was in vegetable state in Saudi Arabia in late 2009? John Kayode Fayemi was accused of financial recklessness as Ekiti state governor. He was accused of spending a appropriating N50million to buy bed for his bedroom.

correction
for governors bedroom
I did not hear fayose return it

Is that not fraud? Senator Udo Udoma a staunch pro-3rd term PDP Senator between 1999 and 2007.

what is wrong with 3rd term
no term limit in Britain

No Nominee With Impressive Record

all still better than anything pdp has to offer

Having run through the list of nominees, I can't find any that is impressive to Nigerians. Even the female nominee from Taraba state, Aisha Alhassan was a member of the PDP until 2014. So where is the change? What is a man like Ogbonaya Onu still looking for in government?

no Jonathan
that's change
onu wants to serve his country

I make bold to say that Buhari has once again confirmed that he's not only a product of corruption, but he's also an apostle of bringing alleged corrupt people to government. The Four month of wait was a waste of time for Nigerians. I sympathise with his disappointed supporters that were fooled into believing the change mantra

how were we fooled
he said he will jail corrupt pdp members
he's doing Just that
we're OK with that

of President Buhari. The whole shenanigans is not different from what was obtained in the past. Corruption mocks anti-corruption.

very different from come and chop of pdp

May God Bless Us All
amen to all that wish Nigeria well but hot bottomless pit from whence Lucifer came to all who are trying to sell us into slavery

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by genearts(m): 12:30am On Oct 07, 2015
Mynd44:
All I see here are "accused of" and "allegedly" please come back when you have any sensible reason to wail and cry. The truth is that you PDP goons are so hypocritical that you say people are innocent until proven guilty but only limit it to when people like Kashamu, Stella Oduah and Diezani are involved.

Please name one of them that had been indicted, had a case running in court or has ever appeared in court in relation to corruption.

Name one that has been convicted or hush up. We are not here for the usual crap the PDP does. It is funny that PDP supporters whose "hero" had ministers like Obanikoro criticize Fayemi.

Fayose has been screaming that Fayemi stole money since before he became governor but up till today not one allegation against him.

As for Fashola...please keep wailing. But while at it, point to one person that can stand him in intelligence in the PDP. Is it Idris Wada or Akpabio? Lmaoooo.

I even thought he will mention Kemi Adeosun or something like that. Pointlessness is your thing now.

Have fun....I can bet a wánk fess is about to follow so let me watch and laugh at your arrogance mixed with ignorance

Wait, do you people know that a 12.5kg cylinder of cooking gas is now 2,500 Naira, Kerosene is 50 Naira and diesel sells for 110 Naira?

These PDP folks should go bury their heads in motor oil abeg

Bros, God will richly bless you for this.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 07, 2015
Beremx:
The wailing has officially started.

Lalasticlala,kindly help the wailers to wail more. I wanna see wailers hit their heads on the wall. grin
Get sense na... must u support a list of theives?? u all are just for ur own gain and pocket.. u dont sincerely love Nigeria... by der fruits dey shall b known... Jesus can never lie...
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by genearts(m): 12:39am On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Very soon they will be ashamed to chant 'Sai Baba'

Your write ups are always sentimental, shallow and petty... How dare you criticise the nomination of Fashola?? Are you "ok" at all??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:18am On Oct 07, 2015
chai! only in nigeria will people try to justify a 78 million naira personal website angry

can't believe that mynd44 guy was a mod before, strange undecided

look how he didn't even mention the website fraud in his epistle, but his type will tell you to take them to court even when groups are already trying but can't get the authorities to even look at the file, talk less of opening it cry

shameless people errwhere angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by banki(m): 1:27am On Oct 07, 2015
So this time it's not ethnic or religious sentiment it's now credibility sentiment?

I dare tell you Tonye: even in a jonathan government someone like fashola would walk into the federal executive council with ease! Like every human he isn't perfect but please tell me one just one pdp governor that matches his status!

Rotimi ameachi,I still wonder what the hate on him is about! You guys call him names because he supported PMB,but in your bias it's ok for pdp governors to sponsor Gej reelection but it's a crime for Rotimi to do the same? We have forgotten the people and the violence the pdp caused in rivers? We have forgotten the presidency sponsoring thugs and cultists to try to take over rivers state house of assembly we have forgotten bombblasts at apc rallies in rivers? If buhari didn't appoint ameachi I would have been disapointed!

What is wrong in appointing loyal party members! Is Chris Ngige not a qualified medical doctor, or is ogbonaya onu not a first class degree holder in chemistry, is onu not deligent enough or is DAMBAZAU,not an excellent choice as a minister of defence, is LAI mohammed not a GREAT choice for information minister,or should he pick olisah metuh? Let the president fail allow him to fail let's criticise him, but I wonder what names would make you happy?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:23am On Oct 07, 2015
bjdon:

Please learn to write correct English before you ever reply to one of my posts cool
You keep disgracing yourself. Anyway, go check was defining and non-defining clause means.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:04am On Oct 07, 2015
ERODEDEAST, I'm still waiting for you to tell me who a technocrat is.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by frankyychiji(f): 4:59am On Oct 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Audu Ogbeh, just like Barnabas Gemade, as chairmen of PDP, tried to reform the party but were kicked out. How about that?
Busted! grin kicked out by who?? OBJ your Navigator in Chief! grin
So where is the change you promised?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by frankyychiji(f): 5:09am On Oct 07, 2015
Mynd44:

When was the last time you refilled?

Plus it actually cost 3,000 6 months ago now it is 2,499. If your dealer sells to you at 3,700, sorry bruh...
Mynd44, you are one of the few masturbators here that masturbate responsibly, quit this your gas ish before i start to invoke the gods of our land to judge you. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Panama Papers: Falana Wants Public Officials With Foreign Accounts Tried / Benue Farmers Sue Fulani Herdsmen For N100bn / Reps To Reopen Alleged $1.348b Power Fraud Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.