Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption (7763 Views)

El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by frankyychiji(f): 5:11am On Oct 07, 2015
Mynd44:

When was the last time you refilled?

Plus it actually cost 3,000 6 months ago now it is 2,499. If your dealer sells to you at 3,700, sorry bruh...
Mynd44, you are one of the few masturbators here that masturbate responsibly, quit this your gas ish before i start to invoke the gods of our land to judge you. undecided
We are here to get insights into the sainthood of Ameachi, fashola, that Taraba woman and the others.
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by frankyychiji(f): 5:23am On Oct 07, 2015
DanGombe1:

It is comments like these that get people into trouble. Be careful with your words. You never know who is reading them. Your already a target as it is.
Gerrarahere undecided Amaechi is a thief! Buhari is a thief too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:57am On Oct 07, 2015
frankyychiji:
Busted! grin kicked out by who?? OBJ your Navigator in Chief! grin
So where is the change you promised?? undecided
Rubbish! What did you burst?
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by frankyychiji(f): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish! What did you burst?
Your lies lice infested scrotums! grin grin
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by OnReflection: 8:30am On Oct 07, 2015
Mynd44:

The changes is obvious except you want to be blind to it.

Has Audu Ogbeh ever done anything illegal? Do you know that when Buhari overthrew the Sagari government, he did not arrest Audu Ogbeh as he was adjudged to have been clean even with the madness around him? There is the change.

With Amaechi's records as his Campaign manager, I think Buhari was wise to add his name to the list.

And Ngige...whats your problem with him? Lets thrash it out

Thanks for setting these traducers straights.
I am still waiting to hear any sensible arguments from them.
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by frankyychiji(f): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2015
OnReflection:

Thanks for setting these traducers straights.
I am still waiting to hear any sensible arguments from them.
And what sensible argument have you brought to bear on the matter under review?? Mpama!
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by OnReflection: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
frankyychiji:
And what sensible argument have you brought to bear on the matter under review?? Mpama!

There is no point in stopping down to engage you, because all you do peddle is banal musings.
Elevate the debate a bit and I might just teach you a thing or two about how to marshal arguments properly, Retaaardo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by frankyychiji(f): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
OnReflection:

There is no point in stopping down to engage you, because all you do peddle is banal musings.
Elevate the debate a bit and I might just teach you a thing or two about how to marshal arguments properly, Retaaardo. cheesy
I swear bro you are the most stewpid NLer alive! A butterfly who thinks he is a bird! Hungry wacko!
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by OnReflection: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
frankyychiji:
I swear bro you are the most stewpid NLer alive! A butterfly who thinks he is a bird! Hungry wacko!

Can't stand any nitwit who tries to punch above his weight.
If it is indulgence you are craving, you won't get it from me. So run off to look for your kind, and desist from mentioning my user-handle henceforth. Good for nothing arsewipe!
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by jpphilips(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
I really don't want to believe this is Buhari's list, it reeks more of an APC list, there is still one card to play till then I can only sit and watch.
Chris Ngige a ministerial nominee? on what grounds?
this thread summarises Ngige's stewardship

https://www.nairaland.com/1404212/ngige-political-masquerade-time.

I think Buhari is sending the list knowing it will be blocked by senate after which the real list will emerge. Audu Ogbeh? damn!!
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by jpphilips(m): 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
HopeAtHand:

The current governor of Rivers state is a very vindictive man and is pursuing Amaechi for very personal reasons.

If Amaechi stole anything, it is left for the EFCC to investigate and prosecute him accordingly..Ameachi being branded a thief by Wike is a joke best served on April 1.

Ameachi is clean enough( Nigerian standard), and Buhari has duly confirmed that with a ministerial nomination.

I care less how low your moral standards are neither do I care if you are sniffing Buhari's boxers three times daily, Amaechi is a suspected thief because some some things don't add up.

How can a Governor who built 109 health centers, dualized over 6 major roads in the heart of PH that attracted enormous compensation, built African class hospitals, renovated over 200 primary and secondary schools in all the nooks and crannies of rivers states, equipped them with a computers & a functional library with internet facility, and the huge woji - Akpajo bridge in 4yrs.
The next 4yrs he could not even do a single thing.
Does it mean that Rivers state did not earn money in 4yrs? irrespective of our political irresponsibilities, common sense is the greatest gene a man can pass on to his progeny, like my Dutch colleague used to say "we first had common sense before becoming Engineers".
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by HopeAtHand: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
jpphilips:

I care less how low your moral standards are neither do I care if you are sniffing Buhari's boxers three times daily, Amaechi is a suspected thief because some some things don't add up.

How can a Governor who built 109 health centers, dualized over 6 major roads in the heart of PH that attracted enormous compensation, built African class hospitals, renovated over 200 primary and secondary schools in all the nooks and crannies of rivers states, equipped them with a computers & a functional library with internet facility, and the huge woji - Akpajo bridge in 4yrs.
The next 4yrs he could not even do a single thing.
Does it mean that Rivers state did not earn money in 4yrs? irrespective of our political irresponsibilities, common sense is the greatest gene a man can pass on to his progeny, like my Dutch colleague used to say "we first had common sense before becoming Engineers".

So you mean saying Amaechi did all you listed in his first term??..get your facts right.

Again remember how Rivers allocation was deliberately reduced by ceding oil wells to neighbouring states and also the presidential witchhunt by GEJ and his loyalists including the police in person of Mbu making the state practically ungovernable for Amaechi.

BTW, are you from Rivers?
Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by obontami: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Really? How do you know this? Because I know for sure that I for one as well as midolian, Mynd44, AllNaijaBlogger, Obontami, b0rn2fuck, omenka passingshot etc are Nigerians and baba hasn't disappointed us, so, from where did you get your info?

Oh I forget you're just wailing because that's what you do best.

I would have thought you would have surpassed the stage of generalizing. Yeye. tongue

At the embolden, can you kindly tell me who in PMB's ministerial list was among the past administration?

And please while at it kindly provide evidence that the people you speak of have been indicted by a court of law on grounds of corruption.
bros no mind dem wailers jare

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ministerial Nominees: Same Ol' Same, Corruption Mocks Anti-corruption by jpphilips(m): 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
HopeAtHand:

So you mean saying Amaechi did all you listed in his first term??..get your facts right.

Again remember how Rivers allocation was deliberately reduced by ceding oil wells to neighbouring states and also the presidential witchhunt by GEJ and his loyalists including the police in person of Mbu making the state practically ungovernable for Amaechi.

BTW, are you from Rivers?

I must come from Rivers to have common sense yea right!! the Soku wells that was a bone of contention between Rivers and bayelsa were mostly gas wells and few oil wells, can you tell us with figures how much was lost to that furore at the time?
What was Rivers state making from each of the wells abinitio compared to when it was reallocated. If you don't have the figures just Shut up and read the comments!!
Amaechi is not clean and a huge moral burden on Buhari, Amaechi is a true test of Buhari's anti corruption paraphernalia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast / How Terrorists Plan To Disrupt 2019 Election – NITDA / FG Distributes Relief Materials To 894 Flood Victims In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.