Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich (45521 Views)

Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by lilmax(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
Joy1706:
The sad fact of life is that some of you guys will NEVER make it in life. No be curse o. That's just life
these are the ones that tie guys destiny in coven grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
hmmm at OP are you sure that is how big boyz behave or yahooze boys and music/movie Producers living in lekki grin grin grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
lilmax:
these are the ones that tie guys destiny in coven grin

U dey mind the hungry lady! grin

4 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by kunzaar83(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Harbosede02:
These are 8ways stewpeed guys pay ladies back when they rich...

I guess Ūя̲̅ d kind of brat that follows after rich ready made guys.. I m very sure u must have experience even worse than the 8 tell us more pls... For me if u humilate me cz I m broke I will speNd anything to get Ūя̲̅ best female friends grin

5 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Truckpusher(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
wristbangle:
The frustration and condemnation broke guys experience from people (ladies in particular) is synonymous to the way society treat a lunatic but the story changes for such guys when they move from grass to grace as friends, families and even enemies will want to have their share of national cake at all cost.

Their change in level will no doubt attract different category of ladies in which he will be seen as the new cash daddy in town to relief their financial woes but left to him, he will device ways to punish them which are as follows;

1. Wind up and lock his car doors when driving

I was fortunate to be among a group of ladies discussing men issue as one of them aired her annoyance towards a big boy who deliberately wind up and lock his car doors when she approached him for a lift. I cannot hold the laugh bursting from my mouth when I heard her silly story but one thing for sure is that if a guy with keke or okada offer her a lift, she will rain curse on his generation.

2. Dump them after exploring their kitty cat

For a guy who just hit jackpot after hustling, he verges into playboy mechanism by enticing ladies with money, harnessing their kitty cats and dump them like those sewage and refuse at ojota.

3. Treat ladies with disdain

Owning to the insult rich dudes have received when they had nothing in the past, they unleash their venom on ladies by embarrassing them on date, speak ill words during their visit, comparing them to jezebel, and fling them out of their apartment at midnight.

4. Save their numbers with horrible names

I was opportune to have access to my big brother's phone and when I scrolled through his BBM and whatsapp contacts, I laughed out loud like someone in comedy house because of funny and horrible names like "Chopandquench", "Thief", "Gold digger", etc he used in saving his several chicks.

5. Ignore ladies call

An adage says "where there is money, there is friend". Once a Lady knows that the story of a broke guy has changed to laughter, she calls frequently which may run his phone battery death as no doubt he will have no choice than to ignore her calls or perhaps deletes her number.

6. Refuse to drop his contact details

I cannot but shake my head when ladies chase a rich dude in order to get his phone number, BlackBerry PIN and house address of which he may reject instantly. Meanwhile when he was a nobody seeking for their love, they see him as a nonentity.

7. Stingy to broke and hungry ladies

The encroachment of broke and hungry ladies is more devastating than grasshoppers nesting on a farmland. Immediately a rich dude notice this attitude in a lady, he becomes very stingy in a way to pursue them.

8. Toil with their emotion

This is an act these category of guys adopt since their feelings was played in the past like football as they use it as payback to ladies by making them fall in love and break their heart afterwards.

Only small men with an average mindset does all this .

When you're big , you forget about the past and just let people understand that money and fame doesn't make you at all but your personality and what you've got to offer that has been inside you.
The same ladies and guys that you treat with disdain are likely to be better than you tomorrow - That's the way it is .

Life and human nature is so dynamic and so dysfunctional that whatever you have now shouldn't move you but what you can't have at least for now.
Learn how not to pay back those you're better than, but strive to make your perceived enemies constantly trying to figure out what you are, how you think and what you truly represent , they might just learn a lot from you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
9. They Start Acting Like Buhari

When they become rich they go around with the mentality that they can get any lady at the tip of their finger. They start commanding ladies even the way Buhari cannot control his surbordinates cool

Lmao... They start acting like buhari grin grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Oluwaplumpie(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
wristbangle:

Your kind is rare and ur category are dwindling day by day. I wish I can grab hold of someone like u. Nice comment ma.
forgerrit mehn... They don't exist
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Only small men with an average mindset does all this .

When you're big , you forget about the past and just let people understand that money and fame doesn't make you at all but your personality and what you've got to offer that has been inside you.
The same ladies and guys that you treat with disdain are likely to be better than you tomorrow - That's the way it is .

Life and human nature is so dynamic and dysfunctional that whatever you have shouldn't move you but what you can't have at least for now.
Learn how not to pay and make your perceived enemies constantly trying to figure out what you are.

Dear sir,

You have aired a tangible point but don't forget that humans are rational and some tends to payback the evil deeds people have done in the past. Until they have their share of coin, their mind will not rest.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Broke or not, I see no reason why I should foot the bills of a lady I haven't committed to . I mean, I like you sugarpie but I'm not your Papa. Go get a job or something. Well, I avoid broke ladies in the first place anyway. Until I put that ring on it, I owe her none of such obligations. ♦
u spoke my mind bro
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by kevoh(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
undecided
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
wristbangle:

undecided undecided
Are u a broke or hungry lady?
Harbosede02 has been a broke and hungry lady since 1464BC

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
kunzaar83:
I guess Ūя̲̅ d kind of brat that follows after rich ready made guys.. I m very sure u must have experience even worse than the 8 tell us more pls... For me if u humilate me cz I m broke I will speNd anything to get Ūя̲̅ best female friends grin

Don't mind the yeye geh. Na her type go still end up with broke guy without knowing tongue

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by lilmax(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
wristbangle:

U dey mind the hungry lady! grin
na God pass them grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Truckpusher(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
wristbangle:

Dear sir,

You have aired a tangible point but don't forget that humans are rational and some tends to payback the evil deeds people have done in the past. Until they have their share of coin, their mind will not rest.
You do have a point bro but doing what they've been doing to you only reduces you to their level and IQ .

You can't build a better society by paying people the same way they treated you before.
Revenge is sweet but how sweet?

4 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
RedBenson:

Harbosede02 has been a broke and hungry lady since 1464BC

Hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by ilovecritics(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
wristbangle:
The frustration and condemnation broke guys experience from people (ladies in particular) is synonymous to the way society treat a lunatic but the story changes for such guys when they move from grass to grace as friends, families and even enemies will want to have their share of national cake at all cost.

Their change in level will no doubt attract different category of ladies in which he will be seen as the new cash daddy in town to relief their financial woes but left to him, he will device ways to punish them which are as follows;

1. Wind up and lock his car doors when driving

I was fortunate to be among a group of ladies discussing men issue as one of them aired her annoyance towards a big boy who deliberately wind up and lock his car doors when she approached him for a lift. I cannot hold the laugh bursting from my mouth when I heard her silly story but one thing for sure is that if a guy with keke or okada offer her a lift, she will rain curse on his generation.

2. Dump them after exploring their kitty cat

For a guy who just hit jackpot after hustling, he verges into playboy mechanism by enticing ladies with money, harnessing their kitty cats and dump them like those sewage and refuse at ojota.

3. Treat ladies with disdain

Owning to the insult rich dudes have received when they had nothing in the past, they unleash their venom on ladies by embarrassing them on date, speak ill words during their visit, comparing them to jezebel, and fling them out of their apartment at midnight.

4. Save their numbers with horrible names

I was opportune to have access to my big brother's phone and when I scrolled through his BBM and whatsapp contacts, I laughed out loud like someone in comedy house because of funny and horrible names like "Chopandquench", "Thief", "Gold digger", etc he used in saving his several chicks.

5. Ignore ladies call

An adage says "where there is money, there is friend". Once a Lady knows that the story of a broke guy has changed to laughter, she calls frequently which may run his phone battery death as no doubt he will have no choice than to ignore her calls or perhaps deletes her number.

6. Refuse to drop his contact details

I cannot but shake my head when ladies chase a rich dude in order to get his phone number, BlackBerry PIN and house address of which he may reject instantly. Meanwhile when he was a nobody seeking for their love, they see him as a nonentity.

7. Stingy to broke and hungry ladies

The encroachment of broke and hungry ladies is more devastating than grasshoppers nesting on a farmland. Immediately a rich dude notice this attitude in a lady, he becomes very stingy in a way to pursue them.

8. Toil with their emotion

This is an act these category of guys adopt since their feelings was played in the past like football as they use it as payback to ladies by making them fall in love and break their heart afterwards.

Thing is; I'm actually nice but I have two personalities and it depends on how you treat me that'll determine how you'll be treated!

You stay real, I stay real. I had a GF I was dating before I bought a car, we stayed glued till we broke up without drama.

There are still some that I've dealt with (The ones that took me for granted when I used to trek).

Some girls can be mean! So they get treated the way they present themselves. #MyPoint ..
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by nochildsplay(m): 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Gelengelen:
to all those ladies that ignored, insulted and made me a fool when i had nothing then, may the thunder of God strike and blind your eyes from seeing me.

i don mâke am now YES..i don make am

to all thé guys in nairaland i salute you all. may amadioha cripple those thief thief ladies from coming close to you.

when théy spot you on your Lamborghini....before they Côme close to your car a big trailer will clear thèm off thé road.

those ladies after discovering you have made it and
wants to use their brains to strategize on how to get
you. May sango rendering thèm mad and inflict infinité madness to thèm all.

Amin...Amen.....Iseeee.
u dey vex gannn o , share your experience na
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
grin grin grin in djkhalid's voice**another one!! cc:Thesonofmark,wristbangle,Tosyne2much
vizkiz!i am suspecting u guys theses days!shey una babes don show u pepper nii? grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
You do have a point bro but doing what they've been doing to you only reduces you to their level and IQ .

You can't build a better society by paying people the same way they treated you before.
Revenge is sweet but how sweet?

Hmmm. A good question. Even after the revenge, does it change the situation.

But bros, the life of a broke guy is highly frustrating becos everybody will hate him.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
Gelengelen:
to all those ladies that ignored, insulted and made me a fool when i had nothing then, may the thunder of God strike and blind your eyes from seeing me.

i don mâke am now YES..i don make am

to all thé guys in nairaland i salute you all. may amadioha cripple those thief thief ladies from coming close to you.

when théy spot you on your Lamborghini....before they Côme close to your car a big trailer will clear thèm off thé road.

those ladies after discovering you have made it and
wants to use their brains to strategize on how to get
you. May sango rendering thèm mad and inflict infinité madness to thèm all.

Amin...Amen.....Iseeee.

My guy dey vex oo! grin grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by homealone2(m): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
Harbosede02:
These are 8ways stewpeed guys pay ladies back when they rich...

See one of them, Gold-diggers.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin grin grin in djkhalid's voice**another one!! cc:Thesonofmark,wristbangle,Tosyne2much
vizkiz!i am suspecting u guys theses days!shey una babes don show u pepper nii? grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue

What do u think? cheesy. U did not include ronald4lif to balance the equation.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Truckpusher(m): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
wristbangle:

Hmmm. A good question. Even after the revenge, does it change the situation.

But bros, the life of a broke guy is highly frustrating becos everybody will hate him.
Frustrating simply because you allow the society to classify you as being broke .

Poverty is a state of the mind bro.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
wristbangle:

tongue tongue tongue tongue

What do u think? cheesy. U did not include ronald4lif to balance the equation.
I just cant help but lmao wen i saw this thread!u guys sha,anyway me dey enjoy uuuuuuu cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Ryda(m): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
If she no show me amber light whn i was broke...why give her green light whn am rich angry
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Barayeks(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Apart from the refuse to spend on broke and hungry ladies_ which I totally support.

Any guy that does the aforementioned probably didn't believe he would blow one day. They are the ones that start acting weird when they hammer.

We all know our team, people that were there for us through it all.

we?.... for us? aren't you female?

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by tosyne2much(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin grin grin in djkhalid's voice**another one!! cc:Theson.ofmark,wristba.ngle,Tosyn.e2much
vi.zkiz!i am suspecting u guys theses days!shey una babes don show u pepper nii? grin
Ehn nah :tongue
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Joy1706:
The sad fact of life is that some of you guys will NEVER make it in life. No be curse o. That's just life

You must be an agent of darkness. Which kingdom of witchcraft do you belong?

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
I just cant help but lmao wen i saw this thread!u guys sha,anyway me dey enjoy uuuuuuu cheesy cheesy

Lol. Na so e funny reach! Abeg make u free guys oo tongue
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ehn nah :tongue
cheesy cheesy hoes aint loyal,am i right?u guys should learn to live with it cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
RedBenson:

You must be an agent of darkness. Which kingdom of witchcraft do you belong?

Bro, when I saw her comment, I sent a PM to seun requesting he deactivate her moniker immediately. Don't know what's stopping him from doing so. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ahahahahaa..... gringrin This post is so hilarious.
On a more serious note, ladies need to learn how to take care of themselves financially.. I totally disagree with relying on a man for survival when you can earn money yourself... Get A Job!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. / The Right Words To Woo A Girl With / Ghanaian Lady: 'I Slept With 600 Men In A Year' - Ex Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.