Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich (45514 Views)

Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by queebeediva(f): 7:18am On Oct 10, 2015
Kjking:
common gerrarahere
Bleep u
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by alexis007(m): 7:23am On Oct 10, 2015
wristbangle:

Well I wouldn't want to deny that it's not but I am stating fact on things some guys exhibit when they clinch success. Their belief system is "an eye for an eye"

For me no matter how worse a lady may treat when I had nothing, I will not reciprocate when I become successful but if she dares come back to force herself on me that is when she will see the other side of me.
Wetin wan attract me to Karashika in the first place? I dey give those fellows their levels once I jam dem. Dey your own make I dey my own.

And even when I blow....you no go still fit near me. The levels is always there.

Vain, lazy ladies would certainly mingle with their version in the male-folk. It is only when a right-thinking guy becomes a bit too adventurous and admit these fellows into his life that they would have the chance to come in and rubbish his life.

Last bullet: Most classic babes out there are not meant for you, especially if you do not intend to live your life in unnecessary regret.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Sman37(m): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2015
Whose fault men or the women
the answer is the women cause i tell u any lady u see out there beging a rich guy for sex check out they may a poor guy who truly love her bt all she do to him is insulting him and taking him for a fool likwise the rich guy pay her back with the sin she did to the poor guy******
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by benjsniper33: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2015
vizkiz:
hmmmn...well, if the guy is mature enough he wouldn't act in such silly ways like the op listed above. There are bigger, hotter, sexier women waiting for you out there wink

WARNING GUYS!!!!!!

Don't ever date a broke girl. She is going to be hell for you. Believe me, I have been there!

Just do your thing and flow with what juicy J said in his track with wiz khalifa

"These hoes!! They for everybody
Pass them all around, they at every party
They ain't gon be loyal, not for anybody
Still I love these hoes

(These hoes) They for everybody
Oh, that was your girl? Oops, I'm sorry tongue
Don't bring her around, this just too much money
Yeah I love these hoes" wink

She's a super freak, super freak............

I feel you there brother
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by don4real18(m): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2015
vizkiz:

yeah right, but still doesn't mean you wouldn't do your "boyfriend duties"
Abeg, what's the girlfriend's duty
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Stùpid? 'Cause he's decided to be prudent? 'Cause you can't bend him to do your will whilst milking him dry? The solution is simple:

GET A JOB AND STOP BEING A LEECH! ♦

Lol... Leech! leechy bitches
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by emitheo(m): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2015
make i hammer first...these r exactly wat i'm goin 2 do 2 any broke-ass lady...
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2015
alexis007:
Wetin wan attract me to Karashika in the first place? I dey give those fellows their levels once I jam dem. Dey your own make I dey my own.

And even when I blow....you no go still fit near me. The levels is always there.

Vain, lazy ladies would certainly mingle with their version in the male-folk. It is only when a right-thinking guy becomes a bit too adventurous and admit these fellows into his life that they would have the chance to come in and rubbish his life.

Last bullet: Most classic babes out there are not meant for you, especially if you do not intend to live your life in unnecessary regret.

Well said bro! cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Kjking(m): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2015
queebeediva:
Bleep u
no you can't bleep me.... you'll die if you do... lol
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by ajademola2000(m): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2015
tayoxx:
allah e get one girl wey I de plan badly for...wetin d girl do me 3 yrs ago I must revenge...I purposely no follow her fight keeep her as friend
lol this your comment eh.. abeg take am easy oo
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by ajademola2000(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2015
Joy1706:
The sad fact of life is that some of you guys will NEVER make it in life. No be curse o. That's just life
I guess this is the thinking of most of you girls that makes you run for broke guys
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by ajademola2000(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2015
wristbangle:

Hmmm. A good question. Even after the revenge, does it change the situation.

But bros, the life of a broke guy is highly frustrating becos everybody will hate him.
I tell you.. Been broke is like living in hell

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 10:48am On Oct 10, 2015
Sman37:
Whose fault men or the women
the answer is the women cause i tell u any lady u see out there beging a rich guy for sex check out they may a poor guy who truly love her bt all she do to him is insulting him and taking him for a fool likwise the rich guy pay her back with the sin she did to the poor guy******

Very funny comment. That's just how it is. Remember newton 3rd law of motion: For every action, there must be an equal and opposite reaction.

When nemesis start catching on them, they will start accusing the rich dude wrongly not forgetting how they maltreat a broke dude.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2015
ajademola2000:
I tell you.. Been broke is like living in hell

The funny thing is for ladies who are broke, hungry and starved, they will find cunny ways to get money from sugar daddies by opening their kitty cat but for broke guys, he has nothing to offer oo.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2015
emitheo:
make i hammer first...these r exactly wat i'm goin 2 do 2 any broke-ass lady...

Lol. Vengeance belongs to God bro. cheesy. Let the sleeping dog be.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2015
KiidaACE:
Owkay,,,the part about storing the girls numbers with funny names got me lolling.

grin grin grin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by ajademola2000(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy hoes aint loyal,am i right?u guys should learn to live with it cheesy
Fact

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by stylezee(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2015
make I hammer 1st playboi wey i go b go dey brutal..I done chop insult tire..girls go hear am..I go get babymama for all Igbo states..2 babymama each..mtcheew..I reserve the continuation of dis comment..dem go hear am..
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by humilitypays(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Is it that some ladies are allergic to jobs or making a living by themselves?
Funny enough, the working class ladies and those earning big income are the highest gold diggers, you can ask guys u know.

Sometimes you will be left wondering why they are working or why they laboured so hard to make money if after making money, they still chase around rich guys.

Its different for guys; once a guy has money, he doesn't care if a girl has or not....his major focus is on physical beauty and good character/manner

The only group of ladies that tend to be a bit different about running after rich guys are the girls from rich family....reason many guys go after them for lifetime commitment.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
humilitypays:
Funny enough, the working class ladies and those earning big income are the highest gold diggers, you can ask guys u know.

Sometimes you will be left wondering why they are working or why they laboured so hard to make money if after making money, they still chase around rich guys.

Its different for guys; once a guy has money, he doesn't care if a girl has or not....his major focus is on physical beauty and good character/manner

The only group of ladies that tend to be a bit different about running after rich guys are the girls from rich family....reason many guys go after them for lifetime commitment.

Most time these category of ladies always fall under the prey of marriage fixing from their parents. This is why it's very difficult to get someone like them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
stylezee:
make I hammer 1st playboi wey i go b go dey brutal..I done chop insult tire..girls go hear am..I go get babymama for all Igbo states..2 babymama each..mtcheew..I reserve the continuation of dis comment..dem go hear am..

Lmao! grin grin grin. This guy funny die.

Babymama go squander ur money finish oo
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by clemz85(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
Harbosede02:
These are 8ways stewpeed guys pay ladies back when they rich...

and you just got your self implicated
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by megley(f): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Stùpid? 'Cause he's decided to be prudent? 'Cause you can't bend him to do your will whilst milking him dry? The solution is simple:

GBAMEST!
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by whytediamond(m): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
When Nkechi meets WhiteDiamond @ a party and realises he haff Hammered tey tey.

Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by ObiBlessed(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
9. They Start Acting Like Buhari

When they become rich they go around with the mentality that they can get any lady at the tip of their finger. They start commanding ladies even the way Buhari cannot control Saraki cool

10. They Expect The Lady To Make Advances

Some of them will sit on the bed and will expect the lady to come to them, grab them and off their boxers before they make move cheesy

Man u just sabi too much.. haba. lolz
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by tosyne2much(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2015
ObiBlessed:
Man u just sabi too much.. haba. lolz
no mind me jawe my boss cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nature8(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Good response bro..
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by wristbangle: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
whytediamond:
When Nkechi meets WhiteDiamond @ a party and realises he haff Hammered tey tey.

Funny pix u uploaded bro grin. Na ladies life be that na
Re: 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
You do have a point bro but doing what they've been doing to you only reduces you to their level and IQ .

You can't build a better society by paying people the same way they treated you before.
Revenge is sweet but how sweet?
God bless u sire for those words! I was ....touched!
If only we see thing these way...
One chilled shot of vodka for u sire!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. / How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.