Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage (2168 Views)

Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't / Just One Week Of Staying Off Gf & Materials Things,i Got This From My Saving Box / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by danton(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2015
There was laughter at the Sharia Court, Samaru, Gusau, Zamfara State, during the week, when a housewife, Aisha Dannupawa, asked the court to dissolve her one-week marriage to her husband, Ali Maizinari, because she could not bear the size of his penis.

When the case came up, the woman told the court that she married her husband after her first marriage failed. The mother of three revealed that before she packed into her husband’s house, as the tradition demanded, she was invited into his parents house. She told the court that “when he came, we had sex but the experience was a nightmare.

Instead of enjoying the sex, it turned out to be something else because his joystick was too big,” she told the court. She also told the court that after the experience, she took some medication, which was given to her by her mother.

“I told my mother the experience but she told me to endure and that with time, I will be able to cope. She then gave me some drugs,’’ she added.

According to her, “two days later when he came to visit me, we had sex again, but the experience was too much to bear. It was then I knew that I coulld not continue with the marriage because of the size of his joystick.’’

The husband, Maizinari, did not deny what his wife said. He told the court that he was willing to divorce her but that she should pay back the dowry and all that he spent on her during the courtship.

When he was asked to state the amount, Maizinari disclosed that what he expected from her was N60,000.

President of the court, Alhaji Mamman Shinkafi, told the couple to try reconciliation

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by owanguy(m): 11:54am On Dec 03, 2015
y nah. no b waitin God give am
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by Hawx(m): 11:54am On Dec 03, 2015
Hmmmmm! One man's meat is another man's poison!
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by ORACLE1975(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2015
What?
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by goodmorning40: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2015
haaaaaii! uwaezuoke
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by Cutehector(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2015
Stale news
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by obiZEAL(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
...this is one funny story
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by Kingsasian(m): 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
And there are lots of young girls that can take in the whole thing hook, line and sinker.....lol.
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by ademega(m): 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
hun kan bee
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by Untainted007: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hawx:
Hmmmmm! One man's meat is another man's poison!

Is your own small? because if its not so, why saying one man's meat is another man's poison. You wish you were the guy. I feel for you bro. Pele
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by Princeparix(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
I ɧaʆ ɖɩҽ ɷʆ laf
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by MrsChima(f): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
One issue I have with some people is that when a relationship failed or love decayed, men primarily are the one asking to return everything spent during the relationship. Absurdity!

Everything we do in life is an investment, you may hit a jackpot or you may not. Chalk it up as a lesson learned and move on.

Choose wisely and with authentically and you won't be in this type of situation. People do change and unfortunately relationships are risky..

He doesn't deserve anything that he has willingly invested in a relationship. It is like a woman telling her man to return all the food she has cooked and toto she has given because a relationship failed. Stup1d!

1 Like

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
lol
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
What can i say? Somebody help
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by Candyrain(m): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:
lol
Hey Punkie, how are you doing? smiley

1 Like

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Candyrain:

Hey Punkie, how are you doing? smiley

Can kiss

I'm good & you?
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by Candyrain(m): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Can kiss

I'm good & you?

I'm alright. The country has somehow been up in flames since Tuesday so we're trying to see what we can do.

What have I missed in Romanceland? Where's Misspicy? I've missed her

1 Like

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Candyrain:

I'm alright. The country has somehow been up in flames since Tuesday so we're trying to see what we can do.

She's around. What's been happening over there?
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by babs01(m): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
I'm I d only one reading this news for d second time here? As at February.

www.nairaland.com/2171776/cant-cope-big-manhood-wife
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by Candyrain(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

She's around. What's been happening over there?

There's been protest and the call for the release of Nnamdi Kanu who had been granted bail since October but the Fed Govt has stubbornly refused to release him. He was in court on Monday but the Judge never showed up. That was exactly what sparked up the protest since then.

1 Like

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
Candyrain:

There's been protest and the call for the release of Nnamdi Kanu who had been granted bail since October but the Fed Govt has stubbornly refused to release him. He was in court on Monday but the Judge never showed up. That was exactly what sparked up the protest since then.

Oh wow. I thought he was out already. I'm sure things will improve soon
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

candyrain, im yet to see u protesting on the streets ooo. Dont be a nairaland protester undecided undecided
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by misspicy(f): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Candyrain:

Hi dear..... wink

I missed you like cwazy grin
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by Candyrain(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well I hope the right thing is done

1 Like

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by Candyrain(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
misspicy:

Hi dear..... wink

I missed you like cwazy grin

Hi hi... How are you doing? Been a while Spicy

1 Like

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by Candyrain(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
catlova:

candy.rain, im yet to see u protesting on the streets ooo. Dont be a nairaland protester undecided undecided

Who is this? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Candyrain:

Who is this? undecided undecided undecided

i am kalu nnamdi undecided the voice of biafra
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by misspicy(f): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Candyrain:

Hi hi... How are you doing? Been a while Spicy
yeah.....am okay,i guess you have been busy right,hope the year is ending smoothly at your end wink
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by misspicy(f): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
catlova:

i am kalu nnamdi undecided the voice of biafra
shocked
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce After One Week Of Marriage by Candyrain(m): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
misspicy:

yeah.....am okay,i guess you have been busy right,hope the year is ending smoothly at your end wink

Sure it is. Thanking God for seeing us through another year. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vaginal Weight Lifting And 10 Benefits Of It / Nigerian Girl' choice: 6 Packs Versus 6 Cars (photos) / Reasons Why You Should Marry Your Age Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.