Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,723 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... (10579 Views)

I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 07, 2015
avasweet:

U lack basic sense

Idiot!!!

hehe

painment
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Are you sure you're doing it right & not chomping down at the guy? grin

Maybe he's not gay, but just afraid of being grated to a stump

lol grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Melahou(m): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2015
Come for cleansing and you will complain no more
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by naijathings(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

I know the risks and I always put measures to check them. I cannot risk the disappointment of a fatal-sexlife marriage.
well said.
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by peterbello(m): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
I’ve been dating this guy about a month and a
half. Everything is great except for one huge
issue…I’m starting to get perplexed as to if he is gay or a bisexual who is more inclined to men.
A couple weeks ago, for the first time ever, I
attempted to go down on him. Within
seconds, he went from hard to completely
flaccid. Nothing seemed to be able to get him
hard again. I thought that was odd.
The strange part is he gets aroused even from
me just looking at him certain ways..Yet
sexual activity happens and he immediately
loses it? He wants to initiate oral on me, and
seems really into it..But if I go to do it to him,
it’s just over? He was raised very very very
deeply religious, and is still active in
church. With the doctrine “All sex outside
of marriage is bad”..Could it really be a
mental block thing? He was a complete
virgin before I met him, so I seem to be the closest he has been to sexuality.

He attended an all boys boarding school in his secondary school days so maybe he is more inclined to men

Your guy is very much straight and okay. Erection/arousal isa a mental thing. Just like how a lady doesn't get wet when she isn't into a particular type of sex; that's how it is for a man's erection too. Another factor is age which you didn't state. Guys' libido generally peak during their adolescent stage to their 20s and starts to gradually decline from the age of 30.
Notwithstanding, your guy might just be having a feeeling of anxiety. He sees you as a baddo and he doesn't wanna go below expectation. All he needs from you now is your understanding, love and cooperation. Let him know that there's no pressure on him and no matter what happens, you still love him. You'd be surprised how the surge of confidence would help him. My 2 shillings.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Chelseafan1: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Sosai, ya zama dolai ka saba.
Ina son ki.
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Hannysmilez(f): 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Ina son ki.
Nagode
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by 400billionman: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:
I’ve been dating this guy about a month and a
half. Everything is great except for one huge
issue…I’m starting to get perplexed as to if he is gay or a bisexual who is more inclined to men.
A couple weeks ago, for the first time ever, I
attempted to go down on him. Within
seconds, he went from hard to completely
flaccid. Nothing seemed to be able to get him
hard again. I thought that was odd.
The strange part is he gets aroused even from
me just looking at him certain ways..Yet
sexual activity happens and he immediately
loses it? He wants to initiate oral on me, and
seems really into it..But if I go to do it to him,
it’s just over? He was raised very very very
deeply religious, and is still active in
church. With the doctrine “All sex outside
of marriage is bad”..Could it really be a
mental block thing? He was a complete
virgin before I met him, so I seem to be the closest he has been to sexuality.

He attended an all boys boarding school in his secondary school days so maybe he is more inclined to men

You need Jesus.
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by wordbank(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl, just go buy tape gum take wrap am till u get d size u want then use condom for free thrusting.
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by mrsuccessful(m): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2015
vizkiz:
lol,they will accuse us of rape if we start furcking them hard. if we no furck them, them go talk say e be like say we no fit do or we be gay. undecided

What the furck do you women want from us??!!!!!!! angry

Senseix
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 09, 2015
mrsuccessful:

Senseix
Wetin concern me for this kain topic? Ceey angry
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by mrsuccessful(m): 9:01am On Oct 09, 2015
SenseiX:

Wetin concern me for this kain topic? Ceey angry

Na to "pulldown Ameachi" topic you dey like angry angry
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 09, 2015
mrsuccessful:

Na to "pulldown Ameachi" topic you dey like angry angry
Yes now, that pot bellied creek haramite must be pulled down. grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by mrsuccessful(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2015
SenseiX:

Yes now, that pot bellied creek haramite must be pulled down. grin

Let's see how it goes.... dust to dust... ashes to ashes...
Re: I'm Beginning To Think My New Boyfriend Is Gay... by Frederick07: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Always try pre-intimacy before even taking off his cloths that will help, if you are not too shy you can tell him to lay back while you strip dance.

On second thoughts maybe you are too loose and he does get the expected sensation, try tightening your lip (I mean mouth o cheesy),

If that doesn't work then bend over, if it works he is gay, but I don't believe there is such a thing as being gay and not erecting for girls, stupid movies are confusing people angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested / Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu / Fela Durotoye: How To Become The Woman Of His Dreams ( Plus,some Free Downloads)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.