Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (46140 Views)

I Am In Love With My Husband's Girlfriend - Married Lesbian Writes / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics / The Reason Why This Nigerian Guy Broke Up With His Girlfriend Will Make Your Jaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by stwazobia: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2015
passionate88:
No be Ibo guy?, they love doing that stuff. That's why I don't think I can marry from that ethnic group, not that I dislike them, it's just that even the girls in all case insist on waiting on a guy from their region. You can date an Ibo babe for 4 good years but immediately a guy from her region comes along, there is a tendency of her leaving you for him.

There are some good and down to earth girls in the village, most 'city' girls are just good for nothing, they are only good to warm beds and car seats. gringringringringringringrin
You just talk like a foolish and brainless yeye woman.....
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by czarr(m): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
iamrealdeji:
but you look like a village girl
grin grin grin
Wicked!!!
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Truely atimes most of these city babes must have suffered with these guys through thick and thin. But it's a different ball game when it comes to marriage. Everyman needs a woman that MUST respect him and be humble no matter what. But most of these city babes who know wen u where suffering back in the day, will still even look down at u when u make money. So bros! Who wan marry chick wey don tear eye come get new ones for back? Atimes na the chicks 'em fault. I used to have a babe who knew me from my year1 when i broke. she assisted me somehow o. But unfortunately when i come graduate and clean up, will u believe this girl still talks at me as the same broke year1 dude? U c? How i go marry mama wey born me na?
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
California30:
Please, help me.
I'm new on this forum.
How do i post a comment ??
set alarm wake up by 12mid night. Come out infront of ur corridor and scream "biafra must be free!!" 10 times. Tnk me lera.
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
California30:
Please, help me.
I'm new on this forum.
How do i post a comment ??
set alarm wake up by 12mid night. Come out infront of ur corridor and scream "biaframustbefree!!" 10 times. Tnk me lera.
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by onyxo76(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
smart move....the guy settle down jare...that Abuja babe probably has been overused already..
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by Mekky05(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=passionate88 post=38806458]No be Ibo guy?, they love doing that stuff. That's why I don't think I can marry from that ethnic group, not that I dislike them, it's just that even the girls in all case insist on waiting on a guy from their region. You can date an Ibo babe for 4 good years but immediately a guy from her region comes along, there is a tendency of her leaving you for him.
Don't even say what u don't know! My friend met a Yoruba girl during service year and they fell inlove,after service and 2yrs into there relationship my friend came up with engaging her and found out that her family wasn't supportive of her marrying an igbo guy. The father said over his dead body that his daughter will marry from their yoruba tribe, and the girl herself wasn't even supportive of her guy. My guy is now married with a kid,while the yoruba girl is still single and living in her fathers house. I know lots of people with experience of trying to marry yoruba girls and the family rejecting the guy cuz he is igbo.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by passionate88: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=Mekky05 post=38817666][/quote] I'm not Ibo neither am I Yoruba, I just find this mentality funny, my parent's are not from the same ethnic group but they are happily married. my sisters married from different ethnic groups and I know my brother will do same. I know about that of the Ibo cause I have lived amongst them most of my life, it's here on nairaland that I got to read where some yoruba girls saying he must be yoruba.
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by passionate88: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
steph2sweet:

Look at this one, who dey beg you, ibo guys rock, dats y we will never end up with your type.
Yes they rock. If I finally cohabit with an Ibo girl, no problem, if not, still no problem. Thank you.
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by malikisah: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
UGLY MAN
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by Ramsey247(m): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Why is it making headline? Ladies were de dump guys nko?
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by therapistmrs: 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
No big deal about this.if this he want than all the best to him.

therapistmrs..com
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by Mekky05(m): 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
passionate88:
I'm not Ibo neither am I Yoruba, I just find this mentality funny, my parent's are not from the same ethnic group but they are happily married. my sisters married from different ethnic groups and I know my brother will do same. I know about that of the Ibo cause I have lived amongst them most of my life, it's here on nairaland that I got to read where some yoruba girls saying he must be yoruba.
Anyways,ethnicity,tribalism and what have you are the bane of this country's problem. Your personal text,that's from Harry Potter right?
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by passionate88: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mekky05:
Anyways,ethnicity,tribalism and what have you are the bane of this country's problem. Your personal text,that's from Harry Potter right?
Yes... from harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by passionate88: 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
stwazobia:

You just talk like a foolish and brainless yeye woman.....
I'm a guy o. I get prick.
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by DerMeister: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
It would be a privilege if you refrained from commenting, thanks!!

free2ryhme:
quiet village woman over an Abuja big babe lynch.. The guy did his future a great privileged cheesy
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by free2ryhme: 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
DerMeister:
It would be a privilege if you refrained from commenting, thanks!!

It would be a privilege if you refrained from quoting, thanks!!

1 Like

Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by sevule(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Missy89:
How can she be using you for money when you are sleeping on the street and cant even afford a house for yourself?

EXACTLY!!!!!

I was wondering the same thing as well. The dude couldn't pay his rent and he complained that his babe was using him as a moneybag? How can you give what you don't have? This guy needs help! And to think that the first thing that he did when he got money was to go to the village to marry. Really? Shouldn't he be thinking of how to sort himself out and INVEST the money?

Good luck to him
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cheap lies guy!!
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by DerMeister: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
It would be a privilege if you were smart and original!

free2ryhme:

It would be a privilege if you refrained from quoting, thanks!!
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by flokii: 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
Harbosede02:
Warreva
Harboseee babyyy..
wat's up nw
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by Iceman296: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
The Guy Writes well to be a Gate man, And good thinking going back to His Village to Pick a Bride.

I wish him Well
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by laudate: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Missy89:
How can she be using you for money when you are sleeping on the street and cant even afford a house for yourself?

Help me ask him! Most likely the Abuja girl was feeding him and housing his sorry broke as.ss!
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by stwazobia: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
passionate88:
I'm a guy o. I get prick.
Yea... i know you are a guy but u just talk like a woman....
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by passionate88: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
stwazobia:
Yea... i know you are a guy but u just talk like a woman....
wash
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by chiraqDemon(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Guy wise die
Woman nor go kihh man
Re: This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village by laudate: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
passionate88:
No be Ibo guy?, they love doing that stuff. That's why I don't think I can marry from that ethnic group, not that I dislike them, it's just that even the girls in all case insist on waiting on a guy from their region. You can date an Ibo babe for 4 good years but immediately a guy from her region comes along, there is a tendency of her leaving you for him.

There are some good and down to earth girls in the village, most 'city' girls are just good for nothing, they are only good to warm beds and car seats. gringringringringringringrin

Hmmnn.... what about village girls that end up becoming wayward, the minute they get into the city?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady / How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her / My True Life Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.