Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

MUST READ: 8 Types Of Kiss And Gesture With Their Meaning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MUST READ: 8 Types Of Kiss And Gesture With Their Meaning (1593 Views)

Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / 8 Types Of Vaginas | Which One Is Yours? (educational Purpose Only) / Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ: 8 Types Of Kiss And Gesture With Their Meaning by kizbad: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2015

MEANING OF KISSES
Kiss on the stomach = I'm ready
Kiss on the Forehead = I hope we're together forever
Kiss on the Ear = You are my everything
Kiss on the Cheek = We're friends
Kiss on the Hand = I adore you
Kiss on the Neck = We belong together
Kiss on the Shoulder = I want You
Kiss on the Lips = I love You

WHAT SOME GESTURE MEANS...
Holding Hands = We definitely love each other
Slap on the Butt = That's mine
Holding on tight = I don't want to let go

See more on http://www.gnpost.com/2015/10/must-read-8-types-of-kiss-and-gesture.html#0
Re: MUST READ: 8 Types Of Kiss And Gesture With Their Meaning by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
grin at this generation..kiss has no meaning anymore..as long ppol are hor.ny, they can kiss u everywhere wink

2 Likes

Re: MUST READ: 8 Types Of Kiss And Gesture With Their Meaning by kizbad: 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin at this generation..kiss has no meaning anymore..as long ppol are hor.ny, they can kiss u everywhere wink

baby u bad ooo dat is if u are really a chic...

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: 8 Types Of Kiss And Gesture With Their Meaning by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
KashyBaby:

yh....true... guys can kiss anything when they are Hot, even ur toes. .
Re: MUST READ: 8 Types Of Kiss And Gesture With Their Meaning by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
kizbad:

baby u bad ooo dat is if u are really a chic...
I am also suspecting that kashybaby to be male and also Nigerian. Lol
Re: MUST READ: 8 Types Of Kiss And Gesture With Their Meaning by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
JEGA01:
I am also suspecting that kashybaby to be male and also Nigerian. Lol

Tats ur problem, not mine.
Re: MUST READ: 8 Types Of Kiss And Gesture With Their Meaning by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
saintuu:

yh....true... guys can kiss anything when they are Hot, even ur toes. .

Mmmm..I can sense a foot fetish here grin
Re: MUST READ: 8 Types Of Kiss And Gesture With Their Meaning by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
KashyBaby:

Tats ur problem, not mine.
you are too badt to be a girl
Re: MUST READ: 8 Types Of Kiss And Gesture With Their Meaning by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
JEGA01:
you are too badt to be a girl

Too bad? In what way? By speaking the fact? I don't need to do something to prove myself tat I'm a female...
Re: MUST READ: 8 Types Of Kiss And Gesture With Their Meaning by Omotayor123(f): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Like I care...
Re: MUST READ: 8 Types Of Kiss And Gesture With Their Meaning by lilmax(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kiss on the stomach = I'm ready

Ready for what exactly?
Re: MUST READ: 8 Types Of Kiss And Gesture With Their Meaning by lampardizik(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Floppy listgringringrin cool

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? / What Will You Do If You Were Him? / My Experience With A Strange Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.