Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis (47962 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Is "Sad And Pained" That She Won't Be In The Team Against France / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by IVORY2009(m): 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:

u dey mad
irunoobo!
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by xtervaganza(m): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
snowDiva:
oliseh...its ppl like u that deserve the poem "lie lie, pants on fire"
were you there?
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by omokab: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=38818351] undecidedTHIS IS WHY WE ALWAYS OPPOSE IGBOS FROM ATTAINING LEADERSHIP POSITIONS IN THIS COUNTRY. SUNDAY OLISEH HAS NOT EVEN ATTAINED POLITICAL POWER YET BUT HIS ARROGANCE AND EGO HAS SCATTERED ALL THE UNITY OF THE TEAM undecided[/quot. I am a yoruba man but what concern the issue of igbo leadership on this matter. You people will just be tribilising every issues. And non of u were there when the whole issue started.

1 Like

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Keneeby:

You speak like a fool. Are you telling me Enyeama shud hv not gone to burry his mother? Coming back he was to be demoted? Plz use ur head well.

Guy shut up... Your talking from ur anus and thinking like a goat..... Ah dnt have time for uncircumcised fools like you!
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
It took you hrs to come up with this rubbish!! Ah pity ur existence cos even a pig would had tried better than this. Son of a bi.tch !!!
afelouz:
Lol. Ur generation de mad tongue
Coz i didn't curse u first. Senseless maggot grin
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by excel4us: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=38818351][b] undecidedTHIS IS WHY WE ALWAYS OPPOSE IGBOS FROM ATTAINING LEADERSHIP POSITIONS IN THIS COUNTRY. SUNDAY OLISEH HAS NOT EVEN ATTAINED POLITICAL POWER YET BUT HIS ARROGANCE AND EGO HAS SCATTERED ALL THE UNITY OF THE TEAM .YOU are stupid for rubbing Igbo race in this case.what has coaching and the issue at hand got to do wit IGBOS.

1 Like

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by conyema12(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
Sunday Olise is not saying the whole thing that transpired. Either he is obviously lying or that he is not saying the whole truth.

He is slowly digging his grave in NFF
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by peterd53(m): 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
loksman:
I wonder when it became a crime for a player to seek permission from his coach to express himself. Oliseh was feeling arrogant...uhm...he was unsure of himself,he kinda wanted to stamp down his own authority but it came out the wrong way.

haha wer u der?
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
tmanis:
system.out.printin(bye bye);

\*
don't quote me anywhere
*\
It seems you started taking java lessons..... Keep it up

1 Like

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by humblelyf(m): 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedTHIS IS WHY WE ALWAYS OPPOSE IGBOS FROM ATTAINING LEADERSHIP POSITIONS IN THIS COUNTRY. SUNDAY OLISEH HAS NOT EVEN ATTAINED POLITICAL POWER YET BUT HIS ARROGANCE AND EGO HAS SCATTERED ALL THE UNITY OF THE TEAM undecided
fool raise to power 10!
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Bonuwa: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
I hate dis oliseh cus of lies chuooo
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by ProElite: 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
"Ego". Well all I know is that nobody no get replacement.....
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Arsenalboi: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedTHIS IS WHY WE ALWAYS OPPOSE IGBOS FROM ATTAINING LEADERSHIP POSITIONS IN THIS COUNTRY. SUNDAY OLISEH HAS NOT EVEN ATTAINED POLITICAL POWER YET BUT HIS ARROGANCE AND EGO HAS SCATTERED ALL THE UNITY OF THE TEAM undecided
Let Amadioha strike that your mouth with thunder.
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by babakitone: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
phollybee:
unintelligent, dull, brainless , obtuse, witless , dumb ,
foolish , futile , ill-advised , irrelevant, laughable,
ludicrous , naive, senseless , shortsighted , ,
trivial, dummy , loser, rash, thick , dazed , deficient ,
dense , dim , doltish, dopey , gullible , half-baked ,
half-witted , idiotic , imbecilic , inane , indiscreet ,
insensate, meaningless , mindless , moronic,
nonsensical, out to lunch, pointless , puerile, slow, sluggish , stolid, stupefied ,
thick-headed , unthinking,,, is there Other means to Qualify Oliseh ?

its obvious you have never been a leader, not even a class captain with this your statement.if vincent cant respect our coach then he should waka,which he had done.before him there were goal keepers after him there would be gaol keeper.mtshewww 2nd basa jooorrrr
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Allahspride(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:

and for how long will we continue like this i mean this continuous tongue lash of one ethnic group or the other. before u start abusing me too, i am a Yoruba guy so be mindful of what u say. even if what oliseh did was wrong should we attach it to his tribe?
there are lots of ibos in the super eagles over the years that have even made us proud than some yorubas and hausas so keep your bigotry to yourself

1 Like

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by eyenibibio(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oliseh just dosent know when to stop lying!
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by eyenibibio(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mprepz:
Enyeama did not try.... Am 4rm AkwaIbom and Enyeama was just too proud!
Then, you're just plain stewpid!
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by topaztee: 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
I sensed it was a planned coup. Oliseh's stories does not have a scintilla of honesty in it. Enyeama is our national hero and he would always be remembered for his outstanding record especially in the last two previous world cup. Oliseh has done what nobody has ever done, he must surely experience what nobody has experienced. He can go to hell, this is just the beginning of his failure. I now believe that his inexperience will doom the nation... we're beginning to see is obstinate behaviour and inferiority.
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by interoute: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Come on Oliseh......... Of course, you will label Enyeama "a liar" BUT THE TRUTH REMAINS THIS................

You did not do the right thing. You did not heed to courtesy and "common sense" which demanded that you communicated ur new captaincy plans to Enyeama in "private".

Enyeama, bound to be remembered by HISTORY as Nigeria's greatest ever goalie and Africa's finest between 2003-2015, finding out in "public" was wrong.

Had "this" been done, we won't have this CHAOS.

Now Nigeria is divided..... Oliseh and Enyeama camps are springing up everywhere......

No matter how all these happenings turn out................. History will always ask this, "WHY DIDN'T OLISEH MEET WITH ENYEAMA IN PRIVATE, AWAY FROM OTHERS' EYES AND EARS, AND COMMUNICATED HIS NEW PLANS? WHY DIDN'T HE GIVE ENYEAMA THIS RESPECT?"

Believe me, things would have turned out "differently" on a positive scale.

Take it or leave it but HISTORY WILL ALWAYS POINT THIS OUT.....
This is wisdom. Keep it up.
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Godwin978(m): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
this man is running mad.all he said here is a lie.he must ve done something bad to that guy before leaving

i.m in suport of enyeama thaks for making me pround king vicent this shows that you are in the spirit of DAKKADA
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Allahspride(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
one thing am sure of is nigerians needs capable hands and not ego or pride on the part of the coach,soja go soja kom barrack remain...there has been lots and i mean lots of coaches before oliseh.even keshi that gave us the nations cup after 19 years and qualified us for second round of world cup after over a decade was shown the exit door and yet enyeama and co remained in the team.
oliseh deedee meraho o
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by tosyne2much(m): 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
eyenibibio:
Oliseh just dosent know when to stop lying!
Bros abeg easy oooo

1 Like

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by emmydollars4life(m): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
i think oliseh is worst than anybody during his days in national team bearing in mind that enyeama is mourning his Late mother that guy suppose to compassionate in handling that issue.
robosky02:

We have heard so many things

Oliseh right or wrong

Enyeama right or wrong

i think a better approach to the whole issue would have been better

i mean "personel management"

whats your take guys on OLISEH explanation

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by afelouz(m): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Aww. I thought you are only senseless not knowing u are useless and jobless at the same time. Lmao. Not everyone will sleep on NL like u. Get a life.
Mprepz:
It took you hrs to come up with this rubbish!! Ah pity ur existence cos even a pig would had tried better than this. Son of a bi.tch !!!
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by TolaniLuv: 12:15am On Oct 10, 2015
phollybee:
unintelligent, dull, brainless , obtuse, witless , dumb ,
foolish , futile , ill-advised , irrelevant, laughable,
ludicrous , naive, senseless , shortsighted , ,
trivial, dummy , loser, rash, thick , dazed , deficient ,
dense , dim , doltish, dopey , gullible , half-baked ,
half-witted , idiotic , imbecilic , inane , indiscreet ,
insensate, meaningless , mindless , moronic,
nonsensical, out to lunch, pointless , puerile, slow, sluggish , stolid, stupefied ,
thick-headed , unthinking,,, is there Other means to Qualify Oliseh ?

Yes, there is ... oloshi & Ode

1 Like

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by thekoko007: 1:21am On Oct 10, 2015
WHAT NIGERIANS DOESNT KNOW ABOUT THE WHOLE ISSUE ..I THINK IT WILL BE 100% RIGHT TO SAY IT NOW, ...HAVE FEW QUESTIONS, WITH ALL THE ANSWERS HERE WITH ME......
WHO EMPLOYED SUNDAY OLISEH?
HOW WAS HE EMPLOYED....?
WHO IS HE LOYAL TO...NIGERIANS OR AMAJU
IF YOU DONT KNOW ALL THIS TODAY YOU BETTER KNOW BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING OLISEH WILL DO THAT THE NFF WILL BE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH....
ANSWERS....AMAJU EMPLOYED OLISEH BECAUSE OLISEH FINANCED HIS ELECTION...AND HE WILL NEVER GO AGAINST ANYTHING OLISEH DOES....
THIS ALONE HAS SAYS IT ALL
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by thekoko007: 1:37am On Oct 10, 2015
robosky02:

We have heard so many things

Oliseh right or wrong

Enyeama right or wrong

i think a better approach to the whole issue would have been better

i mean "personel management"

whats your take guys on OLISEH explanation

WHAT NIGERIANS DOESNT KNOW ABOUT THE WHOLE ISSUE ..I THINK IT WILL BE 100% RIGHT TO SAY IT NOW, ...HAVE FEW QUESTIONS, WITH ALL THE ANSWERS HERE WITH ME......
WHO EMPLOYED SUNDAY OLISEH?
HOW WAS HE EMPLOYED....?
WHO IS HE LOYAL TO...NIGERIANS OR AMAJU
IF YOU DONT KNOW ALL THIS TODAY YOU BETTER KNOW BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING OLISEH WILL DO THAT THE NFF WILL BE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH....
ANSWERS....AMAJU EMPLOYED OLISEH BECAUSE OLISEH FINANCED HIS ELECTION...AND HE WILL NEVER GO AGAINST ANYTHING OLISEH DOES....
THIS ALONE HAS SAYS IT ALL

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 10, 2015
The truth is that both parties did not act correctly.

I saw video clip of Enyeama's interview with Channels tv news and he admitted that Oliseh had told him to leave the discussion till afterwards, but he insisted on knowing why he was overlooked for captain.

This is unacceptable insubordination behaviour, however Oliseh should have factored in that Enyeama was likely still in emotional turmoil following the recent buriel of his mother.

Oliseh should have gone to Enyeama after the incident and cleared the air as he is too important a player to loose.

Nigeria's opponents in the upcoming qualification matches would be dancing with joy at this news.
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 10, 2015

I saw video clip of Enyeama's interview with Channels tv news and he admitted that Oliseh had told him to leave the discussion till afterwards, but he insisted on knowing why he was overlooked for captain.

This is unacceptable insubordination behaviour, however Oliseh should have factored in that Enyeama was likely still in emotional turmoil following the recent buriel of his mother.

Oliseh should have gone to Enyeama after the incident and cleared the air as he is too important a player to lose.

Nigeria's opponents in the upcoming qualification matches would be dancing with joy at this news.

Why are we always shooting ourselves in the foot?

First we wrecklessly sacked Keshi, now we have lost one of the best goalies in the world.

What's done has been done, but I would rather Oliseh gets sacked so that Enyeama may be recalled to the squad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by charleeez(m): 5:25am On Oct 10, 2015
searching4love:

Be quiet this f**l!
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by ejembi28(m): 6:53am On Oct 10, 2015
The way Enyeama left the national team will b more respected than the way oliseh will soon b thrown out I Bet him CLUELESS COACH.
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by ejembi28(m): 6:59am On Oct 10, 2015
[email][/email] Wise talk my brother keep it up,Exactly what's run through my mind
GenBuhari:

Oliseh should have gone to Enyeama after the incident and cleared the air as he is too important a player to loose.

Why are we always shooting ourselves in the foot?

First we wrecklessly sacked Keshi, now we have lost one of the best goalies in the world.

What's done has been done, but I would rather Oliseh gets sacked so that Enyeama may be recalled to the squad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri / USA Players Celebrate After Winning 2019 Women's World Cup (Photos) / Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.