Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis (47968 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Is "Sad And Pained" That She Won't Be In The Team Against France / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by cally3D(m): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedTHIS IS WHY WE ALWAYS OPPOSE IGBOS FROM ATTAINING LEADERSHIP POSITIONS IN THIS COUNTRY. SUNDAY OLISEH HAS NOT EVEN ATTAINED POLITICAL POWER YET BUT HIS ARROGANCE AND EGO HAS SCATTERED ALL THE UNITY OF THE TEAM undecided
THUNDER FIRE YOUR EMPTY HEAD! Nw tell mi, which ethnic group do you belong to? Lemme know how I will start with you!
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by iwatchandlisten(m): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
In football team management, personnel and man-management is very key...Sunday Oliseh displayed his short-coming in that area in this Vincent Enyeama situation. I pray he learns the lessons and grow into the job.

Why did he even invite and established Enyeama wey dey mourn him mama for friendly matches that he could have used to try out other options in that position. Why did they invite/go with only two keepers in the first place? If Oliseh didnt invite Alampasu before, and then invited him after the issues in camp, if you be Enyeama, wont you think dem wan rubbish you?

Oliseh has put himself in more pressure with this avoidable situation and just fuelled Nigerians' impatience if he does not starts winning matches sharpsharp. ANd he could do with patience and understanding of people on this job.

When people are still talking about his lack of experience in the dugout, he is arming them with koboko to flog him.
Whatever, UP EAGLES!!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
The essence of being a team is, everybody contributes ideas/opinions and all hands are on deck practically and every other wise, to ensure successful results in the long run. There should be freedom to voice every opinion and it is left to the team leader to choose the opinion(s), relevant to the course which they pursue. The Bible says "a house divided against itself can not stand". Enyama is a great asset to Nigeria, so also Oliseh. I hope both parties would drop their pride and reconcile.
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by DeRay98(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
snowDiva:
oliseh...its ppl like u that deserve the poem "lie lie, pants on fire"

You dey there? After hungry bloggers don put salt, sugar and honey for story to sell, people like you go dey salivate...
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Soso990240(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
dammytosh:

1. Berti Vogts - Threw him out of camp

2. Siasia - Costed us Nations Cup and

3. Keshi + NFF

4. Now Oliseh.

I hope that answers your question.

Like i said..apart frm Siasia..mind u,Siasia had problems wit d whole players,mostly Osaze. Keshi neva had issues wit him,bt Nff,because of his comment on match venue..was dat his fault? Aint part of a captains duty is to speak for d players? I askd for a link to the problems he had wit coaches and u ar here typing on hear-say. I need to read d story,to confirm and knw who was at fault.
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Edmomd(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oliseh is a big time fool for saying that! Whaat did he expected Vincent to do? He should have premeditated what his action would have resulted to.
I can see that his days are numbered in that position!
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by tanning(m): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedTHIS IS WHY WE ALWAYS OPPOSE IGBOS FROM ATTAINING LEADERSHIP POSITIONS IN THIS COUNTRY. SUNDAY OLISEH HAS NOT EVEN ATTAINED POLITICAL POWER YET BUT HIS ARROGANCE AND EGO HAS SCATTERED ALL THE UNITY OF THE TEAM undecided
you mentally kwashiokod by tribe in mentally derailed comment. What is igbo in this matter.
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by odomanis: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:

And you have forgotten that it was coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who coached the eagles to win the Nations cup after many years.
We are discussing important issue and you are bringing ethnic bigotry. KID !
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Elusivenuel: 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
The coach said he told Enyeama to either remain quiet or excuse himself from dinner to enable him address the other players. Olise said it all, no denier in this. Poor communication and management skill result to this.
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by tanning(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:
you must. Be mentally kwashiokod by ur detribilise and mentally derailed comment. What is igbo in this matter. Now
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by broxymall(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oliseh i pray make God punish you 100% oh i meant the opposite

Get your Timberland Boot,Sneakers, Emporio armani, Casio Edifice, Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch et al , visit link at signature
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by kaka74: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:

Anuofia nd keshi was a yoruba
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by shekonz(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
ilawanson44:
Shebi Ademola Olajire and NFF said Enyeama can "Go to Hell" and that they will not beg him! Oya...e don start!

Super Eagles should get ready for more defeat! grin grin grin

#Don'tMessWithIgbos

Bros, before u go ahead and tribalise dis as una de do virtually everythin in Nigeria, realise thay the person that started all this (sunday oliseh) is also from the south east. Make una no they use tribal sentiments for every issue. That's one of the major problem in Nigeria
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Dbboy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:

shut up he said he isnt igbo but youruba.
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by porrigeyam(m): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

I'm sorry sir but I had to quote you because you said nothing but the absolute TRUTH!
lol grin grin grin thanks
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by swaggerdgrt(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oliseh don smoke igbo das y he is jst tlkin nonsence,he is jst jealous of enyeama's acheivements and numbers of caps for d super eagles....durin his days in d national team,he was d most stubborn,arrogant nd lacks discipline let alne a humble and dedicated enyeama who made countless saves for us in crucial matches..enyeama deserves far better dan dis.if I wea in his shoes I wud hav done same
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by masseratti: 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:
am yoruba but I must say you are very stupid, is Stephen keshi Hausa or Ijaw? 95% of the super eagles team that won the last AFCON were Igbos.
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Icecomrade: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:

If igbos are irresponsible with Leadership, and not relevant in Nigeria, Isn't it better for you to support Biafra Movement. So they can finally disintegrate and leave this country for you

1 Like

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by GMan650(m): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
henryhemon:

Thiago Silva was removed as brazil captain replaced by neymar,no fuss about it, messi was made the captain over mascherano no fuss about it but in a country filled with sentiments that's where you get comments like this. Oliseh is the coach he deserves all the right to chose his captain. Every where in developed countries if I chose to name a rookie as a captain everyone abides by it but here that we claim we know all we still fail.

In the case of Argentina and Brazil, Messi and Neymar were not made captain suddenly. Their headcoaches called the previous captains and explained reasons for that not in the public without explaining to the previous captain
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by kodlins(f): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
snowDiva:
oliseh...its ppl like u that deserve the poem "lie lie, pants on fire"

Just like Lao Muhammed

1 Like

Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by shellworker: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:

Must you show your bigotry and stupidity in every little issue? Was Stephen Keshi not an igbo man (a core igbo man) ? Had he any issues with his boys? My friend be reasonable.

And before you start your blind judgement, take some time to gather as much evidence as you can so as to know who really was at fault between the duo of Oliseh and Enyeama

Tribalist!
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
shekonz:

Bros, before u go ahead and tribalise dis as una de do virtually everythin in Nigeria, realise thay the person that started all this (sunday oliseh) is also from the south east. Make una no they use tribal sentiments for every issue. That's one of the major problem in Nigeria

Sunday Oliseh is NOT from the South East! Say what you know!!

Proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8g3fQn3zuA
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Lugano(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oliseh the last time I checked you once gave your teammate a Big Blow after a match in Germany

There is God oooo
There is God ooo
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by cdialauka: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/oliseh-replies-enyeama-stop-lying-against-me/

Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh granted an exclusive interview to the Nigeria Football Federation Youtube channel to put the record straight regarding his row with Vincent Enyeama, insisting that he did nothing wrong…

Presented by Completesportsnigeria.com’s IZUCHUKWU OKOSI and ADEBOYE AMOSU:

Let start with this tour of Belgium, how would you describe the result of the first game against DR Congo, from your own perspective, the positives and negatives?

Well, this tour started on a difficult note for us. First we have a player who withdrew from the squad. I’m talking about Victor Moses who withdrew for precautionary reasons. Then we had to bring in a replacement for him.
Then the worst part of the whole thing was the fact we couldn’t bring down the six home-based guys down here on time.
These are players we are counting to make an impact in the team. So we had to bring in other players who don’t need visas to join us. We also had to bring in Ambrose Efe.
We knew before the game that we were going to have difficulties in central defence due to the absence of Godfrey Oboabona and Keneth Omeruo. So we started the game with a right-back (Leon Balogun) in central defence.
Unfortunately, the two goals we conceded came from this side. But if you look at the game, we did well. If you look at the fact Shehu (Abdullahi) was playing in his first game and as a right-back, I think it was something good.
If you look at the way we played, then you will give kudos to the players. As a matter of fact I was impressed with John Obi Mikel. He carried the team, he was mobile. He did everything I asked him to do and I like that very much.
Mikel took charge of the game and was telling people what to do. I pray he continues like this.
I’m also happy with Elderson Echiejile. His positioning was fantastic. He was very good on the ball. We had more possession but unfortunately we couldn’t score on the night. Definitely we have lots of positives to take from the game.
On a negative part, defensively we were not so solid. Like I already told you, the cohesion in defence was not there because of the changes.
I’m just hoping that Oboabona will get a visa tomorrow (Friday) so that he can join us for the Cameroon game.

Okay, let’s talk about your goalkeeper, the former first choice goalie, Vincent Enyeama, called it quits from international football few hours before the game, a lot of people are saying it was as a result of the fall-out with you in camp, what happened between you and Vincent?

It’s puzzling, to say the least and I’m very disappointed about the character assassination Vincent has portrayed against my personality. If you want to retire, retire. You don’t have to drag someone else into it.
I would like to explain the whole thing in detail. We invited 24 players for the two games.
Mikel came in on Sunday and the majority of the players arrived in camp on Monday. I knew because of his mother’s burial that Vincent wouldn’t be able to come around the same day.
He came to camp on Tuesday afternoon, around 5.20 or 5.30 pm. We were training when he drove in from Lille. We even took some pictures together as I was happy to see him in camp.
But I was not happy with the physical involvements of the players. During the dinner, I spoke about this and I told the players I was not happy with this. At the end of my speech, as I was about to sit down, Vincent stood up and said he wanted to speak and I told him it was not the right time to say anything because we just had a discussion on how to improve and it wasn’t the right time to discuss personal issues.
He said no and I refused. I told him ‘I don’t want you to say anything for now. If you want to discuss any personal issue, you can come to me and we thrash it out’.
He was adamant and wanted to say something. I told him ‘with all due respect, I’m the coach of this team and we don’t have two coaches. I decide who talks or not. If you refuse to abide by what I say it’s better you go out.’
He was still adamant and I told him ‘it is either you go out or we leave the room for you.’ I later said it is either you go out or they take you out because the situation was stopping the team from having their dinner.
Eventually his teammates got up and took him out. I told him it is either you stop this or you go home. You can go home, I have released you. You just came and you’re arguing in camp. He just came in and had not had a training with the team.
So, I went to my room and five of his collegues: Mikel, Emmanuel Emenike, Ahmed Musa, Ogenyi Onazi and Elderson Echiejile said coach we have spoken to him.
They said they know him, that sometimes he talks before he thinks. I said okay he can stay. We are trying to build a new team, he can stay around.
Then, the next morning, he came, everthing was settled. He ate breakfast and as we were about to leave for training, I received a message from Nigeria that Vincent said I insulted his late mother.
Vincent insinuated and has already made it public that I insulted his mother. I went ahead and addressed the team. This was really bad. It was a blatant lie.
I find it difficult to take because you can’t make false accusations where there are a lot of witnesses around. There were 19 players there and four officials.
There was no reason to talk about his mother because he just came in to camp. There was nothing to talk about him. He was just trying to make people sympathize with him that he was badly treated.
He was the captain of the team. When we played in Tanzania, I called the team administrator, Dayo Enebi, and we arranged for the team to wear black armbands and have a minute silence in honour of Vincent’s late mum.
The only reason that was not done was because as Dayo said, the Tanzanians said we should direct our request to CAF and time was too short for us to do that. Dayo is my witness.
How would a man that is sensitive enough to decide to honour Vincent Enyeama’s late mother then turn around and insult the same woman?

Let me take take you off that track a little bit before we come back to it, many people have said Vincent did not actually react to the fact you dropped for Ahmed Musa as captain of the side. When you were appointed the coach of the side, did you at any time reach out to him on your plans, because some people are saying you never wanted him in the team. That you have already made up your mind you don’t want him as your captain…

Before I was appointed head coach of the Super Eagles, Vincent Enyeama had a big rift with the Nigeria Football Federation over a statement he made about Kaduna as venue for the game against Chad.
I was not the coach then, but I stood for him because I felt he should not be castigated for representing his teammates.
When I was appointed as head coach of the Super Eagles, the first thing I did was to drive down to Lille to watch Vincent train. I spent a whole day watching Vincent train. I took him out for lunch which I paid for. I had a talk with him to intimate him about my plans for the team with him as the captain.
I told him about the tactical things we wanted to change, the changes we wanted to make in the team like you do with your captain.
When I spoke to him there, he made one statement, he was talking about retiring in a year or two after the Nations Cup.
I told him, Vincent, I’m trying to build a team at least for 2018.I don’t need a captain who is thinking of retiring from football or quitting football, while we are building a new team.
Nobody does that in football. You wait till your last game and then announce your retirement. I didn’t argue with him over that.
Then two weeks ago, Vincent called me to discuss the funeral arrangements for his mother and I told it’s sad what has happened to you, but I wouldn’t be available for the burial but I spoke with the NFF President, Amaju Pinnick, and I told Vincent he would be there.
While we were talking again, he mentioned the issue of retirement again. That was when I decided to pick Ahmed Musa as captain because I felt there is need to have a new captain who is not going to retire soon.
To now take that as something personal is funny. I don’t know Vincent personally and it’s difficult to have grudges with him.

But he has been in Super Eagles for a long time…
I had already retired from the team before he joined the team. So, it’s not as if I have something against him. We cannot continue like this. If we want to retire, retire and don’t drag others into it and make trouble

Let’s come to the Belgium tour, DR Congo is done and dusted, Cameroon is next…
First, we allow the boys to have a rest and freshen up. We take the positives from the game against DR Congo.
We are just hopeful that Godfrey will get his visa to come around. We need a central defender for the game against Cameroon on Sunday.
We are building, we are getting more players and the cohesion is going on well.
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Awesome01(m): 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
@op. It is too bad that people like you are the reason this world will continue to burn in terror and injustices. I don't know what you stand to gain by picking out some of what Oliseh said and misconstruing it into a hate campaign.

Why didn't you give us the full story, so people are well informed before passing judgement? I don't like Oliseh that much personally because I believe he is just a theoretical coach but that doesn't mean I should judge him harshly.

Below is what he said on this issue, for those who seeks the truth read and be informed.

Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh has finally told
his own side of story regarding the issues he had
with goal keeper, Vincent Enyeama, which saw
Enyeama leaving the camp in Belgium yesterday
Oct. 8th and quitting the team. In an interview
with NFF's media officer, Oluwatoyin Ibitoye,
Oliseh said

"Its puzzling really because it because to say the
least I am very hurt, I am very disappointed at
the character assassination that Vincent has
taken on my personality as regards this issue. If
you want to retire, retire. You don't have to drag
and lie and insult somebody who did nothing. I
will take you down to when this thing. We called
everybody to camp We invited 24 players and
most of the players, infact even Mikel came in on
Sunday Night. He was supposed to be here on
Monday which was very good. and most of the
players came in on Monday but I knew Vincent
had gone for the burial ceremony of his mum,
that he might come in late.

He came into camp on Tuesday afternoon by 5.20 or 5.30, just as the
training was almost over he drove in from the
airport and there are even pictures that we
snapped of me hugging him because I was happy
to see him back in camp. But when we trained
that Tuesday afternoon, I wasn't happy with the
physical involvement and input of my players so
we had dinner and I spoke to the players and
made it clear to them that I wasn't happy and
that I needed an improvement for us to play more
as a team and that we deserved better and I
could see the body language of the players that
they were very receptive and were conscious of
what it was.

Only for me at the end of my speech
for me to go to my seat to sit down, was for
Vincent to stand up to say he wanted to say
something and I told him, look this is not the
time to say anything because we just had a
discussion about how to improve, we will discuss
personal issues after.

He said no he wanted to
say something and I refused and said No i don't
want you to say anything. Please sit down, later
you can come to me, we could sought whatever it
is out. He said No and he was adamant he
wanted to say something. So I told him with all
dues respect, this is the Super Eagles and I am
the coach. We are not going to have two
coaches. I decide who talks and when to talk at a
meeting and at the moment I am telling you no. If
you refuse to do what I am saying then it is
better you go out. He was still adamant and
trying to raise his voice and then I said it is either
you go out or we leave the room for you or I will
get you to be taken out because you are stopping
the team from even having dinner and eventually
his team mates got up and took him out and said
hey come off it Vincent.

At one point I told him,
its either you stop this now or you can go back
home and when he continued I gave him a
handshake and told him Now you can go home. I
have released you. You just came in, you have
not even trained and you are already looking for
an argument or problem and so I told him go
home. because he had not even had any training
session.

So I went to my room and 5 of his
colleagues Mikel, Emenike, Musa Onazi and
Echejile, came to me and said coach we have
spoken to him and he is aware. We know him
sometimes he talks before he thinking. I said
okay he can stay, we are trying to build a team,
you can sty. The next morning he came,
everything was settled, we ate breakfast. As we
were about to go for training, I received a
message from back home where Vincent had
insinuated publicly that I had insulted the memory
of his mother when I spoke to the team and this
was really hurtful and a blatant lie and I find it
quite, with all due respect, insane because you
can't make an accusation, a false accusation
when there are so many witnesses as much as
19 players, 3 other officials and there was no
reason to talk about your mum because you were
just coming into camp. There was nothing to talk
about you. So to now try to make a character
assassination and try to like make the people
sympathize with the fact that he was mistreated
against his mum.

He was the captain of this
team. When we played in Tanzania, I called the
team administrator, Dayo, and we had arranged
for the team to wear a black band and to have
one minute of silence before we play in Tanzania
in honor of Vincent's dead mum. The only reason
why that was not done was because Dayo came
back and said they refused us because we had to
have a request for it. CAF made out and the time
was too short. So how would a man that is
sensitive enough to try to honor Vincent
Enyeama's mum now try to insult his mum"he
said

According to Sunday Oliseh, before he was
appointed coach of the Super Eagles, Vincent
Enyeama had a big rift with the NFF. He reacted
to insinuations that he never wanted Vincent to
be captain of the super eagles during his tenure
hence he never carried him, Vincent.
"Listen, before I was appointed coach of Super
Eagles, Vincent Enyeama had a big rift with the
NFF concerning the statements he made
concerning the pitch in Kaduna. I was not yet a
coach. I was in Nigeria and I stood up for Vincent
because I felt that he shouldn't be castigated for
representing his team mates.

When I was
appointed as Chief coach of Super Eagles, the
first thing I did was to pick up my car very early
in the morning, drove and spent a whole day
watching Vincent train, took him to Lunch which I
paid for. I had Lunch with him to intimate him
with my plansto build the team with him as
captain of the team. When I spoke to him, I spoke
to him about the tactical things we wanted to
change the policy changes we wanted to make
like you do with a captain. When I spoke to him
then, he made one statement. He was talking
about retiring in a year or two years time and I
told him, Vincent, I am trying to build a team till
2018. I don't need a captain who is thinking of
retiring or who is planning for life after football while
we were preparing and nobody does that in
football. You wait till your last game or your last
match then you announce retirement. Let this be
out of the agenda.

Two weeks ago to this time,
Vincent called me to discuss about the funeral
arrangements for the Mum and I told him its
saddening what has happened to you but I cant
be available because of some other reasons but I
have spoken to the NFF president and he was
going with a delegation. Hesaid he will be there
so we will be represented and while we were
having this discussion he was talking again about
retirement. That was when I decided to pick
Ahmed Musa as captain because I felt then that
he is probably not into it anymore. Personally I
don't know Vincent so, to carry a grudge against
a person .."he said .
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
vfactor:

You guys keep making a mountain out of a ant hill about Oliseh's lack of experience. Jurgen Klinnsman didn't coach any other country before coaching Germany and they got to the 1/2 finals of the first world cup he went.

People should just let this matter die. It's irritating already! Enyeama this and that! The fact that he fell out with Siasia, Keshi and NFF should tell us a lot!

It's now about experience? was this post about anyone's experience? Am not on anyone's side, but you seem to be against someone here.
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
TroubadourM:

It's now about experience? was this post about anyone's experience? Am not on anyone's side, but you seem to be against someone here.

Where else did you hear my song about Neymar and Messi... I believe if you read well you will notice experience issue
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by Fundango: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
damton:
okay. Let the blame game start.
and i shall be the referee. grin
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by robosky02(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
cdialauka:

http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/oliseh-replies-enyeama-stop-lying-against-me/

Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh granted an exclusive interview to the Nigeria Football Federation Youtube channel to put the record straight regarding his row with Vincent Enyeama, insisting that he did nothing wrong…

Presented by Completesportsnigeria.com’s IZUCHUKWU OKOSI and ADEBOYE AMOSU:

Okay, let’s talk about your goalkeeper, the former first choice goalie, Vincent Enyeama, called it quits from international football few hours before the game, a lot of people are saying it was as a result of the fall-out with you in camp, what happened between you and Vincent?

It’s puzzling, to say the least and I’m very disappointed about the character assassination Vincent has portrayed against my personality. If you want to retire, retire. You don’t have to drag someone else into it.
I would like to explain the whole thing in detail. We invited 24 players for the two games.
Mikel came in on Sunday and the majority of the players arrived in camp on Monday. I knew because of his mother’s burial that Vincent wouldn’t be able to come around the same day.
He came to camp on Tuesday afternoon, around 5.20 or 5.30 pm. We were training when he drove in from Lille. We even took some pictures together as I was happy to see him in camp.
But I was not happy with the physical involvements of the players. During the dinner, I spoke about this and I told the players I was not happy with this. At the end of my speech, as I was about to sit down, Vincent stood up and said he wanted to speak and I told him it was not the right time to say anything because we just had a discussion on how to improve and it wasn’t the right time to discuss personal issues.
He said no and I refused. I told him ‘I don’t want you to say anything for now. If you want to discuss any personal issue, you can come to me and we thrash it out’.
He was adamant and wanted to say something. I told him ‘with all due respect, I’m the coach of this team and we don’t have two coaches. I decide who talks or not. If you refuse to abide by what I say it’s better you go out.’
He was still adamant and I told him ‘it is either you go out or we leave the room for you.’ I later said it is either you go out or they take you out because the situation was stopping the team from having their dinner.
Eventually his teammates got up and took him out. I told him it is either you stop this or you go home. You can go home, I have released you. You just came and you’re arguing in camp. He just came in and had not had a training with the team.
So, I went to my room and five of his collegues: Mikel, Emmanuel Emenike, Ahmed Musa, Ogenyi Onazi and Elderson Echiejile said coach we have spoken to him.
They said they know him, that sometimes he talks before he thinks. I said okay he can stay. We are trying to build a new team, he can stay around.
Then, the next morning, he came, everthing was settled. He ate breakfast and as we were about to leave for training, I received a message from Nigeria that Vincent said I insulted his late mother.
Vincent insinuated and has already made it public that I insulted his mother. I went ahead and addressed the team. This was really bad. It was a blatant lie.
I find it difficult to take because you can’t make false accusations where there are a lot of witnesses around. There were 19 players there and four officials.

well.

i love Oliseh was a personal family friend having played alongside my uncle does day

will always remember the goal he scored against Spain 1998

however on the issue on ground what was lacking is personnel management.

all we are doing here is damage control

Oliseh is in charge no argument but he could have manage this well

we all know Enyeama is already contemplating retirement but you can still use him guide the young once for a year or two and let him leave gracefully
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by ahamonyeka(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Was oliseh not rude during his playing days were they not the one that form the mafia team then with amokachi and co?
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by kingmekus(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:
you are a pathetic tribalist. Deal with the individual and not the tribe,remember enyeama is also from the se/ss region ..mofo
Re: ‘Enyeama's Retirement Is Sad’ – Oliseh Opens Up On Crisis by omolami: 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Prosperity will judge Oliseh and Vincent Eyeama's retirement will hunt Oliseh till death. Oliseh has no reason to have maltreated Vincent the way he did. Oliseh is a failure .His dismal outings just began. NFF should send him away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri / Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions / Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.