Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764862 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
AjStylles:
How Gazzuzz Nearly Ripped Me Off 50k!

Ordinarily, I wouldn't put this here because I know the normal Nigerian syndrome of always attacking people when you criticize those they hero worship. But anyways, who cares.

The major reason I decided to put this out here is that I believe that as this Gazzuzz is a known mechanic on this Nairaland, a lot of people might have have fallen for his antics thinking that he is a pro and all that. Many people take whatever he says as the final and thats why he feeds and preys on the gullible.

Recently I contacted gazzuzz that my corolla was vandalized and I needed repairs to be done on it. He asked me what was taken in it. I told him that I lost my brainbox and all four power window controllers. I now told him I needed them replaced and requested the price for everything. Gazzuzz told me that he changes brainbox with 50,000 and Power windows for 30,000. Total of 80,000! As usual with his antics, he was making subtle statements to make me feel that what he does is different from what others does and he is this perfect mechanic. If you observe, most of his threads is always about Kazeem this and that. I became weak in the spirit. Because I thought that I really lost a lot to this armed robbers. I felt that as he is an "Authority" in this line, what he says is the truth.

3 days ago, I decided to use my hand and make some research. Guess what? I went to First Gate at Agidinbi based on a friends recommendation. Come and see Sea of Mechanics looking for work! With only 30,000, I was able to replace all the power windows and the brainbox! With extra 5k, I changed the back glass that was broken! Aint God a miracle worker?

This implies that Gazzuzz was actually willing to rip me off by a whole 50k!

Like I said earlier, am putting this out here for others to learn from my experience. Most of these Lagos mechnics are armed robbers and thieves! Please Nairalanders, always use your hand and do some research. Do not allow petty mechanics to rip you off. That they know a thing or two about the computronics of cars does not make them to be better than those without formal education. Ask questions always and look for other alternatives.

Most of these so called mechanics we look down as road sides or Kazeems are actually better than the so called experts. The so called experts will use packaging and rip you off your hard earned cash. If not that I was willing to step out and ask questions, I would have been boxed into a corner by this huge ripoff called Gazzuzz.

N.B
To those who hero worship him always, have you ever wondered if he really gives a fvck about you or just sees you another cash cow that vomits money for him? Have you taken your time to research on what he sells to you and there validity? Or just because he can speak English and knows one or two about car computronics, every other person is a Kazeem like he paints them? If were to go by his logic, how come a so called Kazeem saved me from his daylight robbery?

You are better off living with the Kalahari Bushmen bro, no offense

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
LCWind:

His definition of things are always upside down � perhaps he stands with his head in place of legs.

Can't let you kill my vibes .. 2019 is still early for me to be firing shots.... Like Tupac said " I ain't a killer ,please don't push me "
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
weyreypey:

Looks very unsafe

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
brogxy:
Hope gazzuzz has taken this case up for defamation. He actually opened a new account yesterday just to do this.
Guess this should be one of the car dealers that you exposed but bittered by your actions. And I don't know why people are out to destroy someone that is doing good.
https://www.nairaland.com/4956645/how-gazzuzz-nearly-scammed-ripped#74701690

I use one eye dey look gazzuzz as I suspect he could be behind this and his goal will be to gain more popularity.

Coz no matter how I look at it, the bases for the allegation and even creating a thread for this is at best stupid unless accuser is suffering from "fahrenz mentality" lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
brogxy:
Hope gazzuzz has taken this case up for defamation. He actually opened a new account yesterday just to do this.
Guess this should be one of the car dealers that you exposed but bittered by your actions. And I don't know why people are out to destroy someone that is doing good.
https://www.nairaland.com/4956645/how-gazzuzz-nearly-scammed-ripped#74701690

he is of the gathering, as usual grasping at shadows looking for a way to paint me Black, sadly it back fired and he looks really silly now. I'm still waiting for Aunty oil and gas to reveal the mystery client that Bought car from me and I wrote 280k invoice for repair.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
LCWind:

I use one eye dey look gazzuzz as I suspect he could be behind this and his goal will be to gain more popularity.

Coz no matter how I look at it, the bases for the allegation and even creating a thread for this is at best stupid unless accuser is suffering from "fahrenz mentality" lipsrsealed
you are somehow right oo grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
dru23:

Can't let you kill my vibes .. 2019 is still early for me to be firing shots.... Like Tupac said " I ain't a killer ,please don't push me "

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2019

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2019

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
LCWind:

Those parts were absolutely stolen. However, 80k was on the high side.

A complete set of window controller is within 15-18k and brain box 30k-35k.

let me take out a little time and educate the house.

the toyota corrola 2002-2008 is produced in more than one country.

First thing to do is to match the VIN to the engine ecu.

Corrolas come equipped with the following options.

1. Immobiliser unit
2. Abs unit
3. SRS airbag unit
4. Evaporation emission system
5. TPMS system
6. Catalytic converter system.
7. A/C unit.

Now not every corrola is built with these systems, that is why it is imperative that a vin match is done before an ECU replacement.

Now the average road side mechanic is only interested in 1 thing, which is the vehicle starting. He cares less about the check engine light or how secure vehicle is after it starts, that's why the ecu that overrides the immobiliser is the roadsides mechanics first choice, it makes his work easy and he does not have to re-programme the system. Sadly it's a poor choice bearing in mind the rate at which corrolas are stolen in nigeria (lagos in particular)

Next are the other gremlins that come with a wrong ecu match. Imagine installing an engine ecu for a car equipped with an evaporative emission system, with an ecu that does not have support for it or vice versa? You see people complain all the time about fuel consumption and erratic vehicle behavior and you feel it is village people?

I will like to round up with this.

Agidingbi first gate is a large mechanic village with shops right in front. It is not a go-go place for engine ecu purchase. I am certain the complainants vehicle was not driven there, rather he went there and picked up a total stranger and took the person to the location of his vandalised vehicle which would be his home, the stranger put a part that started the car and did not provide any guarantees or receipts. If that stranger appears at your door another day with the police and points at you I am sorry you are in deep trouble, if that stranger who now knows where you live tracks your car down and organises to have it stolen you would have no case against him.

I run a workshop, my rent is in six figures, I pay taxes and so do my staff there is no way I would charge same with the road side mechanic, I would also do a much better job any day.

Thank you.

Www.gazzuzz.com

24 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
AjStylles:

Ordinarily, I wouldn't put this here because I know the normal Nigerian syndrome of always attacking people when you criticize those they hero worship. But anyways, who cares.

The major reason I decided to put this out here is that I believe that as this Gazzuzz is a known mechanic on this Nairaland, a lot of people might have have fallen for his antics thinking that he is a pro and all that. Many people take whatever he says as the final and thats why he feeds and preys on the gullible.

Recently I contacted gazzuzz that my corolla was vandalized and I needed repairs to be done on it. He asked me what was taken in it. I told him that I lost my brainbox and all four power window controllers. I now told him I needed them replaced and requested the price for everything. Gazzuzz told me that he changes brainbox with 50,000 and Power windows for 30,000. Total of 80,000! As usual with his antics, he was making subtle statements to make me feel that what he does is different from what others does and he is this perfect mechanic. If you observe, most of his threads is always about Kazeem this and that. I became weak in the spirit. Because I thought that I really lost a lot to this armed robbers. I felt that as he is an "Authority" in this line, what he says is the truth.

3 days ago, I decided to use my hand and make some research. Guess what? I went to First Gate at Agidinbi based on a friends recommendation. Come and see Sea of Mechanics looking for work! With only 30,000, I was able to replace all the power windows and the brainbox! With extra 5k, I changed the back glass that was broken! Aint God a miracle worker?

Like I said earlier, am putting this out here for others to learn from my experience. Most of these Lagos mechnics are armed robbers and thieves! Please Nairalanders, always use your hand and do some research. Do not allow petty mechanics to rip you off. That they know a thing or two about the computronics of cars does not make them to be better than those without formal education. Ask questions always and look for other alternatives.

Most of these so called mechanics we look down as road sides or Kazeems are actually better than the so called experts. The so called experts will use packaging and rip you off your hard earned cash. If not that I was willing to step out and ask questions, I would have been boxed into a corner by this huge ripoff called Gazzuzz.

N.B
To those who hero worship him always, have you ever wondered if he really gives a fvck about you or just sees you another cash cow that vomits money for him? Have you taken your time to research on what he sells to you and there validity? Or just because he can speak English and knows one or two about car computronics, every other person is a Kazeem like he paints them? If were to go by his logic, how come a so called Kazeem saved me from his daylight robbery?
Disgusting, all I can do is shake my head for you. I can't believe I wasted my time to read this complete rubbish

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AjStylles: 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
Chuwaa:

So you created this account yesterday to bash GAZZUZZ, the thread backfires and you bring your beef here. To trace who you are is very simple.

You are one of those that had beef with GAZZUZZ recently or one of those echoing your fellow detractors. Why not be man enough and use your main moniker. You follow Pooozee and Tgirl, Tgirl hasn't even commented here for a while, how come you know them. Simple search will unmask you. Vey soon, you'll use that moniker to make a request and release your phone number which will tally with your main moniker and simple true caller will unmask you. Be careful what you wish others.

Lastly your lengthy prattle shows a deep and calculated grudge. Let go bro, envy and bad belle kills the carrier faster than the target. New year, new mindset.

If you are not stupid, you will notice that I didnt sign up yesterday. I have been on this forum since 2018.

Now, can you get out of here?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
Please inform your people not to go to oshodi and ikeja, because MC oluomo has kicked the bucket(dead)....and there is fighting and killing in ikeja right now.

I just received the above information!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hoodbilonia: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
hw true is this
ofime123:
Please inform your people not to go to oshodi and ikeja, because MC oluomo has kicked the bucket(dead)....and there is fighting and killing in ikeja right now.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
ofime123:

I have told you guys time without number, if he dies nothing will happen,. Is it oshodi or ikeja people that commit the said act??

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

1. Immobiliser unit
2. Abs unit
3. SRS airbag unit
5. TPMS system
7. A/C unit.

Now not every corrola is built with these systems, that is why it is imperative that a vin match is done before an ECU replacement.

Now the average road side mechanic is only interested in 1 thing, which is the vehicle starting. He cares less about the check engine light or how secure vehicle is after it starts, that's why the ecu that overrides the immobiliser is the roadsides mechanics first choice, it makes his work easy and he does not have to re-programme the system. Sadly it's a poor choice bearing in mind the rate at which corrolas are stolen in nigeria (lagos in particular)

Next are the other gremlins that come with a wrong ecu match. Imagine installing an engine ecu for a car equipped with an evaporative emission system, with an ecu that does not have support for it or vice versa? You see people complain all the time about fuel consumption and erratic vehicle behavior and you feel it is village people?

Agidingbi first gate is a large mechanic village with shops right in front. It is not a go-go place for engine ecu purchase. I am certain the complainants vehicle was not driven there, rather he went there and picked up a total stranger and took the person to the location of his vandalised vehicle which would be his home, the stranger put a part that started the car and did not provide any guarantees or receipts. If that stranger appears at your door another day with the police and points at you I am sorry you are in deep trouble, if that stranger who now knows where you live tracks your car down and organises to have it stolen you would have no case against him.

I run a workshop, my rent is in six figures, I pay taxes and so do my staff there is no way I would charge same with the road side mechanic, I would also do a much better job any day.

Thank you.

Www.gazzuzz.com
I like the way you took time to give a detailed reply more so no insult. As far as I am concern you win this one. He only wants to tarnish your image, like they usually say cheap things are not good and good things are not cheap.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pooozeee(m): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
AjStylles:

N.B

This is a strong alligation against Gazzuzz
I really Wana no who this Gazzuzz is, is he an igbo man ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AjStylles: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
N.B
To the charlatans saying I bought stolen parts....
FYI, I never bought stolen parts! Even some mechanics like the person in question gets items by scrap too. Is it not possible container came in and they got the item at cheap rates? Or is it not possible they scraped a car with a dead Engine? FYI, my car is fully insured! I didnt want to wait on insurance because they were taking my time. Same hillbilly that was posted here about cars being programmed... Its also being done at first gate. Please do not be deceived by greedy capitalists. If your car is vandalized, go to first gate. They have proffessionals too! They scan your car. I towed my car to that place and no stranger came to my house. Please do not be scared of no criminal. Don't allow any charlatan to use fear factor and make you go for ripoffs! Same people here telling you they scan bla bla will still go to that first gate and buy items cheap they will sell costly to you! Please go and verify. You also get it cheap there.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
Chuwaa:
This thread is funny, every week, one drama or the other.
Dru
Gazzuz
Fahrenz

There is something these guys get right that pisses others off.

Dru is all about positive vibes.. No drama for in 2019 too early for that..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stake2odds: 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
franksam2009:
the figures you are calling is just wow!!!!, Did they vandalised the whole car with engine or what? Was it parked inside a compound or at the drivers resident?
it's crazy, if you drive the south African version toyota corolla 2011 and above, better secure it properly because the parts are very expensive. The ecu is very scarce and expensive compared to the American version, the radio, the door panels and the dashboard trims.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
Stake2odds:
it's crazy, if you drive the south African version toyota corolla 2011 and above, better secure it properly because the parts are very expensive. The ecu is very scarce and expensive compared to the American version, the radio, the door panels and the dashboard trims.
I am interested in that insurance stuff also, I love the way they responded quickly.. I will need their contact plz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IkpuMmadu: 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
AjStylles:

N.B

N.B
To the charlatans saying I bought stolen parts....
FYI, I never bought stolen parts! Even some mechanics like the person in question gets items by scrap too. Is it not possible container came in and they got the item at cheap rates? Or is it not possible they scraped a car with a dead Engine? FYI, my car is fully insured! I didnt want to wait on insurance because they were taking my time. Same hillbilly that was posted here about cars being programmed... Its also being done at first gate. Please do not be deceived by greedy capitalists. If your car is vandalized, go to first gate. They have proffessionals too! They scan your car. I towed my car to that place and no stranger came to my house. Please do not be scared of no criminal. Don't allow any charlatan to use fear factor and make you go for ripoffs! Same people here telling you they scan bla bla will still go to that first gate and buy items cheap they will sell costly to you! Please go and verify. You also get it cheap there.
I totally agree with you....don't take those dudes serious....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:02am On Jan 13, 2019
My Sunday, sunday ride loading grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 12:02am On Jan 13, 2019
Alvin007:

Taxify might soon schedule every vehicle on her platform for re-inspection. cheesy
Na today?

just to commot advert, do inspection.
thereafter, put back d advert. cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HRtechnique: 12:09am On Jan 13, 2019
LCWind:

Those parts were absolutely stolen. However, 80k was on the high side.

A complete set of window controller is within 15-18k and brain box 30k-35k.

Probably cost of transport and workmanship added.
Guess what, he may not even accept workmanship money.
The Gazzuzz team has fixed my car several times for free.
Some mischief is going on here.

Gazzuzz team has refunded me money for parts before too.
Please let this mischief stop.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HRtechnique: 12:19am On Jan 13, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

1. Immobiliser unit
2. Abs unit
3. SRS airbag unit
5. TPMS system
7. A/C unit.

Thank you.

Www.gazzuzz.com

I think you need to pray.
These powers are not giving up smiley.

It's not a joke sir what I just said.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HRtechnique: 12:22am On Jan 13, 2019
oluwaseunla:
Please let us stop all the sentiments.

The purpose of a pre purchase inspection is to tell a potential buyer about any issue a car may have. Pricing of the car is entirely up to the buyer to iron out with the seller. The inspector may give a rough idea of costs to fix the issues discovered, so the buyer can factor it into the amount he is willing to pay.

About costs of a PPI, that is entirely up to the inspector. You decide if that pricing suits you or not. But it is entirely the prerogative of a service provider to fix his prices, no crime in that.

Lastly, no right thinking mech will receive bribe from a seller under any guise.

I think all the mudslinging has to stop. It is becoming childish, and you really are derailing a good thread.

Perfect response!
Another awesome technician right here cool.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 1:09am On Jan 13, 2019
chucsmoore:
I no dey chop free things, I rather I pay for it. Nothing is free.
by reason of virtue, there's no difference btw free & paid sex with an olosho. The bottom line is; u drank from a public tap. weda u pay for the water or not, Na community tap water u drink.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 1:25am On Jan 13, 2019
Stake2odds:

I am not a fan of gazzuzz because of the kind of words and vulgar language he uses all over the thread but I respect his technical prowes from following his threads, the fact thay the price is different doesn't mean he tried to reap you off, I have 6 vehicles on the ehailing platform, 2 of them are 2012 Corolla which I bought from my banks auction and they are in very good condition, 2 weeks ago one of the corolla was vandalized, I sent my mech to ladipo to inquire for the cost of part and it came to a total of 364k, for some reasons I wasn't comfortable with the guy when he brought them, it seems like he stole them from another vehicle, I paid his transport and dashed him additional 5k, I contacted Toyota Nigeria (elizade) and total cost of repairs was 1. 2m, yes that much. Anyway I forwarded it to the insurance company and they took the vehicle e after investigation and fixed it, they just returned the vehicle yesterday evening with everything fixed, I saw the invoice in the vehicle, they eventually fixed it for 970k, that's a 3rd price. If you were in my position, would you say toyota tried to reap me off? Or the third company that finally fixed it tried to reap me off since it's also higher than the 364k from ladipo,. Price difference is not enough reason to accuse him of extortion, please take this down to avoid another series of back and forth clashes. Thank you.
Lemme answer u on behalf of GAZZUZZ: They bought stolen parts grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 1:36am On Jan 13, 2019
Stake2odds:

I am not a fan of gazzuzz because of the kind of words and vulgar language he uses all over the thread but I respect his technical prowes from following his threads, the fact thay the price is different doesn't mean he tried to reap you off, I have 6 vehicles on the ehailing platform, 2 of them are 2012 Corolla which I bought from my banks auction and they are in very good condition, 2 weeks ago one of the corolla was vandalized, I sent my mech to ladipo to inquire for the cost of part and it came to a total of 364k, for some reasons I wasn't comfortable with the guy when he brought them, it seems like he stole them from another vehicle, I paid his transport and dashed him additional 5k, I contacted Toyota Nigeria (elizade) and total cost of repairs was 1. 2m, yes that much. Anyway I forwarded it to the insurance company and they took the vehicle e after investigation and fixed it, they just returned the vehicle yesterday evening with everything fixed, I saw the invoice in the vehicle, they eventually fixed it for 970k, that's a 3rd price. If you were in my position, would you say toyota tried to reap me off? Or the third company that finally fixed it tried to reap me off since it's also higher than the 364k from ladipo,. Price difference is not enough reason to accuse him of extortion, please take this down to avoid another series of back and forth clashes. Thank you.
Frankly, that is simply your opinion.
U dont decide for sum1 what he considers enough to deem sumtin as extortion. Market Women see a common N100 price difference as extortion.. It's a subjective issue that cud be dragged back & forth.

All in all, Gazzuzz owes no1 an apology for however he chooses to charge clients. HUSTLE na HUSTLE

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 1:40am On Jan 13, 2019
dru23:

Lol .. You are rite .. Days of spending up to 1.2m for tokunbo cars are over bro ... but funny enough self the civic 03 to 05 can cost a pretty penny ... bullet proof engines my brother... can't go wrong with a civic... I bought another one with only 90k miles.. If u take proper care if it ,it will now last you extra, extra years more ....
oya tell me how much i can get one asap b4 i change my mind grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: lagunsbespoke, Johnnybegood12, bobman(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.