Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4728934 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
[b]For a successful serious seller you need an address and a phone [/b]number. wink

We have all that.

https://www.nairaland.com/5210120/gazzuzz-autos-part-store

Address: https://maps.google.com/?cid=6875435925006525965 

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
jesusson2020:

So only GAZZUZZ is allow to sell his products here?

The stupidity in u is beyond.

Brakepads available.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
So Gentlelife50 is A cheat. And even a driver. And I was thinking he is car owner. Jesus have mercy on ur children...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
jesusson2020:

So only GAZZUZZ is allow to sell his products here?

The stupidity in u is beyond.
Thank you sir.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
Cooladex:
Isn't uber just too wonderful? I dunno hear they came about 1,100 toll for a trip of local airport to Lekki 11.

I only paid 300( lekki_ikoyi)
cry 3% on top dis kain long trip de pepper deir body grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
For a successful serious seller you need an address and a phone number. wink

We have all that.

https://www.nairaland.com/5210120/gazzuzz-autos-part-store

Address: https://maps.google.com/?cid=6875435925006525965 

Customers loyalty is base on getting good quality products at a reasonable price ... If a customer can get the same product at a lower price, trust me they will go for it ... have created a small niche market for myself.. Keep in mind I buy from the source and I have no middle men that I buy from.. Keeping the price low for my niche customers ... The Sky is big enough for all parties, whether small or large

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
jesusson2020:

So Gentlelife50 is A cheat. And even a driver. And I was thinking he is car owner. Jesus have mercy on ur children...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
pesin go just wakeup de login with different profile names grin

Meanwhile new products added to store

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bitnet(m): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
who is your best rapper in Nigeria
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
This thread sef undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
Bitnet:
who is your best rapper in Nigeria
Dru23

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
izzou:
This thread sef undecided
Na comic relief.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
Finally the HANDLER of the different monikers is no longer discreet. Such pettiness.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
dru23:

This thread is gradually being turned into something else by grandpa dru23 and his cohorts. Why so much hate for Gazzuz? why don't you just accept that you are not and can't be in a competition with Gazzuzz. That guy is a brand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
Chuwaa:
Finally the HANDLER of the different monikers is no longer discreet. Such pettiness.

the guy is in sever pain, but I wonder why.

Meanwhile, more tyres added on our tyre thread page.

updated inventory

215/65/16 6units
195/65/15 4units
205/65/15. 4units
255/50/20. 2units
255/55/19. 4units
215/60/16 4units
225/45/18 2units
206/55/16 4units
215/55/17 2units

https://www.nairaland.com/4282133/used-tokumbor-tyres-pass-brand/22

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
Megadrop:
This thread is gradually being turned into something else by grandpa dru23 and his cohorts. Why so much hate for Gazzuz? why don't you just accept that you are not and can't be in a competition with Gazzuzz. That guy is a brand.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
dru23:

Drop your Hotmail bro grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
Bros dru23.!
We don tire for you..

Bros Jpworld!
You be bros o, act like one please. (15 years of marriage no be beans). Enough of this nonsense a beg.

Jesusson!
You used to motivate me o, cos i come de lazy bit right now, na one eye i de use look you.

Lets all be civil here a beg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
nwizu042:
Bros dru23.!
We don tire for you..

Bros Jpworld!
You be bros o, act like one please. (15 years of marriage no be beans). Enough of this nonsense a beg.

Jesusson!
You used to motivate me o, cos i come de lazy bit right now, na one eye i de use look you.

Lets all be civil here a beg.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
dru23:

Customers loyalty is base on getting good quality products at a reasonable price ... If a customer can get the same product at a lower price, trust me they will go for it ... have created a small niche market for myself.. Keep in mind I buy from the source and I have no middle men that I buy from.. Keeping the price low for my niche customers ... The Sky is big enough for all parties, whether small or large

Dru no one is competing with you...its all in your head, since you are selling cheaper why are you bothered about customer loyalty, gazzuzz price & what not..

Those that will buy from you will buy, those that will buy from gazzuzz will buy even if he sells at 24k

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sweetguy10(m): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
Everywhere just dry... I’ve been in ICM for over 30 minutes no trip ... where should I head to pleaseeee ??

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
Abeg who don see our "new" member Loftyy1 grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
thebigkendo:

Dru no one is competing with you...its all in your head, since you are selling cheaper why are you bothered about customer loyalty, gazzuzz price & what not..

Those that will buy from you will buy, those that will buy from gazzuzz will buy even if he sells at 24k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
dru23:

If you are minding your own business & selling your engine oil in peace, am sure this thread will be atleast a 100 page less

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
thebigkendo:

If you are minding your own business & selling your engine oil in peace, am sure this thread will be atleast a 100 page less

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
thebigkendo:

What is wrong with you guys? Did dru23 claim anybody competing with him?

He has right to say things that will attract customers to his business.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
thebigkendo:

Such irony grin grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Toseenlove: 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Please re-direct this energy to other productive sectors of your life. for every time you post a negative response, I will post an advert.

now available

https://www.nairaland.com/5224538/toks-2005-pontiac-vibe-123059miles

Lol see Uppercut!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
Dem say gazzuzz/carshopper dey sell dead kia rio to new car owners grin grin

I agree!!!

But i also want to know

Who did the multi"monikered" one sell his dead elentras to??

And his dead civics also grin grin grin

Abi e dey crush dem ni?

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donshaddow(m): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
Cooladex:

I havnt been paid and I was sent an invoice of zero naira
Mmmm, so what's the next step like this cos me no dey pay dem shishi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Epphy:

#Copied
I picked up my rider, Mr. Emeka in a hotel at #226A Muri Okuola street in Victoria Island. He said he was going to Eko hotel.
I started the trip and drove through Adegun Ajose. He ordered me to stop by Chicken Republic so he'd pick up something to eat. I pulled over and waited for him.

He was in there for about 12 minutes. while he was there I got another request, the next rider called and asked me when I'd get to him. I told him I was on a ride but I'd reach him in about ten minutes, that was the ETA according to the map.
I called my current rider to tell him I was still waiting.

He said I should hold on, that it's his money and he could keep me however long he wanted. He dropped the call.

I waited for about another seven minutes before he came out. After he got in back into the car, he asked me why I called to hurry him up, that his money was running and he could keep me for however long he wished.
I nicely replied that and said ' Sir that's not really how it works, and that I had another request and the rider who's waiting for me just after his trip"

He flared up and said who am I to tell him how things work in Lagos. That if I talk again he'd keep me there for the rest of the day.

He sounded really frightening so I told him to kindly request another ride, that I wasn't going to continue with the trip anymore. He said am I mad? I must take him to his destination otherwise he'd beat me up and no one can do anything about it.

I reversed back into chicken Republic and stepped out of the car, leaving him inside alone. He sat inside, opened his side of the door and relaxed.

I went to the security guy at Chicken Republic to report the situation and
to ask if they had contact of any Police officer around. While I was making my report to the security guard, He stormed into the eatery hall to drag me back into the car. I resisted and tried to run into he bathroom. He is huge and was throwing punches at me.

After about 5 minutes, I ended the trip and told him to just leave me alone and go. Onlookers told him to go that the trip was over and since didnt want to go, he should get another ride.

Hoping we were done, I stepped outside to get to my car, he grabbed me and hit me on my back, near my neck region, it affected my left spine. While this was going on, a lady was taking a video of what was going on. He went on to harass the lady. I tried to get into my car, he wouldn't let me. He threatened to kill me. All these while the other rider was waiting. I had to quickly escape to Adeogun Ajose roundabout to get a police officer. I locked my car and ran off since he didn't let me into my car. He said he'd keep me there for the rest of the day. When I got back wirh an Officer, he pushed down my car window and opened the lock. Got his stuff and made away with his food and my fuel money.
The police officer said he's likely a kidnapper. The other rider cancelled his waiting trip. While I was thinking of what to do next, I got another request heading to my home. so accepted it and I just got to my last riders destination, that was why I filed in this report pretty late. I am deeply hurt, emotionally and internally.

My spine hurts.
My wife called and started crying when she heard the whole chaos.

I have pictorial and video evidence to these.
Jeez I just saw the video on instablog the man huge oo chai I pity the uber driver
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByVCct9n8xy/?igshid=1d9s01pbi80hz

(1) (2) (3) ... (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.