Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815355 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) ... (5704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
Maax23:
Good job, very impressive. What an earning. I know of a guy on this thread who made 40k in day,. His record is the highest on this forum. Am yet to see who will break that record. I like high flyers like you. Greatness Abound. Kudos bro. This is d guy screen shot.
bross stop deceiving people and make dem work and die

That your screenshot is that of January 3rd .....that's surge period I made more than that

Stop making it look like it's last week own.....ehailng no be like before.....I still agree to 16hrs for 25-30k but that ur screenshot

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TundeeednuT: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
OmoOshodi:
I've acquired another phone soo...I'm selling this off

2gig ram
16gig memory
4G LTE

WhatsApp (only)me if you want am

O7O6383ll76

Super clean
100% flawless

Perfect GPS.....for this our job

why images from Google, where's the one you wanna sell gan gan

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
I dey Pan Atlantic University, Ibeju Lekki. Can I wait for a ride or blow out towards Abijio GRA?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
OmoOshodi:
bross stop deceiving people and make dem work and die

That your screenshot is that of January 3rd .....that's surge period I made more than that

Stop making it look like it's last week own.....ehailng no be like before.....I still agree to 16hrs for 25-30k but that ur screenshot
Chairman U didn't understand me. I said Record yet to be broken. Did u read it that at all before commenting. If you made more than that why didn't i see it here on this forum. On this thread is d Highest sales in a day I have ever seen. Stop d jealousy. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
TundeeednuT:
why images from Google, where's the one you wanna sell gan gan
I'm using the phone to type right now grin...sim still active till I get buyer

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Maax23:
Chairman U didn't understand me. I said Record yet to be broken. Did u read it that at all before commenting. If you made more than that why didn't i see it here on this forum. On this thread is d Highest sales in a day I have ever seen. Stop d jealousy. smiley
I perceived all this screenshots of a thing as show off and childish

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
OmoOshodi:
I perceived all this screenshots of a thing as show off and childish
Yeah. You are so right, no doubt about that. I am not fan of posting earnings. With my years of experience in the business, I have over grown that. But some peeps will say it is inspiring and motivating to do that. E.g Jesusson and Co.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Epphy:
I dey Pan Atlantic University, Ibeju Lekki. Can I wait for a ride or blow out towards Abijio GRA?

So that's how this boy tricked me to this place.
Taxify & uber riders app don't work here at all. I initially thought he was going to LBS, I didn't know PAU had another campus. I then confirmed from him having checked the map with the location showing around Ibeju-Lekki. I then became reluctant and ask if one could get a trip from PAU, he LIED that he gets rides from there.

He was lucky today...I pray he's not next time, I hope the next driver will charge him so much money for offline.

Leeme see if I can see someone outside the sch looking for Taxi, at worst I fit do pick & drop to Abijio or Sango Teddo grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
Frank0001:

Nice one.. kindly share on how you processed it.

Follow instruction on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3865398/how-renew-drivers-licence-24hrs
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Maax23:
Good job, very impressive. What an earning. I know of a guy on this thread who made 40k in day,. His record is the highest on this forum. Am yet to see who will break that record. I like high flyers like you. Greatness Abound. Kudos bro. This is d guy screen shot.
chucsmoore grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
dru23:

There is nothing wrong in motivating people.. I myself was motivated through this forum ...but it is up to the individual to make the best out of it ... At one point I wanted to just mind my business and stop motivating up and down .. Until I received countless of email from people that were very grateful for my effort. Again, it is up to the individual to incorporate that motivation into their lifestyle that will yield positive outcome .. The great Nipsey Hussle was a great motivator... Rip to the young blood ...
grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omoba2012(m): 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
please I'm in need of a car for uber and taxify I'm a driver and a very experienced one of that so when one that has good car should please contact me this is my number0818 861 2130
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Maax23:
Really. 42k how come I didn't see it on this forum. I read this thread from begin till date before I joined this year January.
wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Maax23:
Really. 42k how come I didn't see it on this forum. I read this thread from begin till date before I joined this year January.
Christmas and new year day earnings are exclusive and huge.
My dashboard too surprised me that week cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skolex(m): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
Xneg:
If you need a driver's license within 30days and you do your fingerprints and collect at frsc office ogba. Buzz me.
Temporary or permanent?
Can one use temporary on both platforms?
It got expired then i did renewal, and i was given a temporary!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Xneg:
If you need a driver's license within 30days and you do your fingerprints and collect at frsc office ogba. Buzz me.
Please is international driver's license issued in lagos? Please a response. Thsnks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lee99: 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lee99:
Hello house, please what is the possibility of making 30k weekly remittance in abuja?
with at least 14 hours on the road daily.
your feedback is highly welcome.
any word on this?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
Skolex:

Temporary or permanent?
Can one use temporary on both platforms?
It got expired then i did renewal, and i was given a temporary!!
Permanent.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
shollywendy1:

Please is international driver's license issued in lagos? Please a response. Thsnks

Obviously
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lee99:
Hello house, please what is the possibility of making 30k weekly remittance in abuja?
with at least 14 hours on the road daily.
your feedback is highly welcome.

Most Abuja peeps aren't here.

You should get answers if you can post on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3943147/uber-partner-abuja-please-share
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
shollywendy1:

Yes. Check this out.
https://naijauto.com/safe-driving/how-to-apply-for-international-drivers-license-nigeria-1402
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lee99: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Epphy:

Most Abuja peeps aren't here.

You should get answers if you can post on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3943147/uber-partner-abuja-please-share
Thanks, but the thread isn't that active.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
taxiappguy:

Yes. Check this out.
https://naijauto.com/safe-driving/how-to-apply-for-international-drivers-license-nigeria-1402
Wow! A step closer. Thank so much. I really appreciate dis eyes opening link

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
Xneg:

Obviously
God bless u brother.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Buynowautos:
Finally got my Parmsnent DL. Uber loading

Can I use temporary DL for uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
WinningSun:

Can I use temporary DL for uber

Yh

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josiah360: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
Xneg:

Ur WhatsApp number please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 12:01am On Jul 03, 2019
Epphy:
that place made me blow empty back..,.its a no no

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 12:05am On Jul 03, 2019
shollywendy1:

yes o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chigojude: 12:15am On Jul 03, 2019
1daboi:
yes o

Hi,....I'm in Abuja and I want to apply for the international drivers license to be used in UK. Any tips to the process and cost involved? I'll appreciate! Thanks in advance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 12:32am On Jul 03, 2019
Chigojude:

Hi,....I'm in Abuja and I want to apply for the international drivers license to be used in UK. Any tips to the process and cost involved? I'll appreciate! Thanks in advance

Send a mail to xrelationsng@gmail.com. I hope you have a valid naija license
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 5:19am On Jul 03, 2019
International driver's licence for Nigeria is not accepted in UAE... You'll still have to undergo 20 classes in driving school...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) ... (5704) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.