Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4760795 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
1daboi:
Picked a girl at gbagada estate 2 to marina on (bolt). When getting close I informed the rider that she should start getting ready that we're not allowed to waste time along marina. That's wen she said she'll do transfer sad shocked, I then told her that I'm ending the trip now so she can transfer before we get there. Ended trip, 1.5 so i told her to do 1.7 since we ain't there yet. She said ok, which bank? Account number, confirmed my name and said done! I dashed her "thank u".
My brothers, after 5 hours, no alert I said maybe its network. Later when I had time, I use my mobile app to check my statement. Saw others that transfered after her but hers isn't there. Called her, no picking. After 3 no picking , I now use true called to know her name, searched and found her on fb, know where she works, and all. I had to send her text that if she doesn't send my money within 24hrs, I'll come to her house and embarrass her and also post her number, name, office and house address on all the social media. Sharp sharp I received alert
Chai
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Who is this uber driver that works 24hrs without sleeping? grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Xneg:

God have mercy

I saw three accidents just last week alone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
BAZ001:

Help me now can bolt end trip from there office?
Nope. Clear the cache, clear all background apps, change position, refresh ur network, reload the app.... U should be able to end it now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Crvrider:

Completely disagree. Except you sleep all day and just need few hours of sleep at night. How do expect someone driving more than 12hrs to sleep only 3hrs at night....!?

He's probably very young and can't understand

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Xneg:
More of a stunt here. I just came out of 2 days rest abeg. cry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
slamstanlee:

More of a stunt here. I just came out of 2 days rest abeg. cry

grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Xneg:

D guy go kiss gutter
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
xana101:
wise talk bro. I bought a Passat fsi 2008 model from USA. Very strong car. I used it for Uber/taxify. It didn’t last 4 months. I spent all d money gotten from d business and borrow more. Even Sold one of my fridge cos I hv 2. My wife was so mad with me. I eventually sold d car for 800k. I bought this Corolla I’m using now from USA too. Since last year September. No major repair apart from oil change, tyres, bushings and tirod. I’ve gotten times 2 of d amount I bought d Corolla. My friend in Uber business then advice me not to use d Passat. I insisted Passat is stronger than Corolla. Now I know better. No body to repair Passat. I had to tow d Passat one day from ajah to itire. Bros I don’t pray for any driver to experience what I experienced.

Bros plz can we chat off nairaland?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
slamstanlee:

Nope. Clear the cache, clear all background apps, change position, refresh ur network, reload the app.... U should be able to end it now

Thank you boss
I did all u said but no still work
I had to use another device
Will Never go near bolt again Until App is stable for passport office wey devil dey
App come misbehave like dis

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
Please help ooh, my civic doesn't change gear, its just revving, but after sometime it changes.. Wetin I fit do oooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
Xneg:

No be the Civic with bullet proof engine be this?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Xneg:

He's probably very young and can't understand

Lol at being young. Some people can function perfectly well with very little sleep, it has nothing to do with age or profession. Perhaps there could be a biological explanation to it.

Back to Uber gist joor

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Tyche:

Hahahaha you're on your own. Please we don't want this place flooded with memes.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
driving:

The guy said he drives the rx on uber 4 times in a week between 10am and 5pm, that he avoids traffic by all means. If i can get 15k net between 10am and 5pm 5 days a week, i am fine. The issue is what car to use out of the 2 cars

I want to believe you've done the needful...researched cost of parts and fuel economy. You have set a realistic target for yourself (15k). Now if you have to work 7days a week that amounts to 105k. How much fuel will you need in a week (25k - 20k)? Which means you're left with 80-85k. Maintenance shouldn't gulp much since you'll be driving yourself, hence avoid entering pot holes (but trust me pot holes will be the least of your problems) like a danfo driver and avoid bad roads. Hey, but what do I know?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Xneg:

Someone said with 3hrs sleep at night you're good to go

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=gwng post=80360371][/quote]I've asked you if this fits a 2010 corolla,no response.undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=gwng post=80360371][/quote]
I've asked you if this fits a 2010 corolla,no response.undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Buynowautos:

Bros plz can we chat off nairaland?
sure. 08034895737
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
Debosneh31:
Please help ooh, my civic doesn't change gear, its just revving, but after sometime it changes.. Wetin I fit do oooo

Check your transmission fluid na, could be more, though! My two cent.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
Debosneh31:

Refer this question to GAZZ....23.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
Tyche:

You are quoting the wrong post.
Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Please help ooh, my civic doesn't change gear, its just revving, but after sometime it changes.. Wetin I fit do oooo cc Gazzuzz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
Debosneh31:
Please help ooh, my civic doesn't change gear, its just revving, but after sometime it changes.. Wetin I fit do oooo cc Gazzuzz

Which year?

E get a particular year of Civic wey no dey near Gazzuzz workshop o. Especially those wey the engine hide. Baba waist no go like use him waist dey bend down up and down say him dey find transaction fluid.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by t2sco: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
pls how much can i get side mirror for 05 corolla

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by t2sco: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
How can one totally avoid entering one way in lagos cos Google map will never indicate one way in the street of lagos

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
tojahh:

Which year?

E get a particular year of Civic wey no dey near Gazzuzz workshop o. Especially those wey the engine hide. Baba waist no go like use him waist dey bend down up and down say him dey find transaction fluid.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Xneg:
RIP to the frame or chassis of that car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rozayx5(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
sleekender:
TOYOTA COROLLA 2010 FOR SALE

N1.75M Asking Price

Contact - ukomaxx@gmail.com

lol

how much be the toks of this car and how much is 05 corolla toks which is better than this

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
t2sco:
pls how much can i get side mirror for 05 corolla
8k for one side.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
eherbal:

I've asked you if this fits a 2010 corolla,no response.undecided

no
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jurncj(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
m a driver in uber/taxify platform,i need a car for rentals,interested partner to contact me
Name: O. John
NUMBER: 08057801601(WhatsApp)
EMAIL: chinasajohn@gmail.com
POSSIBLE REMITTANCE: rentals:25-30k
VERIFIABLE GUARANTOR: Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: XPaul and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.