Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4734879 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dbossmanager: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
rozayx5:

lol

how much be the toks of this car and how much is 05 corolla toks which is better than this
dont understand u bro....are you saying an 05 Corolla is better and more expensive than 2010 Corolla..?? can 1.75m get u a toks 2010 Corolla....? can u please elaborate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
So i chupped my first 1-star on uber today.
Picked rider from Office Marina to passport office.
Rider started making mouth dt he has ehailing experience had a car for rentals on uber but when stories plenty he collected d car and sold it.

Got to ikoyi and d immigration guy came to car and all. Sha

I was to take him back to Marina
All of a sudden rider said I will end dis and he will request again.
Me to tired to explain I said okay.
End ride 981N
Rider: it's going to another driver
Me:try again
Rider: same thing, wat should we do now.
Me: don't worry we'll do offline
Rider: how much
Me: 1st leg 981 so back 981N too
Rider: okay
Got to Marina, rider gave me 2k cash I gave him 100N change.
Right in my front he gave me 1star
Rider : you know I can change destination and u didn't tell me.

I just gentle.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
t2sco:
How can one totally avoid entering one way in lagos cos Google map will never indicate one way in the street of lagos

If you look properly google map has little arrows that shows right of way. But then again be street when you drive. In other words shine your eye.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Xneg:
Who is this uber driver that works 24hrs without sleeping? grin
The next thing the owner will fix it and want to sell it to another person in the name of buy and drive neat car.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Gentlelife50:

The next thing the owner will fix it and want to sell it to another person in the name of buy and drive neat car.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
BAZ001:
Rider started making mouth dt he has ehailing experience had a car for rentals on uber but when stories plenty he collected d car and sold it.

End ride 981N

I just gentle.
Lol. I don't understand. The only time he would have been able to rate you was just after the first ride, just before he was to request again, the rating thing pops up.
So if he tried and got another driver then that rating thing shouldn't pop up again after the offline trip

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Gentlelife50:

This one weak me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Dbossmanager:
dont understand u bro....are you saying an 05 Corolla is better and more expensive than 2010 Corolla..?? can 1.75m get u a toks 2010 Corolla....? can u please elaborate
2010 Corolla is better than 2005 but for e-hailing job 2005 is better. This job don’t need any car with more sensors. Just a simple and rugged car that can drive 15 hours daily non stop. No rest.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Can it be fixed? If yes, then there's nothing wrong with that

Or if you were the owner, what would you have done?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ediku208: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
Welcome aboard .....very soon it would feel normal to chop 1 star . Las las we go dey alright
BAZ001:

End ride 981N

I just gentle.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
BAZ001:

End ride 981N

I just gentle.
chai! Na God go punish that rider . that's why I don't like those talkative riders. I prefer you enter my car and start browsing or making call and leave me the hell alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
So I decided to take today off being my birthday. Went out with my family and we took uber to and fro. The two cars that took us today have this funny noise. My wife was just saying you see now, any weird sound you hear coming from your car you will quickly call your mechanic. I think I will start ignoring all these sounds.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy2000: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jurncj:
m a driver in uber/taxify platform,i need a car for rentals,interested partner to contact me
Name: O. John
NUMBER: 08057801601(WhatsApp)
EMAIL: chinasajohn@gmail.com
POSSIBLE REMITTANCE: rentals:25-30k
VERIFIABLE GUARANTOR: Yes

chat me on 0809815301
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
mistadayo:
So I decided to take today off being my birthday. Went out with my family and we took uber to and fro. The two cars that took us today have this funny noise. My wife was just saying you see now, any weird sound you hear coming from your car you will quickly call your mechanic. I think I will start ignoring all these sounds.

So because the 2 drivers refuse to fix the noise from their cars, which might not be their personal car, you decide to ignore the noise from ur own car! Even if it's not ur own personal car, pls fix it. Treat it like yours. That noise might degenerate to a bigger problem later, if you ignore it.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
BAZ001:

End ride 981N

I just gentle.

Why did you give him N100? Ride was N1,962 na
I yam not understanding @ the bolded.
Normally, like someone mentioned, rider must have rated you before he tried ordering you a second time.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyiHansome(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
donfortune48:

I bought linckages 1.5k ooh!

Kazeem has finished me cry

He charged 5k without labour for a set of corolla linkages.

Pls share contact of where u buy abeg

Pls I need price of Matrix 07 hub. who can help?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
adeniyiHansome:

Tell your kazeem to remove the part, take it to Ladipo yourself. You will be shocked how cheap corolla parts are. I even used to buy things I didn't need for keep anytime I go to Ladipo.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
adeniyiHansome:

Kazeem told me 2.5k.
I gave him money to cross road go buy am.
He came back and said the guy is not around that I should give him #100 for transport to go down down go buy am, and I should add 5h for the 2.5k in case.

I collected the thing from him, told him not to worry, make I go buy and withdraw for ATM cos I no get cash for hand again.

I ended up buying it for 1.5k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
Abeg how much is corolla 04 horn
Stealth100:

Tell your kazeem to remove the part, take it to Ladipo yourself. You will be shocked how cheap corolla parts are. I even used to buy things I didn't need for keep anytime I go to Ladipo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
izzou:

Can it be fixed? If yes, then there's nothing wrong with that

Or if you were the owner, what would you have done?
I never said it can't be fixed, I am only saying the next person may not know about this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
mistadayo:
Abeg how much is corolla 04 horn

Pin pin pin 2k highest
Pam Pam Pam 4k highest

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
adeniyiHansome:

With Labour 5k is not bad na.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Stealth100:

Pin pin pin 2k highest
Pam Pam Pam 4k highest
I hv 2 pam pam... Annoying and loud. I had to disconnect one grin i rarely use horn though

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mjosh1000:
Even with the 25% uber still cares for drivers

I chopped one of Bolt's Morning Bonus this week, i cant remember the last time i chopped Bolt's bonuses... without Uber's promo and professionalism , Bolt would have maintained their often time unrealistic bonus scheme.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:29am On Jul 19, 2019
1984och:

So because the 2 drivers refuse to fix the noise from their cars, which might not be their personal car, you decide to ignore the noise from ur own car! Even if it's not ur own personal car, pls fix it. Treat it like yours. That noise might degenerate to a bigger problem later, if you ignore it.

Tell him
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 1:46am On Jul 19, 2019
1984och:

Trying to keep our car to uber internationally accepted spec, is a tough order, Lagos bad roads does not also help matter.
I used to spend so much time at the mechanic, to ensure there is no noise from the car while driving, even beyond the money spent, for drivers on hp or rental, spending so much time at the mechanic is also a big trade off between keeping the car to uber spec and meeting partners rental fee.
Even if your car creaks, some riders are very understanding, they see the conditions of Lagos roads.
I believe there should be a reasonable allowance for creaking, but when it becomes excessive, wait for your next maintenance so that you can have such issue fixed.
As long as the 5 stars are still popping in, it means your car is still within the allowable creaking limits smiley.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gboliwe: 3:34am On Jul 19, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Yaris 2006-2010 is a fantastic car,
comes with a 1.3liter engine (japan,s/a, Europe) or a 1.5liter engine (USA) I currently manage 26 for a particular coy. Major issues are just airconditioning. It comes with a very sensitive variable displacement compressor and when it packs if you don't go the proper route car starts vibrating wen idle and looses power when a/c is engaged. Suspension is fantastic, parts are cheap and available.

Hello Sir.

Please what's the proper route to take? I am experiencing this in my Yaris.
someone says it appears the compressor is bigger than the engine.

The car is in Aba
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:07am On Jul 19, 2019
Gboliwe:

Hello Sir.

Please what's the proper route to take? I am experiencing this in my Yaris.
someone says it appears the compressor is bigger than the engine.

The car is in Aba

Buy the right Variable displacement compressor for the vehicle.

What u currently have will make engine vibrate hardly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by keneryhark(m): 4:08am On Jul 19, 2019
Ojota Lagos to challenge Ibadan. 7seaters vehicle 2,100 naira per passenger(14,700), 14 seaters 1,300 per passenger(18,200). That is how much you will earn if you own a vehicle and register on TREK. Visit trek.com.ng to register. Powered by thoughtfulthinker
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:43am On Jul 19, 2019
Crvrider:

I want to believe you've done the needful...researched cost of parts and fuel economy. You have set a realistic target for yourself (15k). Now if you have to work 7days a week that amounts to 105k. How much fuel will you need in a week (25k - 20k)? Which means you're left with 80-85k. Maintenance shouldn't gulp much since you'll be driving yourself, hence avoid entering pot holes (but trust me pot holes will be the least of your problems) like a danfo driver and avoid bad roads. Hey, but what do I know?
10am to 5pm and net 15k daily, I completely disagree. He can't even gross it daily

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:53am On Jul 19, 2019
Tyche:

No be the Civic with bullet proof engine be this?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:57am On Jul 19, 2019
Xneg:

Hahahaha you're on your own. Please we don't want this place flooded with memes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ksmart027(m), Johnchrix(m), lorhema(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.