Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4728924 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2019
Picked a girl at gbagada estate 2 to marina on (bolt). When getting close I informed the rider that she should start getting ready that we're not allowed to waste time along marina. That's wen she said she'll do transfer sad shocked, I then told her that I'm ending the trip now so she can transfer before we get there. Ended trip, 1.5 so i told her to do 1.7 since we ain't there yet. She said ok, which bank? Account number, confirmed my name and said done! I dashed her "thank u".
My brothers, after 5 hours, no alert I said maybe its network. Later when I had time, I use my mobile app to check my statement. Saw others that transfered after her but hers isn't there. Called her, no picking. After 3 days no picking , I now use true caller to know her name, searched and found her on fb, know where she works, and all. I had to send her text that if she doesn't send my money within 24hrs, I'll come to her house and embarrass her and also post her number, name, office and house address on all the social media. Sharp sharp I received alert

23 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2019
Xneg:

4hrs is not enough sleep.

Forget about popular opinions and the so called studies, there are people that even thrive on 3hrs of sleep comfortably. Admittedly what works for one may harm another.

One needs to find what works for him sha.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2019
Tyche:

Forget about popular opinions and the so called studies, there are people that even thrive on 3hrs of sleep comfortably. Admittedly what works for one may harm another.

This has nothing to do with popular opinion bruv, having enough sleep is just as important or more important than water, it's not the immediate effect but the long term.

The fact that millions of people have smoked for over 20yrs and are still alive does not change d fact that every stick of cigarette does it own damage to our body.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2019
I wonder why some persons will deliberately just refuse to pay for services rendered.. can they try this with danfo? And its after being threatened she opted to pay.
God help us...

1daboi:
Picked a girl at gbagada estate 2 to marina on (bolt). When getting close I informed the rider that she should start getting ready that we're not allowed to waste time along marina. That's wen she said she'll do transfer sad shocked, I then told her that I'm ending the trip now so she can transfer before we get there. Ended trip, 1.5 so i told her to do 1.7 since we ain't there yet. She said ok, which bank? Account number, confirmed my name and said done! I dashed her "thank u".
My brothers, after 5 hours, no alert I said maybe its network. Later when I had time, I use my mobile app to check my statement. Saw others that transfered after her but hers isn't there. Called her, no picking. After 3 no picking , I now use true called to know her name, searched and found her on fb, know where she works, and all. I had to send her text that if she doesn't send my money within 24hrs, I'll come to her house and embarrass her and also post her number, name, office and house address on all the social media. Sharp sharp I received alert

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2019
1daboi:
My brothers, after 5 hours, no alert I said maybe its network. Later when I had time, I use my mobile app to check my statement. Saw others that transfered after her but hers isn't there. Called her, no picking. After 3 no picking , I now use true called to know her name, searched and found her on fb, know where she works, and all. I had to send her text that if she doesn't send my money within 24hrs, I'll come to her house and embarrass her and also post her number, name, office and house address on all the social media. Sharp sharp I received alert

grin Investigate journalism Aye!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by umall41(m): 8:28am On Jul 18, 2019
Crvrider:

Except you truly want to sleep on the island. They is a route you can take out of there without going through the tolls. Google map has a route option under settings that allows you avoid tolls. However, you can take the second exit in the first lekki round about which takes you inside maroko...
Thanks a lot, I ended sleeping on admiralty way, saw a lot of uber/Bolt guys with their cars. I joined them..as for your suggestion, I knew about this but never tot of it, now I will keep it in mind, thanks a lot. God bless you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by umall41(m): 8:36am On Jul 18, 2019
Good morning my everyone, plz what is average trip per day on Uber only, then on taxify only, and for those using both apps. Plz I need to know coz I get average of 5trips per day. Thanks in advance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blissbliss: 8:51am On Jul 18, 2019
Dbossmanager:
filter...1500..I think...linkage..3500...shocks...never changed before...
Thanks brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:57am On Jul 18, 2019
Tyche:

Completely disagree. Except you sleep all day and just need few hours of sleep at night. How do expect someone driving more than 12hrs to sleep only 3hrs at night....!?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2019
umall41:
Good morning my everyone, plz what is average trip per day on Uber only, then on taxify only, and for those using both apps. Plz I need to know coz I get average of 5trips per day. Thanks in advance
u can get as much as ur luck shine. Some times I do just 6 trips/day on bolt and Uber and make up to 20k. Sometimes I do upto 15 trips/day and make less than 17k.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2019
See Tips
I just laugh since morning

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2019
umall41:

About 10 trips (10-14 hours online) depends on the no of hours put in.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2019
BAZ001:
See Tips
I just laugh since morning

grin the rider did you half bread better pass nothing grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2019
xana101:
u can get as much as ur luck shine. Some times I do just 6 trips/day on bolt and Uber and make up to 20k. Sometimes I do upto 15 trips/day and make less than 17k.

For example I've done 7trips this morning from 5am to 8:45am cos I dey pursue 15trips
And money no reach 5k,
Na so so short trips

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by driving: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2019
I posted this for my friend, and i will also benefit from the responses.

Good morning sirs, please don't ignore. I have decided to put either my Volvo or g35 infiniti on uber as i am tired of sitting at home doing nothing.

Here is my calculation, if a corolla can net 40k per week, i will be good with a 15knet per week instead of sleeping away my life. Is 15k possible per week with the Volvo? Aside money, i will be able to meet people.

On paper, the g35 has a better fuel economy. It averages 20, while Volvo does 19mpg. But my Volvo is more rugged than the infiniti.

I got encouraged when a Lexus Rx330 showed up for a request i made in ogudu yesterday.

Please guys advise me, an idle mind/d.ick is a devil's workshop.

I am confused.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2019
driving:

Good morning sirs, please don't ignore. I have decided to put either my Volvo or g35 infiniti on uber as i am tired of sitting at home doing nothing.

Here is my calculation, if a corolla can net 40k per week, i will be good with a 15knet per week instead of sleeping away my life. Is 15k possible per week with the Volvo? Aside money, i will be able to meet people.

On paper, the g35 has a better fuel economy. It averages 20, while Volvo does 19mpg. But my Volvo is more rugged than the infiniti.

I got encouraged when a Lexus Rx330 showed up for a request i made in ogudu yesterday.

I am confused.
fuel is not everything u consider in this job. Don’t use d Volvo. I’m telling u from experience. U can use d Infiniti.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2019
BAZ001:

For example I've done 7trips this morning from 5am to 8:45am cos I dey pursue 15trips
And money no reach 5k,
Na so so short trips

Only on the Island.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2019
driving:

I am confused.

Also consider the cost of repairs and maintainance.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2019
driving:

I am confused.

Also consider the cost of repairs and maintainance. Don't be encouraged by the RX 330. Cars like that can not last in the E hailing business.

They can only be used for part time e hailing... grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sleekender(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2019
TOYOTA COROLLA 2010 FOR SALE

N1.75M Asking Price

Contact -

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2019
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 08060675824, 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by driving: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2019
mrsage:

Volvo is cheaper to maintain than the g35 , i asked for both parts at the parts market. That is why i am considering the Volvo over the infiniti. The Volvo is a 2003 model. While the g35 is 2005.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by driving: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2019
mrsage:

Also consider the cost of repairs and maintainance. Don't be encouraged by the RX 330. Cars like that can not last in the E hailing business.

They can only be used for part time e hailing... grin

The guy said he drives the rx on uber 4 times in a week between 10am and 5pm, that he avoids traffic by all means. If i can get 15k net between 10am and 5pm 5 days a week, i am fine. The issue is what car to use out of the 2 cars
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by driving: 11:12am On Jul 18, 2019
mrsage:

Yes sir, since fuel is out of the parameters, i can only consider others like maintenance, repairs, etc
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2019
driving:

Volvo is cheaper to maintain than the g35 , i asked for both parts at the parts market. That is why i am considering the Volvo over the infiniti. The Volvo is a 2003 model. While the g35 is 2005.

Volvo is very cheap to maintain, but expertise is scarce unless you go to Ladipo. I would still advice you use the Volvo tho.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2019
Ikeja GRA dry dis morning oooo.. Which way nah
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2019
PLS HELP !
How do I end ride on the new bolt App
Since I started d trip App as been going off. I will tap it again it will come on and go off. I reach destination to End trip is impossible
Pls see attached video
The App keeps going on and off
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2019
driving:

The guy said he drives the rx on uber 4 times in a week between 10am and 5pm, that he avoids traffic by all means. If i can get 15k net between 10am and 5pm 5 days a week, i am fine. The issue is what car to use out of the 2 cars

What you net per day/week is not the problem, but what you'll spend from that NET fixing the car if it breaks down with a month.

You can save 50k in a month and spend 40k just to change shock absorber.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
driving:

I am confused.

Why dont you or your friend value the 2 cars cos If i have those two cars i will rather sell them and buy toks toyota camry 03/04/05/06 if it can't buy a corolla, you can even sell one if u don't want to sell the 2, house they ya hand and the key to open the house also dey ya pocket too. Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
Debosneh31:
Ikeja GRA dry dis morning oooo.. Which way nah

Ikeja GRA is always dry.

Move bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
donfortune48:

What you net per day/week is not the problem, but what you'll spend from that NET fixing the car if it breaks down with a month.

You can save 50k in a month and spend 40k just to change shock absorber.
wise talk bro. I bought a Passat fsi 2008 model from USA. Very strong car. I used it for Uber/taxify. It didn’t last 4 months. I spent all d money gotten from d business and borrow more. Even Sold one of my fridge cos I hv 2. My wife was so mad with me. I eventually sold d car for 800k. I bought this Corolla I’m using now from USA too. Since last year September. No major repair apart from oil change, tyres, bushings and tirod. I’ve gotten times 2 of d amount I bought d Corolla. My friend in Uber business then advice me not to use d Passat. I insisted Passat is stronger than Corolla. Now I know better. No body to repair Passat. I had to tow d Passat one day from ajah to itire. Bros I don’t pray for any driver to experience what I experienced.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
BAZ001:
PLS HELP !
How do I end ride on the new bolt App
Since I started d trip App as been going off. I will tap it again it will come on and go off. I reach destination to End trip is impossible
Pls see attached video
The App keeps going on and off

Help me now can bolt end trip from there office?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jpworld(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.