Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4752456 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:59am On Jul 19, 2019
Tyche:

No be the Civic with bullet proof engine be this?

So transmission and engine be the samething?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:02am On Jul 19, 2019
Xneg:

Hahahaha you're on your own. Please we don't want this place flooded with memes.

Memes....loading on steroid..... Loading.. ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2019
slamstanlee:

I hv 2 pam pam... Annoying and loud. I had to ldisconnect one grin i rarely use horn though
grin grin grin horn dey give me headache,,lagos drivers go dey blow horn hup han dan like say dem dey press breast

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2019
keneryhark:
Ojota Lagos to challenge Ibadan. 7seaters vehicle 2,100 naira per passenger(14,700), 14 seaters 1,300 per passenger(18,200). That is how much you will earn if you own a vehicle and register on TREK. Visit trek.com.ng to register. Powered by thoughtfulthinker

How can one do this. Let me have your whatsapp number to put me through
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gboliwe: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Buy the right Variable displacement compressor for the vehicle.

What u currently have will make engine vibrate hardly

How do I know the right one?

How much is it please?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2019
Stealth100:

Tell your kazeem to remove the part, take it to Ladipo yourself. You will be shocked how cheap corolla parts are. I even used to buy things I didn't need for keep anytime I go to Ladipo.

www.stealth100.com/carParts

grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2019
dru23:

Memes....loading on steroid..... Loading.. ...

grin > grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2019
mistadayo:
So I decided to take today off being my birthday. Went out with my family and we took uber to and fro. The two cars that took us today have this funny noise. My wife was just saying you see now, any weird sound you hear coming from your car you will quickly call your mechanic. I think I will start ignoring all these sounds.

You think you're doing me?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lawalmd(m): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2019
Good day everyone, after waiting for almost 4 months my DL is finally out so I have completed the bolt training and inspection account activated yesterday will be going for Uber inspection today as that's the only item remains to finalise Uber.
Will be doing it on a part time basis though

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shaloms: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2019
izzou:

Can it be fixed? If yes, then there's nothing wrong with that

Or if you were the owner, what would you have done?
Bro I'd like to chat u up off nairaland. Can i have ur contact
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by driving: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2019
deedee44:

10am to 5pm and net 15k daily, I completely disagree. He can't even gross it daily

I actually wrote 15k net per week, not daily.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akaynezi: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2019
I have a well maintained Toyota Corolla, 2004 Model for Rental - E hailing ( Uber & Bolt ) at 35k weekly. Car owner is solely responsible for car maintenance.

Condition (s) of hire;

Driver must have a minimum of two years driving experience.
Driver must be a resident of lagos mainland.
Driver must live in a secure compound/environment.
Driver must have two verifiable guarantors .

If you meet the above conditions call - 07088129372 for further details.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2019
Shaloms:

U see what I see too

Meanwhile, rider forgot phone in my car, I call his number hoping its on another phone but its the same one. I can't reach him, he can't reach me, phone is locked I can't answer when phone rings. So I tend a text to a number that calls.
Man is in apapa sad but his daughter works in vi so I opt to drop it with her... Sharp sharp, I see her, I hand it over, I speed down to pick a waiting rider.
Later I get a text that he's received his phone, thanks blah blah blah... I text back You're welcome sir..
. Next thing texts fly in back to back... I see 10k recharge, immediately I check my bank balance o cos na only 200 credit I buy from GTB... Then another text, I just loaded your phone

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2019
Shaloms:

Okay

Kindly drop your mail, let me shoot you one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2019
Stealth100:

Pin pin pin 2k highest
Pam Pam Pam 4k highest
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:17am On Jul 19, 2019
XGhost:

U see what I see too

Meanwhile, rider forgot phone in my car, I call his number hoping its on another phone but its the same one. I can't reach him, he can't reach me, phone is locked I can't answer when phone rings. So I tend a text to a number that calls.
Man is in apapa sad but his daughter works in vi so I opt to drop it with her... Sharp sharp, I see her, I hand it over, I speed down to pick a waiting rider.
Later I get a text that he's received his phone, thanks blah blah blah... I text back You're welcome sir..
. Next thing texts fly in back to back... I see 10k recharge, immediately I check my bank balance o cos na only 200 credit I buy from GTB... Then another text, I just loaded your phone

Thats the reward for being kind

Enjoy brah cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 19, 2019
XGhost:

U see what I see too

You did great, he for don transfer 10k to your account sef.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2019
keneryhark:
Ojota Lagos to challenge Ibadan. 7seaters vehicle 2,100 naira per passenger(14,700), 14 seaters 1,300 per passenger(18,200). That is how much you will earn if you own a vehicle and register on TREK. Visit trek.com.ng to register. Powered by thoughtfulthinker
What of 4 seaters?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2019
driving:

I actually wrote 15k net per week, not daily.
Okay. You can achieve that without dropping a sweat

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:28am On Jul 19, 2019
XGhost:

U see what I see too

nice Man U got there. Him for transfer the cash to ur account than the card. U go make long calls tire.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin horn dey give me headache,,lagos drivers go dey blow horn hup han dan like say dem dey press breast
I believe some people buy cars so they can press horn all day undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 19, 2019
rozayx5:

lol

how much be the toks of this car and how much is 05 corolla toks which is better than this

He dey find mugu.

Is allowedgrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 10:39am On Jul 19, 2019
xana101:
nice Man U got there. Him for transfer the cash to ur account than the card. U go make long calls tire.

I always rejected gratification. Most have been shortly after drop off so not much stress... This and one other time we've had to schedule drop off for a later time, thankfully the other time rider lived close to my street so I dropped her iphone on my way home, I refused her 2k. For this one trip took me to SApetrol tower on adeola odeku, drop off was idejo, as I dropped my rider request entered from same building dashed down to idejo, dropped the phone and flew back to pick rider... Piece of cake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shaloms: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2019
izzou:

Okay

Kindly drop your mail, let me shoot you one
Shalomconcepts2017@gmail.com
Tnx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2019
BTW,
Do drivers still provide free WiFi like it was common in early days of this business?
I used to read some drivers' post here about providing free WiFi for their riders.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by naphunlimited(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2019
Why stressing your strength for Uber!

Check my signature for financial freedom.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:20am On Jul 19, 2019
naphunlimited:
Why stressing your strength for Uber!

Check my signature for financial freedom.

Why don't you start by showing your payment proof?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2019
eherbal:
Una no go kill person for here. Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2019
Please how much can I get Honda Civic 05 gear switch, the gear doesn't shift and kazeem said I should change the switch... Urgent please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
slamstanlee:

Lol. I don't understand. The only time he would have been able to rate you was just after the first ride, just before he was to request again, the rating thing pops up.
So if he tried and got another driver then that rating thing shouldn't pop up again after the offline trip

On rider App you can even go back and re-rate drivers. Check it with a rider. U will see do you want to modify ratings or something

I don't think u can rate a trip that was canceled

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
eherbal:

People like me, i dey press my horn like danfo drivers lol and na pim pim.

Shebi e no better make i press horn, than to go panel beater?

Yabatech people no dey use uber? No request since like 15mins now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.