Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773445 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drakeskull(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Taxify is shit. Did just a trip in Ibadan, I checked price before ending and I saw 1k, after ending bolt say rider should pay 300 and they would add 100. Gold rider it’s 1k before ending, as usual he say he has promo. I did review and 15 mins, boltno review. Rider left and paid the 300 cash trip. I no get change, told him I’ll transfer change to him and he refused saying he wants cash change. After the trip I went offline.

Just a test to see how Ibadan is. Roads are better so e go make sense for card trips cos of bolt rubbish.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mabeni(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
umall41:
Plz house what avi done wrong, I only got one short request since morning, plz help coz at this rate I am doomed on HP was at omole I av to drive down to Allen still no request and there s hevy traffic on allen self
I got angry and drove back home. Today is too dull

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Slamstanlee, eherbal , teelercruz. U guys have my contact incase my numbrr is nt going. enjoyin wit offline rider. I cant resist d offer.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
BAZ001:

The guy ask for change with him suit and Tie
And I no get 50N. Wetin pain am na going back to his office road was very free. Like 6 min we don reach office. But first leg na like 30mins obalende traffic hol us. Well Rating just drop to 4.88

He was supposed to be smart to negotiate for less for the return leg or even follow you talk on the way since road was free. Na same reason make am vex dey ask for N50 grin
Sorry about the ratings drop

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
umall41:
Plz house what avi done wrong, I only got one short request since morning, plz help coz at this rate I am doomed on HP was at omole I av to drive down to Allen still no request and there s hevy traffic on allen self

Better to use Google map to check where one wants to reposition before going to avoid traffic.
Ojodu/Ogba was closer to you and I think even a better area to get requests compared to Allen at that time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
shollywendy1:
Slamstanlee, eherbal , teelercruz. U guys have my contact incase my numbrr is nt going. enjoyin wit offline rider. I cant resist d offer.

Where did you put your car keys?

I don't want to see any thread on missing uber car gracing our front page oh grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
Please house, is Huewai Y9 Phone ok for Uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
izzou:

Where did you put your car keys?

I don't want to see any thread on missing uber car gracing our front page oh grin
Bad guy...hahahaaaaaaaaa. it dey my jean pocket
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
shollywendy1:
Before you sleep tonight drop a message. If we no see na to call u.... Lol. But this meal is 10/10

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=BAZ001 post=80421839]

On rider App you can even go back and re-rate drivers. Check it with a rider. U will see do you want to modify ratings or something

I don't think u can rate a trip that was canceled [/quotes ]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
BAZ001:

On rider App you can even go back and re-rate drivers. Check it with a rider. U will see do you want to modify ratings or something

I don't think u can rate a trip that was canceled

Sure you modify if you rated a driver.
But if you didn’t rate at all, or ignored rating, then attempt to request another ride. There is no option to go to trip history to rate unrated trips.... Its all gone. Sometimes i am a rider.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pidginenglish(m): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
slamstanlee:

Before you sleep tonight drop a message. If we no see na to call u.... Lol. But this meal is 10/10
Izzou will help me to open a thread for missing uber car incase...lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Coro boiz help me out oo nah nak i dey nak my kick starter since morning, it doesn't start the car again, I hope I no go enter one chance, pls how much can I get another kick starter corolla 04
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
pidginenglish:
Hi guys, i'm new on this section of NL.

I've bin out of job for a while and recently got an offer from a kind friend who introduced me to one of his niggy for an Uber gig.

The vehicle is a 2007 Toyota Corrolla, just shipped in from the U.S and currently with his engineers for checks and cosmetic fixes.

The owner of the vehicle wants to place the vehicle on a lease to own option. He wants N3.5m total and N35k Weekly.

I have never negotiated an Uber deal so i thought it wise to ask advice from the elders.
Elders in the house and beyond i need your help. Kindly advise me on the best deal to put on the table to make a win win for both of us.

Kindly help repost or send to other elders in d biz outside of NL.

Tnx in anticipation
30k should be a good deal

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Mjosh1000:
Coro boiz help me out oo nah nak i dey nak my kick starter since morning, it doesn't start the car again, I hope I no go enter one chance, pls how much can I get another kick starter corolla 04
it can be repaired
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
pidginenglish:
Hi guys, i'm new on this section of NL.
or send to other elders in d biz outside of NL.

Tnx in anticipation

3.5m is too much.
The cost of the car is about N1.9
It should be around N2.6 max hp.
If you pick the car eventually, try and negotiate first week free to learn the ropes

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
stephenponti:
it can be repaired
really abeg how I go fit take repair am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
First time driving on the system and you already jumping into HP?
Even veterans de run from am now oo. I wish you guys the very best.
You will be needing a lot of it. shocked

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
Mjosh1000:
really abeg how I go fit take repair am
WhatsApp me i ll send you number of the technician. He stays around Clegg in Ojuelegba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by keneryhark(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
umall41:
your site is not loading, live your number and office address. Thanks
pls kindly try to open the site later. problem with the host company
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by keneryhark(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
deedee44:

What of 4 seaters?
kindly visit our website to get the information needed there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by keneryhark(m): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
suco01:

How can one do this. Let me have your whatsapp number to put me through
here is my WhatsApp number 08059290962
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Toseenlove: 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
eherbal:
The closest you'll get to owning fleet of cars is the ones you see drawn on this here piece of paper,you double faced piece of lying excreta.by the way,what happened to your earnings? No More screenshots to steal? Pls do share your story with us,Mr dru...23. undecided

Lol some people will not make Heaven.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
akaynezi:
I have a well maintained Toyota Corolla, 2004 Model for Rental - E hailing ( Uber & Bolt ) at 35k weekly. Car owner is solely responsible for car maintenance.

Condition (s) of hire;

Driver must have a minimum of two years driving experience.
Driver must be a resident of lagos mainland.
Driver must live in a secure compound/environment.
Driver must have two verifiable guarantors .

If you meet the above conditions call - 07088129372 for further details.

Nigeria and qualifications ehen
To employ coy go look for experience and masters.
E hailing too 2yrs minimum to drive.
So me wey don do at least 6months never learn.
Any driver with more than 2yrs should have their cars already my thot o.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Toseenlove: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
BAZ001:

Nigeria and qualifications ehen
To employ coy go look for experience and masters.
E hailing too 2yrs minimum to drive.
So me wey don do at least 6months never learn.
Any driver with more than 2yrs should have their cars already my thot o.

Are u minding him.....It will get to a stage, They will start requesting for minimum of 10yrs experience and your Msc Cert In Transportation. Then a reference from Buhari or Trump coupled with 4 guarantors of Level 25 In civil service lol.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
keneryhark:
pls kindly try to open the site later. problem with the host company

Una never start problem don dey. Please fix all issues before you role out. What of return trip, is there guarantee on return journey? Cos it wont make sense to blow empty from such a distance.

I remember my first week on bolt, request came in rider was going after the long bridge almost shagamu, I happily carry am go na when I reach there collect 3k all the way from egbeda I recieve sense say no return trip. sad

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Chae:
Pls ouse I need contact of who can help me tint my ride, thanks in anticipation SIRs
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pidginenglish(m): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
Tnx brotherman
stephenponti:
30k should be a good deal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pidginenglish(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
Great tip brother...tnx.
Chuwaa:

3.5m is too much.
The cost of the car is about N1.9
It should be around N2.6 max hp.
If you pick the car eventually, try and negotiate first week free to learn the ropes

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
shollywendy1:
this is a contact check.shollywendy1,shollywendy1,shollywendy1.over.Pls respond .over.are you there?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
slamstanlee:

Sure you modify if you rated a driver.
But if you didn’t rate at all, or ignored rating, then attempt to request another ride. There is no option to go to trip history to rate unrated trips.... Its all gone. Sometimes i am a rider.

You can bro.
I took someone to a place one day, ended the trip, he said I'll take him back. I told him it has to be offline and he agreed.

On our way back, I saw him open the Rider app and skipped rating me. I have to take his phone and rate myself by myself.
He then asked me how I did it and explained to him. He then went back to rate someone that carried him the last time that he also skipped.

I book uber alot before I joined this hustle, there's an option in the rider app where you'll see all your trips and you can modify the ratings anytime, but you can't rate a cancelled trip.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.