Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4821870 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) ... (5707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
Reading the post you quoted again, I still couldn't see where the young man insulted you, even when he 'wrongly' felt your post was a mockery of him.

You could have been more civil in your reply. This is uncalled for.

Felicity001:

Here menh what the Bleep are you saying even? It’s either you lack “slang”comprehension or your mind misinterpretes to you. You could even read me laughing at your ordeal, meaning I didn’t believe you did all that even with the disrespect you get from such person. We all have different level of tolerance and I fancy yours I must say but just imagine yourself, are you trying to make a mockery of me or sth What do you mean I’m still looking for a car to drive.
I can see you’re not normal. How dare you do that? You must be stupid for making a mockery of me.

Why am I even replying you self, people like you lack understanding and wisdom and from the looks you haven’t seen anything in life yet. Don’t worry...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
Felicity001:
Fellow guys in the hustle I hail o.
e get watin dey pain me since last month o and watin make an dey pain me more be say na my fellow guy run me local and very young guy like me I fit even senior am self I’m very sure of that.

It all happened 26th of last month I got a request on bolt by a guy name; Jay just in front of GIG logistics since I was just at the spot I quickly arrived put a call through the dude sounded nice and asked me to wait for him right there that he just crossed over to get some things for his wife who just delivered of a baby. I waited for almost 15min and he later called that I should drive down to front of his estate gate, I started trip, drive down on getting to the gate dude said I should enter since he was on a hurry he was trekking down home so I should drive to pick him up. He already told the securities to grant me access. Security guys, nice guy gave me directions, off I zoomed picking dude just almost to his street.

We got to the place he live somewhere in Ajah dude asked me to reverse that he’s still going out. Few minutes later dude came out asking of 2k.

Jay: bro u get like 2k with you I won give my wife to buy something I’ll transfer to you, hope you accept transfer.
Me: yes I do accept transfer but I don’t have any cash on me. Na lie o booboo get like 10k+ inside car
Jay: abeg I go transfer to you as we end trip or I give you cash because na atm I dey go use self.

I just think of how he said his wife just delivered of a baby I con pity d young man then gave him 1k, I said I’ve just 2k on me I need it to buy some gas.

To cut long story short, trip ended with N600 bonus N200.
Dude asked if my account details, immediately another request came in. I quickly called my acct No, dude called out my 2nd name, saying “done” call me when you receive alert, I sent 1500 instead of 1400”. I said thanks, Off he went.

All through out that day I didn’t receive any alert from this dude but I received about 7k from two other Persian after his.

Next morning I called dude he said he has gotten alert. I said guy I didn’t get any money from you. Next day I called dude he said he’ll send me the money via someone’s account, few days later same promise and it goes on and on even up till this moment.

I reported him to taxify after 1week, ka ka they didn’t do anything about it. The thing just dey pain me like this enh...that 1k I have to him is what is even paining me the most.

The screen shot of the trip is attached within

So guys what do you think I do because I’ve not forgiven this guy and I’m still hurt by that act of swindling he did to me.

It is very hard to pity people at times..situation like makes it harder to help others that do need that favour.. Just forget and forgive the guy. Next time when u refuse to show kindness ,God will not hold it against you

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
grin grin grin I have a client in his 50s, he practically ask me (not once or twice) not to use sir on him, he doesn't like it, but I don't know how to go about chatting with him without adding the sir at interval... When he gave me a gift worth 20k, I didn't even remember when I add d sir to d thanks. Crazy part is we now officially address each other as sir, cos he mocks me with Oga sir.[/quote]

When money is involved, sir/ man must fly left and right. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
peeps4u:
This is also slowing down amdman's pace in recent times on his thread.

Anyway, happy sales bro and more benjis

Thanks bro....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
peeps4u:
Reading the post you quoted again, I still couldn't see where the young man insulted you, even when he 'wrongly' felt your post was a mockery of him.

You could have been more civil in your reply. This is uncalled for.

If he felt I made an indirect mockery of him so he should therefore make a direct mockery of me?

I only find unimaginable how riders could behave and still expect good services from we drivers and I only imagine the things we men go through just to make ends meet moving family forwar. It’s quite unbelievable reading his ordeal and I couldn’t help but laugh out because that’s what I do most times when things hurt so much. But the young man misunderstood the whole thing and came attacking at my person. Weather a faceless or face to face forum I don’t tolerate any form of indiscipline at all. I respect people and their opinion and I expect people to the same but if otherwise I get the opposite I look at things from different view then I either move on fight back if I can.

If I need a car rental na bad tin? Abi i theif him motor or him money ni

Abeg make matter end jor... I hate doing this verbal jabs it’s senseless and worthless. I get early morning trip to do tomorrow morning jare

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
Felicity001:

If he felt I made an indirect mockery of him so he should therefore make a direct mockery of me?

I only find unimaginable how riders could behave and still expect good services from we drivers and I only imagine the things we men go through just to make ends meet moving family forwar. It’s quite unbelievable reading his ordeal and I couldn’t help but laugh out because that’s what I do most times when things hurt so much. But the young man misunderstood the whole thing and came attacking at my person. Weather a faceless or face to face forum I don’t tolerate any form of indiscipline at all. I respect people and their opinion and I expect people to the same but if otherwise I get the opposite I look at things from different view then I either move on fight back if I can.

If I need a car rental na bad tin? Abi i theif him motor or him money ni

Abeg make matter end jor... I hate doing this verbal jabs it’s senseless and worthless. I get early morning trip to do tomorrow morning jare

I am sorry for my last sentence even though i felt you berated me with your last sentence but calling me stupid is off the radar. I am not going to trade words.
One love Baba! Peace!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
Freshprince91:

Yes, i did because after i got her water to clean up her vomit, i thought about dropping her off and zoom off, but then again, if those people around saw this and they started shouting ritualist and my car gets mobbed in traffic and i get lynched on before i could defend myself, people like you would ask why do i not drive her down to her destination, or have you forgotten how someone here narrated a story of how he picked up a guy, not knowing he was insane, yet he still managed to drive him home to his mother after so many waiting time ?
Why would i frame up a lie? To get a cheap publicity? Not like they share part of their earnings with the person with the most concocted lies. Common mehn! This forum has been a great deal of help to me and i am indebted to the people ( Tojahh, Chillex, Pope 191, Gentle life, Kodred, Izzou, aunty radu, Gazzuz ,eherbal ,Yinka, Mr Jaydee, Ndubuis ,Cooladex, fasa 191 and every other person i forgot to mention) who've shared their experiences and took me in like their little brother even though we haven't seen yet .
People like you are very judgemental but what do i know, you're still looking for a car to drive.
Loud oo, "still looking for a car to drive.
Hahaha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Freshprince91:

I am sorry for my last sentence even though i felt you berated me with your last sentence but calling me stupid is off the radar. I am not going to trade words.
One love Baba! Peace!
I don’t render appologies after a deliberate wrong doing it’s also a mockery, meaning in once mind, “I done tell am watin I won tell am already “. So young man keep your appologies and peace to yourself. Have got a lot already, I’m a proud man and a proud hustler that does his things in legit ways and I have no appologies for anybody and I regret nothing either if it turn out to be good or bad instead I see everything as life experience bringing me to fulfillment.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
Freshprince91:

One love Baba! Peace!
I always love this guy level of maturity... Thanks baba. Don't exchange word please...

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
Felicity001:

I don’t render appologies after a deliberate wrong doing it’s also a mockery, meaning in once mind, “I done tell am watin I won tell am already “. So young man keep your appologies and peace to yourself. Have got a lot already, I’m a proud man and a proud hustler that does his things in legit ways and I have no appologies for anybody and I regret nothing either if it turn out to be good or bad instead I see everything as life experience bringing me to fulfillment.
That's your person. Am also apologising on his behalf, "he is sorry"... What matter most he has apologize. U can keep urs, it's ur choice

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
@ Freshprince91 I think u misconstrued Felicity001 comment. He was trying to be jocular which made his comment to seem like a facetious remark. @ felicity001 no need to take it personally, it is just a case of misunderstanding
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
Freshprince91, felicity001. Over the matter.

As for the "Oga" issue, I really don't see anything wrong in it. But the way the "olosho" girls will say it might provoke somebody.

What I do is if you call me "oga" I call you "aunty".

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
pope191:

My opinion boss... U really have to stand by urs grin
true! Just like tojah, everything you said is correct grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
grin
Freshprince91:

Yes, i did because after i got her water to clean up her vomit, i thought about dropping her off and zoom off, but then again, if those people around saw this and they started shouting ritualist and my car gets mobbed in traffic and i get lynched on before i could defend myself, people like you would ask why do i not drive her down to her destination, or have you forgotten how someone here narrated a story of how he picked up a guy, not knowing he was insane, yet he still managed to drive him home to his mother after so many waiting time ?
Why would i frame up a lie? To get a cheap publicity? Not like they share part of their earnings with the person with the most concocted lies. Common mehn! This forum has been a great deal of help to me and i am indebted to the people ( Tojahh, Chillex, Pope 191, Gentle life, Kodred, Izzou, aunty radu, Gazzuz ,eherbal ,Yinka, Mr Jaydee, Ndubuis ,Cooladex, fasa 191 and every other person i forgot to mention) who've shared their experiences and took me in like their little brother even though we haven't seen yet .
People like you are very judgemental but what do i know, you're still looking for a car to drive.
freshprince, u be savage I swear. Yes plus I don forgive you for forgetting to mention me. Pls where is izzou? If he doesn't write after 48 hrs, I'll declare him missing and our first suspect will be.....aunt poco if u put hunter na u sabi

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
1daboi:
true! Just like tojah, everything you said is correct grin

My brother... Everything is correct Sir!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
peacefulhome:

Am sorry to disappoint you on that. I hardly call guys by their name. It just who I am. Oga, sir or Bros are names am comfortable with.
sorry to disappoint you too, I would percieve you as rude, and might not be giving you the 5 star treat you deserve. That's just me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
Prince3:

Loud oo, "still looking for a car to drive.
Hahaha
I swear, freshprince na bad guy. But las las, let love lead. Na so I help one guy today wey dey ask weda 04 coro fit fly? Na so d guy begin warn me for inside this life. I don forgive am sha

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
Felicity001:

accept his apology and move on. Life is short. You too werent nice in your write up. Let's let this go.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 12:18am On Dec 13, 2019
1daboi:
sorry to disappoint you too, I would percieve you as rude, and might not be giving you the 5 star treat you deserve. That's just me

Bros, unto the next topic. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 12:33am On Dec 13, 2019
Freshprince91:

One love Baba! Peace!

Come you wan chop slap?

Could you not detect he was impressed with the way you handled it?

*scenario

Felicity: *folds arms* omo after that nasty attitude she put up, you still helped her? Omo you try gan o! Twale baba

Freshprince: ahhh o ma n shele.

Now thats supposed to be your response not the defensive thing you put up there.

That's just sarcasm. Something like *wow you the real MVP, I cant believe you did that shit.

It simply was too good to be true. I'm amazed you did not lose it. You have a big heart.

I've told you be calm bro......relax your nerves.

Be guided.

Felicity001 which one be indiscipline again for here? Person jonze, instead you let am know make everybody laugh you start to dey do professor dey write epistle. Too boring.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 12:34am On Dec 13, 2019
peacefulhome:

Bros, unto the next topic. Thank you.
no, let's finish this
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 12:35am On Dec 13, 2019
1daboi:
I swear, freshprince na bad guy. But las las, let love lead. Na so I help one guy today wey dey ask weda 04 coro fit fly? Na so d guy begin warn me for inside this life. I don forgive am sha

Leave that guy. He's ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 6:46am On Dec 13, 2019
Felicity001:

These two are freaking confusing I must say.
10% after 30trips: bolts:Uber request is like 3:2 on the island and 4:1 on the mainland
3% after 20trips: Uber:bolt riders behavior is like 5:0, cancellation charges 300:0 naira.
Also bolt charges are way higher than Uber.

One will need a mathematician to be able to tell which one is better among the two.

The competition is getting interesting

Should we do the maths?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 7:07am On Dec 13, 2019
Skolex:
Army barracks in badagry
Is the road motor able

Bera than before. Palative measure done for the now. Construction on going. Holdup before getting there is the main issue now. Atleat for now your bumper is safe.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheSociopath(m): 7:20am On Dec 13, 2019
Good morning everyone. Please I have a relative who is looking for someone to employ him as Uber driver. He's very dilligent, hardworking, a good driver that knows Lagos routes very well (he was born and bred in Lagos) and he has a good command of the English language. Please if you have an opportunity for him, quote me please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 7:25am On Dec 13, 2019
peeps4u:

Comprehension.

The poster wasn't complaining about money or charges but their app. Should we lie about their app because Ocar has forced uber and bolt to self regulate?

He miss the whole narrative so I just leave am cos there's no point. na English I type not urhobo how he choose to take miss am beats me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2019
dru23:
[/b]

Am sure Ocar is aware of the situation.. After spending millions of $ , am sure they will figure it out.. I said this years ago... I said one of the biggest edge that uber has apart from money , is the technology know how over the rest of the competition .. It is one thing to build an ehailing app ,anybody can build one for cheap.. But is another thing to have the expertise to run it efficiently.. Uber has that over the competition.. Am even surprised they didn't trade mark the application, I wonder how possible that could be self. Just wondering o

Now this would have been a bera response cos it kinda makes sense. For the now those guys are giving full bread and For the now I make more per trip from ocar than the other two and aren't complaint or trying to mess any company up, but at the rate there are going if they crash it won't favour we driver also. For that alone I need them to succeed. How can this be urhobo?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skolex(m): 7:42am On Dec 13, 2019
ncnerio:

Bera than before. Palative measure done for the now. Construction on going. Holdup before getting there is the main issue now. Atleat for now your bumper is safe.
How much can i charge from airport
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngryIgboMan: 7:58am On Dec 13, 2019

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anonimi: 8:03am On Dec 13, 2019
AngryIgboMan:
Guys whatever you do, save these numbers as FAKE TRIPS OR LASTMA PEOPLE

My brother alerted me about this. Two of them requested fake trips yesterday. When he went there, he saw so many Uber drivers arrested by Lastma. Atimes they use girls too. When they are about dropping, LASTMA will block you with keke.

This is now a new format. Stay woke. Many people are evil.

What can be done by Uber, drivers & the company, to stop this harassment and nuisance by LASTMA
What kind of monkey-dey-work-baboon-dey-work existence is that?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:06am On Dec 13, 2019
AngryIgboMan:

My brother alerted me about this. Two of them requested fake trips yesterday. When he went there, he saw so many Uber drivers arrested by Lastma. Atimes they use girls too. When they are about dropping, LASTMA will block you with keke.

Abeg I no understand

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2019
AngryIgboMan:

Which area do they operate and what is their method actually?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) ... (5707) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: IFSHR, SenatorJChris, Johnchrix(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.