Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4820532 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Danester: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Any time you have issues with rider not paying for their trips on uber, don't fight or argue with them, just click help button for the particular trip and report the matter to uber. I assure the money will be added to your next payment. This is what I do whenever it happens and I have always get my money back. But I don't know of any other ehailing coy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
I’M STILL IN NEED OF A RENTAL.
I’M A 4.8* DRIVER ON UBER AND 4.6* DRIVER ON TAXIFY. IF YOU HAVE A CAR THAT IS SOUND AND READY I CAN START WORK IMMEDIATELY AS MY ACCOUNT IS ACTIVE AND READY TO GO ONLINE AND START RECEIVING REQUEST.

LOOKING FORWARD TO A GOOD PARTNERSHIP
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kala11(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
Gentlelife50:
Anybody seeing what I am sawing on bolt, the new app shows destination and if it's cash or card. Chaii, Opay una well-done ooo. E remain to be paying us card trips everyday

Seriously, i thought my phone was malfunctioning when I saw same on my app today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olusola2bello: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kala11:

Seriously, i thought my phone was malfunctioning when I saw same on my app today.

Wow, just updated mine and its still not showing destination o....����
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kala11(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
olusola2bello:

Wow, just updated mine and its still not showing destination o....����

Have you updated your app? Though it appears the stuff is not fully implemented, cos it doesn't show on some my incoming request.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
phranco:
Hello house, I have a year 2000 model sienna direct tokumbo, can I use it for ehailing business under uber platform in Owerri, thanks

No it won’t be acceptable for ehailing. You can use it for interstate transport. If you don’t have a driver I can recommend. So far it’s owerri.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kunleweb: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Good Evening GazzuzzI need help with an information. Can I have a few minutes of your time?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
peeps4u:
Please, who has used or uses LG G5, is it okay functionally and also good for this hustle without any GPS issue?

Thanks

Make sense wella... That's what I use
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by saoseun(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
Pls House any offline trip call me on 09039032453
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kala11:

They are serious ooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
brogxy:

Thanks for the heads up. Just passing along apongbon now and will surely come back for the surge there.
Correct

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
Just updated mine and not seeing anything of such smiley
Gentlelife50:
Anybody seeing what I am sawing on bolt, the new app shows destination and if it's cash or card. Chaii, Opay una well-done ooo. E remain to be paying us card trips everyday
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Well, let me share this experience of mine too. Got a ride request at inside Agungi, yesterday night. Drove almost 15 mins to get the destination. Called the guy I was around and he asked me to wait at the estate parking lot. I was there for almost 30 mins. Called twice in between to let him know I was still there. After about 40 mins he kept busying my calls. At last, number switched off. Waited another 10 mins no show. I had to leave angrily at last. I even composed an angry man sms to him, but till now not sending. People can be callous and stupid. I think sey only ladies do such thing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Please anybody having foul play from bolt after making the 40/30 trips campaign. The 2 trips I got after hitting the 40 trips today were ridiculously cheap. Trips of 1k plus showed 600 naira even inside today's traffic o.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
davit:
Please anybody having foul play from bolt after making the 40/30 trips campaign. The 2 trips I got after hitting the 40 trips today were ridiculously cheap. Trips of 1k plus showed 600 naira even inside today's traffic o.
Lol... ha! This bolt enh my friend have warned me abt them that they r serious scam n he’s finally boycott them, he does only Uber for the past 7months.

We drivers need to do something about these bolt before they turn us to mugus

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
Oluwabengz:

Make sense wella... That's what I use

Thanks bro.

I've narrowed my options to LG G5 and Nokia X5/X6.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
peeps4u:

Thanks bro.

I've narrowed my options to LG G5 and Nokia X5/X6.
How much does these phones cost?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
kunleweb:

Good Evening GazzuzzI need help with an information. Can I have a few minutes of your time?

https://www.nairaland.com/5497866/how-insert-signature-profile

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Felicity001:

How much does these phones cost?

Should be 40k+ or there about for new. You should get UK used for 20+ to 30k+
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zubby147: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
good evening my people...is this phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 32GB.good for e-hailing?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
Guys what's the situation with airport pick-ups?
Was at MM2 yesterday to pick my landlord, loads of people standing at arrival staring at their phones but I no see coro and big daddy pulling up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
Got a request in lekki today, the name that appeared was "pastor" . Make una hear my today's gist.

So I picked her up (elderly woman) started the trip it was ikota shopping complex. Mummy said shes going to gtb. Na so I carry her. Waited outside for like 30mins till she finish. It was a return trip, on our way back we did like 7stops. (Market, store etc.) Come and see me loading Cway inside booth, I carry vegetables, tomatoes, groundnut oil, tailor, etc.

After almost 3hrs we reach her house. Mummy said end trip? I knew it will still take me like 10mins to offload the items to her house cos nobody dey house.

Trip was 1800 cool God why? I didn't flinch I just continued. Thinking mummy will give a good tip based on our discussions.

Las las, she gave me 1650naira. Cos I didn't have change for 200naira.

I thanked her and left. I drove out and felt really bad and I closed for the day.

Being nice is bad in Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:26am On Dec 14, 2019
I have decided not to do return trips except no hope of getting rides around. All dem return trips na cheating.
I end your trip once we get to the address you input initially.
mrjaydee:
Got a request in lekki today, the name that appeared was "pastor" . Make una hear my today's gist.

So I picked her up (elderly woman) started the trip it was ikota shopping complex. Mummy said shes going to gtb. Na so I carry her. Waited outside for like 30mins till she finish. It was a return trip, on our way back we did like 7stops. (Market, store etc.) Come and see me loading Cway inside booth, I carry vegetables, tomatoes, groundnut oil, tailor, etc.

After almost 3hrs we reach her house. Mummy said end trip? I knew it will still take me like 10mins to offload the items to her house cos nobody dey house.

Trip was 1800 cool God why? I didn't flinch I just continued. Thinking mummy will give a good tip based on our discussions.

I thanked her and left. I drove out and felt really bad and I closed for the day.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fermlad: 6:02am On Dec 14, 2019
davit:
I have decided not to do return trips except no hope of getting rides around. All dem return trips na cheating.
shocked cry kiss cry embarassed
Maka whyyyy?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fermlad: 6:04am On Dec 14, 2019
mrjaydee:

So sorry, bro cry sad

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2019
fermlad:

So sorry, bro cry sad

Tnx bro, that attitude would have made me to been mean to another rider, that's why I closed.

Today's is a good day! We. Move.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 7:37am On Dec 14, 2019
Felicity001:

Please do I’m not a mathematician I’m just a fucking Reservior Engr. Do the math if you can cause I’m seriously interested to know the best path to follow.

I know uber’s fees are:

Base = 200
Km. = 60/km
Time = 11/min

What are the respective charges on bolt? Make we do the maths
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2019
Please advise between Nokia X5 and LG G5, need to buy one today and I'm kinda confused which to go for
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:07am On Dec 14, 2019
Eizenburg:

I know uber’s fees are:

Base = 200
Km. = 60/km
Time = 11/min

What are the respective charges on bolt? Make we do the maths
Bolt is 68/km
Base should 250 I’m really not sure though but very sure about the 68/km
I don’t know about time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2019
mrjaydee:

Hahaha... mummy mummy indeed. Tomorrow now she’ll go to church and give testimony of how a taxify driver assisted her and even collected less pay she never knew she just committed a sin against mankind.
This heaven enh only God knows who will enter it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2019
davit:
Before you end the person is already shouting don't end it oooo
grin
You are taking me back, I just tell you I don't like waiting.
Na so I do one man the other day the man said I understand you, it's only a selfish person that will waste ur time and won't compensate you.
It was a card trip, after running the errands fare was 1900.
He gave me extra 2k cash, I even help am offload the clothes we picked from drycleaner.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:26am On Dec 14, 2019
Felicity001:

Bolt is 68/km
Base should 250 I’m really not sure though but very sure about the 68/km
I don’t know about time
Base fare still #200
#10 per/min

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.