Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4849425 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) ... (5716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
Felicity001:

No kwams bro... me self na laff I take go bed last night no reason am o... things of such no dey enter my mind at all d only one wey dey pain me na my 1k that Jay of a guy use style collect but guys here have advised I should forget it and that I’ve done already but one thing is sure and which is “karma” because even God self said it what ever a man sows same will he also reap.

One love bro we all in the hustle together so I see no reason we should be attacking or fighting ourselves.
@prince3,@1dabio,@kodre,@mrjaydee,@peacefulhome and some lot more I can’t list twale to all of you guys are wonderful. Maybe we should set aside a day in January for a little get together so we can know ourselves.
Lol, so that you will block me and deal with me, abi. If u invite me, I won't come except you sign an undertaking that I will be untouched and will get back home safely.
[/b] Na joke ooo.[b]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
SaintHilary:
Took a trip on Bolt yesterday nite from GIG Ajah to Megamound Ave (went to pick up my babe for bible studies) grin

Based on my little tym here, i tried as much as possible to be nice to the driver.. No "Hello Oga" of any sort.. I even made my Babe greet him wen we got in..Cool guy gave us some amazing love song in reciprocation kiss

But

Trip ended #400 I gave him 1k cash and I was stepping out I told my babe "help me collect the change" The next tin Driver said Thanks Sir.. I no fit cry cry cry
I just thought about the OTs here again and I had to let it go
After 1round of ministering the gospel to my babe I remembered and gave him 5stars regardless

Well done OGs!
. Hahaha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
Uber is still the best!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
Prince3:

Lol, so that you will block me and deal with me, abi. If u invite me, I won't come except you sign an undertaking that I will be untouched and will get back home safely.
[/b] Na joke ooo.[b]
Lol...I be NL moderator wey dey block people anyhow?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
SaintHilary:
Took a trip on Bolt yesterday nite from GIG Ajah to Megamound Ave (went to pick up my babe for bible studies) grin

Based on my little tym here, i tried as much as possible to be nice to the driver.. No "Hello Oga" of any sort.. I even made my Babe greet him wen we got in..Cool guy gave us some amazing love song in reciprocation kiss

But

Trip ended #400 I gave him 1k cash and I was stepping out I told my babe "help me collect the change" The next tin Driver said Thanks Sir.. I no fit cry cry cry
After 1round of ministering the gospel to my babe I remembered and gave him 5stars regardless

Well done OGs!
Chairman I hail ooo
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
SaintHilary:

But

Well done OGs!

As a real nigarrrrrrrrr

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by avidleo: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
How early did you start?

mrjaydee:
Uber is still the best!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
n.a. wa o who send me this trip from Ikeja to Lekki county, yet to get to Second roundabout, I don turn off Enginr /Ac. This traffuc n.a. World Cup.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
SaintHilary:

But

Well done OGs!

Lmao
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
Gentlelife50:
So no long trip on Opay? Yet to do long trip
have done so many long trip on ocar yesterday I did lbs to mushin trip ended 4700 and from bishop street to addo road trip ended 4200 and today from admiralty way to unilag. meanwhile am now seeing riders destination on bolt and weather is card or cash. what came over bolt hope it will remain like this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
Lekki traffic tie wrapper o!!! I would have just gone home when I had the chance.... cry cry

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by amstardi: 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
InfinityEstates:
Lekki traffic tie wrapper o!!! I would have just gone home when I had the chance.... cry cry
Same here o! I was thinking it will be same like yesterday for me, everyday no be Christmas.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
skillip:
Same here o! I was thinking it will be same like yesterday for me, everyday no be Christmas.

Hahaha you guys should meet me at Mega Chicken when you're done.

The traffic has been like that since 3pm. My rider left me there sef. I maneuver till I got a straight offline to Mega Chicken. I just shut all apps while I use 98.5 to pass time till 11pm when I'll be going home

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
Gentlelife50:
Ocar have introduced surge, the competition is getting intense

Few months ago , you were shouting the job is slavery and people should not invest in ehailing ...now Ocar has introduced surge ...Ocar has shaken tables even though their apps are not fully efficient yet ....But it has forced the most efficient app ' Uber' to do whatever it takes to try and make drivers happy.... This business world get has it be sha , only if you get patience...

I believe that patience and consistency are two of the most important concepts to keep in your mind when working on anything. Whether its your business or a personal goals, patience and consistency are key!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
InfinityEstates:
I'm in your shoes now. The traffic is from second roundabout, I don't know the cause though
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
ofime123:
have done so many long trip on ocar yesterday I did lbs to mushin trip ended 4700 and from bishop street to addo road trip ended 4200 and today from admiralty way to unilag. meanwhile am now seeing riders destination on bolt and weather is card or cash. what came over bolt hope it will remain like this.
. Saw it this evening too, I guess they did that for Xmas and Yuletide for safety of drivers @ night. Destination is so so important for me at night but as for card or cash I don’t care, I accept d 2 as it comes.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
10:40pm traffic still bad am in chevron heading home.

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
mrjaydee:
Uber is still the best!
tell us about the fuel you used and time spent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rapheal5(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
Well my drivers license still in processing can i apply for uber with the temporary paper plus intl pasport
Epphy:

I think so...just attach a clear ID card (maybe your old driver's licence or National ID).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
OmoOshodi:
tell us about the fuel you used and time spent

2500 fuel. Completed the 3trips in like 4hrs all thanks to surge( Uber is not anybody's mate)

Taxify will drain you mentally physically and spiritually. That 24k you think you made today na "audio".

I do taxify to get cash for fuel to run on uber.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
mrjaydee:

2500 fuel. Completed the 3trips in like 4hrs all thanks to surge( Uber is not anybody's mate)

Taxify will drain you mentally physically and spiritually. That 24k you think you made today na "audio".

I do taxify to get cash for fuel to run on uber.
plus 6500 equals 30,500 with 2500naira fuel

Thanks to surge all thru

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
Eizenburg:

For this hypothetical earning scenario, we’ll assume 50 trips with an average of 10km and 1 hour per trip.

UBER
10km N600
60 mins N660
Base N200
Total = N1460
75% N1095
97% N1416.2
N1095 x 20 trips N21900
N1416.2 x 30 trips N42486
Total Earinings N64386

BOLT
10km N650
60 mins N600
Base N200
Total = N1450
80% N1160
90% N1305
N1160 x 30 trips N34800
N1305 x 20 trips N26100
Total Earinings N60900

Oya, make una start the arguments
Uber has a more rewarding loyalty package %wise than Bolt.

Do you know wat it means to score 30 trips.

I experienced the 3% thing today. Got three trips , #3,500, #1,000 n #2,100 all @ 3% commission. I mean check that out.

I paid less than #200.for a #6600.

Mehn. Whoever gave Uber DT strategy.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
tojahh:

Hahaha you guys should meet me at Mega Chicken when you're done.

The traffic has been like that since 3pm. My rider left me there sef. I maneuver till I got a straight offline to Mega Chicken. I just shut all apps while I use 98.5 to pass time till 11pm when I'll be going home
Even Mega chicken is closing, meaning I'll get home tomorrow morning be that. Trio ended at about 8k, in Candy crush voice "#sweet ;S

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ghost1994:
10:40pm traffic still bad am in chevron heading home.
why do u hv to post pix of my Gwagon without my permission cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 12:15am On Dec 15, 2019
Which kind traffic be this chai. My leg don suffer. I carry rider from four points Sheraton, we they go LCC, toll gate na stand still, I manage see turning back to Civic center so I can use Ikoyi Link bridge, I they Admiralty now. No movement for more than 30mins now chai.

I don vex of AC, make rider no vex.

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:21am On Dec 15, 2019
SaintHilary:

But

After 2 secs of ministering the gospel to my babe I remembered and gave him 5stars regardless

Well done OGs!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 3:43am On Dec 15, 2019
Traffic today at lekki is mad. Just got home (gbagada) at about 3am. My last trip from vgc to admiralty. From 9pm to 2:30pm almost 6 hours. Trip end at N7,500. I was sleeping at d traffic. The babe sleep go. Thank God she wore very bad/short gown. If not she for enter bike or trek home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 6:29am On Dec 15, 2019
xana101:
Traffic today at lekki is mad. Just got home (gbagada) at about 3am. My last trip from vgc to admiralty. From 9pm to 2:30pm almost 6 hours. Trip end at N7,500. I was sleeping at d traffic. The babe sleep go. Thank God she wore very bad/short gown. If not she for enter bike or trek home.
@bold wetin dey cause those kind traffic for Lagos even at night? Truck be spoil for road?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jaidooo(m): 6:36am On Dec 15, 2019
ofime123:
Yeah. Bolt donn upgrade small, and you can no longer see riders destination if you missed s request.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 15, 2019

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngryIgboMan: 7:33am On Dec 15, 2019

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) ... (5716) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.