Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4889085 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) ... (5719) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2019
Chuwaa:

And does patience include keeping mute when things are going wrong. Has it not crossed your mind that Ocar are actually taking note from this page?
Bros abeg like leave this 'itk' attitude.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:44am On Dec 15, 2019
We are your number one source to get any vehicle checked. We make it easy for you to discover the complete history of any used car before you buy or sell it. It only takes a couple of minutes, and you'll have peace of mind before you buy . Have that peace of mind knowing the vehicle's complete history.
You’ll receive crucial facts about the car you’re looking to buy that will help you make a smart decision.

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2019
AngryIgboMan:
Guys the fact is that Lagos have casted. All the Yorubas are in Lagos. They have left there states to come live in Lagos. Igbos will go back home for Christmas and as thèy are coming back now, they will load more relations and bring along. Let me not even talk about Hausas and Northerners. Those ones come in trailers and Gwongworos. Everyone wants to hustle in Lagos.

Yesterday on Uber, I took a trip from Ajah to Ikotun on Uber 3 percent. Traffic na die! Journey was over 6 hours and money was over 10k.

All my life, I have never been through such a terrible road. I wonder how people survive in that Ikotun axis.

Akute na die, Ikotun na die, Ijegun na die, Kirikiri, Old Ipaja road na die. Even going back to Ikeja, I had to pass through some terrible roads again. These things are no longer roads. They are erosions and craters.

Honestly, Uber and Bolt no be work. Its just something to put food on the table. I know people that do less work and earn far higher.

If you are a driver and you are still paying an owner, you are the real MVP! Lagos traffic yesterday was terrible.

I was stuck on the Lekki express for over 3 hours.

I thought my suffering has finished. Not until I got to mainland and saw the traffic in Ikotun axis, I thanked God for Lekki traffic because in Lekki traffic, you are on a good road.

In Ikotun traffic, you will be inside an erosion for 3 hours and climb out to enter another one again.

Right now, am lying down on my bed like a skeleton asking God if this is his plan for my life?
It is well with you

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2019
rapheal5:
Well my drivers license still in processing can i apply for uber with the temporary paper plus intl pasport

You can try and see, you may be lucky. It works with Bolt and Ocar mostly. Few have done it successfully on Uber

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2019
samobaba4u:

It is well with you

Amen!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2019
AngryIgboMan:
Guys the fact is that Lagos have casted. All the Yorubas are in Lagos. They have left there states to come live in Lagos. Igbos will go back home for Christmas and as thèy are coming back now, they will load more relations and bring along. Let me not even talk about Hausas and Northerners. Those ones come in trailers and Gwongworos. Everyone wants to hustle in Lagos.

Yesterday on Uber, I took a trip from Ajah to Ikotun on Uber 3 percent. Traffic na die! Journey was over 6 hours and money was over 10k.

All my life, I have never been through such a terrible road. I wonder how people survive in that Ikotun axis.

Akute na die, Ikotun na die, Ijegun na die, Kirikiri, Old Ipaja road na die. Even going back to Ikeja, I had to pass through some terrible roads again. These things are no longer roads. They are erosions and craters.

Honestly, Uber and Bolt no be work. Its just something to put food on the table. I know people that do less work and earn far higher.

If you are a driver and you are still paying an owner, you are the real MVP! Lagos traffic yesterday was terrible.

I was stuck on the Lekki express for over 3 hours.

I thought my suffering has finished. Not until I got to mainland and saw the traffic in Ikotun axis, I thanked God for Lekki traffic because in Lekki traffic, you are on a good road.

In Ikotun traffic, you will be inside an erosion for 3 hours and climb out to enter another one again.

Right now, am lying down on my bed like a skeleton asking God if this is his plan for my life?

This is very funny grin
Baba, the 4 hours i endured from Ligali Ayorinde to Admiralty way on Friday made my leg swell.
Na indoor i dey since then. How our brothers get the energy to pick themselves up the next day after such horrible traffic still baffles me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2019
peeps4u:

Should be 40k+ or there about for new. You should get UK used for 20+ to 30k+

I sell iPhones o, UK used. And they are good for this hustle for mainly two reasons.
1- accurate gps
2- fast processor.

Extra advantage, fast charger, and most riders have an iphone anyway.

Current giveaway stock for drivers I have is a 6s+ 16gb, 60,000 (30% discounted price).
iphone 7 256gb, 85,000 (41% discounted price).
IPhone 6, 30,000 (12% discounted price)

Among others.

All reliable, with four month warranty.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2019
Chuwaa:

And does patience include keeping mute when things are going wrong. Has it not crossed your mind that Ocar are actually taking note from this page?

I just went back and read your profile... I should have known that you are one of those type person ' lazy ' feels entitled... And unfortunately some or most of you guys will still complain about uber and other ehailing app.. Guys like you and the ones giving u likes, given the opportunity in the world. Will still complain due to your entitle mentality.. Make I stop here now ,it is Sunday morning... But if you want to bring the heat , I have cold and ice cold water to quench it ..... Oya fight with your keyboard ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2019
rapheal5:
Hello house I'm planing on starting uber business next year but I'm really worried about the type of car to buy either camry 05 or corolla 03 and is it advisable to buy on car45 or jiji my budget is between 800k to 900k...And does uber check car mileage cuz most of the car i see online are over 160,000 to 200,000 mileage...Thanks

Car 45 is luck, and on this hustle , luck is not enough.

What I will say is : NEVER GO TO CAR 45 alone!
Don’t trust what the agent/ dealer says, and never feel bad to walk away.

One thing you should know is, there are PLENTY good cars within that range, please don’t be specific about one particular type.. if
You are open to wider options of good cars at your range. You’ll get a very good deal.

Don’t also use all the money to buy, cos you may need to fix something’s afterwards.

Reach oga Gazzuzzz , I’m sure he has cars of different budgets. I have a guy who sells and swap good deals too, but to refer people nowadays dey fear me!

My two kobo though!

And about Oga @dru23... he’s entitled to his rat race philosophy, please lets not drag the matter... there are better things , less arguable about to discuss! Nobody sabi pass abeg

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2019
xana101:
Traffic today at lekki is mad. Just got home (gbagada) at about 3am. My last trip from vgc to admiralty. From 9pm to 2:30pm almost 6 hours. Trip end at N7,500. I was sleeping at d traffic. The babe sleep go. Thank God she wore very bad/short gown. If not she for enter bike or trek home.
I had to stay the night at Mega Chicken, left for Gbagada around 4.30am. Funny how the same road was as free as can be.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2019
Y1nka:

One thing you should know is, there are PLENTY good cars within that range, please don’t be specific about one particular type.. if
You are open to wider options of good cars at your range. You’ll get a very good deal.

Don’t also use all the money to buy, cos you may need to fix something’s afterwards.

Reach oga Gazzuzzz , I’m sure he has cars of different budgets. I have a guy who sells and swap good deals too, but to refer people nowadays dey fear me!

My two kobo though!

And about Oga @dru23... he’s entitled to his rat race philosophy, please lets not drag the matter... there are better things , less arguable about to discuss! Nobody sabi pass abeg

Every cars 45 car that has come through our shop has been a lemon. Do those people not have conscience? And how are they still in business if people keep doing this?

One of their reps came trying to open spot at my place. My response...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2019
AngryIgboMan:
[b]

Lmao cheesy

One thing I noticed in the traffic yesterday is that a lot of cars couldn't withstand the stress. Cars just they breakdown

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2019
Y1nka:

My two kobo though!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:12am On Dec 15, 2019
DRU IS BACK ....WHO WANTS SMOKE ? LET THE CHAOS BEGIN ......

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:15am On Dec 15, 2019
Y1nka:

My two kobo though!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2019
Y1nka:

I sell iPhones o, UK used. And they are good for this hustle for mainly two reasons.
1- accurate gps
2- fast processor

Extra advantage, fast charger, and most riders have an iphone anyway.

Current giveaway stock for drivers I have is a 6s+ 16gb, 60,000 (30% discounted price).
iphone 7 256gb, 85,000 (41% discounted price).
IPhone 6, 30,000 (12% discounted price)

Among others.

All reliable, with four month warranty.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2019
People like that are rare bro. These people belive that once you accept their request they are in charge till the ride ends
Gentlelife50:

Before you end the person is already shouting don't end it oooo
grin
You are taking me back, I just tell you I don't like waiting.
Na so I do one man the other day the man said I understand you, it's only a selfish person that will waste ur time and won't compensate you.
It was a card trip, after running the errands fare was 1900.
He gave me extra 2k cash, I even help am offload the clothes we picked from drycleaner.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseyiwhyte(m): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2019
eyinola:
why do u hv to post pix of my Gwagon without my permission cool

Ur Gwagon? Ogbeni Dats a lie check the number. .... Its mine. grin
eyinola:
why do u hv to post pix of my Gwagon without my permission cool

Ur Gwagon? Ogbeni Dats a lie check the number. .... Its mine.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2019
dru23:

I just went back and read your profile... I should have known that you are one of those type person ' lazy ' feels entitled... And unfortunately some or most of you guys will still complain about uber and other ehailing app.. Guys like you and the ones giving u likes, given the opportunity in the world. Will still complain due to your entitle mentality.. Make I stop here now ,it is Sunday morning... But if you want to bring the heat , I have cold and ice cold water to quench it ..... Oya fight with your keyboard ...

Dru23 and ornictopus are.....

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2019
Calvary greetings to all the ogas in the house, pls local man is in need of a toyota to drive... Stays at ikotun axis.. My email is bradpitt4040@gmail.com, number is 0818 861 2130.

Thanks in advance..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2019
AngryIgboMan:

Get off the bed and go and hustle ooh!
Na only ashawo dey make money for bed.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2019

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
Chuwaa:

Hahahhaah, simple divergent point pain you like this that you had to spend hours looking for arsenal and yet can't find,.... only conjectures.
Why don't you show what you read that made you write the bolded. Well i'm not surprised, your belligerent and narrow minded nature is well known in nairaland.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
donfortune48:

Get off the bed and go and hustle ooh!
Na only ashawo dey make money for bed.
Lols @bold
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
bradpitt4040:
Calvary greetings to all the ogas in the house, pls local man is in need of a toyota to drive... Stays at ikotun axis.. My email is bradpitt4040@gmail.com, number is 0818 861 2130.

Thanks in advance..

Thought you have one already?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
Those that are not scared to meet and Greet.

Next week sunday let's meet at the carwash after Mega Chicken lekki.

If you're in let's row.

CC: Jaydee

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
izzou:

Call him again and send your details

I give you 100% respect sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
tojahh:

Thought you have one already?

Noo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
davit:
People like that are rare bro. These people belive that once you accept their request they are in charge till the ride ends

That's kind of what they're paying for.... I'll say this again- THE CUSTOMER SERVICE INDUSTRY IS NOT FOR EVERYONE.

Before you say people come with an attitude, consider maybe they are a reaction to what people receive coming into the vehicles.

I own common mechanic shop (also in the service industry) and I can tell you that even the most agbero-ish person checks themselves when they walk in because of the atmosphere we project. Some come there door like they own the place but when meet with complete professionalism self-correct in 20 seconds. If we react in kind to when they walk in, we'll be having quarrels with people everyday.

Had one lady screaming the other day that caught my attention. I just kept repeatedly asking her why was she yelling to please help me understand. Las Las she got quiet for a bit then apologized.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
InfinityEstates:
Lekki traffic tie wrapper o!!! I would have just gone home when I had the chance.... cry cry
Lol, me I saw it on time plus I was tired. Grossed 20k so I just ran back home, I was even fortunate to get trip towards my destination plus securing the bonus bag.
I was home when I was getting updates about Lekki epe expressway

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
Chuwaa:

Bros u get time dey reply am, he has quoted me before to say same thing I kuku ignore am. No time for baseless and unfruitful arguments because he knows it all.
Well I understand he has been here doing this because of his investment, anytime we say something that threaten his investment it doesn't go well with him.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) ... (5719) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.