Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,506 members, 7,865,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4897474 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) ... (5722) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by webme(m): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
How much will I be getting weekly if I drop Lexus 330 for uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngryIgboMan: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2019

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cutiekatty: 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
mistadayo:
My day in view. 6am to 6pm... 2500 fuel.

Which vehicle are you using?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emimaeyor(m): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
Your number pls
Y1nka:

I sell iPhones o, UK used. And they are good for this hustle for mainly two reasons.
1- accurate gps
2- fast processor.

Extra advantage, fast charger, and most riders have an iphone anyway.

Current giveaway stock for drivers I have is a 6s+ 16gb, 60,000 (30% discounted price).
iphone 7 256gb, 85,000 (41% discounted price).
IPhone 6, 30,000 (12% discounted price)

Among others.

All reliable, with four month warranty.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2019

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by johnwell(m): 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
webme:

I'm interested, let's talk.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
Chuwaa:

Drivers here have always experienced nice treatment and attitudes from foreigners because they dont have an iota of boss attitude in them. Recall how Uber started; as a ride sharing service before it became full time work. The philosophy behind ride sharing is about driver A picking a rider going his route, such rider can be a car owner too or fellow colleague at work and there is mutual respect... without bossing. If we go all the way to boss those in service industry, then this nation would have been aflame. I still ask why they don't feel bossy when they get to the airport. No excuses for bad behavior and mindset

My friend ..........gaa kpata ego. You need to pay the cost to be the boss.. We all have bosses too.. My customers are my boss too.... You mention foreigners been nice , do you think they are nice to uber drivers in their own country? A person is bad or rude regardless of their color, country of origin .. Just as much their are rude Nigerian or entitled riders , you will meet white foreigners too .... Change your mind set ... the earlier the better.... Or you dont think I don't meet rude customers too .. I was in the service history for years.. Dealing with high net worth client.. I did the job for at least 10 years and quit.. I had enough of it... so maybe you too should quit too and find something that suits your ego.... Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
Emimaeyor:
Your number pls

Number is on my profile , or signature please check.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
AngryIgboMan:
I don't really know what some people achieve showing off earnings. I don't know when some of you will have sense.

People Can't hurt what they don't know. Keep your stuppid earnings to your stuppid person alone. Nobody needs any motivation.

When will some of you ever learn. Small boys everywhere.

ARMED ROBBERS, AGBERO, LASTMA, VIO, ROAD SAFETY, AIRPORT OFFICIALS AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT BOYS ARE AFTER DRIVERS BECAUSE OF FOOLISH POSTINGS LIKE THESE.

You dont know who is reading. Pay attention to this.

Most of these trips are on surge which implies multiple earnings. VI to Ikeja instead of 2500 or so will now be 5k. Its simple logic. Its not an everyday thing. Drivers normally suffer from January to November.

Drivers normally cash out during xmas period. Stop exposing yourself and other drivers.

Day before yesterday, armed robbers attacked and nearly killed an Uber driver at Cele.

Angela Okorie was attacked probably because they wanted to kidnap her thinking she has money not knowing all these intagram celebs live fake life. Even the G Wagon she drives may be the car of a sugar daddy who lives abroad.

I Repeat. You dont know who is monitoring and reading updates on this forum. KEEP YOUR STUPPID EARNINGS TO YOUR STUPPID PERSONALITY SINCE YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE SENSE.

The foolishness mehn.......
They didn't show us all these earnings since ooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
dru23:

My friend ..........gaa kpata ego. You need to pay the cost to be the boss.. We all have bosses too.. My customers are my boss too.... You mention foreigners been nice , do you think they are nice to uber drivers in their own country? A person is bad or rude regardless of their color, country of origin .. Just as much their are rude Nigerian or entitled riders , you will meet white foreigners too .... Change your mind set ... the earlier the better.... Or you dont think I don't meet rude customers too .. I was in the service history for years.. Dealing with high net worth client.. I did the job for at least 10 years and quit.. I had enough of it... so maybe you too should quit too and find something that suits your ego.... Rubbish

Another gibberish?!

Sir dru23 , with due respect sir..... you talk too much! And I hope you know that too much talk they say, leads to too much nonsense?!

But what do I know? Compare to a Satguru like you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
Corolla 07 sport
Cutiekatty:

Which vehicle are you using?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
[quote author=tojahh post=84930145]

Thought you have one already? Had one a honda which almost killed me now jneed a another preferably toyota corolla or d likes... Carless Q4 now.. Had to drop it cause wahala too much...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2019

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
Oga gazzuzz, please any information as regards Peugeot 607 2001?! Good car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pruby: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
Oga gazzuzz

Can I use Honda Civic 2005 for taxify, Uber or Ocar?

Is it a good car to use?
Please help!!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
Y1nka:
Oga gazzuzz, please any information as regards Peugeot 607 2001?! Good car?

Run

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pruby: 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
Is Honda Civic 2005 a good car to use. Hope it won’t give me Wahala
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
radautoworks:

One does not negate the other. Yes, they paid to be the boss from point A to B but even bosses have rules of decorum. It's the reason why bosses shouldn't be slapping employees. They are still in charge but are expected to behave a certain way. This is the service industry. If one cannot humble themselves and give service, they are in the wrong industry. This is the wrong industry for someone who wants to be in charge all the time.
@bold just see what u are saying?
They paid to get good service not to be the boss
Is Sowore a boss to Falana because he hired him to defend him in court?
Do u pay to be the boss when u go to hospital for treatment? You people make it sound as if only riders are doing drivers a favour, it is a two way thing. They are both doing each other a favour. The rider needs the driver to get to his destination, just like we all need the services of another to achieve something, like hiring a lawyer to defend me in court doesn't make me his boss. A friend called me last night he was stranded and all drivers were declining his request because of his location distance, when u find yourself in such a situation, only then u will know u are doing no driver a favour but yourself

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
webme:
Sir i don't think it is advisable to give such a car to someone for remittance, unless u gonna be riding it yourself

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 12:05am On Dec 16, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Run

You cracked me up with you “one word enough ffor the wise” answer .

Lmaooo
Thank you sir.

It at your convenience, please tell what common issues of the car are. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 12:07am On Dec 16, 2019
pruby:
Is Honda Civic 2005 a good car to use. Hope it won’t give me Wahala

If it is in good condition with no issues, I don’t think it will.

By the way, I need a car for a friend ASAP, anyone selling an ok or good car within the range of 400-700k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:10am On Dec 16, 2019
peeps4u:
I agree with your arguement about service being rendered, but there is no boss anywhere. Riders arent bosses to drivers. Services are only rendered and paid for, no bosses anywhere.
It is the "boss" mentality that makes some riders want to order drivers around like their employees.
That someone renders someone services doesnt make the other a boss, so far the service provider isn't employed under him.

I will clarify. I use "boss" lightly and more as a colloquialism because that was the accusation made. What I mean is this is the service industry. Too many assumptions are made of passenger behaviors or beliefs. In the service industry you will get rude people. Expecting otherwise because "na my Moto" is an exercise in futility. Funny thing is I'm sure a lot of the people complaining treat hawkers and other small business owners much worse.

At the end of the day, unless it's a particularly egregious crime (which most I read here are not), suck it up and do the job. I've done it for years and it hasn't cost me a thing yet. Quite the opposite actually.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:16am On Dec 16, 2019
Rubbiish:

@bold just see what u are saying?
They paid to get good service not to be the boss
Is Sowore a boss to Falana because he hired him to defend him in court?
Do u pay to be the boss when u go to hospital for treatment?
You people make it sound as if only riders are doing drivers a favour, it is a two way thing. They are both doing each other a favour. The rider needs the driver to get to his destination, just like we all need the services of another to achieve something, like hiring a lawyer to defend me in court doesn't make me his boss. A friend called me last night he was stranded and all drivers were declining his request because of his location distance, when u find yourself in such a situation, only then u will know u are doing no driver a favour but yourself

Yes which is why he can fire him at will and yes which is why they need your consent to do anything. You ignored the part where I said there are also responsibilities on their part.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:04am On Dec 16, 2019
Y1nka:

Another gibberish?!

Sir dru23 , with due respect sir..... you talk too much! And I hope you know that too much talk they say, leads to too much nonsense?!

But what do I know? Compare to a Satguru like you.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:13am On Dec 16, 2019
Y1nka:

You cracked me up with you “one word enough ffor the wise” answer .

Lmaooo
Thank you sir.

It at your convenience, please tell what common issues of the car are. Thanks again.

go back to page 300 and read of 2 legends, Ogunvic and Romeo, Peugeot wrecked them and several investors

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:16am On Dec 16, 2019
pruby:
Oga gazzuzz

Can I use Honda Civic 2005 for taxify, Uber or Ocar?

Is it a good car to use?
Please help!!!!

Forget Nigerian used. Toks without rust is best option

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:02am On Dec 16, 2019
manny656:
Not good enough. Made roughly 29k today with extra 4k in tips.

I'd rather say around 20. N not 28k.

First of u made gross-#9,500 on bolt n not 11900. Fuel say like 2k - so net on bolt shd b arnd 7500.

Uber say fuel of lyk 5k. too.

Post REAL earnings. N not gross. Ur posted earnings dt misinform a lot of people.

D oda day a lady rider told me I was lazy, DT a driver he met makes 15k net daily, I shook my head at her ignorance.

Yes once in a while but consistently day in day out, No.

I gave up wen she kept insisting.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 6:48am On Dec 16, 2019
Hello

Contact CarGuideNG if you need comprehensive history reports delivered directly to you rapidly with no delay and at minor cost.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10214112_20190912170032_jpeg1fa69ad6792d68c3c26ee160ebd2a25f

Premium VIN Checks & Reports

https://www.nairaland.com/CarGuideNG

https:///+2347011116171 Direct WhatsApp Chat

+234-701-111-6171. SMS/Call/Whatsapp

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9357362_1557417994348_jpeg825b33e87490661fedb629ad0a577083
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2019
[/color]
GAZZUZZ:

[color=#770077]go back to page 300 and read of 2 legends, Ogunvic and Romeo, Peugeot wrecked them and several investors

Thanks a lot boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:59am On Dec 16, 2019
radautoworks:

I will clarify. I use "boss" lightly and more as a colloquialism because that was the accusation made. What I mean is this is the service industry. Too many assumptions are made of passenger behaviors or beliefs. In the service industry you will get rude people. Expecting otherwise because "na my Moto" is an exercise in futility. Funny thing is I'm sure a lot of the people complaining treat hawkers and other small business owners much worse.

At the end of the day, unless it's a particularly egregious crime (which most I read here are not), suck it up and do the job. I've done it for years and it hasn't cost me a thing yet. Quite the opposite actually.

I get your message and I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2019
peeps4u:
I agree with your arguement about service being rendered, but there is no boss anywhere. Riders arent bosses to drivers. Services are only rendered and paid for, no bosses anywhere.
It is the "boss" mentality that makes some riders want to order drivers around like their employees.
That someone renders someone services doesnt make the other a boss, so far the service provider isn't employed under him.

With these your attitude, it means you can't do uber in the USA or customer service related jobs.... Uber Drivers in the USA do get similar rude customers.. But it is how you handle them that matters.... And keep in mind your presentation matters.. Just because you do uber, does not mean you shouldn't look presentable .. How you carry yourself and present yourself is how people will take you serious.... If riders are asking you to do this and that ,and those things are not inline with uber's policy.. Just let the rider know what the policy is .. There is system in place to grade riders .. Than grade them , after all they are grading you too..

PS.. A lot of drivers are in directly an employee of uber.. You an employee at will.. Meaning no contract was sign by either party....Uber can fire you at will and you can stop for them at your own will.. So everybody is slave or better yet a boss to someone.. Rider are bosses to uber, meaning if there is not enough riders.. Uber will not make money . And you as a driver will not get paid .. On that level people should play their position

(1) (2) (3) ... (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) ... (5722) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.