Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4821072 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) ... (5707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
davit:
People like that are rare bro. These people belive that once you accept their request they are in charge till the ride ends
Exactly, unfortunately they have to feel that way because they lack orientation.
If u try to talk next thing u hear is 'is it not my money'?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
I Dey VI Dey relax. surge and traffic on mainland wear buba grin

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2019

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
deedee44:

With all your lectures on how to make plenty money on ehailing you still recommend EOD for the biz? grin

The choice of car can be very confusing, if an EOD didn't work for A doesn't mean it wont work for B

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rapheal5(m): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hello boss can i have the link of Gazzuzzz
dru23:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gidison: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
Please, Sound Corolla or Camry 2005/upward needed for rent For 2weeks for personal movement towards a ceremony. I will pay 25k for each week. Kindly indicate if u have one for this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
Luxurydriverng:

The choice of car can be very confusing, if an EOD didn't work for A doesn't mean it wont work for B

EOD have not worked for any A, B, C, D on this thread. And may not work for him.

I remember someone here that started the hustle with Toyota Highlander. But we don't hear from him again.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Gidison:
Please, Sound Toyota or Camry 2005/upward needed forr rent For 2weeks for personal movement towards a ceremony. Will pay 40k. Kindly indicate if u have one for this.

2weeks.
Xmas season.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
Gidison:
Please, Sound Toyota or Camry 2005/upward needed forr rent For 2weeks for personal movement towards a ceremony. Will pay 40k. Kindly indicate if u have one for this.

As in 40k each week abi 40 k for both weeks?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
Chuwaa:

I recall your assertion about not eating in foreign cabs nor messing the car with it's repercussions. They know their rights and can never agree to the bolded. Maybe its time we apply same same standards across board. That was how I witnessed a local girl fighting a bolt driver because he didn't allow her change messed diapers in his car. She was bold in claiming right because another driver may have permitted her. The contract is to drive from point A to B, not to own the driver. I wonder why they don't carry such attitudes with airlines, after all they paid for it.

From my Ocar bonus.... Please let me buy you a beer

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Bros u get time dey reply am, he has quoted me before to say same thing I kuku ignore am. No time for baseless and unfruitful arguments because he knows it all.
Well I understand he has been here doing this because of his investment, anytime we say something that threaten his investment it doesn't go well with him.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
rapheal5:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gidison: 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
nwizu042:

As in 40k each week abi 40 k for both weeks?

25k for each week sorry.. That's 50k for 2 weeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Exactly, unfortunately they have to feel that way because they lack orientation.
If u try to talk next thing u hear is 'is it not my money'?

Goes both ways bro .. You self lack orientation, silly goat

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Gidison:

20k each week.How much will you accept?
Lol..Oga you're in the wrong thread sir

You see this men here, some made that 20k just yesterday cheesy

Kindly think well and modify your post b4 they come for you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
Gidison:

if u can pay 150k for two weeks we have a deal. mind u I made more than 20k yesterday and today same thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigdam(m): 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Uber /bolt driver needed...25k weekly . Must reside around ikeja,ogba,agege, ojota ,iyana oworo .contact 08132492726 on WhatsApp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
Bigdam:
Uber /bolt driver needed...25k weekly . Must reside around ikeja,ogba,agege, ojota ,iyana oworo .contact 08132492726 on WhatsApp

Bradpitt
Prince3

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
rapheal5:
I need this link too cos I’ve search far and wide to no avail
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
Chuwaa:

I recall your assertion about not eating in foreign cabs nor messing the car with it's repercussions. They know their rights and can never agree to the bolded. Maybe its time we apply same same standards across board. That was how I witnessed a local girl fighting a bolt driver because he didn't allow her change messed diapers in his car. She was bold in claiming right because another driver may have permitted her. The contract is to drive from point A to B, not to own the driver. I wonder why they don't carry such attitudes with airlines, after all they paid for it.

One does not negate the other. Yes, they paid to be the boss from point A to B but even bosses have rules of decorum. It's the reason why bosses shouldn't be slapping employees. They are still in charge but are expected to behave a certain way. This is the service industry. If one cannot humble themselves and give service, they are in the wrong industry. This is the wrong industry for someone who wants to be in charge all the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jaidooo(m): 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
Ghost1994:
I Dey VI Dey relax. surge and traffic on mainland wear buba grin
Yeah. Everywhere stew for mainland. Back to back trips, surge be dey island too. Was a cool day, now I donn close.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by manny656(m): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
Gidison:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jaidooo(m): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
manny656:
Not good enough. Made roughly 29k today with extra 4k in tips.

Chairman

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
I agree with your arguement about service being rendered, but there is no boss anywhere. Riders arent bosses to drivers. Services are only rendered and paid for, no bosses anywhere.
It is the "boss" mentality that makes some riders want to order drivers around like their employees.
That someone renders someone services doesnt make the other a boss, so far the service provider isn't employed under him.

radautoworks:

One does not negate the other. Yes, they paid to be the boss from point A to B but even bosses have rules of decorum. It's the reason why bosses shouldn't be slapping employees. They are still in charge but are expected to behave a certain way. This is the service industry. If one cannot humble themselves and give service, they are in the wrong industry. This is the wrong industry for someone who wants to be in charge all the time.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
1daboi:
I swear, freshprince na bad guy. But las las, let love lead. Na so I help one guy today wey dey ask weda 04 coro fit fly? Na so d guy begin warn me for inside this life. I don forgive am sha
Lolzzz grin
Mad ooo!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
3point something rating.... 6500 trip... ogudu to ago palace

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
My day in view. 6am to 6pm... 2500 fuel.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Heykayxx(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
Felicity001:

I need this link too cos I’ve search far and wide to no avail
Are you sure you did?

https:///2 3 4 8 0 3 3 9 1038 2

PS: I inserted the spaces to circumvent Nairaland's spam bot algorithm.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
manny656:
Not good enough. Made roughly 29k today with extra 4k in tips.

People like you are the reason car owners are asking for ridiculous weekly remittance... what’s your aim showing us your daily earning now? At the end of the week now we ask you to make contribution to needing hands you will not be able to make ordinary 500naira donation to a brother that has a car accident to fix his car.

People will be fast to announce their income but they won’t tell us how much they spend or do achieving same, tell me why a renter won’t ask for 30-45kweekly or 2.8-3m for a car they bought for less than 1.8m.

Winter (January) is coming oooh and I’m sure by then you’ll screen shot and show us your weekly or daily earnings as well. Dey there dey give people false hope... another annoying thing is most of you drivers use cheat(saka). Karma is real oh those into these should keep doing it the day reconning is coming and non will be left out.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
Heykayxx:

Are you sure you did?

https:///2 3 4 8 0 3 3 9 1038 2

PS: I inserted the spaces to circumvent Nairaland's spam bot algorithm.
Thanks to you my brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by manny656(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
Now say it without crying !

Felicity001:

People like you are the reason car owners are asking for ridiculous weekly remittance... what’s your aim showing us your daily earning now? At the end of the week now we ask you to make contribution to needing hands you will not be able to make ordinary 500naira donation to a brother that has a car accident to fix his car.

People will be fast to announce their income but they won’t tell us how much they spend or do achieving same, tell me why a renter won’t ask for 30-45kweekly or 2.8-3m for a car they bought for less than 1.8m.

Winter (January) is coming oooh and I’m sure by then you’ll screen shot and show us your weekly or daily earnings as well. Dey there dey give people false hope... another annoying thing is most of you drivers use cheat(saka). Karma is real oh those into these should keep doing it the day reconning is coming and non will be left out.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
If na Monday now, person go Dey struggle to reach 20 trips

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) ... (5707) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: konkoabove and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.