Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4731470 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 6:50pm On May 03, 2020
HONDA CIVIC 07 FOR SALE!
Asking price, N1.1k.

Throwing in the towel.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:54pm On May 03, 2020
mistamexzy:
Why isn't anyone complaining about the Customer Service issues with Bolt and the #4,000 benchmark on block.

If you work all day and have a commission to pay of 3000, you can't work the next day because if you do without your payment reflecting in the app even if you've paid you're more than than likely to be blocked immediately you cross 1000.

If you're accidentally blocked eventually, it'll take at least 4-7days to unblock you no matter how many mails you send.

I no know wetin dem dey drink for that back office.

What do you mean by blocked? n it will take 4-7 days to unblock?

Listen, if you cross the threshold, you won't b blocked, you will just b excluded from cash trips n only card trips will come your way.

This will go on till your threshold has been brought down.

On d other hand, if you owe, dey will send you a message to pay to d Bank wt Ur REFERENCE no.

Scan your teller and attach to the email add.
Make sure you quote your REFERENCE no on d teller,

cos there are hundreds of deposits flying into one account so that ,your payment is easily acknowledged n processed.

That shdnt take you more than 30 mins.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:25pm On May 03, 2020
Rentals 15 to 20k?
You guys just like to be sharing high blood pressure anyhow.
grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:53pm On May 03, 2020
chillex8:

Lol.
Will be watching you guys from afar.

U wey don break lockdown law since ..this one go be the easiest for u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 7:59pm On May 03, 2020
Tell us D person wey want get high blood pressure ?

Gentlelife50:
Rentals 15 to 20k?
You guys just like to be sharing high blood pressure anyhow.
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeboyedefem: 8:34pm On May 03, 2020
Toyota Camry 2009 available for weekly rental... preferably someone staying on the island... You call or send WhatsApp message if interested: 08167058184
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistamexzy(m): 9:07pm On May 03, 2020
northbird:

What do you mean by blocked? n it will take 4-7 days to unblock?

Listen, if you cross the threshold, you won't b blocked, you will just b excluded from cash trips n only card trips will come your way.

This will go on till your threshold has been brought down.

On d other hand, if you owe, dey will send you a message to pay to d Bank wt Ur REFERENCE no.

Scan your teller and attach to the email add.
Make sure you quote your REFERENCE no on d teller,

cos there are hundreds of deposits flying into one account so that ,your payment is easily acknowledged n processed.

That shdnt take you more than 30 mins.

Do you need evidence?

I am still blocked as we're chatting,

On the 30th April, I was at 3925 at 1:30am and I got a mail.

I no dey work nights as lockdown, Immediately I got the mail in the morning, I paid.

To my surprise, later that afternoon, I received another message that I won't be receiving cash trips anymore. Even after confirmation of payment.

Up till now, after several messages, nothing nothing,

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:11pm On May 03, 2020
Seems we HV a lot of cars now looking for drivers.

Cos the trend has always been drivers looking for cars.

On this thread, since yestday, lyk 3 offers of cars.

Or is it a case of more pple trooping into ehailing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:12pm On May 03, 2020
1daboi:
just turn your heater up to max ,wind up and exit d car. Allow the car to heat up for some minutes. #autodisinfectant

All these things we r saying, no one really knows, let's just b observant and use one eyes to b observing riders, if possible don't let anyone sit at the front. If a rider is coughing continuously, I'm sure u won't b comfortable, even with d heater on.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:20pm On May 03, 2020
mistamexzy:

Do you need evidence?

I am still blocked as we're chatting,

On the 30th April, I was at 3925 at 1:30am and I got a mail.

I no dey work nights as lockdown, Immediately I got the mail in the morning, I paid.

Up till now, after several messages, nothing nothing,

@30th of April, you mean Bolt services was available in April.

You PAID! Its not about paying, did you follow protocol

Did you do this?

1. Quoted your REFERENCE no. on your teller.

2. Snapped a copy of the teller wt your REFERENCE no. Quoted on it to their customer service mail.

3. Sent a follow up mail by "RETURN EMAIL" to ascertain the status of your payment.

If you did all of the three above , then your issue would HV been resolved way back.

So did you do the steps outlined above?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistamexzy(m): 9:23pm On May 03, 2020
northbird:

@30th of April, you mean Bolt services was available in April.

Did you do this?

1. Quoted your REFERENCE no. on your teller.

2. Snapped a copy of the teller wt your REFERENCE no. Quoted on it to their customer service mail.

3. Sent a follow up mail by "RETURN EMAIL" to ascertain the status of your payment.

If you did all of the three above , then your issue would HV been resolved way back.

So did you do the steps outlined above?

All you have requested are in the screenshots I posted. I am still pending as we speak.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 9:23pm On May 03, 2020
All this permutations upon permitations, nah wa o!!

Things still need to be observed this period and I am happy this is happening, cos we need to desaturate the market, however I am very upbeat about the prospects
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:24pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=mistamexzy post=89154026]

All you have requested are in the screenshots I posted. I am still pending as we speak. [/quote

Oh iv seen it.

But you didn't follow procedure.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistamexzy(m): 9:27pm On May 03, 2020
northbird:

WC screenshots?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:29pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=mistamexzy post=89154188][/quote]

I HV seen it.

But you didn't follow procedure.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistamexzy(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=northbird post=89154092][/quote]

I did.

Payment with indicated Account Code
Email Reply with Clear Receipt of payment.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:51pm On May 03, 2020
@ mexzy. You failed to quote your " REFERENCE NO."

I told you, there are hundreds of deposits entering their accounts daily. Lagos, Benin, Ibadan , Abuja, Owerri n others, . into just ONE Account everyday.

Your REFERENCE no. is wat will b used to fish you out of the deluge of deposits. And you didn't do it, IT'S in d mail.

You mentioned " thunder in your response " grin. I quite understand it could b frustrating.

But try n keep your emotions under check.

Do this tonite,

1. Get a screenshot of your transfer advisory since its Gt.

2. Quote the transfer no. /N teller no. and REFERENCE No.

3. Attach it to the original mail they sent to you the first time, and click reply , it will go back as return email, giving a trail of all the
Correspondence.

4. Dear Sir/Ma, URGENT: UNCONFIRMED PAYMENTS TO BOLT
Please, the above needs your quick attention. Thank you for your prompt response.

Regards,
.chi.

4. Use your EMAIL to send it N not in app message.

Try that now.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:39pm On May 03, 2020
Somebody still worked till 30th of April bolt still dragging with 3k, uche no even fit over look it .
Real die hard nigga's
If you are driving tomorrow try to note and avoid all designated isolation and testing centers in Lagos.

IDH yaba
Onikan
Oniru ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 11:24pm On May 03, 2020
If you don't want to drive tomorrow, don't come here and try to paint people that want work "careless with their life". Don't be surprised, this same set of people nah them go first comot house tomorrow. lipsrsealed

Something you can use to disinfect your car handles and surfaces where a rider might have touched. Get baby wipes and a bottle of methylated spirit, empty the spirit into the pack of wipes. Now there you have a covid19 killer wipe wink after each trip, take a wipe and wipe all surfaces and door handles and you will be fine. Stay safe everyone

Disclaimer: if your mind no carry am(to resume hustle), abeg no enter road.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:26am On May 04, 2020

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistamexzy(m): 2:04am On May 04, 2020
northbird:
@ mexzy. You failed to quote your " REFERENCE NO."

I told you, there are hundreds of deposits entering their accounts daily. Lagos, Benin, Ibadan , Abuja, Owerri n others, . into just ONE Account everyday.

Your REFERENCE no. is wat will b used to fish you out of the deluge of deposits. And you didn't do it, IT'S in d mail.

You mentioned " thunder in your response " grin. I quite understand it could b frustrating.

But try n keep your emotions under check.

Do this tonite,

1. Get a screenshot of your transfer advisory since its Gt.

2. Quote the transfer no. /N teller no. and REFERENCE No.

3. Attach it to the original mail they sent to you the first time, and click reply , it will go back as return email, giving a trail of all the
Correspondence.

4. Dear Sir/Ma, URGENT: UNCONFIRMED PAYMENTS TO BOLT
Please, the above needs your quick attention. Thank you for your prompt response.

Regards,
.chi.

4. Use your EMAIL to send it N not in app message.

Try that now.

I did all that, my reference number is in the receipt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ItzBIM(m): 4:45am On May 04, 2020
Driver wanted in Lagos for uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:52am On May 04, 2020
mistamexzy:

I did all that, my reference number is in the receipt.

Take a chill then. Reason for telling you to resend mail in the steps given above is that.

By now, Your mail will be sitting in INBOX waiting for them. So, it will be one of the cases that will be treated TODAY. 4th may

You paid on 30th April, well maybe it didn't drop on 30th.

May 1- worker's day

May 2 - Sat, no work for the accounts dept.

May3- Sunday. No work.

So, its really not their fault.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 6:13am On May 04, 2020
ItzBIM:
Hi
I am available... i stay in Ipaja
07084916368 call or whatsapp
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:15am On May 04, 2020
adeboyedefem:
Toyota Camry 2009 available for weekly rental... preferably someone staying on the island... You call or send WhatsApp message if interested: 08167058184

Please keep that car for now. Don't put that car through unnecessary hardship now when the business environment isnt clear. How much do you want to collect on that muzzle camry when drivers will work from 6am to 5/6pm and lot of traffic on the road due to curfew?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nifemi25(m): 6:19am On May 04, 2020
ItzBIM:

Am interested. You can WhatsApp me on 08065805412
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 7:16am On May 04, 2020
Morning guys, mehn, why sleep come dey sweet me today like this? I'm on bed looking at both apps everywhere still white what's going on lol?

Abeg who dey road esp towards the island? Any show or make I continue my sleep.

My prayers goes out to everyone may we not contract this virus in our quest to make money. Remember all the necessary precautions.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:35am On May 04, 2020
mrjaydee:
Morning guys, mehn, why sleep come dey sweet me today like this? I'm on bed looking at both apps everywhere still white what's going on lol?

My prayers goes out to everyone may we not contract this virus in our quest to make money. Remember all the necessary precautions.

Bro, go out and see staff buses everywhere.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 7:40am On May 04, 2020
mrjaydee:

Baba just continue your sleep oh.
Since 6.23am wey I Dey online on both apps, na just 1 request I get from bolt and the rider cancel immediately maybe the rider wan test am.

Location YABA

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 7:43am On May 04, 2020
peeps4u:

Bro, go out and see staff buses everywhere.

Uber is not yet functioning, I tried the passenger app to request a ride still gives that " sorry no rides available at the moment"

Na sleep sure pass, just wanted a reason to step out of the house and drive round small.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:47am On May 04, 2020
Someone got this on bolt; 29km pick up, over an hour drive to pick up.

SHOULD HE ACCEPT?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:50am On May 04, 2020
mrjaydee:

Uber is not yet functioning, I tried the passenger app to request a ride still gives that " sorry no rides available at the moment"

Na sleep sure pass, just wanted a reason to step out of the house and drive round small.

You can go do pick up of you dont mind or do father Xmas and give 2 people free lift.

God bless you as you do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.