Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4730795 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 7:54am On May 04, 2020
1daboi:
just turn your heater up to max ,wind up and exit d car. Allow the car to heat up for some minutes. #autodisinfectant

This is actually not a bad idea since the virus does not thrive in heat. 10-15 mins of max heat can do the trick. Mentholated spirit can be used to wipe door handles or better still buy a pack of gloves and give the riders before they get into the car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 7:55am On May 04, 2020
pope191:

All these things we r saying, no one really knows, let's just b observant and use one eyes to b observing riders, if possible don't let anyone sit at the front. If a rider is coughing continuously, I'm sure u won't b comfortable, even with d heater on.

Well the idea of the heater is after every ride I guess.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xrayj(m): 7:55am On May 04, 2020
Ghost1994:

Baba just continue your sleep oh.
Since 6.23am wey I Dey online on both apps, na just 1 request I get from bolt and the rider cancel immediately maybe the rider wan test am.

Location YABA
Lol @bold
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 8:17am On May 04, 2020
I beg how market ooo. Me I still dey Abeokuta ó. Sey make I enter lag or continue cooling with my family?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:22am On May 04, 2020
And the rains arrives ...perfect timing... oya windows goes up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistamexzy(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2020
northbird:

Take a chill then. Reason for telling you to resend mail in the steps given above is that.

By now, Your mail will be sitting in INBOX waiting for them. So, it will be one of the cases that will be treated TODAY. 4th may

You paid on 30th April, well maybe it didn't drop on 30th.

May 1- worker's day

May 2 - Sat, no work for the accounts dept.

May3- Sunday. No work.

So, its really not their fault.

(1). That's what I thought, but if that's the case, that would have been indicated by their response in the email which we have been going back and forth since 30 April.

(2). The initial lock of the account wasn't necessary to begin with even though my payment was confirmed.

(3). It's safe to say, Even after everything was done following the right guidelines, it doesn't take 30 minutes max.

Not everyone has the luxury of using 2 apps for e-ridehailing . People are with families to feed also Contracts fulfill.

Anger is Immeasurable at this point.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:44am On May 04, 2020
kodred:

Well the idea of the heater is after every ride I guess.

Guess so too... But how true is the myth dat using d heater damage compressor?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by inferno82(m): 8:44am On May 04, 2020
Am interested. I stay in abule egba my number is 07037715869. Thanks

[Qquote author=ItzBIM post=89161154]Driver wanted in Lagos for uber [/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:47am On May 04, 2020
pope191:

Guess so too... But how true is the myth dat using d heater damage compressor?

Thank God you said it's a myth

E mean say people for obodo oyinbo go dey change compressor every week during winter

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:54am On May 04, 2020
izzou:

Thank God you said it's a myth

E mean say people for obodo oyinbo go dey change compressor every week during winter

Lol... U know we take everything we hear into consideration in this part of the world. Just say Udara is the cure for corona and watch how d price shoot up in no time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 8:57am On May 04, 2020
Guys on the field, how is the work going?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:00am On May 04, 2020
pope191:

Lol... U know we take everything we hear into consideration in this part of the world. Just say Udara is the cure for corona and watch how d price shoot up in no time.

There are places in the USA, Canada and even Europe that are very cold.

I no sure say people there dey us the AC. Na heater all the time.

Heater no dey spoil compressor. Na part of him work be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:03am On May 04, 2020
Seun360:
Guys on the field, how is the work going?

We r all waiting for field report grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:04am On May 04, 2020
izzou:

There are places in the USA, Canada and even Europe that are very cold.

I no sure say people there dey us the AC. Na heater all the time.

Heater no dey spoil compressor. Na part of him work be that

Kk boss... No wahala

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 9:06am On May 04, 2020
inferno82:
Am interested. I stay in abule egba my number is 07037715869. Thanks

[Qquote author=ItzBIM post=89161154]Driver wanted in Lagos for uber

lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AmoloPatrick(m): 9:11am On May 04, 2020
Abeg house i need answers to the question

1) How much is does both training cost likewise vehicle inspection

2) whats the closest inspection center coming from Ikorodu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:16am On May 04, 2020
Person no go move to daily returns like this? Asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:17am On May 04, 2020
AmoloPatrick:
Abeg house i need answers to the question

1) How much is does both training cost likewise vehicle inspection

2) whats the closest inspection center coming from Ikorodu

1) You didn't state the app service. Uber or Bolt?Uber does not charge for training. Bolt was charging #1200 back then. I don't know about now. Inspection is 2k I think, but I don't know now.

2) I think near Elizade on Ikorodu road, but I don't know if they've moved. But you can do that of Bolt at their office in Razak Balogun, Surulere
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 9:23am On May 04, 2020
Mjosh1000:

There is a corolla 04 available if you are interested around your vicinity 07016085626 call let's talk
15k weekly?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2020
Mjosh1000:

There is a corolla 04 available if you are interested around your vicinity 07016085626 call let's talk
i stay in Ipaja close to Abule egba. I am interested also 07084916368
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 9:26am On May 04, 2020
Do not use bleach or hydrogen peroxide; they can kill coronaviruses on surfaces but they will damage most surfaces they’re used on.

Ideally, use isopropyl alcohol as this is safe for virtually every material from plastics to painted chrome, fabric upholstery and leather. If you don’t have any of that then soap and water is also effective (but, don’t scrub too hard as this could remove colour).

your car heating system can not kill covid 19

recent tests with SARS-CoV-2 in Hong Kong showed that it became undetectable after just five minutes at only 158°F (70°C). The time required to kill SARS-CoV-2 increased as the temperature was reduced, such that the time by which it was undetectable increased to 30 minutes at 132°F (56°C), two days at 98.6°F (37°C), and two weeks at 71.6°F (22°C). At 39°F (4°C) the virus remained detectable at two weeks when the experiment ended

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2020
Situation Report from my side. grin

Current location: Oniru (Very dry)
I have done 4 trips so far.

LCC is not collecting toll but Bolt is adding it to the fare.

Banks are crowded. There’s nothing like social distancing at GTB Admiratly.

Lekki-Epe Exp is free of traffic.

One rider was trying to hold a conversation even with her face mask on. I was only nodding to everything she was saying till she kept quiet.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2020
Babadee1900:

One rider was trying to hold a conversation even with her face mask on. I was only nodding to everything she was saying till she kept quiet.

Not bad...slow n steady
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:44am On May 04, 2020
Babadee1900:

4 trips by this time isn't that dry now

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2020
Carshopper:

Not bad...slow n steady
Sure
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:48am On May 04, 2020
peeps4u:

4 trips by this time isn't that dry now
I mean ONIRU is dry.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:53am On May 04, 2020
Babadee1900:

@ Nodding to everything she was saying till she kept quiet angry angry

You r very wicked o, can't u just keep her company after 6 weeks of boredom

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:55am On May 04, 2020
Most of those girls are not going to work...I wonder where they are all going

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omobarca: 9:58am On May 04, 2020
Can I get a car stereo system technician here?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:01am On May 04, 2020
Vision2045:

Let me guess grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:01am On May 04, 2020
pope191:

@ Nodding to everything she was saying till she kept quiet angry angry

You r very wicked o, can't u just keep her company after 6 weeks of boredom
She can do the talking with her colleagues grin. This face mask is stressful sha cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2020
Vision2045:

Isolation centre

A preferred Isolation centre grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jpworld(m), Mrford(m), pope191 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.