Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4752147 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 4:38pm On May 09, 2020
peeps4u:
I just hope no HP partner will be asking their drivers to go work and remit 30k this period.

I have two people with HP cars looking for drivers.

They have been disturbing me since last week. I just jejely told them to hold on to the car or sell if they can't wait.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 4:47pm On May 09, 2020
I only managed to gross 31k with 8 k fuel in 5 days.

31k - 4,550( commission)= 26,450

26,450-8,000(fuel)= 18,450

18,450-1,500(misc)=16,950

If I was to be paying rental,as a honest driver how much would you give your partner and partner how much would you ask for from me?

I didn't bother going out today cos yesterday was a morale killer,only 1trip cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 6:51pm On May 09, 2020
Parlee:
4 hours later only one trip to apapa, I dare not decline it lol I sha go no traffic at all thank God. Another request came in but dudes address was wrong and he didnt even know where he was I just jeje collect the 4h cancellation fee atleast that will remove a reasonable amount out of my negative balance... Going all the way back to ikeja after staying around surulere for over 20 mins. If I no see na house straight
Apapa? Wonderful !
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lograr(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2020
I shook my head reading felicity comment. Back then before taxiy and uber, driver makes money as long as he worked. We had a saying
" when tire roll driver go chop".

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 7:55pm On May 09, 2020
lograr:
I shook my head reading felicity comment. Back then before taxiy and uber, driver makes money as long as he worked. We had a saying
" when tire roll driver go chop".

The time will still come back for sure. Even better

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:01pm On May 09, 2020
I like your spirit. But let's face the reality on the ground for now.
Enu gbe. Same complaints from the drivers I saw on the road.

If you are not the owner of the car, I don't think there is no way you and the owner won't have issues this coro season.
jaymejate:

The time will still come back for sure. Even better

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:20pm On May 09, 2020
davit:
The only trip that pays now is offline except bolt /Uber reduce their commission.
i swear. For now it’s slavery job. Imagine after a long trip on Uber card trip. u see ur money after there 25% commission, u will just be angry why u accepted such trip. They need to reduce commission hence off trip go take over.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 09, 2020
smiley wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 9:44pm On May 09, 2020
U guys are trying working with Uber 25% commission.
xana101:
i swear. For now it’s slavery job. Imagine after a long trip on Uber card trip. u see ur money after there 25% commission, u will just be angry why u accepted such trip. They need to reduce commission hence off trip go take over.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:27am On May 10, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

If I was to be paying rental,as a honest driver how much would you give your partner and partner how much would you ask for from me?

I didn't bother going out today cos yesterday was a morale killer,only 1trip cheesy
You even tried grossing that amount, I lol when I read in one of your posts how you planned on grossing N50k[b]. I just knew that was a cry for the moon[/b].

As regards to your question, honestly I would rather reserved my comment so I don't sound sarcastic in the minds of a few persons.

For who have their own car and still drives it themselves on uber/bolt just be grateful to God.

For those of us on rental and their owner partners leaves the car under your custody at this time, also be grateful to God because not all partner owners has a private car.

My brothens who delivered their car to partner owners, you did nothing wrong. Also be grateful to God Almighty because you never can tell what the situation would have been had the car being under you custody.

And lastly, for those without a car at all. Be thankful to God because according to warri proverb " at all at all na him bad pass". grin but the truth is you're better off without a car than risking loosing your integrity to a new partner.

To everyone reading things, do all you can to stay alive. and above all don't trade your integrity for money.

Jack Ma said, "this is not the time to count profit or loss but the time to stay alive and if in the end of this pandemic you're counted among the living then you'd already made a profit".

Good morning and have a wonderful Sunday.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:39am On May 10, 2020
Felicity0001:

You even tried grossing that amount, I lol when I read in one of your posts how you planned on grossing N50k[b]. I just knew that was a cry for the moon[/b].

As regards to your question, honestly I would rather reserved my comment so I don't sound sarcastic in the minds of a few persons.

For who have their own car and still drives it themselves on uber/bolt just be grateful to God.

For those of us on rental and their owner partners leaves the car under your custody at this time, also be grateful to God because not all partner owners has a private car.

My brothens who delivered their car to partner owners, you did nothing wrong. Also be grateful to God Almighty because you never can tell what the situation would have been had the car being under you custody.

And lastly, for those without a car at all. Be thankful to God because according to warri proverb " at all at all na him bad pass". grin but the truth is you're better off without a car than risking loosing your integrity to a new partner.

To everyone reading things, do all you can to stay alive. and above all don't trade your integrity for money.

Jack Ma said
, "this is not the time to count profit or loss but the time to stay alive and if in the end of this pandemic you're counted among the living then you'd already made a profit".

Good morning and have a wonderful Sunday.

So u had to wait for him to say it b4 u know that this period na survival matter most cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 8:11am On May 10, 2020
Pls guys how much is road worthiness again?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 8:13am On May 10, 2020
mrjaydee:
Pls guys how much is road worthiness again?

With license renewal everything should be like 7,5
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 9:15am On May 10, 2020
shocked bro, pls which app company is this that d commission is low?
I know uber is 25% while bolt is 20%. Even if opay is to charge u here it would amount to 4650. Am i missing something here?
Bigleaf1006:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 9:23am On May 10, 2020
net7777:
shocked bro, pls which app company is this that d commission is low?
I know uber is 25% while bolt is 20%. Even if opay is to charge u here it would amount to 4650. Am i missing something here?

I only drive on opay!! They are offering 200naira bonus for every trip if you have less than 3 cancellations and rejections a day.Also their next day remittance is also a great advantage for this period.

I feel it's crazy doing bolt or Uber right now. Though I am only observing for now.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 12:11pm On May 10, 2020
be like say trips na back2back today as here dey silent like Ikoyi Cemetery.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 12:42pm On May 10, 2020
After close of work on Friday I decided to test d water, at about 4:30pm, I got a request in adeola odeku frm civic center, rider was going to Palm Grove, a good trip as I was going to ketu myself. Ride was smooth, AC on and trip was 2800 as we did a stop over at cold stone. About a min to end d trip, got another to babs animasaun, surulere, trip ended 1k. I wanted to go offline but everywhere red and it was around 6:30pm. I got a trip to ijegun on 1.5 surge but I decline, got another to ikotun and I reject it also. I received another trip to yaba and I received 900. Time was 7:40pm,drove down to ojuelegba and I pick 4 passenger to ketu at 300 naira each. Bus stop full. Traffic was crazy. Luckily, one of my rider na lastma na so I enter brt lane to reach Maryland, drop all rider at ketu and I enter my house at 9pm. I was lucky but d risk Sha, I dey God hand.
All on Uber.
Bus stop = 1200
Total =5,900
5,900-1000(fuel)-500(data)-100(agbero)
=4,300.
I chop mama shukura peppersoup with turkey ( 1500), with two turbo king (600).I don dey eye that turkey since, d woman almost wrecked me during d lockdown.
I carry 2,200 enter house. I wash my car myself.
Car is mine.
Guys, my wife and I responded to this Corona period as a family by placing water and soap outside, beside d AC. Each of us must wash our hands thoroughly, remove facemask b4 coming in, then you signal to the person inside to open d door for you, we also agree that whoever opens d door must secure d kid, ensure they don't hug whoever is coming in as they always do b4. Whoever comes in must go straight to the bathroom, to have a nice hot bath, while d cloth you wore must be deposited in d machine straight. The truth is, u can never do enough to curtail dis virus, but at least do something. Pls as drivers we are expose, highly expose. Be careful pls.

26 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:15pm On May 10, 2020
I've two vital info to share with you guys. Anyways, for some its may be important while it may not to some.

I try as much as possible to always be the good, nice and forgiving person I'm despite the high numbers of hateful people around me. Why? The reason is simple. God looks at the heart in making/blessing people
. I know some people don't like me to see me make even a line of post here but I won't stop because a few others and even many to come will benefit from my verse knowledge and experiences of life.

Okay!
First, I've told people severaly that that SIM card you used to register your bank account is more important than even your signature, thumb print and your bvn put together [/b]but they don't agree many argued claiming BVN is most important.
[b]
Apart from that there are other important lesson to learn from this story I'm want to tell you guys now.

Now listen and listen good. A brother in the uber hustle was returning last week from island so as to beat the curfew, as no trip he decided to convey some passengers along the road. First guy he carried quickly highlighted saying he was not going again that he forgot something not knowing this guy has carried one of his phones.

Now backtracked to past event. Few months ago a rider left his phone on his car, I told him to look for a means and return the phone to the person but obviously he never had any intention of returning the phone to the owner. The new of that phone is about N60k. Ok you've a close relative that needs a phone give it to him he still refused and was using all 3phones together, to what end? I dont know!.

That was the same phone the guy took and highlighted from his car. Now his mtn line is on this phone and same SIM is what he uses for his banking operations.

After retrieving his SIM card yesterday he just called to inform me few minutes ago that all the money in his account has been cleared.

After the call I thought about the whole thing I just chuckled and shook my head.

Think of the moral of the story yourself while you
Stay tuned for the 2nd info

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bsalawu: 4:16pm On May 10, 2020
In the Name of God, pls nobody should argue with our bro. Assume every words makes sense if it doesn’t. Let’s prevent another 3 pages linked to what isn’t so necessary.

God bless as we try to comply.

Felicity0001:
I've two vital info to share with you guys. Anyways, for some its may be important while it may not to some.

I try as much as possible to always be the good, nice and forgiving person I'm despite the high numbers of hateful people around me. Why? The reason is simple. God looks at the heart in making/blessing people
. I know some people don't like me to see me make even a line of post here but I won't stop because a few others and even many to come will benefit from my verse knowledge and experiences of life.

Okay!
First, I've told people severaly that that SIM card you used to register your bank account is more important than even your signature, thumb print and your bvn put together [/b]but they don't agree many argued claiming BVN is most important.
[b]
Apart from that there are other important lesson to learn from this story I'm want to tell you guys now.

Now listen and listen good. A brother in the uber hustle was returning last week from island so as to beat the curfew, as no trip he decided to convey some passengers along the road. First guy he carried quickly highlighted saying he was not going again that he forgot something not knowing this guy has carried one of his phones.

Now backtracked to past event. Few months ago a rider left his phone on his car, I told him to look for a means and return the phone to the person but obviously he never had any intention of returning the phone to the owner. The new of that phone is about N60k. Ok you've a close relative that needs a phone give it to him he still refused and was using all 3phones together, to what end? I dont know!.

That was the same phone the guy took and highlighted from his car. Now his mtn line is on this phone and same SIM is what he uses for his banking operations.

After retrieving his SIM card yesterday he just called to inform me few minutes ago that all the money in his account has been cleared.

After the call I thought about the whole thing I just chuckled and shook my head.

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Richdee1(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2020
bsalawu:
In the Name of God, pls nobody should argue with our bro. Assume every words makes sense if it doesn’t. Let’s prevent another 3 pages linked to what isn’t so necessary.

Bro why this??
Lolzzz... ����

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 5:32pm On May 10, 2020
Here is why I am quitting driving with the UBER Rideshare App

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-rr4_Rc9lI

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

You are not alone brother.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 6:25pm On May 10, 2020
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:30pm On May 10, 2020
Uber don do driverprenur strong thing o. embarassed

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 8:10pm On May 10, 2020
Felicity0001:

Okay!
[b]

Felicity!!! I dey feel you

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2020
bsalawu:

Bro calm down now, my guy never land and truth be told that is the law of karma... you can't continue in sins and expect the grace of God to abound.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 10, 2020
Blackbishop:

Thanks I just did now.. my bad won't blame it on auto correct
wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:45pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=Vision2045 post=89407993][/quote]

Thanks I just did now.. my bad won't blame it on auto correct
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DJperdurabo: 9:53pm On May 10, 2020
Hello All,

This is hoping everyone is keeping good and safe.

Just wanted to let you gentlemen know that I have a vehicle I want to put up for hire purchase (HP)

Details are thus:

Car Make: Toyota Corolla
Year: 2004
Condition: Tokunbo (registration papers to be delivered come Tuesday, 12th May 2020)
Insurance: Comprehensive
Transaction Model: HP
Payment Tenor: 18-24 months
Desired Driver Traits: Integrity, Smart Worker, Experienced (preferably one already registered with various ride sharing platforms)

Kindly reach out if interested.

Regards
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngryIgboMan: 10:13pm On May 10, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

Lol... I thought you were promoting them before?

Uber don knack this one Akpako grin grin grin

Even I noticed of recent that you have been looking like a human being since this Lockdown. Your cheeks are now buffy. Unlike before when you always looked like a Lizard with your long neck.

That means you have been suffering all these while and claiming luxury driver up and down.

Luxury driver ko, Basic Driver ni

[img]https://media./images/a2b7a2b124cdcb1607caf6a3613a1e56/tenor.gif[/img]

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:35pm On May 10, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Lol... I thought you were promoting them before?

Uber don knack this one Akpako grin grin grin

Even I noticed of recent that you have been looking like a human being since this Lockdown. Your cheeks are now buffy. Unlike before when you always looked like a Lizard.

That means you have been suffering all these while and claiming luxury driver up and down.

Luxury driver ko, Basic Driver ni

[img]https://media./images/a2b7a2b124cdcb1607caf6a3613a1e56/tenor.gif[/img]

Lol. I can't swallow the urge to laugh.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.