Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4739402 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Billyddude: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
eyinola:
Lol...so i got my first request this evening, i was even sleeping, na so rider tell me location voom i try to locate before i reach rider don cancel.....chai my first ever request on ehailing got cancelled cry undecided grin angry
grin grin grin

Since today ur yet to get ur first request..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Veniccocasaly(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Do you need an expert on your ongoing building project?
BENTOS CONSTRUCTION COMPANY is a reliable company that can help with your building construction at an affordable price

sehawale:
If you are Uber Partner or Driver in Lagos, kindly share your experience here:

- Considering the unpredictable traffic situation in some parts of Lagos, is it lucrative?
- How much on the average do you make weekly, working from morning till evening daily excluding weekends?
- What are the challenges specific to Lagos with being a partner or driver with Uber?
- Would you recommend a friend to be a partner with Uber.
- Any other useful info...

I need this survey/shared experience because I have thought of being a partner with Uber. I have a driver that is assigned to my family. My family's daily itinerary is fixed and this makes my driver and my car idle from 8am to 8pm daily. Registering the car and the driver with Uber has been considered to roll extra bucks into the family's purse and increase my driver's take-home as he will get commission from money made from Uber, apart from the salary he is being paid presently.

Your comments will be appreciated!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
I dey Ajah like this ooh no trip to go back home I just dey reason how I won take blow empty like this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
Billyddude:
grin grin grin

Since today ur yet to get ur first request..
i wasn't even expecting any request again , na play i say make i play grin and to be honest been my first and rider was going to MM2 i was scared cheesy cos i don hear many tinz abt airport boys here
.lolz

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
eyinola:
i wasn't even expecting any request again , na play i say make i play grin and to be honest been my first and rider was going to MM2 i was scared cheesy cos i don hear many tinz abt airport boys here
.lolz

I remember I became a Don at doing airport trips. I dey sleep International Airport steady. 7:00am, I don go park. Before 9:00 am, Island trip - #3,000 - #5,000 must drop ni. Anywhere I drop off, destination back to Ikeja/Airport. Then to the airport car park again.

If I no see Island trip nko, no lele. Airport to Obafemi Awolowo Way Ikeja is #1,200-#1,500; 30 minutes journey max!

At the end of the day, my #15,000+ gross is sure. Weekend (Saturday and Sunday), na like #20,000 gross on each day. Sunday night, 9:00pm, I must pick my last rider for the week from Local Airport; usually, long trip!

Softwork. Chai, I miss those days.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
nitigriti:

I remember I became a Don at doing airport trips. I dey sleep International Airport steady. 7:00am, I don go park. Before 9:00 am, Island trip - #3,000 - #5,000 must drop ni. Anywhere I drop off, destination back to Ikeja/Airport. Then to the airport car park again.

If I no see Island trip nko, no lele. Airport to Obafemi Awolowo Way Ikeja is #1,200-#1,500; 30 minutes journey max!

At the end of the day, my #15,000+ gross is sure. Weekend (Saturday and Sunday), na like #20,000 gross on each day. Sunday night, 9:00pm, I must pick my last rider for the week from Local Airport; usually, long trip!

Softwork. Chai, I miss those days.
wetin kom happen this days? angry and whr do u normally park to avoid been towed or paying unnecessary bribe
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
U never chichumtin na every two two weeks request dey enter my phone
eyinola:
almost free, just 500 for inspection..but this app na wash oooo, its been on for like 3hrs now hoping to get my first ehailing request grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bebe2(f): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
Chicent:

As a matter of fact bros mini buses will be pushed out of the major roads soonest, because the LASG has invested in their own buses to arrive the country soon filling the gaps of the ban on keke and bikes.

@ bebe2 my advice to you.... Put a hold on any transportation biz plan now until things settles in Lagos and Nigeria. Peace

thanks for ur input

I spoke to my manager today and we decided the bus route is the way to go.

plan is to get a mini bus everything including registration 1.2m give it on higher purchase at 1,8m and hope for the best.

will have to investigate that lagos state plan o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
Men na to do picking aure pass oh... How much is Ajah to oworoshoki pls veey urgent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
bebe2:

thanks for ur input

I spoke to my manager today and we decided the bus route is the way to go.

plan is to get a mini bus everything including registration 1.2m give it on higher purchase at 1,8m and hope for the best.

[b]will have to investigate that lagos state plan [/b]o

Reason i said pray.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bebe2(f): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
Chicent:

As a matter of fact bros mini buses will be pushed out of the major roads soonest, because the LASG has invested in their own buses to arrive the country soon filling the gaps of the ban on keke and bikes.

@ bebe2 my advice to you.... Put a hold on any transportation biz plan now until things settles in Lagos and Nigeria. Peace

will keep an eye on it till oct
tnks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
Felicity0001:
Men na to do picking aure pass oh... How much is Ajah to oworoshoki pls veey urgent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
chillex8:

Correct at least 2k sure
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Strat632(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
I don spend 1 hour for admiralty way no trip to mainland oooo.abeg how much be admiralty way to iyana oworo?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Strat632:
I don spend 1 hour for admiralty way no trip to mainland oooo.abeg how much be admiralty way to iyana oworo?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
chillex8:

how many passengers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
xana101:
how many passengers
4 naaa.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horlickz77(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
E no allow me rest make girls dey accept guys , please am still in need of car , please am a driver , am willing to pay the amount a normal driver pays at this moment .. Rentals please ...08068282919...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horlickz77(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
chillex8:

na 500 i carry am this afternoon
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Strat632:
Nextime sacrifice a little fuel and drive to V.I, C.M.S, broad street, Marina and you will get trip going to mainland.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
400 Naira. 3 passengers max.
Felicity0001:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
Public Announcement
Guys please be careful when driving at night cus Some people are actually sent by the devil to put one in trouble.
I was at Eleganza some minutes ago, as I look road a guy/lady just tried crossing the road even with the large amount cars coming (Ajah-CMS axis)
Na one Corrola probably an uber guy thinking about his blocked account or bad day naim jam d person and d jammed person was sent flying. Unlucky for the guy SARS was just behind him naso Dem block m to park cus the guy actually wanted to run I guess. As Dem park behind me start argument I immediately forget watin make me park sef start moto take off
This whole scenario happened in less than 10secs and I regret seeing it up close.
Stay Safe out there people

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
davit:
400 Naira. 3 passengers max.
I pray make I carry 3psg for rhis night...

Omo I just drove into my compound like this so.

As I got to Ajah under the bridge I just called iWork, N500 na so 5 aboki guys just jump enter 4 for back 1 in front. I told them una money na N2500 like 3x they said ba wahala.

Zoom! Got to oworo carries anothee 4 passengers 3 of them paid N400 one paid N300 to Abule Egba.

I get 2 green bottles of bear inside fridge next thing now is to go upstairs, bath, play with my oga small, drink my bear then madam turn.

Local man can't can kill himself

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
Billyddude:
Who is into car delivery business here??I mean getting paid to deliver cars ..eg from lag to the east or Abuja.

Chat me up bro...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
You enh!! must you include da orza room updates as well. lol
Felicity0001:

I pray make I carry 3psg for rhis night...

Omo I just drove into my compound like this so.

As I got to Ajah under the bridge I just called iWork, N500 na so 5 aboki guys just jump enter 4 for back 1 in front. I told them una money na N2500 like 3x they said ba wahala.

Zoom! Got to oworo carries anothee 4 passengers 3 of them paid N400 one paid N300 to Abule Egba.

I get 2 green bottles of bear inside fridge next thing now is to go upstairs, bath, play with my oga small, drink my bear then madam turn.

Local man can't can kill himself
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
omorkelly:
You enh!! must you include da orza room updates as well. lol
Oga watin I do naa? because I say madam turn?

You mind is dirty men you nees cleansing.

Pope! Ovee to you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
SaintHilary:
Public Announcement
Guys please be careful when driving at night cus Some people are actually sent by the devil to put one in trouble.
I was at Eleganza some minutes ago, as I look road a guy/lady just tried crossing the road even with the large amount cars coming (Ajah-CMS axis)
Na one Corrola probably an uber guy thinking about his blocked account or bad day naim jam d person and d jammed person was sent flying. Unlucky for the guy SARS was just behind him naso Dem block m to park cus the guy actually wanted to run I guess. As Dem park behind me start argument I immediately forget watin make me park sef start moto take off
This whole scenario happened in less than 10secs and I regret seeing it up close.
Stay Safe out there people
in front of my office. People run across there all the time and that's CRAZY
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 5:29am On Jun 06, 2020
Hello pilots
Pls i need a car to drive, i don't mind delivery or HP, pls contact me if you have any car for uber/bolt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Anyichukwu147: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2020
Good day, I'm d ifeanyimark( those that don't know me, can search my name on this thread) shits happened, so I came up with a new username.
That aside. If u need original T-iV gear oil, u can Holla. 08036811440. Delivery anywhere u are

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2020
kodred:

I had a rider like that yesterday. After waiting for more than 15mins, she came and said she wanted to pick up something from the boutique just in front of us. I was looking at her plainly without emotions. I took out my phone and checked the riders app, to get another driver in that location would take another 15-20 mins as drivers were not around the area. I smiled.

I looked at the boutique and saw them removing clothes from the mannequin for her to still check out all these was going to another 5-10 mins of waiting. She later came out and was trying to open the door which I already central locked.

Me- yes hello can I help you?
Rider- oga open your door, I’m late for this trip abeg let’s hurry it’s getting dark.

I just shook my head and jejely canceled the ride because Lord knows that I will most definitely fling her out of my car when we get to 3mb.

I would have wanted to make the ride hellish for her for being insensitive but alas I just shook my head and said this one is not worth the stress. I only stress when you threaten my life/property anything aside that abeg carry your wahala dey go.

Wow, guys are not smiling these days. Will behaving myself these days

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2020
Anyichukwu147:
Good day, I'm d ifeanyimark( those that don't know me, can search my name on this thread) shits happened, so I came up with a new username.
That aside. If u need original T-iV gear oil, u can Holla. 08036811440. Delivery anywhere u are

Men!!!! That ur Badagry to and fro trip from Ajah on a 2.1X is still one of d wonders of ehailing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Anyichukwu147: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2020
sharpk007:

Men!!!! That ur Badagry to and fro trip from Ajah on a 2.1X is still one of d wonders of ehailing.

2.1x boost, not surge. Not from ajah, from jakande lekki. Thanks bro, how u dey

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: checkmatez and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.