Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4758528 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) ... (5693) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by solid3(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
jpworld:

Corolla is very scarce now, more than 20 drivers calling everyday requesting to get a car to drive.

Owners parked down their cars. Only few allowing their cars to work.

16hours of driving and getting 15/20k weekly is not worth it.

By the time business is back to normal, your Corolla we start giving you problems and you won't have money to fix, bc that money dey are giving u now is for maintenance in the near future, but u r using it to feed.

Thank you. At the moment I'm collecting 10k weekly in the name of business haven't opened. I was still made to pay for car paper renewal for the same driver.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ObelawoOT: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
One slot available!
Competent and Experienced Driver needed for a clean, direct,tokunbo Toyota Camry04 on rentals. Contract based.
Weekly remittance of 30k (Non-negotiable)
Requirements
-Driver must be actively registered on both Uber and Taxify, with good work experience and rating.
-Driver must have a valid driver's license and a smartphone in good working condition.
-Driver must be Lagos mainland based (Preferably Ojodu Berger or Ikeja axis)
-Driver must be polite, friendly, honest, and have good maintenance culture.
-Driver must be fluent in English language and posses good written and verbal communication skills.

***Interested applicants with these requirements should call on 08023155257 Or send CV to Obelawotransference@gmail.com
***Police report, Letter of good conduct from church or mosque, Proof of residence and Two reputable guarantors (with proof of residence in Lagos) will be required to process application.
**Qualified candidate will be duly addressed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
ObelawoOT:
One slot available!
Competent and Experienced Driver needed for a clean, direct,tokunbo Toyota Camry04 on rentals. Contract based.
Requirements
-Driver must be actively registered on both Uber and Taxify, with good work experience and rating.
-Driver must have a valid driver's license and a smartphone in good working condition.
-Driver must be fluent in English language and posses good written and verbal communication skills.

***Interested applicants with these requirements should call on 08023155257 Or send CV to Obelawotransference@gmail.com
***Police report, Letter of good conduct from church or mosque, Proof of residence and Two reputable guarantors (with proof of residence in Lagos) will be required to process application.
you forgot to add the driver's Original birth certificate and Covid 19 test report

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Biodunforu: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
1daboi:
Help!! My bolt driver's app keep going offline after every 5 minutes. Is it only me or what?

Change your phone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
OmoOshodi:
you forgot to add the driver's Original birth certificate and Covid 19 test report
grin grin grin

Las Las he go drive am by himself

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Sakamanjeh99:

Abeg...i nid dah ur efcc connect...
I geh one whistle wey i wan blow...road dry���
when I discussed with him...he was just laughing that..."na me fvck up"..saying 2k is nothing that I should just forget it...though I did that trip cos I don't want to blow empty back to Lekki(im not that stupid..i know the rule...its risk I took)..no work out there.....today...i just park my car and respect myself...flood everywhere...Ladipo and Kazzem go cash out wella next week....cars dey swim up and down....just 2 trips since morning......1000naira...i've cancelled many trips to Ajah after hearing the location...Badore is a no go area...majority of the estate already flooded.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princecemo(m): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
OmoOshodi:

Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
OmoOshodi:
thanks to compassionate ones that helped me call the guy..and thanks to those that form " none of my bizness"...thanks all........the guy still with my money
All I know is "What goes around comes around"... No one is perfect...its me today it may be you tomorrow.

I wished I never called that guy

You feel so entitled undecided

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
OmoOshodi:
when I discussed with him...he was just laughing that..."na me fvck up"..saying 2k is nothing that I should just forget it...though I did that trip cos I don't want to blow empty back to Lekki(im not that stupid..i know the rule...its risk I took)..no work out there.....today...i just park my car and respect myself...flood everywhere...Ladipo and Kazzem go cash out wella next week....cars dey swim up and down....just 2 trips since morning......1000naira...i've cancelled many trips to Ajah after hearing the location...Badore is a no go area...majority of the estate already flooded.

Bro, I feel your pain. Same thing happened to me i dropped the girls number here but money didn't show. You dont need to feel entitled or anything.

The babe that scammed me, i later used another line and called her that i have a "surprise" box of chocolate from anonymous. If you see the way she was happy on the phone.

This happened in 1004, I didn't know her flat. I waited till she approached me. She recognized me and was shocked. Meanwhile the estate manager was with me cos I told him my mission. She paid the money immediately and we became friends. We even do video calls cos that girl Oven go soft and I go run am soon.

Just keep that guys number one day una go jam again.

Peace bro.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
mrjaydee:

Bro, I feel your pain. Same thing happened to me i dropped the girls number here but money didn't show. You dont need to feel entitled or anything.

The babe that scammed me, i later used another line and called her that i have a "surprise" box of chocolate from anonymous. If you see the way she was happy on the phone.

This happened in 1004, I didn't know her flat. I waited till she approached me. She recognized me and was shocked. Meanwhile the estate manager was with me cos I told him my mission. She paid the money immediately and we became friends. We even do video calls cos that girl Oven go soft and I go run am soon.

Just keep that guys number one day una go jam again.

Peace bro.

The legendary oven lighter grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
stacyadams:

The legendary oven lighter grin

Following your foot steps sir grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Felicity0001:

Boss man to me the general overseer of them all is that Mobil along the mushin oshodi just after the Illupeju bypass traffic ligjt, N2000 fuel is N500 those people are thieves.

Bought fuel mixed with water about 5 years back from that station.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Parlee(m): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
God is good, Say it with me people God is good.

Got an offer from a company to resume in 2 weeks, salary isnt what I expected since I actually did good at the interview but I am taking it like that cos of the extensive training on the job.

Will prolly uber up only once a week from now on, Say it with me people God is good and I bless his holy name for anyone on this thread hoping, praying and working towards a better future for themself. May the good lord grant you your wishes 10 times more.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Parlee:

Got an offer from a company to resume in 2 weeks, salary isnt what I expected since I actually did good at the interview but I am taking it like that cos of the extensive training on the job.

Will prolly uber up only once a week from now on, Say it with me people God is good and I bless his holy name for anyone on this thread hoping, praying and working towards a better future for themself. May the good lord grant you your wishes 10 times more.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
glambo:

Bought fuel mixed with water about 5 years back from that station.

What's the probability that this won't be happening anytime soon on the Island with them plenty water so?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hischilling: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
I swear
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Parlee:

Congrats bro! More wins

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Parlee(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
radautoworks:

Congratulations!

Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Parlee(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Babadee1900:
Congrats bro! More wins

Thanks alot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hischilling: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
princecemo:

Lol
who he help.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
I’m on a trip to Sangotedo now, been on it for the past 1hr30m. Just got to Ilaje cry . This traffic tie wrapper.

Rider don turn backseat to self contained apartment. Sleeping so comfortable while I’m here with a heavy right leg. grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Babadee1900:
I’m on a trip to Sangotedo now, been on it for the past 1hr30m. Just got to Ilaje cry . This traffic tie wrapper.

Rider don turn backseat to self contained apartment. Sleeping so comfortable while I’m here with a heavy right leg. grin

Nice heads up. Thanks. That place na no go area be that o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Really happy for you bro. More wins.
Parlee:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
Parlee:

Congratulations sir.
God will help us too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
davit:

Nice heads up. Thanks. That place na no go area be that o
Avoid it as much as you can pls. I’ve known this since morning, I’m in it because I have no choice.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chicent(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Parlee:

God Is Good that's why he gave them motors ....

Congratulations man

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
solid3:

Thank you. At the moment I'm collecting 10k weekly in the name of business haven't opened. I was still made to pay for car paper renewal for the same driver.

Stop killing that car for peanut, park it and wait u will benefit later.

That money they are giving u now, will be put back in maintaining the car. And vehicle will be used the same way it's used during the normal days.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Parlee:

Congratulations
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
ObelawoOT:
One slot available!
Requirements

At this level I volunteer to service and repair your car every week... At a premium price.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OnyeObodo: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
ObelawoOT:
One slot available!
Requirements

When e no be NNPC work?

If you come become "Human Resource Manager NNPC Southern District nko"?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
So I finally decided to test the waters today. Since march I've not driven due to low patronage as y'all report here. So after I saw someone here saying he netted 12k or so, I decided to see how it goes.
First of all, woke up this morning, downloaded driver app, logged in and boom! I'm online grin.
I started noticing that my app goes offline after 5mins shocked I updated it here and someone suggested I change my phone undecided
I said its like I'll delete and go back to sleep as its even raining. I said let me try one more time and boom. Gbam gbam gbam I accepted, crancked my sexy chevy, off to pu (missed my riders) she entered and zoom dropped off (card trip) 800
I decided to go to an eatery for breakfast since I don't know when another request would hit me. I was still thinking about it when another request came...lol got to pu, rider gave me package to deliver. Destination, itire zoom.. I dropped off. As d guy was picking up his package, another request! I said shooo! Picked rider, Maryland. Zoom! Maryland. I said wow. Work was good today. Until.........

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gafman222: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Parlee:

Congratulations � and more win

(1) (2) (3) ... (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) ... (5693) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Lovelysexy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.