Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749154 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) (2760) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2020
The inspection is about 6 months. Also, can the name of the owner be in driver section on inspection report just in case owner wants to use the car for same Uber later?
Gentlelife50:

If you have the last inspection report and it's not been more than 4 months it was inspected you can add it to your profile. No need for another inspection
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2020
grin
pope191:

We r in the same boat boss, hopefully sometin good pop up soon.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blacqueen(f): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2020
Uber/Taxify Driver needed in Lagos

A 2004 Toyota Camry (Toks) is available for Hire Purchase/Rentals

Requirements
1. Valid driver’s license
2. 2 guarantors working in a reputable organization with proof of residence in Lagos
3. Driver MUST reside around Palmgrove,Onipanu,Yaba,Surulere and its environs.
4. Driver must be conversant with Lagos road, polite, have a working phone and honest .
5. Have at least 6 months experience and good rating in Uber/bolt

Call/WhatsApp 08029094757
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Opistorincos(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2020
If you'll like to invest in Ilorin here, I'm your plug. A reputable real estate company located in the heart of Tanke just launched two new estates:

Nivarna Estate

This is situated along Egbejila, Airport. There is a C of O. A plot goes fir 800k and you can pay in installments for a year or two years.

Eldorado Estate

This is situated along Old Jebba Road. There is a C of O. A plot goes fir 500k and you can pay in installments for a year or two years.

My contact is on my signature.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by benitdavid: 11:11am On Jun 19, 2020
Please who knows if taxify office in Benin city is opened??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
davit:
The inspection is about 6 months. Also, can the name of the owner be in driver section on inspection report just in case owner wants to use the car for same Uber later?
It doesn't matter whose name is used, once you have the car inspected it can be added to any profile or account. Just make sure you will have access to the inspection report anytime you need it or give the driver you email so they will send the report to you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
One stupid rider wanted to spoil my Friday for me but thank God I got a double compensation.

Started trip after my instinct asked me and fortunately trip was card endes it immediately and I got N500. Rider gave me 12 calls afterwards which I purposely missed.

See attachments of report I file to bolt within with a good response.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
After 2 weeks of registration i did my first ocar trip today grin grin app says trip is 2400 from sparklight estate after Berger to Gbagada general hospital and trip ended 1860 with plenty traffic this morning..got another one from thr to Rjolad app says 1200 trip ended 520..local man just dey vex cool cool cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bro na same shoe we wear oo
Slickleo:
Good morning all, PL yesterday my motor swim ago palace way inside the car was flooded,wat is the best way to dry the inside especially the floor rug. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
Guys, avoid sango otta axis for now, the road is hell.

Alakuko, kola, toll gate, axis. Road is bad. Bad is an understatement, its terrible.... embarassedNot even offline.

However, if you are going to sango ota itself, you can use ekoro/command road bypass to link up. But the trip has to be worth it.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
1daboi:
I decided to refuel at Mobil(Maryland ) and go home since I just wanted to see how the work is now and also warm my engine. Entered filling station attendant came and I said bring your pos, gave him my card and said take 2k, he asked the normal saving or current? I answered, he gave me I entered my pin and "ok" he gave me the slip and started fuelling the car.
I normally discard the slip but today I just reluctantly look at it and saw that dude took 20k instead of 2k shocked
Na so I come down, showed the guy and he was like, aye Mi o.
I said guy why? He said sorry sir o na mistake. I said can I have my 18k please? He said Oga abeg park well make I arrange am. After about 4minutes wait , he came to where I parked and handed me 18k cash cheesy

Be more observant guys!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
glambo:

better to dey buy with cash den, everybody na thief for this Nig..its well cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yinkaoke(f): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
please any inspection center in bariga/gbagada area?
Also my car has check engine light on., Will this disqualify me?
quote author=1daboi post=90832821]depends on where you live. They're scattered all over Lagos. Google it[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
Mine was a mistake from the fuel attendant.
The guy go put 20k for the meter instead of 2k. The guy was busy discussing with one of his colleague while I was looking at the meter.
When it got to 1,900, I then went to get the money from my car and delayed a little bit sef.
Only to raise my head to see the meter still reading. Ah! I now tap the guy say... na 2k I say make you sell, but this meter don sell more than 4k to me.
The guy open mouth shout, then stop the meter. Na so the guy started pleading that I should please add the extra 2k plus fuel that he mistakenly sold to me.
I just told him to thank his stars that I had extra money that moment.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
yommie007:
Bro na same shoe we wear oo
We plenty for the level. Chevy view show me pepper yesterday. Today it’s Mobil estate road.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kola42: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Pls avoid marina and lagos Island axis, LASTMA and CBD guys are everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
Babadee1900:
We plenty for the level. Chevy view show me pepper yesterday. Today it’s Mobil estate road.

Abeg hw u take dry ur car floor rug
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Slickleo:

Abeg u take dry the car floor rug
You wait for it to dry by itself. Except you are ready to take out your seats and let the car dry up in the sun.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Babadee1900:
You wait for it to dry by itself. Except you are ready to take out your seats and let the car dry up in the sun.
Ok 10x since morning I take out both front seats, use towel water from the rug still never dry, sun na scarce commodity 2day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
OmoOshodi:
you forgot to add the driver's Original birth certificate and Covid 19 test report
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahajajajajajajahahajajajajajajajajajajajajahahahahahahahahahahah

Mad oooh

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Parlee:
God is good, Say it with me people God is good.

Got an offer from a company to resume in 2 weeks, salary isnt what I expected since I actually did good at the interview but I am taking it like that cos of the extensive training on the job.

Will prolly uber up only once a week from now on, Say it with me people God is good and I bless his holy name for anyone on this thread hoping, praying and working towards a better future for themself. May the good lord grant you your wishes 10 times more.
Congratulations bro more blessings and I tap in your testimony
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
glambo:

When they give me the pos machine to input my pin, first thing I check is how much the attendant entered, then I put my pin and press enter myself

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
OnyeObodo:

When e no be NNPC work?

If you come become "Human Resource Manager NNPC Southern District nko"?
He will ask to sleep with men's wife/gf's and female applicants.

So ridiculous

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
1daboi:
I decided to refuel at Mobil(Maryland ) and go home since I just wanted to see how the work is now and also warm my engine. Entered filling station attendant came and I said bring your pos, gave him my card and said take 2k, he asked the normal saving or current? I answered, he gave me I entered my pin and "ok" he gave me the slip and started fuelling the car.
I normally discard the slip but today I just reluctantly look at it and saw that dude took 20k instead of 2k shocked
Na so I come down, showed the guy and he was like, aye Mi o.
I said guy why? He said sorry sir o na mistake. I said can I have my 18k please? He said Oga abeg park well make I arrange am. After about 4minutes wait , he came to where I parked and handed me 18k cash cheesy

Be more observant guys!
Wow! Wow! Wow!

Are you serious!!

Wow! This advance fraud is taking another dimension.

9ja which way

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
izzou:

Offer them a 70k per month job and a good number of them will not quit.

Fuel attendant jobs are well sought for, not because of the salary, but because of what they gain through cheating

Just like Tanker drivers too. They won't quit driving tankers for a job in Aso rock

Ole ni almost everybody
Those tanker drivers and supervisors enh...

When I was with my former coy the supervisor build house untop my head with my first 6months when I was still trying to understand how the system works while I was paying shortages of AGO every month end.

Those guys are general overseers of cheat
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
Slickleo:

Ok 10x since morning I take out both front seats, use towel water from the rug still never dry, sun na scarce commodity 2day.
Go to a car wash that has evacuator then open car in sun after work is done.

I had same experience last year when my car sank in Benin water only entered has I was trying to open doors for people I waa conveying to church to come down.

Also be ready to do work completion.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
Babadee1900:

Get the small hair dryer women use for drying their hair and put it to highest(hot). It will dry it in 45 minutes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
confusedworld17:
Mine was a mistake from the fuel attendant.
The guy go put 20k for the meter instead of 2k. The guy was busy discussing with one of his colleague while I was looking at the meter.
When it got to 1,900, I then went to get the money from my car and delayed a little bit sef.
Only to raise my head to see the meter still reading. Ah! I now tap the guy say... na 2k I say make you sell, but this meter don sell more than 4k to me.
The guy open mouth shout, then stop the meter. Na so the guy started pleading that I should please add the extra 2k plus fuel that he mistakenly sold to me.
I just told him to thank his stars that I had extra money that moment.

Hmmn God saved him. If I'm the one, I won't pay and will so escalate it. So this is how they have been duping people, probably started with small figures and graduated to big figures. Even if he claims he heard wrong, I will stand on the ground that my full tank can't be up to 10k, how then will I say 20k? Any attendant will know that no sedan gulps up to 20k full tank. I guess no sedan has up to 100l capacity

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lagos flood wahala. I didn't even bother going out yesterday as I anticipated how it would play out with flood, traffic and all.

I faced it sometime last month at OSAPA LONDON and Lekki around Fola Osibo... My car was practically floating in that Osapa. That place na rubbish for rainy season abeg. I had to remove the seats and the rug the next day. It was not a funny experience.

Meanwhile, how do you guys deal with riders when you don't have change? I try as much as possible to have change with me but sometimes it just happens and you have no change.

CC: pope191, Felicity0001 northbird et al.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
InfinityEstates:
Lagos flood wahala. I didn't even bother going out yesterday as I anticipated how it would play out with flood, traffic and all.

I faced it sometime last month at OSAPA LONDON and Lekki around Fola Osibo... My car was practically floating in that Osapa. That place na rubbish for rainy season abeg. I had to remove the seats and the rug the next day. It was not a funny experience.

Meanwhile, how do you guys deal with riders when you don't have change? I try as much as possible to have change with me but sometimes it just happens and you have no change.

CC: pope191, Felicity0001 northbird et al.

Baba infinity, I greet you. I have change most of d tym.

Well some riders mite leave change but I don't want to b gender bias, at times d guys let it slide esp if its not more than #100.

But if rider remains adamant, I offer an option of a recharge top up (if its #100) via my opay app. Its almost immediate.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
How much is rental now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
yinkaoke:
please any inspection center in bariga/gbagada area?
Also my car has check engine light on., Will this disqualify me?
quote author=1daboi post=90832821]depends on where you live. They're scattered all over Lagos. Google it

The filling stations at Onipanu Bus Stop do inspections for Uber and Bolt respectively.

They're adjacent to each other.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) (2760) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: saudatu(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.