Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744216 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
xana101:
Guys anytime u are going to festac from vi. Check Gmap. If the traffic is so bad. Use oshodi or charge them offline. My experience today is terrible. Heavy traffic from suru Alaba to mile 2. This guy and d girl friend came down and ask me to end trip. I stayed on that traffic for more than 1hr :30m alone. I will never do such mistake again. Festac trip na offline straight. I feel like putting up the guys number so people can call him and tell him how bad what he did. I beg him to compensate me since I didn’t bring myself here. He ordered me to this place. He refuse that he’s going to spend more on bike

Well nothing u can do about it,,,the day I spent 3 hours for that mile 2 traffic,,rider sef leave me Waka sef..I don't blame riders who japa,,I blame my self for not asking for destination before starting trip..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bye bye to Opay.

Hmmm cry

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ghost1994:
Whenever I look at people uploading earnings and show whatever they make I’ll just keep it cool. Because most of them don’t know the implications of what they’re doing.

Well I’ll tell una wey Dey upload earnings that you’ve coursed me big mess and am dealing with it personally.

Did you people know that there are drivers that mainly work at night? NO I don’t think you know but yes I’m the kind of driver that works mainly on the island at night.

Back then how I used to do my hustle before lockdown, I’ll manage to set trip using UBER to the island, on Monday morning. I will try as much as possible to reach 15-17 trips on Monday alone using UBER with my 12 hours driving time. (Yes is possible short trips were much on admiralty way)

I’ll exhaust my timing on UBER then proceed to bolt and hustle (I’m using bolt money for fueling and likely to have cash) I’ll close by 12-1am. I’m definitely sleeping on the island in the car.

Tuesday morning, I’ll wake by 4.30am to 5am clean up and brush change my wears (I used to pack my well dry cleaned clothes in the trunk) so Avoid looking down or anything from riders. Car been checked and I’ll try as much as possible to avoid trips to airport cos it’ll dull my day.

I’ll set my destination back to like Ajah or Sangotedo. I’m likely to get cos olosho will leave early in the morning to their various houses. From their I’ll be with my UBer 20 trips and 3% before 12pm. I’ll never rest I’ll be cashing till I get mainland trip back to where I reside.

I’ll use Wednesday to rest pack my cloth head out on the island on Wednesday night and hustle till day break (you that hustle in the morning likely to face traffic and the time you’re sleeping, I’m 100% cashing out) I know most drivers used to do like this except all the babas in the platform that their body can’t take it anymore.

I used to this hustle which I called “make little in the day and rest to enjoy the nights” Uber credit me almost every week with nothing less down above 25k since they started their 3% commission unless if you don’t wish to work.

I have sincerely never used Taxify for 2days before in my entire time of being hustle on ehailings.

My brothers the reason for my long epistle that affected me badly:-

1. I’ll have to hustle and wait during the day many hours without getting request

2. You most likely to accept all trips that comes in to avoid been deactivated

3. Your cars wear out quickly and nothing to show for it

4. There’s disadvantages of curfew timing

5. No night hustle anymore

I’m on HP I’ll have to repair the car myself (mind you, since the beginning of easing the lockdown have never remit my agreed weekly remittances because I’ve not been meeting up) my mind as being on it but the situations is unbearable. We hustling back then on smooth road like Lekki Ajah axis, we don’t know what god has done for our cars.

Now I know the real deal is just like Village people don start my matter put for table “have changed shocks, all sand protectors, panel work on silencer, danfo don commot side mirror, 2 tyres, and leakage”

I’m yet to change brake disk, hub, engine seats, my engine as started leaking can’t even detect where it’s happens but the damages is due to the bad road (abaranje) omo the work isn’t the same but then my Best boss don increase the weekly remittances.

Even the previous one I was unable to even remit because the whole work nowadays just be like magic I don’t understand.

Taxiscam will show you big figures but when you check your bank account and cash you have at hand, you’ll be confused like how, why, and where money goes you’ll even be suspecting wether rider steal you money.

Uber system is just the best they show you figures of exactly what you make.

So to you sharing figures up and down because it’s work for you continue oh. Just know you have brothers, sisters and families here you’re letting them be jobless.

We y’all know it’s isn’t easy for the car owners but then it’s isn’t our fault too oh.

When it was good times we delivered but this hard times especially we that had to repair any cost and maintenance of the vehicle and still remitting. Pls make una try and reason sometimes say before una drop that figures, you’re about collecting job from someone.

Stay safe

Bro I feel for you, I really do. The work is really unpredictable now but with grace and sharp skills you can still make some money. The scope I use is that I target long trips. I try as much as possible to get at least 2 long rides daily. I position myself to get the rides (ogunvic and romeo comes to mind those guys screenshots dey burst my head that year. It really motivated me) I decline short rides especially to bad areas.

No one is trying to remove food from your table. I share my screenshot for motivation and to let drivers know that there’s money out there. I try to average 10 hrs online and use at least 1300 per hour as a benchmark.

Let me help you a bit. Please follow this guide.

1. Set out as early as 6 (rush hour)

2. Select a long distance trip i.e island if you stay on the mainland and vice versa.

3. When you get to the island, try to do like 2 hours of trips around there and set destination back to the mainland. When you get to the mainland, continue doing your work, by this time you would have made at least 10k and the time would be like 2pm or so.

4. Try to get back to the island or VI atleast but if you no see, just continue working on the mainland and please select trips o. I no know why you go carry your car go abaranje.

5. Do not accept rides to places with bad roads especially if it’s a short ride except you’re headed home and it’s on your way. If it’s a long ride please jump on it or just use discretion. When you get to those bad roads, drive as slow as you can ignoring the ‘oga move faster now’ yarns.

6. Pray to your maker or whatever you serve to bless your day. Of course everyday won’t be sweet but if you can get just 3 sweet days out of 7 bro you good.

7. Lastly, try to adapt to change bro. Be independent like you are. Uber is not doing it, switch to bolt and get used to the system. There’s more money on bolt than uber. I have never slept overnight in my car and I still do fairly ok.

Hotspots are yaba, surulere, lagos island, ikeja, agungi, orchid hotel road, ajah, badore, phase 1, mushin( but please avoid this place because of the road. Very terrible) egbeda, abule egba, ipaja, ojodu, anthony, mende. Them plenty bro.

PS. If you’ve never defaulted on weekly remittance pre-covid era and your partner is giving you a hard time now, he/she is a bad person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
davit:
My observation is that most riders on Uber are on card trips especially island axis. So you have little issue about transfer unlike Bolt.

Not really. I drive only on uber for now, mostly on the Island. There are more cash trips on Uber these days. Prior to lock down, it use to be mostly card trips but not anymore. The annoying part is that almost all the riders want to make transfers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
xana101:
Guys anytime u are going to festac from vi. Check Gmap. If the traffic is so bad. Use oshodi or charge them offline. My experience today is terrible. Heavy traffic from suru Alaba to mile 2. This guy and d girl friend came down and ask me to end trip. I stayed on that traffic for more than 1hr :30m alone. I will never do such mistake again. Festac trip na offline straight. I feel like putting up the guys number so people can call him and tell him how bad what he did. I beg him to compensate me since I didn’t bring myself here. He ordered me to this place. He refuse that he’s going to spend more on bike

Sorry for this horrific experience. The only time I went to Festac was a surge of 2.0 from Lekki on a Sunday afternoon in January. Fare was almost 10k. Trip started around 3pm, ended 6pm. I always avoid that side of town.

On the mainland, aside Surulere, Yaba - Ikeja axis, gbagada, Ojodu area. Aside these places, I ain't moving an inch or I will drop you half way and turn back.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Guys please save this number and avoid anything that has to do with him. 08178354749
Name: Akpan Peter

Yesterday morning I dropped a lady at Jakande first gate on his behalf, and he promised to send money as soon as I end the trip. I sent him my account number when I got to Ikate before turning towards Jakande and I ended the trip at Ilasan (2300), I called him to let him know the fare so he can send money before I drop the girl.

Less than two minutes after the call, I got a WhatsApp message from him with screenshot of the payment receipt, I let the girl go hoping I will get the money, meanwhile Zenith bank was acting up as at that time, I couldn’t login into their mobile app.

By the time I was able to login, no money from him. I sent him a chat and he said it’s network.

We kept going at it all through the day. Later he said he forgot his token at home, the last time I spoke with him he said he was in traffic (9:30pm) that as soon as he gets home he will send it.

I slept early, when I woke up this morning I checked to see if he had sent it but nothing. I called him, he didn’t pick up till he blocked my line.

When I ran a check on his number through TrueCaller, attached below is what he’s name came up as......so I figured he’s a chronic scammer and this is not his first time.

Akpan Jemi Lo Wo #1xxx means Akpan Owes Me Money.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Godfather10:

My Brother anybody that can work and make a living should just thank God, you are lucky, the unemployment rate in both U.K. and USA is catastrophic.
But their palliative are more effective then what we have in Nigeria and it’s corrupt leadership

Uk but not US o. Audio palliative which most of us have not yet seen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Guys learn from this. Nothing like help me drop so so person, I will transfer after trip.

Aldsm, let's help collect this money by making calls to him.
Babadee1900:
Guys please save this number and avoid anything that has to do with him. 08178354749

Yesterday morning I dropped a lady at Jakande first gate on his behalf, and he promised to send money as soon as I end the trip. I sent him my account number when I got to Ikate before turning towards Jakande and I ended the trip at Ilasan (2300), I called him to let him know the fare so he can send money before I drop the girl.

Less than two minutes after the call, I got a WhatsApp message from him with screenshot of the payment receipt, I let the girl go hoping I will get the money, meanwhile Zenith bank was acting up as at that time, I couldn’t login into their mobile app.

By the time I was able to login, no money from him. I sent him a chat and he said it’s network.

We kept going at it all through the day. Later he said he forgot his token at home, the last time I spoke with him he said he was in traffic (9:30pm) that as soon as he gets home he will send it.

I slept early, when I woke up this morning I checked to see if he had sent it but nothing. I called him, he didn’t pick up till he blocked my line.

When I ran a check on his number through TrueCaller, attached below is what he’s name came up as......so I figured he’s a chronic scammer and this is not his first time.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Abeg I wan ask again ooo, if my phone network goes off during trip and I hv to restart my network does it have any negative effect on the trip fare, I carry person today corner corner long trip and ended 1900 cool cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
davit:
Guys learn from this. Nothing like help me drop so so person, I will transfer after trip.

Aldsm, let's help collect this money by making calls to him.
Yes. The moment you tell me help me drop bla bla bla, I will tell you to send money first, make we kuku run am offline or I cancel the trip.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
eyinola:
Abeg I wan ask again ooo, if my phone network goes off during trip and I hv to restart my network does it have any negative effect on the trip fare, I carry person today corner corner long trip and ended 1900 cool cool
I’ve never had issues with the fare when that happens to me. I can’t count the number of times that my WiFi device has gone off while on a trip, sometimes it’s when I need to end the trip that I will know it’s off.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
samobaba4u:

I will advise you bring like two first to test the market. For a driver to be bringing car to your office on daily basis means you will recruit drivers living around your office. Mind you most of the drivers partner in this line of business can't even predict where they will be at a particular hour of the day hence you see them turning the car to a self-contained apartment in every part of Lagos grin. Sometimes I will just laugh when a partner comes here and started saying the driver must reside around so so and so.
grin grin grin Baba doesn’t know about it.

The ride that brought my babe home from the market yesterday had full Camping kit in his trunk.

Box filled with clothes, bucket with soap and sponge case, towel, sandals and pillow. The man even made a cloth line inside the trunk (that’s where he hung his towel to dry) grin

When night work was still a thing, people like him full 1004.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
samobaba4u:

I will advise you bring like two first to test the market. For a driver to be bringing car to your office on daily basis means you will recruit drivers living around your office. Mind you most of the drivers partner in this line of business can't even predict where they will be at a particular hour of the day hence you see them turning the car to a self-contained apartment in every part of Lagos grin. Sometimes I will just laugh when a partner comes here and started saying the driver must reside around so so and so.

Business my Bruv is not for the faint hearted, nothing ventured nothing gained, its up to the driver to do the maths driving and not spending a penny on petrol, e go like am is it worth his while
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
northbird:
Anybody buying cars into the ehailing biz rite now is just on high risk.

I mean 1.8m-1.9m on a car for trips of #500, #1,200, #1,500,.

Nah, I can't just imagine putting that kind of money on a biz you HV no control over.

You can't determine the FARES
You can't control the ITINERARY
You can't control the amount of time (waiting endlessly for rides)

You go on leave, even if its a day, the cash stops immediately. embarassed

If the car is available, well give it a try. But to go n put 1.8 million on a car and d biz DT will always put you on the edge.
I'm afraid I can't

Towing van just towed a corolla on Isaac John rite now. That's like 20k shortage for d newbie driver dis week. Dis racket always full of blowing surprises.

If the drivers aren’t paying a Kobo for fuel l am sure it will be a big help, the driver should do his analysis of course, besides UBER also charges very low rates in the U.K. as low as £3 and USA as low as $4 it’s the quantum of jobs that you do that makes it worth while and popular and the use of cars that consume low amounts of petrol.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Babadee1900:
I’ve never had issues with the fare when that happens to me. I can’t count the number of times that my WiFi device has gone off while on a trip, sometimes it’s when I need to end the trip that I will know it’s off.
ok, my own is actually annoying, I had to on and off flight mode a million times
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Babadee1900:
grin grin grin Baba doesn’t know about it.

The ride that brought my babe home from the market yesterday had full Camping kit in his trunk.

Box filled with clothes, bucket with soap and sponge case, towel, sandals and pillow. The man even made a cloth line inside the trunk (that’s where he hung his towel to dry) grin

When night work was still a thing, people like him full 1004.
lulu kee me grin ;Dhahaaaaa wetin happen na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
stacyadams:

kuku buy corrolla,matrix,vibe wey dey use fuel....no driver go fit dey drive come ur office every night to charge and pick up in d morning...as for the 45k delivery grin grin grin kuku re-read the thread from page one grin

How much do you pay on petrol, in a week of course you don’t have to come to the base if you have a place to charge a full charge should last for 350km anyway.
Just want to hear your views, my kind of feasibility studies
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
sofdoc1:

I like this idea of electric cars, you fit pick me as your driver when you get one in sha grin grin

Anyways, there are some questions to ask yourself, if you havent though...

How many miles can the vehicle cover after a full charge?

How efficient i.e rugged is it? No be say e go enter pothole and battery go shift.

Is there a plan B to charge the vehicle in the case of a power problem at base?

Al of these answers should make your decision easier to make.

Good luck!
Thanks O’Jare it’s rugged, the batteries are as big as a car engine so it doesn’t shift.
But , a full charge can go 350km a day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
Godfather10:

How much do you pay on petrol, in a week of course you don’t have to come to the base if you have a place to charge a full charge should last for 350km anyway.
Just want to hear your views, my kind of feasibility
grin grin

well as a driver......u see a corrolla for 25k/30k,,,will you go for an electric/hybrid car for 45k even though ur not buying fuel

not to forget that same fare of 400 naira from luth to akerele street that riders will pay for a corrolla/matrix is same 400 naira they will pay in an electric car..

they wont even know they paid 400 naira fare for an elevctric car grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Godfather10:

Just want to hear your views, my kind of feasibility

There’s nothing in it for drivers as you will in turn collect their petrol money i.e if you want to collect 40-45k weekly.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
xana101:

Compensate Bawo you win some you lose some if you try that nonsense with me I’ll report you, Kilode what nonsense, nobody should harass anybody they paid for their journey, take it as a lesson tomorrow is another day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
kodred:

Bro I feel for you, I really do. The work is really unpredictable now but with grace and sharp skills you can still make some money. The scope I use is that I target long trips. I try as much as possible to get at least 2 long rides daily. I position myself to get the rides (ogunvic and romeo comes to mind those guys screenshots dey burst my head that year. It really motivated me) I decline short rides especially to bad areas.

No one is trying to remove food from your table. I share my screenshot for motivation and to let drivers know that there’s money out there. I try to average 10 hrs online and use at least 1300 per hour as a benchmark.

Let me help you a bit. Please follow this guide.

1. Set out as early as 6 (rush hour)

2. Select a long distance trip i.e island if you stay on the mainland and vice versa.

3. When you get to the island, try to do like 2 hours of trips around there and set destination back to the mainland. When you get to the mainland, continue doing your work, by this time you would have made at least 10k and the time would be like 2pm or so.

4. Try to get back to the island or VI atleast but if you no see, just continue working on the mainland and please select trips o. I no know why you go carry your car go abaranje.

5. Do not accept rides to places with bad roads especially if it’s a short ride except you’re headed home and it’s on your way. If it’s a long ride please jump on it or just use discretion. When you get to those bad roads, drive as slow as you can ignoring the ‘oga move faster now’ yarns.

6. Pray to your maker or whatever you serve to bless your day. Of course everyday won’t be sweet but if you can get just 3 sweet days out of 7 bro you good.

7. Lastly, try to adapt to change bro. Be independent like you are. Uber is not doing it, switch to bolt and get used to the system. There’s more money on bolt than uber. I have never slept overnight in my car and I still do fairly ok.

Hotspots are yaba, surulere, lagos island, ikeja, agungi, orchid hotel road, ajah, badore, phase 1, mushin( but please avoid this place because of the road. Very terrible) egbeda, abule egba, ipaja, ojodu, anthony, mende. Them plenty bro.

PS. If you’ve never defaulted on weekly remittance pre-covid era and your partner is giving you a hard time now, he/she is a bad person.

This man don giraffe my playbook shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
xana101:
Baba with your vast experience in the biz u still dey hustle go festac, with that big dish at mile 2 and containers and tankers wey full everywhere . The last time I went to festac 2 containers nearly fell on me. I was shouting blood of Jesus till I got to my riders destination. grin It was such a horrible experience I will never forget. Festac is a no go area until government fix that death trap at mile 2.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ty207: 5:10am On Jul 03, 2020
ad0nis:
I'm a newbie here, what do you guys think about this?

Even though clients cancel 99% of your ride...it should not affect you.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maysoft: 5:52am On Jul 03, 2020
InfinityEstates:

E dey sweet you abi? cheesy cheesy

Be careful of declining so many requests o, before... Make I stop there. grin grin

My accounts was blocked for the second time because of declining requests.
I messaged them and they responded with this, what else can I do for them to open my account?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 6:39am On Jul 03, 2020
Babadee1900:

send him another bank account. All transfers to Zenith bank from other banks will be reversed with a note "beneficiary bank not available"
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ad0nis(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2020
Ty207:

Even though clients cancel 99% of your ride...it should not affect you.

So you were not blocked for a while?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2020
Uber aren’t ready to pay any driver a dime again oooo, so if your rider on pay you better come down and enter the same trouser with such rider. So, it happened that I picked this rider in an estate before sangotedo she said she was going to cms she later said it’s jankara market she’s going, never knew that idumagbo inward has really gotten so terrible. On getting to our about 100meters to drop off point I’ve ended the trip never even knew it was transfer she wants to do, after calling my Acct number and bank she told me that she has done it and left immediately the place is so busy I couldn’t even see her breaklight.
Checked my mobile app money no enter oooo, na so I call her whether them don debit her, she said no that I should send my Acct number which I did immediately. The lady just continue posting me I called her more than 50 times though she didn’t respond to most of the I dey call her within the interval of 20-30 mins and I didn’t raise my voice at her. I shaaar pet her till she eventually send an in the evening. I follow her up calmly didn’t threaten her even when she dey para for me.
The hustle don tie rapper oooo

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2020
Godfather10:

Compensate Bawo you win some you lose some if you try that nonsense with me I’ll report you, Kilode what nonsense, nobody should harass anybody they paid for their journey, take it as a lesson tomorrow is another day

Yeah! You are right. We win we lose. But you should also notice the guy was reporting that in a blank despair situation he found himself at that moment which I believe we all understand. He "begged" him, that is not harassement. He doesnt feel entitled. However, it means driver can also end any trip at 12midnight in the middle of no where. We win we lose theory! God bless our hustle. 1luv!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2020
dckng16:
Baba with your vast experience in the biz u still dey hustle go festac, with that big dish at mile 2 and containers and tankers wey full everywhere . The last time I went to festac 2 containers nearly fell on me. I was shouting blood of Jesus till I got to my riders destination. grin It was such a horrible experience I will never forget. Festac is a no go area until government fix that death trap at mile 2.
there's another way into festac, you can be taking ago palace way.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by febble: 8:36am On Jul 03, 2020
she just send d money now now after calling her out again. driver beware always receive alert before u leave.

febble:
My people and elders in this forum I need your help to help me to bombard this girl with calls to pay me my 2500 (09076907012) i took her from ilupeju to command road ipaja area. she said she made a transfer and i have not yet receive and she as refuse to respond back to me and likely she already blocked my number because her number is no more going trough.

Moreover i have already receive 2credit alert on the said account after her so called transfer that she said she made.

Please help me o, na beg i dey beg o

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2020
febble:
she just send d money now now after calling her out again. driver beware always receive alert before u leave.

I'm going to leave this lady a message, don't know why human can b so mean to another. That part she said nonsense message and go to bank touched me. Go to your bank? Like you'll leave ur productive hours and go sit down at bank premises with face mask on, waiting for when the security will let u have access into the bank, just to check ur balance of which she would have save u the stress, by doing the right thing of ordering a ride with cash at hand or card. People can b so mean and numb sha. angry

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ObioJr10(m), MrCarter577(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.