Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744891 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:10am On Aug 13, 2020
davit:
Thanks for your time. I just got a response from them. My account is blocked cos I operated rider's and driver's apps same time. Never knew this is wrong.
But it s late now.

Well, I got bonus last 2 weeks too

There you have it.
Biggest crime on Uber.

Even if you only opened your rider app without making any request with it while you're still online with your driver's app. The system will pick on you.

So sorry bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:12am On Aug 13, 2020
mistadayo:
This shouldn't be a problem na.. I normally make request for my family member while on my driver's app and while on a trip. And it's not once or twice.

Be careful bro.
Na express you dey go so.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:15am On Aug 13, 2020
northbird:

grin

2017/18 cars for cabs in a developing country....

Even the government, don't use such brand new cars.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:01am On Aug 13, 2020
peeps4u:

I love this mean. What duty does LG have with road traffic? The extortion and illegal money makes the LGs send their touts on the roads to impound cars.

I've always said it here that I would be waiting for the day these stupid touts would stop me for not wearing facemask while alone in the car. It happened yesterday and I was even with 2 of my friends in the car but I still showed them pepper.

They threatened from now till tomorrow asking me to park otherwise they would do this they would do that.. taaaa I pointed to one man selling snacks without putting on facemask in the midst of crowd and asked them to go and arrest him, they just smiled and said I should just talk to their oga that he's an understanding man, I just mtchewed and faced front back.

One walked pass my window as if he was making calls quoting my plate number I still no send, the one that stood in my front nobody told him to leave when traffic started moving because he could see I was ready to damage his haggard looking legs.

My friend initially panicked before the whole drama started because he was carrying over 2m in his bag (he wanted to go and pay for his new car) and he was afraid police could get involved if the issue escalates so he told their oga to collect 2k but the oga was just doing strong head. After all their efforts in getting into the car or forcing me to park proved abortive and we were getting close to the end of traffic, their oga just came and said oya bring it and before I could say jack my friend quickly gave him. Na 500 I for give them for their wasted efforts, who gave them authority to arrest for face mask. For this Lagos.. it can never ever grin

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:43am On Aug 13, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:22am On Aug 13, 2020
waks1:
@madam radauto, the @Babadee1900 knows what he's saying by puting caveat on the service charge o, I just checked u out on IG now and what I can only say is "fantastic" can I start getting my discount right from here biko. grin I need to pay u a visit for transmission diagnosis and solution.

Anytime na. Like he said you will at least know the problem. cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:37am On Aug 13, 2020
xana101:
How do I register on indriver please.
They don’t have a physical office yet so government can not clamp down on them like Uber and Bolt.
Download the app and do it yourself, you don't need to go any office.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ekehopp: 6:00am On Aug 13, 2020
Sorry about that Boss. Please how have you been communicating with them? Via email? Can you share the email address please?
davit:
Thanks for your time. I just got a response from them. My account is blocked cos I operated rider's and driver's apps same time. Never knew this is wrong.
But it s late now.

Well, I got bonus last 2 weeks too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:00am On Aug 13, 2020
deedee44:

I've always said it here that I would be waiting for the day these stupid touts would stop me for not wearing facemask while alone in the car. It happened yesterday and I was even with 2 of my friends in the car but I still showed them pepper.

They threatened from now till tomorrow asking me to park otherwise they would do this they would do that.. taaaa I pointed to one man selling snacks without putting on facemask in the midst of crowd and asked them to go and arrest him, they just smiled and said I should just talk to their oga that he's an understanding man, I just mtchewed and faced front back.

One walked pass my window as if he was making calls quoting my plate number I still no send, the one that stood in my front nobody told him to leave when traffic started moving because he could see I was ready to damage his haggard looking legs.

My friend initially panicked before the whole drama started because he was carrying over 2m in his bag (he wanted to go and pay for his new car) and he was afraid police could get involved if the issue escalates so he told their oga to collect 2k but the oga was just doing strong head. After all their efforts in getting into the car or forcing me to park proved abortive and we were getting close to the end of traffic, their oga just came and said oya bring it and before I could say jack my friend quickly gave him. Na 500 I for give them for their wasted efforts, who gave them authority to arrest for face mask. For this Lagos.. it can never ever grin
Dem no put chuku chuku for your front tire?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:06am On Aug 13, 2020
Crvrider:

Indriver also has these features. If trip you don't like enters your phone, you can skip at will without no penalties. The only thing is that their prices are fixed. Another issue with indriver that I have an issue with is that you are warned with suspension if you arrive late for pu. They fail to realize that sometimes challenges could be met on the way to pu point.
Let me tell you the trick, once you can't get to pu before the time.
Just arrive on the app once the time is up, and continue driving to pick up point.
Na so
cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 13, 2020
THIS IS A 3 MINUTES READ. TAKE YOUR TIME AND READ IT.

Honestly, I am glad I left this job when I did. I am glad that I went back to Umahia and setup a fish farm.

But ladies and gentlemen, Nigeria is gone and gone forever. It is highly irredemable. Everywhere just jaga jaga.

Why would any government try to destroy this technology that is providing a world class service to its citizens? Because once they start this rubbish, they have destroyed the source of income of many of you. The most annoying part is that many of you don't know the implications of this satanic policies they are about to put in place.

First and foremost, once they give you Uber/bolt tag... You will fall under "Owoda" in all local governments. Any worthless tout that see you be it in Yaba, Ikeja, Ijegun, Idimu, Oworo etc will know you are Uber immediately, bring out there useless hands and tell you "Owoda".

For some useful iddiots on this thread and some Lagosians already supporting the move, this is how they plan to tax you! All the Owoda that will collected from you will eventually find its way back to the DEMONIC AND DEVILISH MEN CONTROLLING LAGOS STATE.

Remember too that they are asking Uber for the database of all their drivers!

They want to know who you are, know your bank statements, know your finances and control you! This is not about your welfare but about control and regulating you!

Drivers do not yield in to this demonic and Satanic people trying to control the world.

SUPPORT UBER AND SUPPORT BOLT. RATHER ATTACK YOUR WORTHLESS GOVERNMENT THAT COULDN'T GIVE YOU JOBS AND WERE MORTGAGING YOUR FUTURE BEFORE UBER BOLT CAME ALONG AND GAVE YOU SOMETHING DOING.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 6:37am On Aug 13, 2020
Yes, I did that already

jaymejate:

Did you report her? Please do. They will get her suspended or blocked. Save other drivers by reporting her.
My take

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:06am On Aug 13, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Let me tell you the trick, once you can't get to pu before the time.
Just arrive on the app once the time is up, and continue driving to pick up point.
Na so
cheesy

I do that sometimes.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2020
Hello everyone, Please I need a car for ehailing, anyone with a car for Rental should please reach me. location is Lakowe, Ahah. 08085345557. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
THIS IS A 3 MINUTES READ. TAKE YOUR TIME AND READ IT.

Honestly, I am glad I left this job when I did. I am glad that I went back to Umahia and setup a fish farm.

But ladies and gentlemen, Nigeria is gone and gone forever. It is highly irredemable. Everywhere just jaga jaga.

Why would any government try to destroy this technology that is providing a world class service to its citizens? Because once they start this rubbish, they have destroyed the source of income of many of you. The most annoying part is that many of you don't know the implications of this satanic policies they are about to put in place.

First and foremost, once they give you Uber/bolt tag... You will fall under "Owoda" in all local governments. Any worthless tout that see you be it in Yaba, Ikeja, Ijegun, Idimu, Oworo etc will know you are Uber immediately, bring out there useless hands and tell you "Owoda".

For some useful iddiots on this thread and some Lagosians already supporting the move, this is how they plan to tax you! All the Owoda that will collected from you will eventually find its way back to the DEMONIC AND DEVILISH MEN CONTROLLING LAGOS STATE.

Remember too that they are asking Uber for the database of all their drivers!

They want to know who you are, know your bank statements, know your finances and control you! This is not about your welfare but about control and regulating you!

Drivers do not yield in to this demonic and Satanic people trying to control the world.

SUPPORT UBER AND SUPPORT BOLT. RATHER ATTACK YOUR WORTHLESS GOVERNMENT THAT COULDN'T GIVE YOU JOBS AND WERE MORTGAGING YOUR FUTURE BEFORE UBER BOLT CAME ALONG AND GAVE YOU SOMETHING DOING.
>>Read yesterday on this thread where a driver opened his ungrateful mouth to say "Uber and bolt are being greedy" they should give the govt 10% from the 25% they collect from drivers. smh>>

>>I sumtimes feel we deserve what we're getting in this country based on stupid talks like this >> If this New Policy was made in the USA >> The very next day, 80% of Uber and Bolt drivers are outside protesting >> But in my darling country, Shebi Dem day Na on the 20th, make we dey see watin go happen>>

>>If you think Uber/Bolt is greedy, think about the hundreds on Drivers on the platform who are graduates >> Think about the un-paid pensioners who are drivers >> Think about those sacked unjustly from reasonable jobs who are now drivers >> Think about the thousands of Jobs / Side Hustle they've provided to Nigerians all for 20-25% >> Where was your govt then

>> This country is Doomed! EUROPE OR NOTHING

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 8:32am On Aug 13, 2020
shollywendy1:

Great to have you around too. God bless u

Bruh why is it that when there are rumors of LASG interference on ehailing, you become very active on this thread?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sportFX: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2020
radautoworks:

Anytime na. Like he said you will at least know the problem. cool

What's your IG and Twitter handle?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2020
SO uber won't let me go online, until I agree to their 35 pages TC, which I need my legal team to examine and advise on said subject. What should I do like this cheesy can anyone help me with summary pls, before I sign myself away grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2020
SaintHilary:

>>Read yesterday on this thread where a driver opened his ungrateful mouth to say "Uber and bolt are being greedy" they should give the govt 10% from the 25% they collect from drivers. smh>>

>>I sumtimes feel we deserve what we're getting in this country based on stupid talks like this >> If this New Policy was made in the USA >> The very next day, 80% of Uber and Bolt drivers are outside protesting >> But in my darling country, Shebi Dem day Na on the 20th, make we dey see watin go happen>>

>>If you think Uber/Bolt is greedy, think about the hundreds on Drivers on the platform who are graduates >> Think about the un-paid pensioners who are drivers >> Think about those sacked unjustly from reasonable jobs who are now drivers >> Think about the thousands of Jobs / Side Hustle they've provided to Nigerians all for 20-25% >> Where was your govt then

What happened in Abuja last year is what's just about to happen in Lagos this year.

We go survive Las Las.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2020
SaintHilary:

I agree with you, Dy also 4get dat uber/bolt drivers are already tax payers, remember Uber/bolt ask for ur TIN tax identification number on registration.

The truth is Lagos is run by a thief, who only cares abt ppl dat are loyal to him. There is money in transportation business so Lagos govnt wants in. Nigeria govt hates graduate, pensioner's, businessman etc Dy see them as competitors. Look around hw many jobs has Lagos govnt provided for graduates even the new governor has no creativity.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2020
shollywendy1:

Kindly ignore. They are speculations by bloggers.
The govt regulation does not have any effect on driver-partners but the app companies that have been failing to comply with the requirements to operate.
Why will uber/bolt be claiming to be remitting tax from the 25%/20% from every trip taken from us all this while? Yet, we are using all the amenities that other road users that pays tax uses.
Its just a pity that we only have a dead govt that go after the innocent drivers instead of dealing with the app companies.
Im only against the approach they are making by impounding driver's cars instead of shutting the app companies they have business with.
Besides, there is no official report from govt to all these speculations that flies around
Ok thanks mate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2020
Inapp chat bro. It is obvious their system messed me up. But I have to move on. InDriver to the rescue for now.
ekehopp:
Sorry about that Boss. Please how have you been communicating with them? Via email? Can you share the email address please?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2020
Hmm. Bro you need to watch your back ọ. Uber is crazily delicate these days. Their system is something else. I'm sharing my experience here so that others can learn from it. It s over with them already. I just hope Mykab will start working soon.
For now, na Indriver o
pope191:

Stay strong boss, ain't easy, I always go online when heavy heart now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dansito: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2020
Good day pilots,currently at badore after ajah,brot riders frm my end at iju to badore.pls can I get a trip from here back to the mainland.thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2020
If your observation is right, thats commendable from him. It shows the fighting spirit against oppression in him. Do you know because a lot of people took to Twitter to blast govt last time they rolled out new charges for logistic company, they suspended the plan. If many drivers took to twitter, Facebook and nairalanf, more Nigerians will join the online protest and might force the govt to suspend it.

You think our govts dont care about perception and online blasts? Why do they always try to stifle dissent and every criticism? Our govts only have ways with these anyhowness because we don't stand against their oppression; we give in easily and move on.

kodred:

Bruh why is it that when there are rumors of LASG interference on ehailing, you become very active on this thread?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2020
pope191:
SO uber won't let me go online, until I agree to their 35 pages TC, which I need my legal team to examine and advise on said subject. What should I do like this cheesy can anyone help me with summary pls, before I sign myself away grin

LOL, just accept and go online.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wetin happen? Sebi you don full ground before nah.
I guess they are making it so that they can yank you off anytime without you fighting back.

I remember then that na every now and then they would ask me to take a picture of me. Kí ló dé? Shogun láyé ni? grin
pope191:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
SaintHilary:

>>[Read yesterday on this thread where a driver opened his ungrateful mouth to say "Uber and bolt are being greedy" they should give the govt 10% from the 25% they collect from drivers. smh>>]

He is one of those people that voted this useless government into power. He doesn't have a thinking falcuty

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dbossmanager: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
kodred:

You have noticed him too....think there is another one like that too....he should be here soon if he isn't already...only a mumu driver will fall for their gimmicks

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
You mean sexylassie? grin
Dbossmanager:

You have noticed him too....think there is another one like that too....he should be here soon if he isn't already...only a mumu driver will fall for their gimmicks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
dansito:
Good day pilots,currently at badore after ajah,brot riders frm my end at iju to badore.pls can I get a trip from here back to the mainland.thanks

See cash out....yes definitely. Most likely be heading to magodo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Avoid all routes leading to Berger. The traffic no dey move

(1) (2) (3) ... (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dimco(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.