Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744946 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
toomush:
Avoid all routes leading to Berger. The traffic no dey move

Road was blocked cos of an accident on long bridge but the affected vehicles has been moved out of the road. Normalcy should return soon
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
SaintHilary:

>>Read yesterday on this thread where a driver opened his ungrateful mouth to say "Uber and bolt are being greedy" they should give the govt 10% from the 25% they collect from drivers. smh>>

>>I sumtimes feel we deserve what we're getting in this country based on stupid talks like this >> If this New Policy was made in the USA >> The very next day, 80% of Uber and Bolt drivers are outside protesting >> But in my darling country, Shebi Dem day Na on the 20th, make we dey see watin go happen>>

>>If you think Uber/Bolt is greedy, think about the hundreds on Drivers on the platform who are graduates >> Think about the un-paid pensioners who are drivers >> Think about those sacked unjustly from reasonable jobs who are now drivers >> Think about the thousands of Jobs / Side Hustle they've provided to Nigerians all for 20-25% >> Where was your govt then

>> This country is Doomed! EUROPE OR NOTHING

So on point, not supporting Uber/Bolt, they can do much! much!! beta, but eating wit the government in same plate is the worst thing one can ever think off. In a very brief words... Uber/Bolt r business minded folks, the government r desperate hustlers.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
davit:
Wetin happen? Sebi you don full ground before nah.
I guess they are making it so that they can yank you off anytime without you fighting back.

I remember then that na every now and then they would ask me to take a picture of me. Kí ló dé? Shogun láyé ni? grin

Lol! I think the TC is just a general stuff, and it's in line wit what is presently happening

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
sportFX:

What's your IG and Twitter handle?

No Twitter, just IG. It's always radautoworks same as here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Dem no put chuku chuku for your front tire?
If dem put na there all of us go dey, I go block road cause traffic till consistuted authorities arrive. Everybody get craze but e dey get different timing lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
davit:
Wetin happen? Sebi you don full ground before nah.
I guess they are making it so that they can yank you off anytime without you fighting back.

I remember then that na every now and then they would ask me to take a picture of me. Kí ló dé? Shogun láyé ni? grin
I took picture with face mask on everyday before i can go online , but today na pdf file for agreement i just weak grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Let me tell you the trick, once you can't get to pu before the time.
Just arrive on the app once the time is up, and continue driving to pick up point.
Na so
cheesy
I think say na only me dey do am grin
If it's an elderly rider I will quickly call and inform him/her that my hand mistakenly pressed arrived while trying to navigate my way, but if it's youngies like me I no dey call. Most of them no dey know say you click arrive sef and the few ones that call I will just say it's a blip on the app, it sometimes alert them according to the ETA not when driver actually arrives. Sebi na lie the app want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
pope191:
SO uber won't let me go online, until I agree to their 35 pages TC, which I need my legal team to examine and advise on said subject. What should I do like this cheesy can anyone help me with summary pls, before I sign myself away grin
Legal team grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Irewole42: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
I start to use iPhone 6s today for bolt..and the experience is not satisfying, I assume maybe there is something I need to set from the settings, cause after like 2minute am not on the app or I minimize the app to check out another app it will go offline itself. I took a client From VI to isheri estate today I want so surprise like 7minute to my destination the app went offline and when I went back online, it was like the ride never happened.... please anyone that is using this type of phone for bolt should let me know if the problem is solve able
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
eyinola:
I took
picture with face mask on everyday before i can go online , but today na pdf file for agreement i just weak grin grin

You mean Uber requires one to do this everyday shocked.

That's serious
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
deedee44:

I think say na only me dey do am grin
If it's an elderly rider I will quickly call and inform him/her that my hand mistakenly pressed arrived while trying to navigate my way, but if it's youngies like me I no dey call. Most of them no dey know say you click arrive sef and the few ones that call I will just say it's a blip on the app, it sometimes alert them according to the ETA not when driver actually arrives. Sebi na lie the app want
Na so na, after dem block me twice, I don get sense.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
northbird:

You mean Uber requires one to do this everyday shocked.

That's serious
yes oooo, today they sent 35 pages agreement grin ;Dand u must agree before u can go online
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Oluwabengz:

Road was blocked cos of an accident on long bridge but the affected vehicles has been moved out of the road. Normalcy should return soon

Okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Irewole42:
I start to use iPhone 6s today for bolt..and the experience is not satisfying, I assume maybe there is something I need to set from the settings, cause after like 2minute am not on the app or I minimize the app to check out another app it will go offline itself. I took a client From VI to isheri estate today I want so surprise like 7minute to my destination the app went offline and when I went back online, it was like the ride never happened.... please anyone that is using this type of phone for bolt should let me know if the problem is solve able

It will be solvable when you change to use a much better device...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
eyinola:
I took picture with face mask on everyday before i can go online , but today na pdf file for agreement i just weak grin grin

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
deedee44:

If dem put na there all of us go dey, I go block road cause traffic till consistuted authorities arrive. Everybody get craze but e dey get different timing lol

cheesy ah swear, I just keep praying this lagos will not turn someone to what he doesn't want to become

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
eyinola:
yes oooo, today they sent 35 pages agreement grin ;Dand u must agree before u can go online

You agree?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
kodred:

Bruh why is it that when there are rumors of LASG interference on ehailing, you become very active on this thread?
Lol great observant. It was just coincindence.
You guys are just getting my point wrong on this issue.
I never liked nigerian Govt talkless of LASG. Because they never got anything right. I was only disappointed in Uber/bolt for claiming to be paying tax from the 25%/20% commision they charge on every trip. Reason why i said if they can charge such % from us easily, why cant they pay the govt the 10% tax?
If you have met me in real life, you will know how much i hate Nigerian govt and every uniform men in naija. I dont listen to nigerian news because all their informations are bad news.
Anywhere LASG and uber/ bolt like make them drag demselves go. They are all slave masters.
You guys should calm down. Im not on the side of both uber and LASG.
That was just my own opinion on the matter.
Though, we all look but see differently.
Angryigbodon calm down.
Chucsmoore je bure
Sainthillary it never reach to abuse me.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
pope191:

You agree?
I agree oooooo grin grin, I get choice?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
deedee44:

Legal team grin grin grin grin

Boss Uber business is serious business... we do it in a big way
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
shollywendy1:

I never liked nigerian Govt talkless of LASG. Because they never got anything right. I was only disappointed in Uber/bolt for claiming to be paying tax from the 25%/20% commision they charge on every trip. Reason why i said if they can charge such % from us easily, why cant they pay the govt the 10% tax?
If you have met me in real life, you will know how much i hate Nigerian govt and every uniform men in naija. I dont listen to nigerian news because all their informations are bad news.
Anywhere LASG and uber/ bolt like make them drag demselves go. They are all slave masters.
Angryigbodon calm down.
Chucsmoore je bure

Legend show!!!!....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
Irewole42:
What is your phone capacity? 16gb or 32gb? Have you been getting a message of low storage?

You may need to free up your device space. Offload unused apps and restart your phone.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
chucsmoore:

He is one of those people that voted this useless government into power. He doesn't have a thinking falcuty
Funny enough, i dont have voter's card. So i dont vote. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
shollywendy1:

Angryigbodon calm down.
Chucsmoore je bure

It's possible that they were/are paying tax na

Or would you say an org like Uber and Bolt was not paying any tax to LASG for almost half a decade now? That's not possible.

That 10% is just too much.

Pay this, pay that, yet the scope of the job is very limited. Roads are bad, so many unsafe places to ply...

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Iyanu6000: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
Good Evening,

I am a female that is about to start driving on Taxify platform,please kindly give me some advices.

And again I have done the online test, paid for verification and about to pay for car inspection, what is next please ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
Iyanu6000:
Good Evening,

I am a female that is about to start driving on Taxify platform,please kindly give me some advices.

And again I have done the online test, paid for verification and about to pay for car inspection, what is next please ?

Read this thread from page 1500, maybe

That's the bitter truth

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
izzou:

It's possible that they were/are paying tax na

Or would you say an org like Uber and Bolt was not paying any tax to LASG for almost half a decade now? That's not possible.

That 10% is just too much.

Pay this, pay that, yet the scope of the job is very limited. Roads are bad, so many unsafe places to ply...
Only God understand whats hidden there.
Izzou, uber/bolt/ LASG matter don tire me sincerely.
What i even heard today about the owner of the new app about to be launched in the market self make the whole matter get k-leg.
We go dey get problem seriously in this country if the likes of tinubu and co still dey in power.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
shollywendy1:

Only God understand whats hidden there.
Izzou, uber/bolt/ LASG matter don tire me sincerely.
What i even heard today about the owner of the new app about to be launched in the market self make the whole matter get k-leg.
We go dey get problem seriously in this country if the likes of tinubu and co still dey in power.

Lagos state is definitely coming out with their own...That's why they are doing all these...

They want to dictate what type of cars will be on the platform when yellow cabs still use Passat and Golf of the 90s and nobody stops them.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Iyanu6000:
Good Evening,

Hi,
You can book an inspection appointment using the link provided below

http://taxify.myautogenius.com/schedule

After your inspection ( note you'd be required to pay an inspection fee of #2000) you'd be required to watch a training video and at the end of the video you'd be given a quiz on what you've watched ( note you'd have to pass 12/16 questions I think, not sure)
After all these you'd be activated within the next 24 hours at least

Still unsure how to go about the above?.......you could email bolt at: supplynigeria@bolt.zendesk.com
Good luck!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Iyanu6000: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
I have done the test, what is pending is vehicle inspection.

coker007:

Hi,
You can book an inspection appointment using the link provided below

http://taxify.myautogenius.com/schedule

After your inspection ( note you'd be required to pay an inspection fee of #2000) you'd be required to watch a training video and at the end of the video you'd be given a quiz on what you've watched ( note you'd have to pass 12/16 questions I think, not sure)
After all these you'd be activated within the next 24 hours at least

Still unsure how to go about the above?.......you could email bolt at: supplynigeria@bolt.zendesk.com
Good luck!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
eyinola:

Na tight document. You go read d thing, you go tire. Na vex person go take click" I accept" grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Iyanu6000:
I have done the test, what is pending is vehicle inspection.

Kindly use the link provided above to book an appointment at an autogenius centre (so that you wouldn't have to stress yourself when you get to a centre unannounced and they're not paying attention to you) or you could use this link to search for a centre close to you

https://bolt.myautogeniusinspection.com/#

(1) (2) (3) ... (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Johnchrix(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.