Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4741777 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:55am On Aug 17, 2020
promskid28:

Please, the hackney, is it for driver to collect or car owner?

I really don't know boss. If you can do it then just do it. Its a requirement while registering for uber, although in their app it says optional but I seriously doubt that.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:03am On Aug 17, 2020
chucsmoore:
I Started work by 3pm and closed by 8pm. I made 16k today on INDriver alone with power of Negotiation on app and off the app. No commission, No Cash discount, No Card trips. All the cash nah my own. BOLT still remains the King, but some days can be dull on Bolt, I had to switch on my INDriver app. Only 3 trips fetched me 16k today. Ikeja to ikorodu to and fro 10K,. Ikeja to Lawanson 2K. Surulere to Lekki Conservation centre 4K. If you don't have INDriver on phone, you are still sitting down on a long thing. Make use of this opportunity now before they start charging commission.

You're really doing well. Yesterday I did something similar.. From ojuelegba to iju to and fro for 7.5k. I guess I need negotiation skills like yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Resurgent2016: 5:11am On Aug 17, 2020
northbird:

Can indriver give you 8 solid trips in a day. I doubt it.

I think it can o. But what I'm convince though is that indriver pays better for part time drivers because of the flexibility and better pricing particularly on weekends

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:21am On Aug 17, 2020
Crvrider:

Crv. I need visit black bishop one of these days make him lay hands on my car.. Why I really don't bother so much is because the car is mine and I don't look for much daily, 3kmin and 5k max. That is why I target long trips.

Boss you know your money go plenty wella.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:28am On Aug 17, 2020
chucsmoore:
I Started work by 3pm and closed by 8pm. I made 16k today on INDriver alone with power of Negotiation on app and off the app. No commission, No Cash discount, No Card trips. All the cash nah my own. BOLT still remains the King, but some days can be dull on Bolt, I had to switch on my INDriver app. Only 3 trips fetched me 16k today. Ikeja to ikorodu to and fro 10K,. Ikeja to Lawanson 2K. Surulere to Lekki Conservation centre 4K. If you don't have INDriver on phone, you are still sitting down on a long thing. Make use of this opportunity now before they start charging commission.

True words bro.

I hv d app. Experienced two trips on Thursday. On indriver.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:39am On Aug 17, 2020
Crvrider:

You are quite right bros. I came out around 11am yesterday and managed to do just 3trips: seliat bustop to marwa (abesan area); Gowon estate to badore(lekki); badore to agungi. Blew empty from there home. Uber really would have come in handy to help MRE with a trip back to the mainland.

Bolt is the king of destinations.

Yesterday, took a trip to mushin. From mushin got another one to Abaranje road ikotun egbe. embarassed

Didn't want to go before, d guys said other Uber cars were waiting too. Na so I chuk head...

Got to Abaranje, apart from d bad roads, na just ungodly trips I dey see.

No tym... I just set destination to Sangotedo. In less than 5 mins, Lekki Phase 2 from ikotun. grin

Bro dts how I wriggled myself out of there.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 7:01am On Aug 17, 2020
northbird:

Yesterday, took a trip to mushin. From mushin got another one to Abaranje road ikotun egbe. embarassed

Didn't want to go before, d guys said other Uber cars were waiting too. Na so I chuk head...

No tym... I just set destination to Sangotedo. In less than 5 mins, Lekki Phase 2 from ikotun. grin

Bolt nah baba, yesterday, I went to see my younger sister and her family around navy town, I set destination to sangotedo naso I get lekki phase 1

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:16am On Aug 17, 2020
radautoworks:

Just seeing this! Yes you're mostly right. dM
You are doing well ma'am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:16am On Aug 17, 2020
radautoworks:

Just seeing this! Yes you're mostly right. dM
You are doing well ma'am.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olaoye15(m): 7:43am On Aug 17, 2020
chucsmoore:
just budget 23-28k for Korea. 17-22k for China depending on the seller

Thanks Chuks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2020
Guys I need help a rider has refused to pay my balance of 2k since last week thursday, I just cant comprehend why some humans can lack atom of dignity.

Abeg make una help me call this number +2348064423384 I picked him from VGC going to Yaba due to traffic my car started over heating around costain. I ended the trip and it was 3650, I told him to be patient so I can fix the issue as it was the radiator fan relay, the guy said he couldn't wait so I agreed to collect 3k. He paid 1k and promised to send me the balance 2k till now not a word from him,

+2348064423384
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2020
dru23:

I have 03 to 05 Honda civic on uber.. Very strong and study cars.. Cost of maintenance is very low , the most important is to use the rite transmission fluid ATF DW1 .. The Honda engine can take abuse, but it does not mean you have to abuse it ... use the correct engine oil 5w20 full synethtic oil .. Use imported brand from the USA .. And no matter what dont let any mechanic convince you to remove the thermostat, according to some out there people will say Honda cars overheat a lot due to thermostat, and they remove it .. Plz don't remove yours ..

From 06 to 08 I can't tell you much about it.. Never used them , but engine wise am sure they are very ok ....

What do you advice about a faulty Gear for 05 civic that refused to initiate drive. Should I buy another Gear or is it fixable. The car is just lying at my brothers place and am confused what to do next.

Please advice. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2020
Beng1234:
Good music can also help increase your ratings.
New mixtape out now!
Visit dj ben g on audio Mack
Thanks for this mix man! Na your mix make me comot house late this morning, my neighbors sef collect am for body as I unleashed my bodyguard on them.

They think say Na only them sabi play loud music, small light like this Na ‘gbugbu gbugbu’ everywhere go they vibrate grin
When I come back from work them go hear am grin. I owe you one crate of your fav beer.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2020
Traffic exiting Addo road this morning is sometin else, brought someone from Lere to badore to go online dey fear me right now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2020
Morning guys, abeg this account has been blocked for 3weeks. Sent messages to bolt they said their driver team will review I should exercise patience.

I'm thinking of going to bolt office tomorrow since its my off day or what's the way forward?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2020
Luxurydriverng:
Traffic exiting Addo road this morning is sometin else, brought someone from Lere to badore to go online dey fear me right now
Monday morning ; grin I avoid that road like a plague. Except it’s a long trip that’s taking me there and I must take a long trip out of there. Anything like Badore to Badore, Addo to Addo I no do. It has to be Badore/Addo to Lekki 1/2 Vi Oniru Ikoyi

See ehn anytime I turn under the bridge and face Addo road, I am already thinking of my exit plan grin all the keke napep that left the major highways moved to that road.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2020
Babadee1900:
Thanks for this mix man! Na your mix make me comot house late this morning, my neighbors sef collect am for body as I unleashed my bodyguard on them.

They think say Na only them sabi play loud music, small light like this Na ‘gbugbu gbugbu’ everywhere go they vibrate grin
When I come back from work them go hear am grin. I owe you one crate of your fav beer.

Boss nah human being they live for cardogan and park view, need to adjust grin

You see environment ehn grin the effect on sanity can not b overlooked.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 17, 2020
Its so bad dat people would use der children to lie jez to scam people of der hard earned money.Bro if i had seen dis earlier i would hav said nobody should contribute a dime for you cos u are a fucking serial gambler and a scam..
pope191:

Boss nah human being they live for cardogan and park view, need to adjust grin

You see environment ehn grin the effect on sanity can not b overlooked.

I am soliciting for your assistance o....my baby suffered a relapse in treatment and had to be moved to a different baby care facility in a military baby hospital at yaba..to be honest without a dime they started emergent treatment....as at yesterday dem asked for a payment of 150k..thats after I spent close to 150k plus at a private hospital hoping all was fine .with a minimal deposit of 100k for starter.... I don run up and down make several calls even to some mfb....but was turn down as they only borrow salary earner.....

I don't like to this but I just have to man up Nd save the innocent child

Pls abeg help me ....I need your help

6581593011... Fcmb

Thanks God bless[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:28am On Aug 17, 2020
Pope191.
You take your pikin lie? cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:30am On Aug 17, 2020
I guess you quoted wrong person!
Lanrex99:
Its so bad dat people would use der children to lie jez to scam people of der hard earned money.Bro if i had seen dis earlier i would hav said nobody should contribute a dime for you cos u are a fucking serial gambler and a scam..

I am soliciting for your assistance o....my baby suffered a relapse in treatment and had to be moved to a different baby care facility in a military baby hospital at yaba..to be honest without a dime they started emergent treatment....as at yesterday dem asked for a payment of 150k..thats after I spent close to 150k plus at a private hospital hoping all was fine .with a minimal deposit of 100k for starter.... I don run up and down make several calls even to some mfb....but was turn down as they only borrow salary earner.....

6581593011... Fcmb

Thanks God bless
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:31am On Aug 17, 2020
I'm not sure they ve opened yet bro.
mrjaydee:
Morning guys, abeg this account has been blocked for 3weeks. Sent messages to bolt they said their driver team will review I should exercise patience.

I'm thinking of going to bolt office tomorrow since its my off day or what's the way forward?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2020
ITS so bad that u had to use children to lie and scamm people of there had earned money.how can u jez wake up one day and cook up stories like dis.
pls if u contributed money for this guy or u are still planning to contribute pls dont cos the guy is a scam and a serial gambler.which i had seen dis post earlier would hav kicked against contributing a dime for him.
Vision2045:
Morning brothers

6581593011... Fcmb

Thanks God bless
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2020
Luxurydriverng:
Guys I need help a rider has refused to pay my balance of 2k since last week thursday, I just cant comprehend why some humans can lack atom of dignity.

Abeg make una help me call this number +2348064423384 I picked him from VGC going to Yaba due to traffic my car started over heating around costain. I ended the trip and it was 3650, I told him to be patient so I can fix the issue as it was the radiator fan relay, the guy said he couldn't wait so I agreed to collect 3k. He paid 1k and promised to send me the balance 2k till now not a word from him,

+2348064423384

He promised do send it as soon as he gets to his place of work. I just got off the phone with him.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2020
hmmm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2020
Blackbishop:

Boss you know your money go plenty wella.....

Boss, everything in life is not money o. Boss stand well I wan take your picture make I send am to God to remember you for doing good to another man.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2020
Lanrex99:
ITS so bad that u had to use children to lie and scamm people of there had earned money.how can u jez wake up one day and cook up stories like dis.
pls if u contributed money for this guy or u are still planning to contribute pls dont cos the guy is a scam and a serial gambler.which i had seen dis post earlier would hav kicked against contributing a dime for him.

For the sake of what it is, I hope this is not true. But this is a very strong allegation, Vision2045 come and clear your name.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:58am On Aug 17, 2020
northbird:

Abaranje is not an area I would go...been there once and I regretted. Ijegun, on the other hand, is far better! However, I use indriver only for now, my 7to7 job hasn't given me the chance to to go do my lasdri and hackney. As for bolt, I can't do that, my car is 2002.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 9:58am On Aug 17, 2020
Vision2045:

Last time I did such....I was in pry 1

Growupkid

Come and clear yourself ooo mr adult.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2020
donfortune48:
Pope191.
You take your pikin lie? cool

grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2020
Lanrex99:

I have been on this platform since 2010 My history of post is verfiable. Obviously from my post history I am a bettor...scam people using my precious boy...I consider that a high level of defamation on my character. It's a trying time for my family and I find even hard coming out here to make such request. I am back to the road...but would post receipt of payment....

Kindly check the name again and correct this....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2020
Lanrex99:

6581593011... Fcmb

Thanks God bless
Ewooo

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2020
Oluwabengz:

For the sake of what it is, I hope this is not true. But this is a very strong allegation, Vision2045 come and clear your name.

I am here boss....and I have replied the guy....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: olurotimi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.