Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4741570 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
xana101:
Please is any one using this Nissan Versa 2009 for Uber or Bolt. I want to know cos my friend want to use it for Uber. Thanks
please can one use 2009 Nissan Versa for Uber. ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fizcoo20(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hello, plz i need advice on honda civic from model 03 to 08 model. which one is good to buy .
his d car rugged,
fuel economy
his d part cheap.
also, d ground clearance, how can someone cope with .

Can d car be use for Uber /Bolt.
His d car rugged for ehailing.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
ndubuis:
Uber agreeing to share their priceless data with the rogues of Lagos State government but can't show drivers the destination of riders to make the job a little bit easier.

By opening their yansh and stripping utterly naked in front of LASG crooks, they have automatically signed their death warrant in Lagos. After a year of collating all the data government would have gotten from Uber, they would have known how much exactly Uber and co are making and exporting out of this country. That's when the real tussle will start.

We just witnessed Part I of the drama. Part II is coming in a few months.

For those putting all their time, money and energy into this hustle, I feel sorry for you if you can't read what is so clearly written on the wall.

Don't worry another data is been created, that one uber will share with lasg.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iblaw: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
Is lasdri still part of the new regulation for drivers and how much is it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
fizcoo20:
Hello, plz i need advice on honda civic from model 03 to 08 model. which one is good to buy .
his d car rugged,
fuel economy
his d part cheap.

Thanks in anticipation.

2003 - 2005 are very solid and so long it's well maintained and serviced with its specified engine and transmission oil, it will serve you good...

As per 06 - 08 model, they're very good cars too except for their low ground clearance..
Best bet is to avoid bad roads that could cause damage...

Dru23 will be able to school you more....

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Frustration everywhere, just a miss call oooooo and i was the first that call to inform her i was on my way

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
eyinola:
Frustration everywhere, just a miss call oooooo and i was the first that call to inform her i was on my way
Did you go ahead with the trip? Just curious
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Babadee1900:
Did you go ahead with the trip? Just curious
grin
if I go make i bend grin..she no even cancel me sef wait till this evening before i cancel

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fizcoo20(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hybrid600:

2003 - 2005 are very solid and so long it's well maintained and serviced with its specified engine and transmission oil, it will serve you good...

As per 06 - 08 model, they're very good cars too except for their low ground clearance..

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
northbird:
@ the monk.

Don't worry about specifications of the car.

The wisdom for any third app is to ride on the existing framework of the drivers.

Maintain current prices rate ₦65/km ₦10/min.
and 15% commission.

Gradually, they will also get a share of the market. It might take some time though.

Why take 15%. Presently, indriver does it for free. Most riders are porting to indriver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
eyinola:
if I go make i bend grin..she no even cancel me sef wait till this evening before i cancel
wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
eyinola:
I hv found it hard to understand this calculation, is it that both per km and per min are added together? To get the total fare

Every trip has an expected finish time, anything outside this attracts what cal. you see here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
xana101:
please can one use 2009 Nissan Versa for Uber. ?

Bros even if you wan use tipper go ahead. His concern should really be parts availability and at what cost? My car drinks fuel like a carmel. I just try to make double of what I fuelled so I don't run at a loss. E.g 2k fuel = 4k-5k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
iblaw:
Is lasdri still part of the new regulation for drivers and how much is it?

Lasdri 2k
Hackney 3k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ihimiray(m): 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
Crvrider:

Bros even if you wan use tipper go ahead. His concern should really be parts availability and at what cost? My car drinks fuel like a carmel. I just try to make double of what I fuelled so I don't run at a loss. E.g 2k fuel = 4k-5k
abeg which car u dey use
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Crvrider:

Why take 15%. Presently, indriver does it for free. Most riders are porting to indriver

Can indriver give you 8 solid trips in a day. I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by promskid28: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
Crvrider:

Lasdri 2k
Hackney 3k

Please, the hackney, is it for driver to collect or car owner?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
promskid28:

Please, the hackney, is it for driver to collect or car owner?

Continue o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drakeskull(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olaoye15(m): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
E hailing getting to all the senior and junior Pilots in the house. Abeg, how much can I get a 75ams battery ?. I need one urgently.

Thanks you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
northbird:

I Started work by 3pm and closed by 8pm. I made 16k today on INDriver alone with power of Negotiation on app and off the app. No commission, No Cash discount, No Card trips. All the cash nah my own. BOLT still remains the King, but some days can be dull on Bolt, I had to switch on my INDriver app. Only 3 trips fetched me 16k today. Ikeja to ikorodu to and fro 10K,. Ikeja to Lawanson 2K. Surulere to Lekki Conservation centre 4K. If you don't have INDriver on phone, you are still sitting down on a long thing. Make use of this opportunity now before they start charging commission.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
olaoye15:
E hailing getting to all the senior and junior Pilots in the house. Abeg, how much can I get a 75ams battery ?. I need one urgently.

Thanks you.
just budget 23-28k for Korea. 17-22k for China depending on the seller
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Mod

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:45am On Aug 17, 2020
Crvrider:

Your reward dey heaven bros. I can't fit pay you in naira.

Took a request somewhere in Igando today (indriver), the road was hellish. A 2016 corolla for that kind road? I rest my case. Aunty radu you may want to pull out your letter headed paper...
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by damola1: 12:52am On Aug 17, 2020
Be strong �

Vision2045:
Saying I am grateful is an understatement....

Big thank you Guys.....Thanks for the support.

My prayer is God replenish and bless everyone for the support.... I sincerely and deeply appreciate this kind gesture....

Permit me to say a very Big thank You to MamaRadu.....she is an angel in human body....

My boy is doing fine and I so much believe his healing will be perfected in Jesus name.....

Am Grateful fam.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by promskid28: 12:53am On Aug 17, 2020
Carshopper:

Continue o

I don't understand, why did u say I should continue, continue what?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:00am On Aug 17, 2020
gunzANDroses:
@aunty radu: read through the article, quite impressive. But would wonder, why be a franchisor for an auto mobile company? Was it a way to compensate Glen for haven left everything behind to come with you?

That aside how easy do you think it will be approaching foreign based companies today?

Had and still have an idea I would like to pitch to a noodles company. What would be your advice and how do I go about it?
Just seeing this! Yes you're mostly right. dM
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:30am On Aug 17, 2020
fizcoo20:
his d car rugged,
fuel economy
his d part cheap.

Thanks in anticipation.

I have 03 to 05 Honda civic on uber.. Very strong and study cars.. Cost of maintenance is very low , the most important is to use the rite transmission fluid ATF DW1 .. The Honda engine can take abuse, but it does not mean you have to abuse it ... use the correct engine oil 5w20 full synethtic oil .. Use imported brand from the USA .. And no matter what dont let any mechanic convince you to remove the thermostat, according to some out there people will say Honda cars overheat a lot due to thermostat, and they remove it .. Plz don't remove yours ..

From 06 to 08 I can't tell you much about it.. Never used them , but engine wise am sure they are very ok ....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:33am On Aug 17, 2020
Hybrid600:

Thanks have replied him..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:40am On Aug 17, 2020
ihimiray:
abeg which car u dey use

Crv. I need visit black bishop one of these days make him lay hands on my car.. Why I really don't bother so much is because the car is mine and I don't look for much daily, 3kmin and 5k max. That is why I target long trips.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:51am On Aug 17, 2020
northbird:

You are quite right bros. I came out around 11am yesterday and managed to do just 3trips: seliat bustop to marwa (abesan area); Gowon estate to badore(lekki); badore to agungi. Blew empty from there home. Uber really would have come in handy to help MRE with a trip back to the mainland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Realtol(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.