Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4737154 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 6:21am On Aug 26, 2020
Crvrider:

You can as well reach him on this line: 08055347947
Thsnks boss for the swift response.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2020
rotile247:

PLS give me the contact of the rewire. I've repaired mine (back door passenger side) twice. Now sometimes it doesn't roll up, after some days it will work perfectly

Nt in lagos.... Ibadan!
Another guy has drop someone number in lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iblaw: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2020
[qquote author=peeps4u post=93230052]
YES TOKS
Yes, not bad.

Is the car toks?[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iblaw: 7:17am On Aug 26, 2020
Good morning

Pls is 25k rental possible working on Uber and indriver only?

Bolt account blocked for cancellation since March and they have refused to open it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2020
Good morning yall, so Uber greet me good morning wit my account being flagged for fraudulent activity, na there CEO be fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2020
iblaw:
Good morning

Bolt account blocked for cancellation since March and they have refused to open it

It depends. Where do you reside? Mainland or island. A lot of pple use one app n still score big.

I know riders use Uber more on the island than on d mainland.

So if it's Uber, resist going to d mainland.

Indriver for now is not fully functional, more of a supporting app.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2020
Atimes, the urge to shalaye can make people miss vital points in informations that has been passed or written.

Please when engaging in hillbillies, try as much as you can not to misquote, misinterpret or misjudge me.

For the records, there was never a time I placed a curse on GuzzBuzz or RatMotorworks. For all I know by the way, GuzzBuzz and RatMotorworks can be great mechanics. What I remember saying back then is that it wouldn't make sense for a driver on rentals to be using premiums like GuzzBuzz or RatMotorworks and expect to achieve anything in a given year.

For instance, if a road side mechanic who is competent can change all your shocks at 3000, why use RatMotorworks to change all at 10k? Because I heard when she said she charges by time and one shock is 2500. Correct me if am wrong.This is constructive criticism and never a curse.

It would have been a curse if I say something like... "It will never be well with RatMotorworks for charging people 10k to change 4 shocks." I even heard that GuzzBuzz is a great engineer and I critique him sometimes too. But I never Cursed him destructively.

To buttress my point further, I can't remember even criticising those who were telling the young man that he is a slave master or a greedy fellow. My only problem was with the curser. To say it will never be well with someone for something that is his own and he didn't force anybody to take is a bit overboard for me. Lets be guided please.

Finally to all those who think I criticize RatMotorworks for Charging premium and using competent cheap kazeems, does it make sense to pay a Lekki Runs gal 55k for one night when you can go down to Ikeja and get a competent Ashawo for 5k or 10k for the night? You may even get a better servicing of your rod from the Ikeja Ashawo being an Old Fowl in the game.

For the fact a Lekki, Ikoyi, V.I, VGC runs girl operates from home, does not make her less of an Ashawo. All na still Ashawo. The difference is just packaging. Ashawo na still Ashawo. Nothing like Runs Girl.

The end game is to Service your rod properly. It doesn't matter if it was done by Ikotun road side Ashawo or an In-house Ikoyi Runs Girl. Capistche?

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suzzyrims: 8:08am On Aug 26, 2020
eyinola:
hmmmmmm all i can say here, they ruin my day

So sorry about your ordeal bro. Those guys are animals.BTW, is this how you guys will continue to fold your hands and look while LASMA,VIO,LOCAL GOVERNMENT TOUT HARASSES YOU ON THE ROAD and all you do is come here and rant about it. There is hardly any Uber/bolt driver that has not been harassed by any of these agencies. Most of the offences you are being harrased about are things you obviously don't even know about. If a road is one way,why don't they simply put an obvious signpost to depict that,if you are not supposed to turn why not put a sign post.With the way you guys are being extorted,government still want to collect plenty tax from YOU/UBER/BOLT.
If you all can't stage a peaceful process because of the country we have found ourselves. Simply go on twitter,have a good write up to air your views, tag Lagos state government and other people that matters,all uber drivers should simply follow the trend,tweet and retweet,trust me . Lagosians would pick it up. So many people are tired already and bear in mind that this affect UBER drivers mostly because most of you drive to areas you are not familiar with.

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2020

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report..

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Duty Verification

Verify The Authenticity of your documents

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2020
See my rider o.. she dey fear to come down use atm for lekki

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2020
please house, where can i get lasdri around ojodu Berger

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Judeopara(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2020
Good morning everyone I want to share an experience from a voice note I listened to from a group I’m in, a guy did a voice note about his experience coming back from Ibadan, around that gurumaragi(modified) he saw a guy crying seriously and almost running mad shouting my partner’s car ooo. People gathered and asked him what happened he said, he had an offline trip to Ibadan, got there late and the lady paid for a hotel room so he could leave in the morning. he decided to flex the room till 12pm he later hit the road after expiration of the room time , I think he said along iwo road saw 3 girls and 2 guys going to Lagos.
He decided to pick 2 girls and a guy not sure of the right number but I think girls were more, on getting to gurumaragi area 4 hefty and armed men came out from no were collected his car, phone and the offline pay he got. The lesson of this experience is whenever you get an offline trip ensure you give a satisfying bill and be contented with what you have and jejely drive home safely. now na women dey do the work oo
God no go shame us �

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2020
suzzyrims:

So sorry about your ordeal bro. Those guys are animals.BTW, is this how you guys will continue to fold your hands and look while LASMA,VIO,LOCAL GOVERNMENT TOUT HARASSES YOU ON THE ROAD and all you do is come here and rant about it. There is hardly any Uber/bolt driver that has not been harassed by any of these agencies. Most of the offences you are being harrased about are things you obviously don't even know about. If a road is one way,why don't they simply put an obvious signpost to depict that,if you are not supposed to turn why not put a sign post.With the way you guys are being extorted,government still want to collect plenty tax from YOU/UBER/BOLT.
If you all can't stage a peaceful process because of the country we have found ourselves. Simply go on twitter,have a good write up to air your views, tag Lagos state government and other people that matters,all uber drivers should simply follow the trend,tweet and retweet,trust me . Lagosians would pick it up. So many people are tired already and bear in mind that this affect UBER drivers mostly because most of you drive to areas you are not familiar with.
grin grin grin grin grin well said
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
Atimes, the urge to shalaye can make people miss vital points in informations that has been passed or written.

Please when engaging in hillbillies, try as much as you can not to misquote, misinterpret or misjudge me.

For the records, there was never a time I placed a curse on GuzzBuzz or RatMotorworks. For all I know by the way, GuzzBuzz and RatMotorworks can be great mechanics. What I remember saying back then is that it wouldn't make sense for a driver on rentals to be using premiums like GuzzBuzz or RatMotorworks and expect to achieve anything in a given year.

For instance, if a road side mechanic who is competent can change all your shocks at 3000, why use RatMotorworks to change all at 10k? Because I heard when she said she charges by time and one shock is 2500. Correct me if am wrong.This is constructive criticism and never a curse.

It would have been a curse if I say something like... "It will never be well with RatMotorworks for charging people 10k to change 4 shocks." I even heard that GuzzBuzz is a great engineer and I critique him sometimes too. But I never Cursed him destructively.

To buttress my point further, I can't remember even criticising those who were telling the young man that he is a slave master or a greedy fellow. My only problem was with the curser. To say it will never be well with someone for something that is his own and he didn't force anybody to take is a bit overboard for me. Lets be guided please.

Finally to all those who think I criticize RatMotorworks for Charging premium and using competent cheap kazeems, does it make sense to pay a Lekki Runs gal 55k for one night when you can go down to Ikeja and get a competent Ashawo for 5k or 10k for the night? You may even get a better servicing of your rod from the Ikeja Ashawo being an Old Fowl in the game.

For the fact a Lekki, Ikoyi, V.I, VGC runs girl operates from home. does not make her less of an Ashawo. All na still Ashawo. The difference is just packaging. Ashawo na still Ashawo. Nothing like Runs Girl.

The end game is to Service your rod properly. It doesn't matter if it was done by Ikotun road side Ashawo or an In-house Ikoyi Runs Girl. Capistche?

U stil don't need to bring anybodys business down or mention their business name because u felt they r expensive

Those patronising them see value n they didn't come n beg u for money so let them be

Might nt be commenting here frequently but I go thorough this page everyday and it obvious u av issue with ratautoworks

M sure if this is ur business u won't av said same or like ur business name been mention in this manner

If someone offer premium service do u expect them to charge less??
like road side who works on empty pieces of land and no much cost

The syndrome of attacking others business is bad irrespective of ur differences

If I barb hair in ma Street 300
If I go for premium..... 1000
But I do both depending on my pocket

The premium I get value....yes
The environment I love, what they apply on my hair I like.... The treat I get for hair gives me goosebumps..... How they handle my hair i love

But on the other side the street own will first of all disinfect clipper with matches or kerosene while rushing to attend new customer

What am I saying sef
People go where they see value n what they can afford
Live n let's live lipsrsealed

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
BoboKush:

U stil don't need to bring anybodys business down or mention their business name because u felt they r expensive

Those patronising them see value n they didn't come n beg u for money so let them be

Might nt be commenting here frequently but I go thorough this page everyday and it obvious u av issue with ratautoworks

M sure if this is ur business u won't av said same or like ur business name been mention in this manner

The environment I love, what they apply on my hair I like.... The treat I get for hair gives me goosebumps..... How they handle my hair i love

But on the other side the street own will first of all disinfect clipper with matches or kerosene while rushing to attend new customer

What am I saying sef

God bless your heart brother.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
grin Na their way. Na u say make she no cover her body before leaving house? Nonsense.
mistadayo:
See my rider o.. she dey fear to come down use atm for lekki

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
abefeabebi:
please house, where can i get lasdri around ojodu Berger

Go to Oshodi, before the bus terminal. The Lasdri is there. It's fast..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
davit:
grin Na their way. Na u say make she no cover her body before leaving house? Nonsense.

Maybe she has worn it before seeing or remembering the video of the lady harrased recently. Or maybe she came from the 'open eyes' are where you can where this freely.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
Thanks for this. BTW, Radautoworks over time here has stood out to be a good person. I'm sure many drivers here wouldn't want to see her name dragged in the mud just like the ìgbo guy just did. She has earned her respect and so who ever that can pay the fee at her workshop can do so. I have not even for once seen her force anyone to patronise her on this forum. So why name calling. Igbo guy, please be guided!
BoboKush:

What am I saying sef

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
So I almost cancelled this trip some mins ago cos rider wouldn't pick his call when I got to PU. I was already typing cancellation message when he called, apologising that he was busy. Getting to the pick up station, he turned out to be the celebrity papa who sang Naira Marley songs. JUDE CHUKWUKA. The man was so fun to be with. He is an entertainer per excellence. The few minutes the trip lasted, I enjoyed every bit. He speaks Yoruba more fluently than someone born in OYO Town but claims to be from Delta.
For the first time, I gave out full 5 stars. He even ended up paying more than his fare.
This work, at times we just need to be patient,

32 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
davit:
Thanks for this. BTW, Radautoworks over time here has stood out to be a good person. I'm sure many drivers here wouldn't want to see her name dragged in the mud just like the ìgbo guy just did. She has earned her respect and so who ever that can pay the fee at her workshop can do so. I have not even for once seen her force anyone to patronise her on this forum. So why name calling. Igbo guy, please be guided!

Funny enough I don't even knw ha.... It was recently I want to get another car.... M seeing ha name n I notice some people like ha while some don't..... Which is normal but dragging her business na him I no understand...

It takes years to build business... Let's respect that space

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
iblaw:
Good morning

To be on the safe side 20k naira is possible on uber alone. 1 of my driver does uber alone, and has a few customers offline..... His 20k rental is always complete grin no stories, he is an older man married with kids ........

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

For the fact a Lekki, Ikoyi, V.I, VGC runs girl operates from home, does not make her less of an Ashawo. All na still Ashawo. The difference is just packaging. Ashawo na still Ashawo. Nothing like Runs Girl.

Apart from the name calling and cost etc .. I do understand your points to certain point.. But finding a good mechanic is a nightmare itself ,your kazeem mechanics are the worse of the worse, I don't care what nobody says.. The only way kazzem mechanics come in handy is for simple things you as a car owner can do ,but too lazy to do .... I will think twice before I let "kazzem" do the simplest things like change brakes ,coolant ,oil ..change ..

And when it comes to engine matter, have been pretty good with that byself , if any mechanic at all has to work on my engine , it will be minor things like change seal ,change sparkplugs, compressor fuel injector etc ....so in essence car owners should take the responsibility to try and do preventive maintainence on their own. Preventive maintenance can be as easy as reading owners manuals ,buying original parts, checking car fluid etc .. When you do this you can reduce frequent visits to mechanic......

Add On...... What we fail to understand is that most of this your road side /kazzem mechanics . About 90% of them are not using the correct tools for the Job .. One of my uber cars was given to a road side mechanic to replace balljoint or something with the "leg" of the car .. The driver almost got into a serious accident, we now found out that the mechanic didn't tighten the parts well. Either he was drunk ,didnt care or better yet didnt have the correct tools for the job..........

Radauto might be expensive for some ,but she has all the necessary tools and proper equipment to get the job done.... Does your road side mechanic have the machine to lift your car up to check the undercarriage of your car and properly drain oil and check for leaks? etc Everything isn't for everybody..

You just have to be selective when to use road side mechanic and when to use expensive shops with all the right tools and equipment.....

24 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sportFX: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
BoboKush:

Funny enough I don't even knw ha.... It was recently I want to get another car.... M seeing ha name n I notice some people like ha while some don't..... Which is normal but dragging her business na him I no understand...

It takes years to build business... Let's respect that space

What is "ha" please?

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
sportFX:

What is "ha" please?

"Her" I expect Dat to be easy to understood in the context of it usage

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
dru23:

Apart from the name calling and cost etc .. I do understand your points to certain point.. But finding a good mechanic is a nightmare itself ,your kazeem mechanics are the worse of the worse, I don't care what nobody says.. The only way kazzem mechanics come in handy is for simple things you as a car owner can do ,but too lazy to do .... I will think twice before I let "kazzem" do the simplest things like change brakes ,coolant ,oil ..change ..

And when it comes to engine matter, have been pretty good with that byself , if any mechanic at all has to work on my engine , it will be minor things like change seal ,change sparkplugs, compressor fuel injector etc ....so in essence car owners should take the responsibility to try and do preventive maintainence on their own. Preventive maintenance can be as easy as reading owners manuals ,buying original parts, checking car fluid etc .. When you do this you can reduce frequent visits to mechanic......

Bless you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sportFX: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
BoboKush:

Noted. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
BoboKush:

Bless you

You too bro .......

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
The below picture is one of the reasons they want to give you driver badge and car tag. Not for any nonsense security reasons.

In Lagos and Nigeria, nobody cares about your welfare and security. Nigeria is a very useless nation where even the roadside tout is living more fine than the average graduate with good degrees. You know why? Because of the picture below.

Only in Nigeria will a tout print receipts and tax documents and be stopping courier guys to issue them some. I pity any driver that will stick that badge to his cloth or tag his car with any Uber Bolt sticker. Sorry is your name when this touts catch you. The amount of money Uber Bolt drivers will vomit eventually will be insurmountable. Like Play like Play, Owo Mi Da is about to reach Uber Bolt. But God pass them.

When this regulation begins and you are uber bolt driver in Lagos, better start cantillating to whatever it is that you worship. Because the least you can do is vituperate on Nairaland and Twitter.

The die has been cast.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
The below picture is one of the reasons they want to give you driver badge and car tag. Not for any nonsense security reasons.

In Lagos and Nigeria, nobody cares about your welfare and security. Nigeria is a very useless nation where even the roadside tout is living more fine than the average graduate with good degrees. You know why? Because of the picture below.

Only in Nigeria will a tout print receipts and tax documents and be stopping courier guys to issue them some. I pity any driver that will stick that badge to his cloth or tag his car with any Uber Bolt sticker. Sorry is your name when this touts catch you. The amount of money Uber Bolt drivers will vomit eventually will be insurmountable. Like Play like Play, Owo Mi Da is about to reach Uber Bolt. But God pass them.

When this regulation begins and you are uber bolt driver in Lagos, better start cantillating to whatever it is that you worship. Because the least you can do is vituperate on Nairaland and Twitter.

The die has been cast.

grin MC and his boys are gradually warming up for this. These touts are always looking for opportunity to make money from motorist . As for me I won't paste the badge or tag on my car, instead I will keep it where I kept my car documents. The badge will do you some many harm than good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
dru23:

Add On...... What we fail to understand is that most of this your road side /kazzem mechanics . About 90% of them are not using the correct tools for the Job .. One of my uber cars was given to a road side mechanic to replace balljoint or something with the "leg" of the car .. The driver almost got into a serious accident, we now found out that the mechanic didn't tighten the parts well. Either he was drunk ,didnt care or better yet didnt have the correct tools for the job..........

Radauto might be expensive for some ,but she has all the necessary tools and proper equipment to get the job done.... Does your road side mechanic have the machine to lift your car up to check the undercarriage of your car and properly drain oil and check for leaks? etc Everything isn't for everybody..

You just have to be selective when to use road side mechanic and when to use expensive shops with all the right tools and equipment.....

Very well said.

Also, anything we fix we WARRANTY. even when you bring your own parts, our labor is still warrantied for 90 days. And guess what? As more shops open up, any of them will cover your warranty. Break down in ibadan? Covered. Port Harcourt? Covered. Mainland? Covered. Will kazeem do that? You get what you pay for. You haven't even seen the tip of what I'm up to yet.

It's unfortunate some false narratives keep being put out but those who use us have tried the cheap alternative and they know why they come to us. Like one or two people pointed out, no be by force to come. That is why I offered free diagnosis so at least you will know what is wrong before someone tells you rubbish. You are free to fix your car wherever works for you.

When I opened up shop I was very clear this was not about opening a single shop. If that was the case I could have opened something way smaller that cost way less. This was about getting the entire industry to change which required a LOT of noise and we already have. Some dealers have been adjusting their pricing because of us, even some of the techs on NL are now offering guarantees and adjusting how they do things because of us. Kazeems sef are starting to realize customers aren't as gullible as they used to be. That's what I want. A complete shift in the whole industry. What I'm looking at is way bigger than a few shocks here and there. Education. So whoever has an issue with me, please fix your car wherever makes you happy and those who see value in what I'm offering will still come to me.

ENOUGH of mechanics taking advantage of people.

P.S any tech we let go of is a way better option than kazeem. You want their info, ask. Or go to blackbishop. He seems to be doing his thing.

21 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
BoboKush:

At least one of the ellipse dots could have been used for 'r' and then make use of 'e' instead of 'a'.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.