Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4816383 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
You are doing well, keep it up...

radautoworks:

Very well said.

Also, anything we fix we WARRANTY. even when you bring your own parts, our labor is still warrantied for 90 days. And guess what? As more shops open up, any of them will cover your warranty. Break down in ibadan? Covered. Port Harcourt? Covered. Mainland? Covered. Will kazeem do that? You get what you pay for. You haven't even seen the tip of what I'm up to yet.

It's unfortunate some false narratives keep being put out but those who use us have tried the cheap alternative and they know why they come to us. Like one or two people pointed out, no be by force to come. That is why I offered free diagnosis so at least you will know what is wrong before someone tells you rubbish. You are free to fix your car wherever works for you.

When I opened up shop I was very clear this was not about opening a single shop. If that was the case I could have opened something way smaller that cost way less. This was about getting the entire industry to change which required a LOT of noise and we already have. Some dealers have been adjusting their pricing because of us, even some of the techs on NL are now offering guarantees and adjusting how they do things because of us. Kazeems sef are starting to realize customers aren't as gullible as they used to be. That's what I want. A complete shift in the whole industry. What I'm looking at is way bigger than a few shocks here and there. Education. So whoever has an issue with me, please fix your car wherever makes you happy and those who see value in what I'm offering will still come to me.

ENOUGH of mechanics taking advantage of people.

P.S any tech we let go of is a way better option than kazeem. You want their info, ask. Or go to blackbishop. He seems to be doing his thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
radautoworks:

Very well said.

Also, anything we fix we WARRANTY. even when you bring your own parts, our labor is still warrantied for 90 days. And guess what? As more shops open up, any of them will cover your warranty. Break down in ibadan? Covered. Port Harcourt? Covered. Mainland? Covered. Will kazeem do that? You get what you pay for. You haven't even seen the tip of what I'm up to yet.

It's unfortunate some false narratives keep being put out but those who use us have tried the cheap alternative and they know why they come to us. Like one or two people pointed out, no be by force to come. That is why I offered free diagnosis so at least you will know what is wrong before someone tells you rubbish. You are free to fix your car wherever works for you.

When I opened up shop I was very clear this was not about opening a single shop. If that was the case I could have opened something way smaller that cost way less. This was about getting the entire industry to change which required a LOT of noise and we already have. Some dealers have been adjusting their pricing because of us, even some of the techs on NL are now offering guarantees and adjusting how they do things because of us. Kazeems sef are starting to realize customers aren't as gullible as they used to be. That's what I want. A complete shift in the whole industry. What I'm looking at is way bigger than a few shocks here and there. Education. So whoever has an issue with me, please fix your car wherever makes you happy and those who see value in what I'm offering will still come to me.

P.S any tech we let go of is a way better option than kazeem. You want their info, ask. Or go to blackbishop. He seems to be doing his thing.

Pls in quote clarify ma? Are you saying am Kazeem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
Crvrider:

At least one of the ellipse dots could have been used for 'r' and then make use of 'e' instead of 'a'.

grin

Same pronunciation na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
radautoworks:

Very well said.

kiss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
Blackbishop:
[/b]

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
radautoworks:

Very well said.

Some people are now checking the Dictionary app for the meaning of WARRANTY.
smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Atk1nson(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
mistadayo:
See my rider o.. she dey fear to come down use atm for lekki

Na wa o....... shocked shocked shocked.....in the day time for that matter.

Bro, you seff, you show no mercy. You could have borrowed her some cash.....take your car for purification as soon as you...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Atk1nson:

Na wa o....... shocked shocked shocked.....in the day time for that matter.

Bro, you seff, you show no mercy. You could have borrowed her some cash.....take your car for purification as soon as you...
Imagine, he even desacrate the thread itself.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
Judeopara:
Good morning everyone I want to share an experience from a voice note I listened to from a group I’m in, a guy did a voice note about his experience coming back from Ibadan, around that gurumaragi(modified) he saw a guy crying seriously and almost running mad shouting my partner’s car ooo. People gathered and asked him what happened he said, he had an offline trip to Ibadan, got there late and the lady paid for a hotel room so he could leave in the morning. he decided to flex the room till 12pm he later hit the road after expiration of the room time , I think he said along iwo road saw 3 girls and 2 guys going to Lagos.
He decided to pick 2 girls and a guy not sure of the right number but I think girls were more, on getting to gurumaragi area 4 hefty and armed men came out from no were collected his car, phone and the offline pay he got. The lesson of this experience is whenever you get an offline trip ensure you give a satisfying bill and be contented with what you have and jejely drive home safely. now na women dey do the work oo
God no go shame us �

May God guide us from making costly mistakes in life

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
Blackbishop:
[/b]

no, I said you are a better option than wasting money on a kazeem or spending "extravagant" amounts at my shop. Why would you even think that's what I said Have you ever seen me just come out and start abusing someone who was jejely minding their business??

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
chinyce:

Some people are now checking the Dictionary app for the meaning of WARRANTY.
smiley smiley

Is it NLers you are quietly abusing like this lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Thank you for choosing to drive and earn with Bolt.

You are invited to join our first virtual roundtable webinar, to help you gain further insight into the new Lagos State Government ride-hailing regulations, and provide answers to other important questions you may have.

Date: Thursday, 27th August 2020
Time: 11am - 1pm

This virtual session is open to as many drivers as possible and will be held via Zoom. You will be able to join as an attendee.

To Join the Roundtable session:

Download the Zoom App via the App Store or PlayStore
Click on the Link Below, and launch meeting.Join at 11 am using the

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
radautoworks:
no, I said you are a better option than wasting money on a kazeem or spending "extravagant" amounts at my shop

See how she put am for middle

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
jaymejate:

See how she put am for middle

Is that not a good thing, decent service (I haven't heard otherwise yet) for decent price?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
radautoworks:
no, I said you are a better option than wasting money on a kazeem or spending "extravagant" amounts at my shop. Why would you even think that's what I said Have you ever seen me just come out and start abusing someone who was jejely minding their business??

Ma'am I will never insinuate that. Was trying to clarify people the read towards a direction and understand upside down now.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
Blackbishop:

Ma'am I will never insinuate that. Was trying to clarify people the read towards a direction and understand upside down now.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
eyinola:

You are invited to join our first virtual roundtable webinar, to help you gain further insight into the new Lagos State Government ride-hailing regulations, and provide answers to other important questions you may have.

This virtual session is open to as many drivers as possible and will be held via Zoom. You will be able to join as an attendee.

I got the invite too, I will use this avenue to table some matter to them

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
radautoworks:

Is that not a good thing, decent service (I haven't heard otherwise yet) for decent price?

It's actually nice

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
eyinola:

Got the mail as well.
Will I be paid for turning my app off?
Because Bolt no deserve any free service o.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
nwizu042:

Got the mail as well.
Will I be paid for turning my app off?
Because Bolt no deserve any free service o.
lol, on a norm they r suppose to pay for that time grin, I will even hv to use my data to download zoom
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
eyinola:
lol, on a norm they r suppose to pay for that time grin, I will even hv to use my data to download zoom
This man come and tell us how you waka enter Sanwoolu touts hands yesterday undecided

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
I get simple interest too shocked
Babadee1900:
This man come and tell us how you waka enter Sanwoolu touts hands yesterday undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
radautoworks:

Some people. They know themselves.
grin grin grin smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dis hustle no balance @all hw I go use money I made from bolt take pay Uber.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
Come to osun state also grin

radautoworks:

Very well said.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
Is LASG starting enforcement of the new e-hailing rule tomorrow?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
omorkelly:
Is LASG starting enforcement of the new e-hailing rule tomorrow?
No
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Babadee1900:

Na google map put am for wahala
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
radautoworks:

Your weightless chin chin Is ready, wen will you like it 2 be delivered 2 you, friday or Saturday

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Weightless:

Your weightless chin chin Is ready, wen will you like it 2 be delivered 2 you, friday or Saturday

I'm not there o lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
Blackbishop:

Kaz Baba! More grease from d other side grin

Just going by d logic of how I read newspaper, I start from sport.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
Weightless:

na only madam sabi chop chin chin?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Donbrowser9, Impulse80(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.