Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,196 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4804616 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:40am On Aug 27, 2020
pope191:

Kaz Baba! More grease from d other side grin

Just going by d logic of how I read newspaper, I start from sport.

Cool logic

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 7:01am On Aug 27, 2020
radautoworks:

Very well said.

Also, anything we fix we WARRANTY. even when you bring your own parts, our labor is still warrantied for 90 days. And guess what? As more shops open up, any of them will cover your warranty. Break down in ibadan? Covered. Port Harcourt? Covered. Mainland? Covered. Will kazeem do that? You get what you pay for. You haven't even seen the tip of what I'm up to yet.

It's unfortunate some false narratives keep being put out but those who use us have tried the cheap alternative and they know why they come to us. Like one or two people pointed out, no be by force to come. That is why I offered free diagnosis so at least you will know what is wrong before someone tells you rubbish. You are free to fix your car wherever works for you.

When I opened up shop I was very clear this was not about opening a single shop. If that was the case I could have opened something way smaller that cost way less. This was about getting the entire industry to change which required a LOT of noise and we already have. Some dealers have been adjusting their pricing because of us, even some of the techs on NL are now offering guarantees and adjusting how they do things because of us. Kazeems sef are starting to realize customers aren't as gullible as they used to be. That's what I want. A complete shift in the whole industry. What I'm looking at is way bigger than a few shocks here and there. Education. So whoever has an issue with me, please fix your car wherever makes you happy and those who see value in what I'm offering will still come to me.

ENOUGH of mechanics taking advantage of people.

P.S any tech we let go of is a way better option than kazeem. You want their info, ask. Or go to blackbishop. He seems to be doing his thing.

I was also bemused at the guy's ignorant comparison and wanted to point out the emboldened to him earlier, but i didnt want it to look like i was holding brief for you and Gazz.uzz. You know how easy it is for Nairalanders to immediately associate one with ass-licking.

I once worked with the service business of a structured power-generating organization, and i noticed that, despite the proliferation of "kazeems" out there and the premium we charge, people still prefer to bring their generators to us for troubleshooting, repairs and even common routine maintenance service.

The reasons were not far-fetched:
- Expertise
- Genuine parts
- Warranty both on the parts and on the labour expended in carrying out a repair

You will almost never ever get these qualities from any Kazeem out there. If people prioritize these qualities for their gensets, how much more a car that is a high risk device.

We also use a mix of SRT (Standard Repair Time) and Billing Efficiency, a major KPI, to monitor our service business. This means that you will be charged for the standard number of hours it takes to carry out a repair and it is not your business if the assigned technician uses more than the allotted time to carry out the repair.

As long as i know the value of the services of corporate organizations like rad.autoworks and Gazz.uzz, and i can afford it, i definitely will use them

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigdam(m): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2020
Experienced Uber/bolt driver needed
Rental fee 20k Per week Till after corona
2 verifiable guarantors
Toyota Corolla
Must stay around ikeja , ogba , ojota , agege axis
Contact via WhatsApp 08132492726

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=computerglobal post=93268575][/quote]
Stop spamming the thread

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:20am On Aug 27, 2020
peeps4u:
And why should anyone be using 1500 weekly for data for this biz? I have two MTN lines and one of them must always be eligible anytime the other becomes ineligible. Presently, the two MTN lines are eligible.
Dial *121*1# or *131*65# on MTN, you might be eligible for 1gb for 200 or 1.5gb for 300 per week.

Non of these codes relates to what is stated bros or could it be due to my SIM which is a CUG with mtn?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:32am On Aug 27, 2020
BoboKush:

grin

Same pronunciation na

Isokay. If you say so.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2020
Nah was o!!

Dis nah quarrel season, from one gbas gbos to the other.

You neva settle one finish,anoda one don start.

I haven't learnt anything here for some weeks now undecided cry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2020
Blackbishop:

Cool logic

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 9:54am On Aug 27, 2020
odimbannamdi:

I was also bemused at the guy's ignorant comparison and wanted to point out the emboldened to him earlier, but i didnt want it to look like i was holding brief for you and Gazz.uzz. You know how easy it is for Nairalanders to immediately associate one with ass-licking.

I once worked with the service business of a structured power-generating organization, and i noticed that, despite the proliferation of "kazeems" out there and the premium we charge, people still prefer to bring their generators to us for troubleshooting, repairs and even common routine maintenance service.

The reasons were not far-fetched:
- Expertise
- Genuine parts
- Warranty both on the parts and on the labour expended in carrying out a repair

You will almost never ever get these qualities from any Kazeem out there. If people prioritize these qualities for their gensets, how much more a car that is a high risk device.

We also use a mix of SRT (Standard Repair Time) and Billing Efficiency, a major KPI, to monitor our service business. This means that you will be charged for the standard number of hours it takes to carry out a repair and it is not your business if the assigned technician uses more than the allotted time to carry out the repair.

As long as i know the value of the services of corporate organizations like rad.autoworks and Gazz.uzz, and i can afford it, i definitely will use them
just type the bolded and stop writing epistles.....gosh

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2020
eyinola:
na only madam sabi chop chin chin?
Your own dey CDA hand make u go collect am there lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2020
I don't support indriver ideology, so i finally took a ride on indriver yesterday while i was at home at around 3:30pm.

Of all the request I've been getting on indriver, its either i offer higher price that would be rejected or i skip the request, so this one came in yesterday and it caught my mind, it was a trip of 4800 offer from Mushin ojuwoye market to ogbeni street sangotedo.

All my mind was, the trip wouldn't take me more than 2hrs and i wouldn't use more than 1k fuel to cover it, my fuel tank was already showing reserved light so i branched filling station in mushin to refuel 2k worth of fuel.

We began the journey, i quickly opened up my map to see traffic ahead, that's when i get the shock on my life when i saw 2hrs 50min to destination, i knew at that moment i had messed up to accept that amount for that journey.

We got to empire under bridge and i saw a very long and stagnant traffic in front of me, at that moment, my mind was contemplating on dropping the woman or renegotiating the offer but something told me you already agreed on that price so don't complicate the deal.

To cut the story short, we spent over 4hrs to reach sangotedo and i used all my 2k worth of fuel on that one trip, the woman gave me 5500 including the toll gate fee i paid then i began to compare what i make on bolt with 2k worth of fuel to that of indriver.

Honestly, indriver isn't favourable when there's traffic.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2020
Abeg male una come this bolt meeting by 11am o. Especially @felicity0001 @pope191 let's talk about your accounts
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blossomayo: 10:27am On Aug 27, 2020
Felicity0001:

This your ride fine oh bro... The back tint is it factory fitted or the other one?

That your advice and prayer enter oh. Thanks a lot grin

Bros is factory and I have permit for it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2020
Olayetan:
I don't support indriver ideology, so i finally took a ride on indriver yesterday while i was at home at around 3:30pm.

Of all the request I've been getting on indriver, its either i offer higher price that would be rejected or i skip the request, so this one came in yesterday and it caught my mind, it was a trip of 4800 offer from Mushin ojuwoye market to ogbeni street sangotedo.

All my mind was, the trip wouldn't take me more than 2hrs and i wouldn't use more than 1k fuel to cover it, my fuel tank was already showing reserved light so i branched filling station in mushin to refuel 2k worth of fuel.

We began the journey, i quickly opened up my map to see traffic ahead, that's when i get the shock on my life when i saw 2hrs 50min to destination, i knew at that moment i had messed up to accept that amount for that journey.

We got to empire under bridge and i saw a very long and stagnant traffic in front of me, at that moment, my mind was contemplating on dropping the woman or renegotiating the offer but something told me you already agreed on that price so don't complicate the deal.

To cut the story short, we spent over 4hrs to reach sangotedo and i used all my 2k worth of fuel on that one trip, the woman gave me 5500 including the toll gate fee i paid then i began to compare what i make on bolt with 2k worth of fuel to that of indriver.

That's an understanding rider, I said it here the other time only a heartless and inconsiderate person that will insist on paying the agreed price even if the trip took longer the usual time to complete.
If the person doesn't have money to add it's a different case, that said if you have completed that trip on other apps do you think you will earn up to that 4k?
After deducting tolls and commission.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blossomayo: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2020
Olayetan:

Sorry about your ordeal!

But have been fortunate to meet inDriver boss “ a Norwegian man and his partner Kenya” I got their request on Uber.

They started explaining points that I feel it’s only the best for riders and little benefit for drivers too.

The app could’ve been the best but Lagos traffic will kill their app soon. Because many drivers will leave the app dead just like Ogataxi, Ocar and Co.

I’ll pick Bolt trip of 1200 than that of inDriver 2k because Lagos state road is unpredictable especially, Ikorodu road and ojota to Berger by otedola’s bridge.

There plans is good but not the best in Lagos state wey full of tankers.

Below will make us more understand

And one driver will accept it. Even if you increase your offer the order will automatically switch to driver that want it.

God will never let me use them. I’m okay with my Bolt and Uber

NB: some people will bring Taxify 20% but as at Monday I’ve already done 14trips don’t asked me how grin so I’m on 12% which I’m benefiting from it and I feel almost 60% drivers that they (bolt) gave target of 20trips - 12% commission that work from Monday till today should be able to have 20trips by now 4 days

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2020
1daboi:
Abeg male una come this bolt meeting by 11am o. Especially @felicity0001 @pope191 let's talk about your accounts

The Lord is ur strength boss...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2020
Olayetan:

Indrive that doesnt have surge, I can only use it for destination trip
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2020
Bolt round meeting starts now....leggo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2020
Gentlelife50:

That's an understanding rider, I said it here the other time only a heartless and inconsiderate person that will insist on paying the agreed price even if the trip took longer the usual time to complete.
If the person doesn't have money to add it's a different case, that said if you have completed that trip on other apps do you think you will earn up to that 4k?
After deducting tolls and commission.

How is the rider heartless and inconsiderate?

How exactly?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2020
1daboi:
Bolt round meeting starts now....leggo
tried to log in but they said they've 300 maximum participants already. Anyone amongst the participants should do well to bring us up to date. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2020
1daboi:
I mostly use indrive to take out of some areas whr i couldn't get bolt or uber request just to cover for fuel than blowing empty
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2020
Who's able to join the virtual meeting?, its telling me maximum of 300 participants have been reached.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2020
1daboi:
tried to log in but they said they've 300 maximum participants already. Anyone amongst the participants should do well to bring us up to date. Thanks

Chaiii all of Una wey dey d meeting talk well ooo.

CIAO

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jydonika: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2020
NA wa oo, cant enter meeting as well, they should have increased attendant capacity. why 300
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Blossomayo:

Sorry about your ordeal!

But have been fortunate to meet inDriver boss “ a Norwegian man and his partner Kenya” I got their request on Uber.

They started explaining points that I feel it’s only the best for riders and little benefit for drivers too.

The app could’ve been the best but Lagos traffic will kill their app soon. Because many drivers will leave the app dead just like Ogataxi, Ocar and Co.

I’ll pick Bolt trip of 1200 than that of inDriver 2k because Lagos state road is unpredictable especially, Ikorodu road and ojota to Berger by otedola’s bridge.

There plans is good but not the best in Lagos state wey full of tankers.

Below will make us more understand

And one driver will accept it. Even if you increase your offer the order will automatically switch to driver that want it.

God will never let me use them. I’m okay with my Bolt and Uber

NB: some people will bring Taxify 20% but as at Monday I’ve already done 14trips don’t asked me how grin so I’m on 12% which I’m benefiting from it and I feel almost 60% drivers that they (bolt) gave target of 20trips - 12% commission that work from Monday till today should be able to have 20trips by now 4 days
I completed my 20 trip this morning grin from now till Sunday 12%, not bad at all meanwhile uber told me to complete 10 trips and earn 360 naira extra grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
“There’s no plan to increase the fare anytime soon”. That’s the only thing that took me to the meeting.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
Asin 360, they said it with their chest oo, them no even shame

eyinola:
I completed my 30 trip this morning grin from now till Sunday 12%, not bad at all meanwhile uber told me to complete 10 trips and earn 360 naira extra grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
eyinola:
I completed my 30 trip this morning grin from now till Sunday 12%, not bad at all meanwhile uber told me to complete 10 trips and earn 360 naira extra grin grin

Enjoy it now and at the sametime keep money aside for rainy day ... things have really picked up for uber now ,drivers and partners are now smiling to the bank....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dckng16(m), Djdamian(m), Itsrm(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.