Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5107620 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) ... (5806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
bradpitt4040:

Nope ....no phone number was attached....

Next time, ask. The issue is that you already copied that post and you have decided to be posting it on the threads and every ads you see without even taking time to read the ads. The poster gave 2 options; DM or check his signature for his contact. I just checked and his number is there.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
davit:
I made sure the one that dragged it with me still regrets it prolly till today. No ask me Wetin I do to her o sad I don't take such nonsense.

Tell us abeg

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
pope191:

Let's not take this thing too far or get emotional, we r all in dis game. When you want to note your point, you use "Women", meaning they are aged enough to talk to you (rich or poor) and you over look, cos of their age. Here we r talking about young ladies with wack perception, they've taken drivers as lowlife and her ready to equate one with rag.

As much as I believe ladies r wonderful creatures with funny characters. A lady can go thro 3 emotional swings in 5 mins, 1st call; yell at d person on d other end of d call, 2nd call, smile and calm chat, 3rd call; cry over d phone grin But really u can't take respect away from the yoruba's, they can only change it for u, if you try to form television.

You too much prof & chief of O. lighters.
Dts why u can never have a problem with any lady.
As long as u keep carrying ladies your ratings can’t drop...
5star sure die

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
peeps4u:
You were really gentle this time. You mean you streamed Timaya song for her with your data?

Bros shey u dey wine me ni??!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
kanuisagoat:

Una no dey forget something grin. You know when you've not walked in peoples shoes, its easy to be a critic. Mehn, some riders are devil incarnates.

That said, the riders hold the aces and I still stand by that post. I treat most of them with the respect they deserve even though I'm doing much better than 99% of them.

The ones who show me they don't deserve my respect, I return the favour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nifton(m): 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
Men, brothers, I've been a fan and follower of this thread for close a year now and I must confess that I've benefited immensely from here.
I've also contacted a number of guys on this thread privately and they've helped me selflessly. I just want to beg you guys not to tow the line of tribalism cus it will be a recipe to killing the wonderful vibe that here exudes. I just have to sincerely beg una.
Thanks to everyone of you and I do appreciate you guys.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
deedee44:

Someone posted a car available and asked interested driver to call. You then replied asking if he has a car, then went further to ask him to call you. undecided undecided undecided undecided

The guy is not serious.. He wants the owner to call him sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:14am On Dec 18, 2020
pope191:

Let's not take this thing too far or get emotional, we r all in dis game. When you want to note your point, you use "Women", meaning they are aged enough to talk to you (rich or poor) and you over look, cos of their age. Here we r talking about young ladies with wack perception, they've taken drivers as lowlife and her ready to equate one with rag.

As much as I believe ladies r wonderful creatures with funny characters. A lady can go thro 3 emotional swings in 5 mins, 1st call; yell at d person on d other end of d call, 2nd call, smile and calm chat, 3rd call; cry over d phone grin But really u can't take respect away from the yoruba's, they can only change it for u, if you try to form television.

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY THIS

Okay let's discuss this rationally... undecided

I'M SO SORRY I OVERREACTED WITH MY INITIAL RESPONSE PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! cry

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 12:46am On Dec 18, 2020
Ello house pls am in need of a car on HP, i have downpayment... 08100894157
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RichardRandy: 1:01am On Dec 18, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

I have been sleeping alone before I married her so sleeping alone sometimes is no biggie.

Any cute looking slim dark/fair soft daddy's girl Igbo single medical doctor you know, please quote me with her contact

Maybe tis is a bit late Have u found any ?
And which tribe are u from
I have 1 for u.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 18, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 3:22am On Dec 18, 2020
davit:
I made sure the one that dragged it with me still regrets it prolly till today. No ask me Wetin I do to her o sad I don't take such nonsense.
Lol...share ur experience Baba, we wan learn grin but like seriously I've been thinking about the scenerio and what makes her to react that way, did she tell you to stop and u refuse or she give you a direction and u didn't follow it cos how on earth will u be dragging steering wheel with the driver when you are not out of your mind.... At least if your village people ask you to commit suicide, you die alone and don't drag innocent person with you. undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 3:32am On Dec 18, 2020
eyinola:
I say na me and she go get accident oooo, she said she doesn't care
Ah ah... wonderful, na God save u frm village people hand o, she might be there agent...lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:39am On Dec 18, 2020
nifton:
Men, brothers, I've been a fan and follower of this thread for close a year now and I must confess that I've benefited immensely from here.
I've also contacted a number of guys on this thread privately and they've helped me selflessly. I just want to beg you guys not to tow the line of tribalism cus it will be a recipe to killing the wonderful vibe that here exudes. I just have to sincerely beg una.
Thanks to everyone of you and I do appreciate you guys.

If you've been a fan of this thread for a year, you should know that like every other thing, it will pass. Most people are just here for the violence.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:34am On Dec 18, 2020
JeffreyJames:

Me too o
Give me your COD name make i add you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:45am On Dec 18, 2020
radautoworks:

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY THIS

Okay let's discuss this rationally... undecided

I'M SO SORRY I OVERREACTED WITH MY INITIAL RESPONSE PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! cry

grin grin grin grin

Forgiveness overruled grin 3 bottles of Goldberg will do the magic

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:55am On Dec 18, 2020
BAZ001:

You too much prof & chief of O. lighters.
Dts why u can never have a problem with any lady.
As long as u keep carrying ladies your ratings can’t drop...
5star sure die

Lol make una insult me small, I even bought food for a rider yesterday. Initially I was reluctant, but what can I do? Got a trip from her to Ologolo from Ogba on indriver and she paid 5k, on my way out, she ask if I can take her back to Ogba, with a stop at yaba? Why not, billed her 6.5k and ask her to call me when she's ready, while I do inter-island grin When we got to Yaba, I told her, I'll need to get some food at Whitehouse and she was like "I should get for her too". After getting mine, I have to play it over my head, if there's any sense in getting food for her atall? But inbtw, I felt that is just ego playing out, I don't see anything wrong in doing that, we never call tell. Run! Run!! Run!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2020
deedee44:

Someone posted a car available and asked interested driver to call. You then replied asking if he has a car, then went further to ask him to call you. undecided undecided undecided undecided

U self see am, I just dey laugh

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 6:58am On Dec 18, 2020
bradpitt4040:

Nope ....no phone number was attached....

U need glasses or a good interpreter
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:11am On Dec 18, 2020
Assuming two drivers are at the same place and a request comes in, does rating and activity score play any role in who gets the request?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:45am On Dec 18, 2020
kanuisagoat:
Assuming two drivers are at the same place and a request comes in, does rating and activity score play any role in who gets the request?
Yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 7:45am On Dec 18, 2020
Who amongst you did this ? angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:55am On Dec 18, 2020
1daboi:
Who amongst you did this ? angry

Na felicity001

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2020
Babadee1900:
Your car interior is clean. Nice one cool

shocked ok thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:03am On Dec 18, 2020
donfortune48:

I believe the story, but I don't believe the actor.

Why then believe the story?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:04am On Dec 18, 2020
eyinola:
hmmmmmmm, one girl was draging steering with me today on acme road, I just stop the car make she carry her wahala dey go..eyes hv seen
It's well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:09am On Dec 18, 2020
PuZZyNegro:
Blackbishop
Felicity0001

And their cohorts should tune down their tribalistic tendencies.

Yoruba women that will curse you for pricing their markets.

Hahaha.
Bro I'm only trying to address what is affecting me and my income as a person so how is that tribalism?

Ok henceforth I'll stop commenting or sharing my experience here.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 8:09am On Dec 18, 2020
RichardRandy:

Maybe tis is a bit late Have u found any ?
And which tribe are u from
I have 1 for u.

Bro, no let them roast us ooo for derailing the taxi thread. Hahaha.

I haven't and would be glad to receive the contact from you.

Sending you a pm

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:10am On Dec 18, 2020
Blackbishop:

Am not tribalistic bro I stand by Common Sense

Don't mind them...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:13am On Dec 18, 2020
pope191:

100%
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shygon2(m): 8:14am On Dec 18, 2020
9icetoo:

Drop your contact or send me a message. My contact is in my signature. Cheers.
hello sir , my contact is 08163046454
am new to nairaland I don't know how to search for ur number sir, kindly get back to me sir. Thanx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shygon2(m): 8:16am On Dec 18, 2020
I have been driving with uber for over 2 years now sir
hvac:
Have you been driving or a fresher

(1) (2) (3) ... (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) ... (5806) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ksmart027(m), izzou(m), Doris4ever(m), Barbiturate(m), dav1002(m), Omoapena(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.