Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4742632 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:43am On Jan 24, 2021
InfinityEstates:

So in your opinion, how long is too long to wait for a trip?

P.S: I once waited for a trip for more than 20mins after normal waiting time. When I finally able to reach rider on phone, the line she gave me was, "Oh sorry, I thought I cancelled".

Or the one that just cancelled abrubtly without even calling after I waited for 12mins?

After all those experiences, my MAX waiting time now is 10mins. After that, I'm gone. If I was the one that cancelled and your trip comes in again and it's during WINTER, and I'm not far, I'll go back, but if NOT I'll not take the ride. I don't mind losing that one.

It depend on the value of the trip.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 8:47am On Jan 24, 2021
Guys pls support your fellow Uber/bolt driver don't let this talent go to waste pls subscribe to my channel and turn on the bell thank
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBkE2OIef7k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2021
Felicity0001:

Him na one of Mr. Sunday Ighoho boys... FG don gibe order to shot on sight any of them... Bros better retreat now we the good people of agor palace resident want you alive.

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yeldey: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2021
pharod:
I'm having this reoccurring problem with my civic. Anytime I put on the AC, after a few minutes, the car will stop while in motion. If I switch off the AC, the car will continue moving without stopping. The alternator won't be charging the battery like it should. I've changed 3 alternators in the past 5months. I bought a new battery around June last year, I'm about to buy a new one again. I've changed the fuel pump. I've done basically everything the mechanic said I should do, but the problem still persists...

1. If I put on the AC, the car will stop after like 20 - 30mins
2. Something is killing the alternator and the subsequently, the battery.

Cc, GAZZUZZ, Radautoworks, blackbishop, dru23

I experienced something like this last, my battery runs down easily and had difficulty charging it by the alternator. Infact, I bought a new battery which I later regretted. The major culprit was a wrong connection of those wires around the alternator. My AC Technician made that mistake knowingly or unknowingly when I tried refilling the gas.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 11:45am On Jan 24, 2021
Crvrider:

So na me don be and co despite being the one when tell you to fill gas first to know if the compressor still works. Even radu say na backward approach I dey suggest. Is all right. Issokay.

No vex na becos u no be mechanic grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jideflash(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2021
I don't know wetin I do uber o. I just put on my app after 2weeks off, only to see this message. I didnt break any rule.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pharod(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Have a look at the harmonic balancer. Ignore the JB weld part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJuzkqJ-9SU

I'll ask the mechanic to take a look at it. I pray it's not issue sha.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pharod(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
Blackbishop:

Boss from this narration, I will explain some stuff, when you put on the AC your engine works harder to produce more power. Pulley system that is your compressor and alternator works harder.

So here is how it works your AC, if it is manual which is likely uses a magnetic process so when the process is sticky or lock up, your engine works harder and the serpentine belt that was suppose to run your vehicle works the other way round.

Solution - Get a rewire to run diagnosis on your car alternator when the AC is working, the voltage should be between 12 to 13 volts. Start from there.
Since you have change all other components I can also point to.
But you will likely change the compressor and some other stuff relating to it.

I'll do as you have said. Compressor, harmonic balancer and diagnosis. Got it..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
pharod:

I'll ask the mechanic to take a look at it. I pray it's not issue sha.

it's a cheap fix. That part is less than 10k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pharod(m): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
yeldey:

I experienced something like this last, my battery runs down easily and had difficulty charging it by the alternator. Infact, I bought a new battery which I later regretted. The major culprit was a wrong connection of those wires around the alternator. My AC Technician made that mistake knowingly or unknowingly when I tried refilling the gas.

At a point, I told them to open the dashboard and trace the whole wiring system because I'm tired of this stuff. Imagine driving from Lagos to Anambra for Christmas without AC and back.
I changed the alternator on the 24th, traveled on the 25th and on my way back on the 5th, the car stopped at Berger. Alternator and ba3 were both dead.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
pope191:

grin Ibarapa is a long trip oo, trust is not oven things grin
Trip nkwa! I dey with Sunday igboho for Una freedom
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
Felicity0001:

Him na one of Mr. Sunday Ighoho boys... FG don gibe order to shot on sight any of them... Bros better retreat now we the good people of agor palace resident want you alive.
You Sabi better person. Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
jideflash:
I don't know wetin I do uber o. I just put on my app after 2weeks off, only to see this message. I didnt break any rule.
Their app is shitty.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
Felicity0001:

Am I the only one who feels this bros always sing in psalms and thymes(mysteries)?

I noticed this too, he would never come out in a straight forward and understanding conversation to help anyone with inquiries.

And he even mostly doesn't respond to mention by people that needs help, he would only write in cryptic form when the problem is already sorted.

Weird!

I give it to blackbishop on this thread, he's a rare gem, always ready to give meaningful inputs.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
pharod:

At a point, I told them to open the dashboard and trace the whole wiring system because I'm tired of this stuff. Imagine driving from Lagos to Anambra for Christmas without AC and back.
I changed the alternator on the 24th, traveled on the 25th and on my way back on the 5th, the car stopped at Berger. Alternator and ba3 were both dead.
This ur problem b like village people ooh...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
lagusboyyy:
I noticed this too, he would never come out in a straight forward and understanding conversation to help anyone with inquiries.

And he even mostly doesn't respond to mention by people that needs help, he would only write in cryptic form when the problem is already sorted.

Weird!

I give it to blackbishop on this thread, he's a rare gem, always ready to give meaningful inputs.

So what do you think we do for blackbishop?

Shall we?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
shollywendy1:

Trip nkwa! I dey with Sunday igboho for Una freedom

CP Ngozi is calling u...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
lagusboyyy:

Weird!

GAZZUZZ started like that too. Check his posts from 2014/2015.
Don't forget he has a special thread for car queries and his presence here is more likely a freebie.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
pope191:

CP Ngozi is calling u...
Oyo nor be Lagos ooo. Igboho osa.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carternkem(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Npala:
Guys. I am looking for a driver for either rental or hire purchase option. 2007 Toyota Corolla available. Purchased tokunbo december 2020. Haven't been used on ehailing. Driver must reside within Festac , Ago Palace way or isolo.Please indicate your nairaland moniker in the text. I want a driver from here. Thanks.

I'm interested, how do I contact you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
Crvrider:

Reading your post now just made me laugh despite having a bad morning. See me see Canaan land trip, 7min PU, car no gree start. Any time fuel enter reserve and car is parked over night fuel pump gives issues. What to do now!
don't enter reserve grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
Crvrider:

So na me don be and co despite being the one when tell you to fill gas first to know if the compressor still works. Even radu say na backward approach I dey suggest. Is all right. Issokay.

Jelosi jelosi. grin

No vex sir

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Rider expected me to carry those metals on our way to a destination. . Drivers dey suffer sha. I'm sure it won't cost him less than 10k to carry those. We had to end the trip there. Ended 1k.bolt gave him 200. Imagine if I had been foolish to carry those metals too. May be he will be adding just 200 naira as we were close to Adeniji that he was heading. His 1 star dropped my rating buh I'm not moved.
Im sure some drivers will still carry them especially if they re not the car owners.

I'm not sure I will be giving out cars on rentals!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kemade14: 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Itunumine:
Job Vacancies!!!

Make 10k -30k with your mobile phone monthly with social media marketing.

Whatsapp : 09063604994
Scammer, you are making it and you are owing people to the tune of 5million.

Chat him up at your peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Can someone tell me the short version of this Sunday Ighoho thing? The name keeps popping up everywhere on my timelines but I don't know what for... I'm asking because you guys know everything.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
radautoworks:
Can someone tell me the short version of this Sunday Ighoho thing? The name keeps popping up everywhere on my timelines but I don't know what for... I'm asking because you guys know everything.

His fighting for Yoruba people. His saying, enough is enough. Enough of the kidnapping, killing and all sort of atrocities committed by some set of people. As it is now, the guy want all Fulani in OYO state to Vacant. I come in peace oh.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
radautoworks:
The reason the guy is making headlines is simply because since this farmers'-herders' crisis started no ONE has ever got the guts to challenge even a fulani newborn baby let alone giving selfless order. The guy has got real iron balls and I like him for that.

I'm really interested in the movie because what ever action the FG takes its capable of creating serious crisis not only in the SW but in other regions across the country. I just hope wisdom is applied.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seunoj: 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
radautoworks:

And u r from Ibadan. U r the one to tells us more than we read on social media.
A friend told me he is one of the great warriors that fought for modakeke against Ife.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
seunoj:

A friend told me he is one of the great warriors that fought for modakeke against Ife.

So he's not from Oyo state?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
izzou:

So he's not from Oyo state?

He's from oyo state

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
northbird:

He's from oyo state

seunoj:

Na the bolded confuse me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Felicity0001:

The reason the guy is making headlines is simply because since this farmers'-herders' crisis started no ONE has ever got the guts to challenge even a fulani newborn baby let alone giving selfless order. The guy has got real iron balls and I like him for that.

I'm really interested in the movie because what ever action the FG takes its capable of creating serious crisis not only in the SW but in other regions across the country. I just hope wisdom is applied.
Funny enough, FG down to the state level don't have what it takes in terms of weapons, machineries, etc to arrest him. Except buhari come down to oyo to arrest him himself which is very impossible
They can only make noise from their offices, or internet but none of their solders can dare near him.
The NPF as well as the Army know who he is.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.