Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743236 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seunoj: 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
radautoworks:

Sir, I'm sorry. grin

so why is he trending now??
He has been able to soro soke concerning the herdsman crisis bedeviling the south west.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wave1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
Dude, where are you from? Akarabata base

peeps4u:

He was resident in Modakeke before. The guy is bold such that they could only give him 8 round barrel gun and not AK 47 and the likes. They feared he would become uncontrollable and could get carried away firing into the midst of Ife and got killed or captured.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
shollywendy1:

As an activist, do you think it's security wise to keep his family here in the country? No.
Not even in Nigeria.
Keeping his family here in naija might be his weak point to conquer him.

This question is not a Yes/No answer for me, we blacks in general have a long way to go, the change will seek for seem like divine intervention. If he have the resource to support his wards outside the country, why should I object that? But on the second thought, how did he make the money? Anybody can flip and use the word activist, but I think that is a weak emotion in order to buy into the heart of the people. Hypocritically I can start calling names from Asari, Ayiri, Tompolo, Charly Boy, Deji, Dino, and Co... We all saw what they metamorphose into. USA just did their election, I don't think anyone of them have their child/children outside the country on the ground of security. Everyone failed us in this country, that's why the end sars protest wasn't define and end up as effort in futile.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 1:39am On Jan 25, 2021
radautoworks:
don't enter reserve grin

Simple!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 1:47am On Jan 25, 2021
pope191:

Boss they will arrest live, the issue is just a dicey one and need to act with caution.

Last last they will label him a terrorist, more like giving a dog a bad name so it's head can be chopped off. Nigerian gov. is a big joke. Wait for Lai Muhammed.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 1:56am On Jan 25, 2021
Slickleo:

Abeg any Fulani driver here?

I saw one today on my way back from ikorodu. The guy no get joy. You need to see the way e squeeze five cow inside moto. I wonder who ordered!?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:00am On Jan 25, 2021
samobaba4u:

Avoid the bolded now

Will do. Better still will have to change pump again. All this chinko pumps no go kill man.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sammyclarinet(m): 5:31am On Jan 25, 2021
Please I need Hire Purchase for a Corolla between 2005 and 2007.In case you're able to help with someone who has a car for this purpose or a link to obtain one,please help reach out through whatsapp on 07031041231 or email to samkrisnet@gmail.com....I live around Ilupeju,Lagos.Thanks and have a pleasant day ahead.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 7:09am On Jan 25, 2021
Pilots, pls help me with a phone to hustle for 1 week, I've been jobless since yesterday due to what happened to me on Saturday, pls if you have a phone you can spare for me to work for a week, I will really appreciate.

You can check my previous thread to know what happened to me and you can reach me on 0.8.0 8 8 2 3 6 0 1 0 if you want to help me with a phone.

I just need to get back to work ASAP.

Izzou
Felicity
Pop191
Angryigboman
Samobaba4u
Radautoworks
Shollywendy
Peeps4u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2021
Crvrider:

I saw one today on my way back from ikorodu. The guy no get joy. You need to see the way e squeeze five cow inside moto. I wonder who ordered!?
He must be coordinator or HR of hoodlums drivers grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:09am On Jan 25, 2021
Olayetan:
Pilots, pls help me with a phone to hustle for 1 week, I've been jobless since yesterday due to what happened to me on Saturday, pls if you have a phone you can spare for me to work for a week, I will really appreciate.

You can check my previous thread to know what happened to me and you can reach me on 0.8.0 8 8 2 3 6 0 1 0 if you want to help me with a phone.

Izzou
Felicity
Pop191
Angryigboman
Samobaba4u
Radautoworks
Shollywendy
Peeps4u

Wish I have any to spare at this moment
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2021
Is Naija now that organised? How many people did registration with their permanent home addresses? I still dey wait how this will work.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princetom1(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2021
Something Uber drivers should not miss out on.

https://www.nairaland.com/6381930/honda-civic-2006-sale#98424150
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
Olayetan:

Izzou
Felicity
Pop191
Angryigboman
Samobaba4u
Radautoworks
Shollywendy
Peeps4u
sorry, just gave away all the ones I sent back..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Felicity0001:
Wish .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Olayetan:

Izzou
Felicity
Pop191
Angryigboman
Samobaba4u
Radautoworks
Shollywendy
Peeps4u
I have just one phone ooh and that's what i use. I really wish I could help.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
jideflash:
I don't know wetin I do uber o. I just put on my app after 2weeks off, only to see this message. I didnt break any rule.

Uber wey dey mad, they block drivers for no reason. Sometimes because of network and phone issues...totalling unrelated to rating, activity or complains from riders

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
I have original NAVIFORCE stainless wristwatch going for 15k
Watch is so attractive and lovely, bought it from AliExpress.

I have unlocked 4G modem, works for every Network but I used Ntel SIM for it, that is going for 10k

I have copy apple earpod with good sound and bass, going for 5k

I have copy apple wrist watch that works with all phones, going for 8k.

You can reach me on Whatsapp Tru 0.8.0 8 8 2 3 6 0 1 0.

I'm selling this items so I can afford to o get a small phone and resume back to work.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
I hail o my great people... Pls how much can someone make with 3k fuel in this winter period...jst asking out of curiosity
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bammzzie:
I hail o my great people... Pls how much can someone make with 3k fuel in this winter period...jst asking out of curiosity

Try it and give us feedback.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bammzzie:

On normal winter days you can make like 35 - 40K, but on abnormal winter days, you should be able to make at least 28K... grin grin

Meanwhile this rating matter... How my rating would drop from 4.90 this morning to 4.78 is still a mystery to me. And you guys would say it's not because I cancelled (I cancelled one trip today without waiting), but rider's rating.

But I didn't have any bad ride na? (Or so I thought) undecided undecided undecided

Anyways, we move...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bammzzie:

Winter or no winter, you use the same fuel to make the same amount of money. The only difference is that it takes more time when there's winter compared to the good days.

With a corolla, you should not make less than 12k with 3k fuel, all things being equal.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
InfinityEstates:

On normal winter days you can make like 35 - 40K, but on abnormal winter days, you should be able to make at least 28K... grin grin

Meanwhile this rating matter... How my rating would drop from 4.90 this morning to 4.78 is still a mystery to me. And you guys would say it's not because I cancelled (I cancelled one trip today without waiting), but rider's rating.

But I didn't have any bad ride na? (Or so I thought) undecided undecided undecided

Anyways, we move...

One rider most likely gave you one star and another 4 stars or three riders gave you three stars. There are many combinations of ratings that can drop your rating to 4.78 from 4.90 in just a few hours

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
This rating get as e be jàre. I notice my morale dey go too low when my rating drops. Anyone in same shoe with me?

Na so I drop from 4.83 to 4.75 yesterday. I just went offline straight for close to 4 hrs. De manage crumbs on Indriver.

Imagine as requests low and ur rating too dey drop. So, frustrating!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
kanuisagoat:

One rider most likely gave you one star and another 4 stars or three riders gave you three stars. There are many combinations of ratings that can drop your rating to 4.78 from 4.98 in just a few hours

Hmmm... Na dem sabi sha. Like I've been saying, BOLT needs to do proper orientation for riders because unknown to them, it affects drivers earnings.

If a ride was smooth, driver didn't put you harm's way, you felt safe all through the ride, you were comfortable, no foul smell or odour, AC didn't blow hot air, I see no reason why you should rate a driver below 5stars. Except for riders who are looking for a limousine-like or a rangerover-like ride for a Corolla price.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
davit:
This rating get as e be jàre. I notice my morale dey go too low when my rating drops. Anyone in same shoe with me?

Na so I drop from 4.83 to 4.75 yesterday. I just went offline straight for close to 4 hrs. De manage crumbs on Indriver.

Imagine as requests low and ur rating too dey drop. So, frustrating!

True o. Anytime I'm below 4.9, I'm just not comfortable...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Olayetan:
I have original NAVIFORCE stainless wristwatch going for 15k
Watch is so attractive and lovely, bought it from AliExpress.

I have unlocked 4G modem, works for every Network but I used Ntel SIM for it, that is going for 10k

I have copy apple earpod with good sound and bass, going for 5k

I have copy apple wrist watch that works with all phones, going for 8k.

You can reach me on Whatsapp Tru 0.8.0 8 8 2 3 6 0 1 0.

I'm selling this items so I can afford to o get a small phone and resume back to work.

Instead of selling your valuables because of minor need at the moment do you mind using them as a collateral to get a phone then get them back when you finish paying? I can help you talk to a friend who can assist.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
tojahh:

Try it and give us feedback.
I make lyk 13.5k or more with 3k fuel in diz winter period, I'm using corolla 05, so I want to compare and contrast if nothing is wrong with my car...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Winter or no winter, you use the same fuel to make the same amount of money. The only difference is that it takes more time when there's winter compared to the good days.

With a corolla, you should not make less than 12k with 3k fuel, all things being equal.
Tanx bro...I'm making thereabouts too smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
Olayetan:

Izzou
Felicity
Pop191
Angryigboman
Samobaba4u
Radautoworks
Shollywendy
Peeps4u

Sorry Bro. I don't have any

(1) (2) (3) ... (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: donbrowser(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.