Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743125 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
shollywendy1:

Funny enough, FG down to the state level don't have what it takes in terms of weapons, machineries, etc to arrest him. Except buhari come down to oyo to arrest him himself which is very impossible
They can only make noise from their offices, or internet but none of their solders can dare near him.
The NPF as well as the Army know who he is.

Boss they will arrest live, the issue is just a dicey one and need to act with caution.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
The name zoo nation(Nigeria) is getting clearer now.
Touch not my herdsmen, do my northerners no harm while the rest of the tribes are been terrorised, abducts, rape, killed without justice.
Protesters were killed in lekki, buhari never mentioned something like that since then.
Lots of people have been kidnapped, killed, raped in every part of the country, the useless man showed no concern.
But herdsmen were chased out, in less than 24hrs, he ordered for the arrest of the troop leader. Nonsense
Sorry for derailing

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
pope191:

Boss they will arrest live, the issue is just a dicey one and need to act with caution.
But not Sunday igboho. They dear not

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
shollywendy1:

The only reason he won't be touched is because of how sensitive this matter is. It could lead to serious breakdown of law and order if handled wrongly

But bro, don't mess with the government oh. If they want that guy dead now now, it will happen

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
izzou:

The only reason he won't be touched is because of how sensitive this matter is. It could lead to serious breakdown of law and order if handled wrongly

But bro, don't mess with the government oh. If they want that guy dead now now, it will happen

I understand you perfectly, but hmmmmm. Izzou, this guy is irunmole osha
Have been hearing about him since my primary school days. Let's wait and see how the movie goes
Only God knows where he got his spiritual power from

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
shollywendy1:

I understand you perfectly, but hmmmmm. Izzou, this guy is irunmole osha
Have been hearing about him since my primary school days. Let's wait and see how the movie goes

Irunmole for Government?

If the NA mean am, we won't hear of him forever

I just hope the issue is handled carefully. I no want another unrest

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
izzou:

Irunmole for Government?

If the NA mean am, we won't hear of him forever

I just hope the issue is handled carefully. I no want another unrest

There is no politician worth its salt in Oyo state and it's environs, who has not patronized the services of igboho.

He's not a cattle rustle, infact, if it's cash, guy is loaded.

Arresting him means tearing up the surface of an already festered wound.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
seunoj:

And u r from Ibadan. U r the one to tells us more than we read on social media.
A friend told me he is one of the great warriors that fought for modakeke against Ife.

Sir, I'm sorry. grin

so why is he trending now??

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
peacefulhome:

His fighting for Yoruba people. His saying, enough is enough. Enough of the kidnapping, killing and all sort of atrocities committed by some set of people. As it is now, the guy want all Fulani in OYO state to Vacant. I come in peace oh.
THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Felicity0001:

The reason the guy is making headlines is simply because since this farmers'-herders' crisis started no ONE has ever got the guts to challenge even a fulani newborn baby let alone giving selfless order. The guy has got real iron balls and I like him for that.

I'm really interested in the movie because what ever action the FG takes its capable of creating serious crisis not only in the SW but in other regions across the country. I just hope wisdom is applied.
THANK YOU
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
seunoj:

And u r from Ibadan. U r the one to tells us more than we read on social media.
A friend told me he is one of the great warriors that fought for modakeke against Ife.
Yes, he left Modakeke for ibadan after the crisis. He could have been killed in Modakeke when he started making himself godfather and was collecting fees and all kinda extortions from people before anyone could hold a party. He ran for his dear life when okada were about to kill him. His friend, called Double, who was a NURTW chairman in Modakeke that time and was in support of Igboho extortion, was eventually killed by the town vigilante.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
shollywendy1:

They won't for some reasons, but like Izzou says, if they want him out they will. Remember the Benue guy, how they finish is case.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
shollywendy1:

Funny enough, FG down to the state level don't have what it takes in terms of weapons, machineries, etc to arrest him. Except buhari come down to oyo to arrest him himself which is very impossible
They can only make noise from their offices, or internet but none of their solders can dare near him.
The NPF as well as the Army know who he is.

Which of the Buhari?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
northbird:

There is no politician worth its salt in Oyo state and it's environs, who has not patronized the services of igboho.

He's not a cattle rustle, infact, if it's cash, guy is loaded.

Arresting him means tearing up the surface of an already festered wound.
I decided to stop there so that we won't detail the thread the more
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
izzou:

Na the bolded confuse me

He was resident in Modakeke before. The guy is bold such that they could only give him 8 round barrel gun and not AK 47 and the likes. They feared he would become uncontrollable and could get carried away firing into the midst of Ife and got killed or captured.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Felicity0001:

Which of the Buhari?
Lol. Bubu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
pope191:

They won't for some reasons, but like Izzou sas, if they want him out they will. Remember the Benue guy, how they finish is case.

There's no correlation. The benue guy was an unrepentant catlle rustler, kidnapper n all manner of things, he even killed n ambushed soldiers. he had it coming...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
northbird:

There's no correlation. The benue guy was an unrepentant catlle rustler, kidnapper n all manner of things, he even killed n ambushed soldiers. he had it coming...

So you think Sunday is coming to equity with clean hands? Check his antecedent very well.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
pope191:

So you think Sunday is coming to equity with clean hands? Check his antecedent very well.

I understand, but Gana was terrorizing his own people, kidnapping people, stealing cows, causing unrest in benue. Cmn.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seunoj: 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
radautoworks:

Sir, I'm sorry. grin

so why is he trending now??
Lol
This is not acceptable. Talk to the locals there and update us o.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
northbird:

I understand, but Gana was terrorizing his own people, kidnapping people, stealing cows, causing unrest in benue. Cmn.

No disputing, I've just learn to see all of them as one and the same, this same Sunday doesn't have any of his children in this country. I don't trust our freedom fighters.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
pope191:

No disputing, I've just learn to see all of them as one and the same, this same Sunday doesn't have any of his children in this country. I don't trust our freedom fighters.
As an activist, do you think it's security wise to keep his family here in the country? No.
Not even in Nigeria.
Keeping his family here in naija might be his weak point to conquer him.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
shollywendy1:

Trip nkwa! I dey with Sunday igboho for Una freedom

Abeg any Fulani driver here?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Felicity0001:

This ur problem b like village people ooh...

Pope needs to visit dat car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Slickleo:

Abeg any Fulani driver here?
Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
Brand new Soundcore Motion plus
Available for immediate pick up
Escrow is allowed
Nationwide delivery available
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
Any which way me I dey enter IB tomorrow I won go arrest that bros... cool after arresting him I'll hand him over to efcc then collect money buy Honda civic 05 for the hustle.

No time abeg.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AkpAkp1: 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
How to know riders rating?Rider expected me to carry those metals on our way to a destination. . Drivers dey suffer sha. I'm sure it won't cost him less than 10k to carry those. We had to end the trip there. Ended 1k.bolt gave him 200. Imagine if I had been foolish to carry those metals too. May be he will be adding just 200 naira as we were close to Adeniji that he was heading. His 1 star dropped my rating buh I'm not moved.
Im sure some drivers will still carry them especially if they re not the car owners.

I'm not sure I will be giving out cars on rentals! [/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Crvrider:

Reading your post now just made me laugh despite having a bad morning. See me see Canaan land trip, 7min PU, car no gree start. Any time fuel enter reserve and car is parked over night fuel pump gives issues. What to do now!
Avoid the bolded now

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
Finally...una carry the matter enter here. embarassed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gogettaz: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
You just tickle my taste bud. Any day I pass Sunmola street, am going home with that sits because it's gonna be noodles night.

OJURONGBE1:

Dropped her, comot go Suya spot for Sunmola street, buy 500 naira Suya wey i take soak garri that evening grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.