Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4740179 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2021
Sakamanjeh99:
Pls.... I nid contact of spare prt seller... (hub ń absorber) .... Corolla 06... Pls anybdy wit good price
raining season with its wahala
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 9:37am On Jun 24, 2021
bolutic:
Pls my ogas in the house kindly help me pls the kia rio 2010 I buy is company use the papers is due because they park it down for 5 years now to do renew the will be company name will bold or uber accept it or should I take new plate number

Baba, did they tell you a good reason why the car was parked for 5yrs Just curious.

I hope you enjoy the car sha.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Star2020: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2021
Are you a driver and you live around these houses �️
AJAH
BERGER
LEKKI
MAGODOO
IKEJA
ISHERI
SURULARA
Please contact Mr FEMI on +234 818 215 6929 or WhatsApp rideonnigerian on +234 809 334 1100 for a driving job
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2021
Star2020:
Are you a driver and you live around these houses �️
AJAH
BERGER
LEKKI
MAGODOO
IKEJA
ISHERI
SURULARA
Please contact Mr FEMI on +234 818 215 6929 or WhatsApp rideonnigerian on +234 809 334 1100 for a driving job

Abeg whatup with this mr Femi. What the deal like wey people no dey rush am and anybody get idear about this guys KIRBY NIGERIA at lekki? Always dey hear thier advert for radio to apply if you have a car and valid lisence. Just dey fear say na all those sales on comision job and idea anybody base on both mentioned?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chuwaa2: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2021
An unrelated question please. Is it true that I need to change the hubs of corolla 2010 before I can use rim16.
When I changed for camry from 15 to 16, I didn't change any hub.
The rim guy said the corolla rims are smaller. I think he just wants me to take the 15
I want to buy alloy rims 16,black design preferably.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 10:33am On Jun 24, 2021
emmancecute:
bro, if na biggy your money reach, buy am without blinking. Just know the pros and cons of the car. Corolla sef get im own wahala, I used big daddy for 9 months on ehailing and no major issue. The issue with the car is engine shorts oil and you might need to top up oil with 1 ltr weekly. For your information, the 03/04 is more rugged for the hustle than the 05/06 cos of the 10pin gearbox as against the sensitive 13pin in the latter. Corolla sef na thief magnet, and e dey spoil too.

Stop spreading fake news. Ah Ah!! 1 liter every week. You used a lemon not big daddy.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2021
confusedworld17:

Stop spreading fake news. Ah Ah!! 1 liter every week. You used a lemon not big daddy.
He's right, the oil shortening worsens as car ages. Mine is 1ltr every 500miles now especially if I travel with it and rev high.
It used to be 1ltr/1000 miles before

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2021
Man, am doubting your sincerity on the issue at hand. I privately reached out to you based on your instruction that you will share your strategy; only for you to start asking about my name, marital status, my brand of car, owner or rental, my dashboard etc.
So without all these, you can't share anything despite I asked in private?
Someone asked you on Nairaland the type of car you drive but till now you ignore the question!!!
Another red flag is; your mail via which you replied was marked anonymous.

CheerfulGiver:
I've done over 5000 trips combined on uber and bolt. You know nothing about me or what I can do.

Quit with the stupid smileys, btw.

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 10:52am On Jun 24, 2021
deedee44:

He's right, the oil shortening worsens as car ages. Mine is 1ltr every 500miles now especially if I travel with it and rev high.
It used to be 1ltr/1000 miles before

This is my third year of using 06 biggy, I don’t top even a drop of oil before every change of oil.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2021
omorkelly:
Man, am doubting your sincerity on the issue at hand. I privately reached out to you based on your instruction that you will share your strategy; only for you to start asking about my name, marital status, my brand of car, owner or rental, my dashboard etc.
So without all these, you can't share anything despite I asked in private?
Someone asked you on Nairaland the type of car you drive but till now you ignore the question!!!
Another red flag is; your mail via which you replied was marked anonymous.

If you like, doubt my sincerity, if you like don't doubt it. I really don't care. I can't help everyone. The other people that replied my mail answering everything I asked don't have 10 heads. Only the sick go to a physician.

If you don't like my methods, Waka pass. I'm not apologetic and I won't change it.

I have never asked for anyone's name. They are all here watching you lie about that one.

Without that info, I can't put myself in your shoes to know where you need help. If you don't like it, Waka pass. It won't affect my income this week.

Everyone knows I drive a matrix, and it's in my previous posts. If you didn't see it, none of my business. If that's a red flag to you for not seeing it, choke on it.

If the anonymous on my email is a red flag to you, pls make that red flag 15. It's what it is. I'm not changing it for anything or anybody. You saw the anonymous on here before you mailed me. I post that email all the time.

This is my current earnings this week. Choke on it, if you doubt it as well. I really no send.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2021
Thanks a bunch. You can keep your strategy, afterall my life does not depends on it.
God bless us all
CheerfulGiver:
If you like, doubt my sincerity, if you like don't doubt it. I really don't care. I can't help everyone. The other people that replied my mail answering everything I asked don't have 10 heads. Only the sick go to a physician.

If you don't like my methods, Waka pass. I'm not apologetic and I won't change it.

I have never asked for anyone's name. They are all here watching you lie about that one.

Without that info, I can't put myself in your shoes to know where you need help. If you don't like it, Waka pass. It won't affect my income this week.

Everyone knows I drive a matrix, and it's in my previous posts. If you didn't see it, none of my business. If that's a red flag to you for not seeing it, choke on it.

If the anonymous on my email is a red flag to you, pls make that red flag 15. It's what it is. I'm not changing it for anything or anybody. You saw the anonymous on here before you mailed me. I post that email all the time.

This is my current earnings this week. Choke on it, if you doubt it as well. I really no send.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2021
Where did I ask your name? Who cares?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:12am On Jun 24, 2021
omorkelly:
Thanks a bunch. You can keep your strategy, afterall my life does not depends on it.
God bless us all
Then why did you ask for it? Rubbish and ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 11:13am On Jun 24, 2021
CheerfulGiver:

O boy, fi ara buruku bale.
No one forced you to give motivations.

No that you have been contacted because of what you posted, yet still rude to same ones.

So what is your real motive?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2021
tunlapapa:

O boy, fi ara buruku bale.
No one forced you to give motivations.

No that you have been contacted because of what you posted, yet still rude to same ones.

So what is your real motive?
Where was I being rude in the email I sent to him and 25 others?

Bro, I said anyone who is struggling to make 100k weekly should contact me. If you're looking for further motive go get a magnifying glass and look for it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2021
mrjaydee:

Felicity we are waiting for this gist. But, please make it brief pls

I believe I did my best even if there's no brief gistgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2021
Yes sorry the name wasn'tthere..... my bad and i take that back.
I asked cos it could be beneficial to me.
I won't be doing e-hailing for the rest of my life....... so again; my life doesn't depend on driving, let alone your strategy.
I wish you peace.
CheerfulGiver:
Then why did you ask for it? Rubbish and ingredients.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:20am On Jun 24, 2021
frubben:
https:///CqvpeTj0w7bCXliOfBJ7sE

Oya ooo I don open the WhatsApp group. Let share real time update, to avoid lasma, strong hold , vio, help each other grown , share strategy together . I hail who Na bossess. @felicity @bazoo @kanuisagoat @deedee @emmacecute @mrjaydee @lagosboy @confuseworld17 @pearl1910 @generalzodd @Romeo3 @chuwaa2 @gentlelife50 @mukah1234 @IFSHR @Olayetan @donforturn

https:///CqvpeTj0w7bCXliOfBJ7sE

Why e b say na my name una dey always call first una no c Pope, deedee, kanuisagoat, dru or even peep4u or even self chucsmore, shollywendy or davit or BAZ001 na me wey2be small pikin 16yrs old... Abeg o put me down I no wear boxers o.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OKB35(m): 11:21am On Jun 24, 2021
Just want to know if this Ehailing is profitable in lbadan as it is in Lagos. The thread for Ibadan Uber/Bolt Driver is a dead thread no update or post.

The Drivers here in Ibadan are always at loggerhead with Bolt management. I have been following their activities on Twitter for a long time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolutic(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2021
The car was park because the company fold up I have traveled with it to ijebu ife after ijebu ode from lagos no issue
the car is company use working perfectly air chilling
Oluwabengz:

Baba, did they tell you a good reason why the car was parked for 5yrs Just curious.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2021
deedee44:

Why?

Jee weez, uhm, maybe because its wrong
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2021
Please take note.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2021
omorkelly:
Yes sorry the name wasn'tthere..... my bad and i take that back.
I asked cos it could be beneficial to me.
I won't be doing e-hailing for the rest of my life....... so again; my life doesn't depend on driving, let alone your strategy.
I wish you peace.
But your life depends on it now. Who you dey proud for? If it didn't depend on strategy, you wouldn't have asked for it in the first place. Always be guided. Na pride go kill you.

Dey form rubbish. Your mouth like your life doesn't depend on driving, so why don't you carry your riders for free?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2021
Oluwabengz:

Sometimes there no fault, we have several vehicles parked like that in good condition for years just because they bought new ones.

It's just the waste mentality of companies in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2021
Thanks and this is my last response to you.
God bless us all.
CheerfulGiver:
But your life depends on it now. Who you dey proud for? If it didn't depend on strategy, you wouldn't have asked for it in the first place. Always be guided. Na pride go kill you.

Dey form rubbish. Your mouth like your life doesn't depend on driving, so why don't you carry your riders for free?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2021
Springboot:

4.2m! Wow. I gave mine out for 3m to the husband of one of our staff. Although I got it for 1.8 from a friend traveling out, he used it for only 2 weeks with comprehensive insurance, brand new tyres.

Bro you don't need to rob it on the face of your colleague like you did her a favour, brand new tires and comprehensive inssurance doent make a car fit for the job or a good buy. A car you bought for 1.8m and you are selling it for 3m on a HP terms and condition is more than a enough profit so be grateful and throw away that mentality of a master like you're their God.

3m is even too much self. How much was hp when Corolla was sold for 1.6-1.8m? Registration and insurance nonexclusive yet people still gave it out for 2.5m 2.8m, 3m at most. So you're is even on the high side.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 11:59am On Jun 24, 2021
I had same experience, from marina to ebutemeta. Eko holdup for like 2 hours when I ended trip is saw "ride in review" rider paid 3k but I know it was more because it was on 1.7 surge plus the hours in traffic
Felicity0001:

Ok, took this rider from VI to Shomolu after Unilag... Trip staryed at about 6:15pm or thereabouts, GMap took me through some inner streets in Marina believing to cut off some traffic because the traffic was mad. Came out on 3md the exit b4 clinical rd then went tru clinical rd to come out at Herbert McC Rd,...

Did some danfo driving... Tje traffic was mad and finished trip even b4 ETA in 90min instead of 180min. Ended trip and was robbing my head to relax, as I raised my head to see how much the fare was I was surprise to see that price was automatically under review... Wow!

I was like, who asked for price review? Rider too was surprised as me. I asked her what the estimate was she said 2800-3500.

So whats gonna happen because it can take bolt 24hrs to return a price review.

Rider offered to trx 5k saying in case its returns more than I should contact her for additional pay and I told her ok and in case iys returns less she should contact me for a refund.

Yesterday morning Bolt returned the review with N1900. I was like really?!!

Anyways, since rider already trx 5k to me I know if I context further they still not change it or rather increase it to 2.3k at most and that will further increase their commission as well and affect my current balance so I just accepted like that.

Went back to check for riders info thia morning but couldn't get her contact so i contacted bolt for her number.

The rest na history

So i was now wondering, how would Bolt just carryout a price review automatically just like that even when there was no lost in GPS all through the ride or was it because I finished rhe ride b4 the ETA? Or due to the routes I took?

This new Bolt app enh!! e no go kill person o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
omorkelly:
God bless us all.

That Boy is here to seek Cheap Attention. And he is really getting from this thread. grin Just ignore his juvenile delinquencies, he will soon pipe low. Na time go tell.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
ford101:
so please tell me, between Toyota Camry big daddy and Toyota Corolla which is better for uber and Bolt.thanks

Both are good but the corolla comes first while the other comes later.

Getting a first grade tok is also another factor.

From personal experience the biggy is prone to faults than the Corolla though its parts are cheaper to buy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mukah1234:

Thanks. Sent Gazzuzz a pm yesterday but I’m yet to get a response from him. I will seriously consider this

Chat him up on WhatsApp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
omorkelly:
God bless us all.
your biz

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ayoomo9(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.