Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4766121 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Springboot:

How did I rob it on the face of my colleague? Can you read my comment again? Before she introduced the husband to me, he had been home searching for HP and didn't see anything less than 3.5 and 4m. He was very happy when I gave him at 3m. And did you just say brand new tyrea don't make a car? Please check the cost of 4 new tyres and get back to me.

Edit. So you say a profit of 1m or even less is too much for a 24 months HP. I have nothing to say to you.
bros leave felicity. Him dey Mis Yan sometimes

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
FuckEveryday:
People still do this in 2021 with fuel at 160

Let's say LASTMA hold this man now and see all these things in his car, how much do u think they'll make him part with.

Btw, some witches will still rate him 1* tho

He will give them one bottle of groundnut grin

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
hopefullight:
Please can this Honda civic 2008 do über business profitably?

With 4k euros(2.4m naira) it can be shipped to naija from Germany for uber business.

Or Tokunbo corolla buy in Nigeria is a better choice?

Thanks everyone.
https://m.mobile.de/auto-inserat/honda-civic-1-3i-dsi-hybrid-automatik-speyer/317098840.html?searchId=de63fb8a-6018-8a76-c942-d7730a8adabd&type=ad

If u have 2.4m, just go and buy Corolla in car stand at ones.
Except this is ur choice, u can get 2cars for that amount and make more money.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bazz001, I still dey wait for ur story o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
Pearl1910:

He will give them one bottle of groundnut grin
okay, you made me laugh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
XGhost:

I really don't know how it is the way it's, but, it is the way is and most importantly to me, I trust my source and I didn't have any issues whatsoever while using em... Maybe luck

As for your price, hmmmm, I take your advice, let's not talk about it.

I said that because we can't keep up with demand. Keeps selling out in a week or so of reach shipment. Na ban I chop wey I no answer since lol.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
emmancecute:
This isn't fake news. My 04 bigdaddy was bought toks. If yours isn't shorting oil then mayb you're lucky or the issue as been corrected before you bought it. The 2az-fe engine is notorious for that, its also same engine that is in i4 muscle (2007-2009). If you use the car for ehailing full time, you might have to top up with 1ltr of oil weekly. I say it without mincing words.

Make una stop this naah
You mean Toyota made mistake to make some Engines to be shorting oil ?
Use normal oil una no go hear.
Keep using synthetic and be topping oil every week
You allow dt YouTube man to be confusing us here.
Don’t generalize Baba, not all Toyota’s in dt category dey short oil

Unknown gunmen dey watch , let me run to net 100k dis week

[img]https://media./images/78a61344f00a4344a002150a6961696c/tenor.gif[/img]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Josephase:
I had same experience, from marina to ebutemeta. Eko holdup for like 2 hours when I ended trip is saw "ride in review" rider paid 3k but I know it was more because it was on 1.7 surge plus the hours in traffic

I swear these their new app version is really messing up b8g time they really meed to so something about it, even riders are also complaining as well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
BAZ001:

Make una stop this naah

yes, they made mistake. Yes, car manufacturers make mistakes hence why they recall cars. Its not about synthetic/mineral oil. If yours no do am, its either you're lucky or engine was fixed before you bought it.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
XGhost:

Forgot to add Mercedes Benz c180 or c200. C180 is a 1.8ltr 4 cylinder engine. Gives you performance and the German promise durability..plus Naija prestige
Not d kompressor ohh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
emmancecute:
This isn't fake news. My 04 bigdaddy was bought toks. If yours isn't shorting oil then mayb you're lucky or the issue as been corrected before you bought it. The 2az-fe engine is notorious for that, its also same engine that is in i4 muscle (2007-2009). If you use the car for ehailing full time, you might have to top up with 1ltr of oil weekly. I say it without mincing words.

Your 04 camry shouldn't be shorting oil ..more than likely you bought a lemon. Those cars were in such huge demand that some had high miles on them .... I use the big daddy during my early years of uber..

When you bought yours did you verify the actual MILEAGE ? I can bet money that yours was bought high miles and the mileage was roll back before it was sold to you ... It only cost 5k to roll back mileage my brother......

Also it is 2007 to 2009 camry v4 that had a factory defect of oil shorten ........

Ps ... The more often you stress your car especially when use for e- hailing the more you burn more oil ..keep that in mind .. All these stop and go and traffic hold up, local driving stresses the car alot more than highway driving .......

Now I keep saying this is why I use Honda Civic 03 to 05. Those cars were built specifically for low maintenance. They were design for that and they have the lowest maintenance cost ....

And from experience I never had oil shorten issues unless from worn out oil seals or bad pcv values.. I have mention these couple of times.. Samething with my elantra 07 to 08 never had issues with oil shorten..

If you know you will be using your car for e hailling make sure to use full synthetic oil and follow owners manual ... Using the correct grade oil will also help you to save on petrol consumption.

I have a small fleet of cars on uber for the past years now .. My experience is well documented here ....i know what am talking about

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
emmancecute:
yes, they made mistake. Yes, car manufacturers make mistakes hence why they recall cars. Its not about synthetic/mineral oil. If yours no do am, its either you're lucky or engine was fixed before you bought it.

On point bro. Those mistakes cost them millions of dollars even to billions..look at VW mistakes made few years ago .. USA government fined them billions of dollars
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
dru23:

Your 04 camry shouldn't be shorting oil ..more than likely you bought a lemon. Those cars were in such huge demand that some had high miles on them .... I use the big daddy during my early years of uber..

When you bought yours did you verify the actual MILEAGE ? I can bet money that yours was bought high miles and the mileage was roll back before it was sold to you ... It only cost 5k to roll back mileage my brother......

Also it is 2007 to 2009 camry v4 that had a factory defect of oil shorten ........

Ps ... The more often you stress your car especially when use for e- hailing the more you burn more oil ..keep that in mind .. All these stop and go and traffic hold up, local driving stresses the car alot more than highway driving .......

Now I keep saying this is why I use Honda Civic 03 to 05. Those cars were built specifically for low maintenance. They were design for that and they have the lowest maintenance cost ....

And from experience I never had oil shorten issues unless from worn out oil seals or bad pcv values.. I have mention these couple of times.. Samething with my elantra 07 to 08 never had issues with oil shorten..

If you know you will be using your car for e hailling make sure to use full synthetic oil and follow owners manual ... Using the correct grade oil will also help you to save on petrol consumption.

I have a small fleet of cars on uber for the past years now .. My experience is well documented here ....i know what am talking about
Truthfully, Car came with high mileage. 170k miles, my friend bought 07 corolla with 250k miles. His car just hit 300k miles and never shuts oil. So, as you rightly said, as the mileage goes up, the oil burn becomes more evident.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wrong mention
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
emmancecute:
Truthfully, Car came with high mileage. 170k miles, my friend bought 07 corolla with 250k miles. His car just hit 300k miles and never shuts oil. So, as you rightly said, as the mileage goes up, the oil burn becomes more evident.

Due to extreme wear and tear... This is why I recommend using full synthetic oil especially high mileage oil .........
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
dru23:

Note d full synthetic oil is for ppl with tokunbo ohh, if you buy 9ja use, mostly palmoil Mobil xhp will be better

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
BAZ001:

Make una stop this naah

Oga we still waiting for proof of that camry you driving o. The one you allegedly bought Tokunbo with low miles direct from the USA... This is a public forum and we need to be transparent if we want people to take our opinions serious.........

I come in peace sir .......let me coming and going sir

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Slickleo:

Note d full synthetic oil is for ppl with tokunbo ohh, if you buy 9ja use most palmoil Mobil xhp will be better

That is why most naija used cars on E_hailling are money pits...... You end up going to the mechanic everyday or every other day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
bolutic:
The car was park because the company fold up I have traveled with it to ijebu ife after ijebu ode from lagos no issue
the car is company use working perfectly air chilling

Correct!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Please house. My friend is in need of Toyota Corolla for HP or rentals. He lives at gbagada in an estate and a gated house. Please if u get any deal call him. He is someone I can cut my neck for in terms of trust. Call him on. 0803 603 3621
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
dru23:

On point bro. Those mistakes cost them millions of dollars even to billions..look at VW mistakes made few years ago .. USA government fined them billions of dollars
Yeah, I remember the Volkswagen saga.
The CEO had to resign then
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
radautoworks:

I said that because we [b]can't keep up with demand. Keeps selling out in a week [/b]or so of reach shipment. Na ban I chop wey I no answer since lol.

There's a market for everyone and that's why I say here that for a long time to come e-hailing will continue to sell, unless it's cancelled.

Despite your prices I've bought a few things and done jobs at your's many times though, until courage pulled a kazeem on me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Abeg who gets correct plug for car AC? My follow come compressor don dey give issue. Need to change it and vaccum the system. I will prefer tech around ikeja Ogba, Magodo axis. Anyone?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Slickleo:

Not d kompressor ohh

Not the kompressor
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Yeah, I remember the Volkswagen saga.
The CEO had to resign then

Sorry.. It was not a recall. They were sued by the USA government for emission law violation and VW try to cover up and got caught .. They settle out of court for $4 billion

Toyota faced a recall and they will sue for billions of dollars.......... This is why USA foreign car specs are 1 of the best.. Things are put in place to check these car companies to comply with the law .........

There was a debate on a korean car that was sold to the Nigerian market for cheap.. I stated that car can't be compare to the USA version at all .. The person was arguing with me back and fourth....

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
dru23:

Sorry.. It was not a recall. They were sued by the USA government for emission law violation and VW try to cover up and got caught .. They settle out of court for $4 billion

Toyota faced a recall and they will sue for billions of dollars.......... This is why USA foreign car specs are 1 of the best.. Things are put in place to check these car companies to comply with the law .........

There was a debate on a korean car that was sold to the Nigerian market for cheap.. I stated that car can't be compare to the USA version at all .. The person was arguing with me back and fourth....

Yes very very true, they are the best and also their oils too.
All the oils made for US market are the best grin
Super tech oil is the best oil right now.

[img]https://media1./images/e6dfa2caef2e307a774e7c63aa791e45/tenor.gif?itemid=20787248[/img]

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mojounited(m): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Idaytesj29:

I was having same feeling, he was thinking I was not serious cos I am skeptical. Cos the car look luxurious from the pics I saw on nairaland

Is he ready to sell? I'm interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
BAZ001:

[img]https://media1./images/e6dfa2caef2e307a774e7c63aa791e45/tenor.gif?itemid=20787248[/img]

We are still waiting for proof of that low mileage tokunbo Camry u bought o..... Shame the devil make we see ........

30k naira awaits bro ..make we see that proof of that camry that u bought. This is easy money for u .. U can't blame Buhari ..that 30k will a long way for u

https://www.nairaland.com/6619340/baz001...2007-camry-challenge

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
dru23:

i4 Camry from 2002 to 2009 used that same engine with factory defect, no be everything be oil sir.

Your fleet experience is not relevant in this discourse because we are talking about camry big daddy not civic or elantra

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
dru23:

Due to extreme wear and tear... This is why I recommend using full synthetic oil especially high mileage oil .........
If it is already shortening oil, no need to use synthetic or any expensive oil again. Simply save up the money for a new engine

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
BAZ001:

Continue looking for trouble o grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Springboot:

4.2m! Wow. I gave mine out for 3m to the husband of one of our staff. comprehensive insurance, brand new tyres.
Now look at this phrase closely again, how would you feel if you're that man readimg this? One of our(my) staff... What's the need mentioning names in the first place even? Just look at the way u r even forming CEO (my staff) like u r d only CEO in Nigeria.

Baba be humble abeg.

How much you sell your property is not the issue and I've no business with that but menh this kinda statements are reasons why shit happens.

You even went further to mention brand new tires, na condemn tires you for put for the car? Or don't you know brand new tires easily fail than even the tokunbo tires that we have because they've gone through some series of test on the road b4 imported down to 9ja? Only that most of them have factory failures and are mostly winter tires.

Springboot:

How did I rob it on the face of my colleague? Can you read my comment again? Before she introduced the husband to me, he had been home searching for HP and didn't see anything less than 3.5 and 4m. He was very happy when I gave him at 3m. And did you just say brand new tyrea don't make a car? Please check the cost of 4 new tyres and get back to me.

Edit. So you say a profit of 1m or even less is too much for a 24 months HP. I have nothing to say to you.

Look at the bolded again and interpret these phrase very well again to yourself... Does this sounds good... You don't need to use some key words like "he has been home" somebody can even misinterpret this that you're sleeping with the wife reason why re sounding like its a favour you're doing for the man or better still the woman must have begged you to help the husband since he has been sleeping at home doing nothing... I can go on and on to scrutinize that phrase.

1.2m profit in 24months as profit is nothing short of 75% profit... Commercial banks don't even make that much in 10years of a loan tenure so bros be grateful and stop that feeling of a boss.

Lastly, can you now see you have something to say to me?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: glambo(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.