Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729145 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ATTAHDYE(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
omorkelly:
Man, am doubting your sincerity on the issue at hand. I privately reached out to you based on your instruction that you will share your strategy; only for you to start asking about my name, marital status, my brand of car, owner or rental, my dashboard etc.
So without all these, you can't share anything despite I asked in private?
Someone asked you on Nairaland the type of car you drive but till now you ignore the question!!!
Another red flag is; your mail via which you replied was marked anonymous.

Time is the only reviewing factor to every intentions behind a human's action.

Sooner or later we shall all know who is genuine and who's not.

Somebody here once said he was asked to pay a token b4 he'll shown the way... We are watching... Let them keep doing Photoshop displaying it up and down.

Its being 5days now I'm still alive, bouncing and kicking and completing rides even with my F1 driving pattern adopted after the evil wishes but who is that man to challenge God? My life is in the hands of God and he'll keep giving me more wins and keep shaming all my haters and evil wishers.

Thunder!!!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
People still do this in 2021 with fuel at 160

Let's say LASTMA hold this man now and see all these things in his car, how much do u think they'll make him part with.

Btw, some witches will still rate him 1* tho

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Make he no let me book am o.

I go buy garri and 4 pure water enter that him motor.

Iyalaya anybody. grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hopefullight: 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
Please can this Honda civic 2008 do über business profitably?

With 4k euros(2.4m naira) it can be shipped to naija from Germany for uber business.

Or Tokunbo corolla buy in Nigeria is a better choice?

Thanks everyone.
https://m.mobile.de/auto-inserat/honda-civic-1-3i-dsi-hybrid-automatik-speyer/317098840.html?searchId=de63fb8a-6018-8a76-c942-d7730a8adabd&type=ad

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
XGhost:

Jee weez, uhm, maybe because its wrong
It's not my call to make.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
Felicity0001:

Bro you don't need to rob it on the face of your colleague like you did her a favour, brand new tires and comprehensive inssurance doent make a car fit for the job or a good buy. A car you bought for 1.8m and you are selling it for 3m on a HP terms and condition is more than a enough profit so be grateful and throw away that mentality of a master like you're their God.

3m is even too much self. How much was hp when Corolla was sold for 1.6-1.8m? Registration and insurance nonexclusive yet people still gave it out for 2.5m 2.8m, 3m at most. So you're is even on the high side.

How did I rob it on the face of my colleague? Can you read my comment again? Before she introduced the husband to me, he had been home searching for HP and didn't see anything less than 3.5 and 4m. He was very happy when I gave him at 3m. And did you just say brand new tyrea don't make a car? Please check the cost of 4 new tyres and get back to me.

Edit. So you say a profit of 1m or even less is too much for a 24 months HP. I have nothing to say to you.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
confusedworld17:

This is my third year of using 06 biggy, I don’t top even a drop of oil before every change of oil.
Good to know it's not all the engines that are defective, you're lucky to have one of the good ones

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
XGhost:

This was my case, the best price I got for a non accidented 06 Civic was 1.9... before my Eureka moment and I went for the Volvo S40... You'll get a Civic 04 or 05, Mazda 3, VW Jetta 05, Hyundai Accent/Kia Rio 07 08, Hyundai Elantra 05, if you're lucky you might get a more recent year. Maybe Mazda 6 as well. All toks

Research those cars, online, YouTube, your mechanic. www.edmunds.com www.carcomplaints.com for durability review then search jiji for parts so you get an idea, call some of the sellers and make enquiries.

1.5 is good enough to enter with and you'll be alright.
Best of luck

Forgot to add Mercedes Benz c180 or c200. C180 is a 1.8ltr 4 cylinder engine. Gives you performance and the German promise durability..plus Naija prestige

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
OKB35:
Just want to know if this Ehailing is profitable in lbadan as it is in Lagos. The thread for Ibadan Uber/Bolt Driver is a dead thread no update or post.

The Drivers here in Ibadan are always at loggerhead with Bolt management. I have been following their activities on Twitter for a long time.
It's profitable but can never be compared with Lagos. The fares are different, but with the higher reward comes higher risks

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
emmancecute:
bro, if na biggy your money reach, buy am without blinking. Just know the pros and cons of the car. Corolla sef get im own wahala, I used big daddy for 9 months on ehailing and no major issue. The issue with the car is engine shorts oil and you might need to top up oil with 1 ltr weekly. For your information, the 03/04 is more rugged for the hustle than the 05/06 cos of the 10pin gearbox as against the sensitive 13pin in the latter. Corolla sef na thief magnet, and e dey spoil too.
My own 03/04 no dey short oil at all, maybe cos I'm using a synthetic sha oo.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
confusedworld17:

Stop spreading fake news. Ah Ah!! 1 liter every week. You used a lemon not big daddy.
This isn't fake news. My 04 bigdaddy was bought toks. If yours isn't shorting oil then mayb you're lucky or the issue as been corrected before you bought it. The 2az-fe engine is notorious for that, its also same engine that is in i4 muscle (2007-2009). If you use the car for ehailing full time, you might have to top up with 1ltr of oil weekly. I say it without mincing words.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
geezyk:
My own 03/04 no dey short oil at all, maybe cos I'm using a synthetic sha oo.
Then you're lucky.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Chuwaa2:
An unrelated question please. Is it true that I need to change the hubs of corolla 2010 before I can use rim16.
When I changed for camry from 15 to 16, I didn't change any hub.
The rim guy said the corolla rims are smaller. I think he just wants me to take the 15
I want to buy alloy rims 16,black design preferably.
i don't think this is true.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
deedee44:

He's right, the oil shortening worsens as car ages. Mine is 1ltr every 500miles now especially if I travel with it and rev high.
It used to be 1ltr/1000 miles before
God bless you for this, the guy obviously lives in a confused world.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
confusedworld17:

This is my third year of using 06 biggy, I don’t top even a drop of oil before every change of oil.
Have you used other big daddies? Have you asked other people that do?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
omorkelly:
Thanks a bunch. You can keep your strategy, afterall my life does not depends on it.
God bless us all
since your life doesn't depend on it, why come here to raise eye brow in the first place. You don't like it? Ignore and move on, simple!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
bolutic:
The car was park because the company fold up I have traveled with it to ijebu ife after ijebu ode from lagos no issue
the car is company use working perfectly air chilling
even if the car has issue, he should go and return it abi? Bro, you're here already. No going back!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Springboot:

How did I rob it on the face of my colleague? Can you read my comment again? Before she introduced the husband to me, he had been home searching for HP and didn't see anything less than 3.5 and 4m. He was very happy when I gave him at 3m. And did you just say brand new tyrea don't make a car? Please check the cost of 4 new tyres and get back to me.

Edit. So you say a profit of 1m or even less is too much for a 24 months HP. I have nothing to say to you.
Someone with an IQ below negative integer is who you're stressing to explain to?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
FuckEveryday:
People still do this in 2021 with fuel at 160

Let's say LASTMA hold this man now and see all these things in his car, how much do u think they'll make him part with.

Btw, some witches will still rate him 1* tho
This one just start, enthusiasm is high.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
tojahh:
Make he no let me book am o.

I go buy garri and 4 pure water enter that him motor.

Iyalaya anybody. grin

Hahaha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Springboot:

pls ignore him, some folks just like to type gibberish

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Someone with an IQ below negative integer is who you're stressing to explain to?
Are you saying someone's IQ is negative infinity? Damn! that one enter body.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Where did I ask your name? Who cares?
But what do you really need these info for?
Just curious, because we see people sharing tips here without conditions every now and then.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Just curious, because we see people sharing tips here without conditions every now and then.
I don't owe you an explanation. To help is not by force, and to accept to provide the info also isn't by force. I'm not soliciting for customers or patronage neither will non compliance affect my income.

Win win for me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy4real(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hello all, pls I would like to know if this car is acceptable on the e-hailing platforms and if its economical in terms of fuel consumption and maintenance. Its a 2008 model Nissan versa. Please help a brother with as much information as possible.
Thanks in advance

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Oven lighting tips? Not beneficial. I'm not "people"

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
pappy4real:
Hello all, pls I would like to know if this car is acceptable on the e-hailing platforms and if its economical in terms of fuel consumption and maintenance. Its a 2008 model Nissan versa. Please help a brother with as much information as possible.
Thanks in advance
should be acceptable, fuel consumption will be great since its i4. Ruggedity is what I don't know. Also try and find out affordability/availability of parts.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
valarinz:

The model year is great.

Toks now should be around 1.2m

Naija used around 700k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
pappy4real:
Thanks in advance

https://www.edmunds.com/nissan/versa/2008/hatchback/

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy4real(m): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
emmancecute:
should be acceptable, fuel consumption will be great since its i4. Ruggedity is what I don't know. Also try and find out affordability/availability of parts.
Thank u sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy4real(m): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.