Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4802876 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4038) (4039) (4040) (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Skolex5: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2021
nickvanilla:
Good Morning Pilots. How the hustle dey go? So I have officially been relegated to the league of the lazy drivers. Got a new job (8 to 5) so it's been difficult doing it along with this hustle. But it's all good.

Pilots taking trip to Lagos Island, you guys need to exercise caution oo. Especially if you don't know the area well. Yesterday morning while going to work, I took a destination trip to Lagos Island (I work in Ikoyi). I entered a street and these CBD boys were in front of me. One was waving a stick and the other started focusing his phone's camera on my plate number, probably for evidence.

I was already slowing down because they were directly in my path. Then my brain remembered one way, how I lost a huge sum of money to task force like 3 weeks ago. Omo! I just put my foot down on the pedal and started maneuvering. Turned left into one street and took the next right on full speed.

My riders were shouting. They didn't even understand what was going on. Eventually I escaped. So guys be careful. There are no signs whatsoever and Google maps is a bastard grin.

Wanted to go out today but I've opted to watch EPL. Something special is happening by 3PM today. wink

Senior man Incase you change your mind and need a driver to keep incoming coming .
Abeg look my side .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2021
nickvanilla:
. Something special is happening by 3PM today. wink

Yes bro. Arsenal is taking her first win and first EPL goal this season

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2021
Nexttpage:
Good day to you all.
Does anyone knows if bolt services is operational in osun state?

LOL, Osun ke?

No yet.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2021
I had same experience yesterday twice. Menh, I have I collected my money in full o. The second trip was even with a lady who was trying to make me see that what was on the app when she booked was lower. Some of these riders sha want to do uber when the money no dey. And it is riders like them that make more trouble. AC, charger, and music. They just want the full benefits even when they don't have the money.
CheerfulGiver:
I politely asked a middle-aged grandmother to get the fuck_ out of my car today for trying to play on my intelligence. How can you request a trip from Lagos Island to Mile 2 bustop, and be telling me the trip will be Patapata 2k, and that you won't pay more than 2k regardless of what the app shows? I refused and told her I'll collect whatever comes up after I end trip. She said she knows, but that as a brother she's telling me in advance to avoid problems, that they told her it was between 1800 and 2k.... Who the fuck_ exactly, is they? And how on God's green earth am I in any way, shape or form related to this woman and what was it she saw in me that suggested to her that I'm running a family business cum charity organization with my fuel and car or that I'm swayed by sentiments such as "my son" or "my brother?"

I told her point blank with a smiley face, to tell whoever requested the trip to use indriver, hopefully, pope191 could be around the corner to come to her rescue but as long as she's insisting on paying a flat rate of 2k, my interest in embarking on that trip was as flaccid as a "5 letter word" after "7 letter word".

I cancelled trip and opened the boot for them to get her stuff out. I prayed to make 40k before leaving home. That would have been my second trip of the day so it was too early for such nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2021
peeps4u:

LOL, Osun ke?

No yet.
Lmao e con b like say us wey dey stay for other state no wan work.
Oga o.
I envy Una Lagos n abj people shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2021
XGhost:

While I totally understand your position especially in regard to the bolded, I completely disagree.
It's not really about dignity, it's a fragile ego, it's insecurity.
I don't know the rider, he doesn't know me, there's no way or manner in which he can talk to me that will make me feel "small" or become "small". It's not possible in this life or the next.

Again, it's not about dignity. I say this because almost all the time the Interaction is between u and another person, 4 people max. 4 people who you may not even recognize if you met them the next day, so where is the shame coming from? If a scene is created and people gather then I can understand the feeling of embarrassment but just 1-4 INSIDE YOUR car, C'mon.
I'm wary of rude people, for one reason only, and that's the fear of them becoming aggressive or that they create a scene. I guard my public conduct very intensely. This is also not to say I haven't had to bounce people from my car o, I've done that once. She was becoming violent and wildly hysterical. I dropped her at the junction before her destination... In hindsight I suspect it was an act so she won't pay. The other time, the rider was going on about how I'm just quiet and cold, I politely told her it'll be better for us to end the trip as it wasn't working for either of us. During the week, i think Tuesday I politely told the rider I couldn't continue the trip because of the bad road. It was that ikorodu sagamu road. Before I accepted to go on the trip I had impressed it on this guy if the road was at least ok. He said it was, only for us to see gulleys. The thought of doing the comeback trip convinced me it wasn't worth it.

However, like I said, I completely understand your perspective.
But, It's a fragile personality that feels insulted by such things. And this is fact, you can research it.
We've previously debated on this issue, so I'll suggest you read back some pages. But let me summarize my points.

1. I'm not a fan of violence. In cases between drivers and rude riders, I've always said drivers should walk away.

2. Ideally, some riders aren't interested in "knowing" you. They already "know " you as their "driver". So they chose to stop whenever, wherever and however they like without pre-informing you in most cases, typical of how salaried drivers are treated. Are you one?
I guess not, so act differently.

3. True, a contact with a rider can be brief but it's effect on both parties can have rubber- stamp implications. E-hailing platforms knows this. Why do you think you have paid waiting option in your app? To prevent time wasting from riders. Time in exchange for money. Imagine if this option wasn't available. Mr XGhost, I can go on.

4. Why should I feel insecure or adopt a fragile ego? Do you know that some of us are better off than most of the riders? At times, I pick up staff at odd hours and places and they'll be shocked that their driver na Oga. Now, should I disrespect them because of that brief meeting? No. But should they disobey my instructions because I was their Bolt driver,thus I no get level? .....

Please, there's a line between ego, pride and dignity and I suggest you do a research on it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2021
I'm not sure you can review price any more. They have removed that feature.
Felicity001:

Your mumu too much... You're not smart at all.

Simply go on the trip, and the ride and report "rider paid less" you'll be refunded. Simple! I.diotic sombory. I pray to carry your mama one day then kick her Stu.pid asx out for calling me my son then see how painful it is to you.

Treat old and elderly people with respect and pride unless you don't pray to grow old.

Fufu... anuofa! Tufiaka.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Guys the full refund Isa scam. I shared that recently. They won't even do half refund not to me talk of full. I'm still dragging one with them now. They ve been avoiding the part where I drew their attention to the full refund.

Bolt don carry us handicap! grin shocked
BAZ001:
Guys I thought bolt said they would do 100% refunds ?
Two guys are trying to scam me, let me sound like that Drivers license guy that was scammed and still saying the scammer is genuine.
Took a package from a guy to his friend.
I have both numbers, one claims he will pay if the other doesn’t pay. Both not picking again
So I reported to bolt?

But see bolts reply, I don’t understand.

1. We would request you to always ensure that you collected the fare after the trip. ?

How?
..... i should fight rider, cause a scene or bring out my phone and record it

2. We would request you to wait for 7 days for the rider to make the payment and kindly let us know if the rider has not paid yet the outstanding fare in 7 days.
..... 7days ? I always forget to remind you in 7 days.

What happened to the 100% refund?
Na to dey fight dey go

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2021
davit:
I had same experience yesterday twice. Menh, I have I collected my money in full o. The second trip was even with a lady who was trying to make me see that what was on the app when she booked was lower. Some of these riders sha want to do uber when the money no dey. And it is riders like them that make more trouble. AC, charger, and music. They just want the full benefits even when they don't have the money.
It's called preventive measures. If I notice there will be issues, why would I proceed? She wasn't courteous or anything. If she had even admitted, but asked me to collect the 2k based on her age, I will. What I'll never accept is you conditioning my mind in advance, and emotionally blackmailing me with age bullshit_. Doesn't work on me. And yes, they are the most troublesome. Why requesting a trip when you have no money? Am I running a charity? I even told her I don't set the price, but the app does, and she's telling me that's not her business all she'll pay is 2k.

Before it will bring quarrel, take your stuff, and geddifuck.

Just this morning, on a 1.4x I was almost at rider's location, she called the second time and said where are you? Told her I was close, that the road was bad she should calm down I'll soon be there. The idiot replied me and said I should not tell her to be calm, that I should have gotten there by now that even if the road is bad, it shouldn't prevent me to have gotten there. I didnt even let her finish talking, I told her this is a bad sign, ended the call and cancelled. No regrets. Just don't care.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2021
Felicity001:

Thanks baba I really appreciate you.

Disclaimer
Please fasten your seat belt because this is going to be the longest post you'd ever read on NL as its My chronicle, from cradle to grave.grin

Specially thanks to radautoworks, kodred, shollywendy, dru23 (I learnt a lot for you even though our partnership was a regrettable one, but it doesn't stop me from patronising or recommending clients to you, I've always done), Pop191, izzuo, Chillex8, so many other guys I can't remember to mention you all are great guys.

I love you all

This is the first time I can say I enjoyed your epistle and it's the longest one for that matter. I can read it over and over without getting bored. Nice one bro and congratulations once again. More grace

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2021
BAZ001:
Guys I thought bolt said they would do 100% refunds ?
Two guys are trying to scam me, let me sound like that Drivers license guy that was scammed and still saying the scammer is genuine.
Took a package from a guy to his friend.
I have both numbers, one claims he will pay if the other doesn’t pay. Both not picking again
So I reported to bolt?

But see bolts reply, I don’t understand.

1. We would request you to always ensure that you collected the fare after the trip. ?

How?
..... i should fight rider, cause a scene or bring out my phone and record it

2. We would request you to wait for 7 days for the rider to make the payment and kindly let us know if the rider has not paid yet the outstanding fare in 7 days.
..... 7days ? I always forget to remind you in 7 days.

What happened to the 100% refund?
Na to dey fight dey go

100% refund is a lie...I still tried it on Monday and it's 50% they paid.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2021
I do this too. The moment you re giving me untoward attitude on the phone, you just know no be me go carry you.
CheerfulGiver:
It's called preventive measures. If I notice there will be issues, why would I proceed? She wasn't courteous or anything. If she had even admitted, but asked me to collect the 2k based on her age, I will. What I'll never accept is you conditioning my mind in advance, and emotionally blackmailing me with age bullshit_. Doesn't work on me. And yes, they are the most troublesome. Why requesting a trip when you have no money? Am I running a charity? I even told her I don't set the price, but the app does, and she's telling me that's not her business all she'll pay is 2k.

Before it will bring quarrel, take your stuff, and geddifuck.

Just this morning, on a 1.4x I was almost at rider's location, she called the second time and said where are you? Told her I was close, that the road was bad she should calm down I'll soon be there. The idiot replied me and said I should not tell her to be calm, that I should have gotten there by now that even if the road is bad, it shouldn't prevent me to have gotten there. I didnt even let her finish talking, I told her this is a bad sign, ended the call and cancelled. No regrets. Just don't care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
spartacus11:
Me i don’t call drivers ohhh, i let them do the calling

i stop calling last year

but i give them a little bit of time to reach out, bcus some drivers may be on a trip they are almost ending.

after like 5-10 minutes if i don’t hear from the driver i cancel.

You don't even bother to check on your app whether driver is on his/her way or not?
I don't call riders till I get to pickup location unless it's a trip close to my heart grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
nickvanilla:
Good Morning Pilots. How the hustle dey go? So I have officially been relegated to the league of the lazy drivers. Got a new job (8 to 5) so it's been difficult doing it along with this hustle. But it's all good.

Pilots taking trip to Lagos Island, you guys need to exercise caution oo. Especially if you don't know the area well. Yesterday morning while going to work, I took a destination trip to Lagos Island (I work in Ikoyi). I entered a street and these CBD boys were in front of me. One was waving a stick and the other started focusing his phone's camera on my plate number, probably for evidence.

I was already slowing down because they were directly in my path. Then my brain remembered one way, how I lost a huge sum of money to task force like 3 weeks ago[b]. Omo! I just put my foot down on the pedal and started maneuvering. Turned left into one street and took the next right on full speed.

My riders were shouting. They didn't even [/b]understand what was going on. Eventually I escaped. So guys be careful. There are no signs whatsoever and Google maps is a bastard grin.

Wanted to go out today but I've opted to watch EPL. Something special is happening by 3PM today. wink

grin Eko louis Hamilton.

Lagos Island is off the charts for me. No pick ups, no drop offs. If you had stopped, your riders would have left you to your fate. They can't be blamed either, you are the one behind the wheels.
That's why you are absolutely responsible for where you pick and drop.Not even Bolt or Uber.

Gmap is not reliable on the streets of Lagos Island. CBD touts are ruthless.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
davit:
I do this too. The moment you re giving me untoward attitude on the phone, you just know no be me go carry you.
Guy, so how were you able to resolve your Ac issues, did your get the automatic or the manual ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Decided to try this this week and let you know what it takes to achieve what you are seeing.
The dashboard Is mouth watering right?
A 5 days GROSS of #170k
5days of workaholic
Here are what it took me to achieved this.
1. Average of 15hrs on line
2. Woke up 430am on daily basis and go to bed 12am
3. I clean the car myself every day (raining season and can't go out with dirty car)
4. Accepted all requests and drove to all part of Lagos including some part of ogun state (Idiroko, Ogijo, Alagbole etc)
5. Only put my car engine off when I want to eat.
6. No time to associate/jọ̀líjọ̀lí with friends and family for the 5 days (early to work late to bed)
6. My car passed through what my partner's car never passed through cos I took it to where I couldn't take my partner's car to maybe because of it's ground clearance sha.
Expenses
Bolt #33,148
Feeding 3k x 5days 15k=#15k
Fuel #32, 500
Repairs I don't know yet cos the car never give any sign but I have scratches for front and back bumpers
I have hanged my driving boot for now cos na only me fit know how adey feel for my body so when you try it too you will understand better cos there's no way I could explain it but I know my body is never the same as it used to be when I do it the normal way I used to.
The daily gross amount is also shared below with time for each day for you to know what it takes to gross #200k in a week.
This is to let ownerpatners know what your cars pass through when you give it to #200k per week gangs and to let the Intending driverpartners know what it takes to gross #200k in a week.
You may say you have a strategy but I bet it with you, you will never make such amount without you spending average of 15hrs online and if you want to prove me wrong kindly share your daily earnings with time for each of the days. Not weekly total oooo
Thanks and I hope this help someone to take a good decision before jumping to the business either as owne/driverpartner.

This is my personal research.

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Tuesday and Wednesday

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
XGhost:

I get it... I thought you were referring directly to what you highlighted. Apologies
Ok sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Thursday and Friday

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Saturday destination trip before traveling back cos I am not based in Lagos. I used to work from Tuesday to Friday travel on Saturday and come back on Tuesday morning

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Went for manual. Serving me now. Getting original auto compressor was a huge task jàre. Thanks for asking.
skillip:
Guy, so how were you able to resolve your Ac issues, did your get the automatic or the manual ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nickvanilla(m): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
peeps4u:

Yes bro. Arsenal is taking her first win and first EPL goal this season

Lol. I hope for your sake that comes true. angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
BAZ001:

See the status of the plane captured on our radar below ...

My consignment is there make una stop this joke ooh. grin

[img]https://media./images/0a714b7628d39672ea63e27bb9a84fe5/tenor.gif[/img]
Your case is definitely different grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nickvanilla(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
northbird:

grin Eko loius Hamilton.

Lagos Island is off the charts for me. No pick ups, no drop offs. If you had stopped, your riders would have left you to your fate. They can't be blamed either, you are the one behind the wheels.
That's why you are absolutely responsible for where you pick and drop.Not even Bolt or Uber.

Gmap is not reliable on the streets of Lagos Island. CBD touts are ruthless.

Louis Hamilton ke? Abeg oo. grin
I was lucky there wasn't any traffic. So it was easier to escape. Personally I don't like Lagos Island but my choices are limited. I can't be selecting trips early in the morning when I need to be at my desk by 8:00 AM.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
[quote author=XGhost post=105707112]

I've actually been doing quite a bit of Uber since Tuesday and I daresay it's not bad. Still getting back to back trips. Only downside is that I can't see destination, I'm presently on course to add 7k bonus there.
Combined, I should be able to do 200k this

more grease to your elbows/knees, congrats!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
pleasureosondu:
We've previously debated on this issue, so I'll suggest you read back some pages. But let me summarize my points.

1. I'm not a fan of violence. In cases between drivers and rude riders, I've always said drivers should walk away.

2. Ideally, some riders aren't interested in "knowing" you. They already "know " you as their "driver". So they chose to stop whenever, wherever and however they like without pre-informing you in most cases, typical of how salaried drivers are treated. Are you one?
I guess not, so act differently.

3. True, a contact with a rider can be brief but it's effect on both parties can have rubber- stamp implications. E-hailing platforms knows this. Why do you think you have paid waiting option in your app? To prevent time wasting from riders. Time in exchange for money. Imagine if this option wasn't available. Mr XGhost, I can go on.

4. Why should I feel insecure or adopt a fragile ego? Do you know that some of us are better off than most of the riders? At times, I pick up staff at odd hours and places and they'll be shocked that their driver na Oga. Now, should I disrespect them because of that brief meeting? No. But should they disobey my instructions because I was their Bolt driver,thus I no get level? .....

Please, there's a line between ego, pride and dignity and I suggest you do a research on it.

I suggest you read back and note what I referenced. We're not talking about time wasting and so on. I was specific in what I addressed and how it is perceived and addressed by drivers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
davit:
Went for manual. Serving me now. Getting original auto compressor was a huge task jàre. Thanks for asking.
. Yeah , I also got manual and it's serving me too.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolutic(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
LESSON FOR OFFLINE GUYS
My junior bother was using is car as taxi back in d days where no uber or bolt and I Indriver from obalende to ikoyi Golf 3 is hot cake that time he took a guy for a ride the guy like his car so the guy request for a charter twice a week and he do pay my brother more a trip of 2k he will pay 5k trip of 5k will pay 10k he try to build trust with my brother sometimes they go places together branch joints to drink before they drink he will pay him good cash.
After 2month the day he wanted to snatch the car he plan every thing well he took him to a guy place to share money together the two car snatcher guy share 100k remain 17k they gave my brother as his own share because they have built trust with him they went to joint as usual to drink they drug the beer with sleeping drug since the beer parlour knows they came together they said my brother is drunk they carry him to the car and zoom off on getting to iyana oworo car wash side the drop him beside the road. A good samaritan use his small phone to call my number since he save my no as my big brother and the good samaritan beg me not to put him in trouble I told him u do well if u don't call we can't see him I beg him to stay with him am coming he took 4days before he wakes up in hospital .up till todays we did not see the car again.pls offline guys pls take it easy be wise .those asking for offline u don't know there motive.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
davit:

grin full benefit grin I tot they r entitled to it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
I politely asked a middle-aged grandmother to get the fuck_ out of my car today for trying to play on my intelligence. How can you request a trip from Lagos Island to Mile 2 bustop, and be telling me the trip will be Patapata 2k, and that you won't pay more than 2k regardless of what the app shows? I refused and told her I'll collect whatever comes up after I end trip. She said she knows, but that as a brother she's telling me in advance to avoid problems, that they told her it was between 1800 and 2k.... Who the fuck_ exactly, is they? And how on God's green earth am I in any way, shape or form related to this woman and what was it she saw in me that suggested to her that I'm running a family business cum charity organization with my fuel and car or that I'm swayed by sentiments such as "my son" or "my brother?"

I told her point blank with a smiley face, to tell whoever requested the trip to use indriver, hopefully, pope191 could be around the corner to come to her rescue but as long as she's insisting on paying a flat rate of 2k, my interest in embarking on that trip was as flaccid as a "5 letter word" after "7 letter word".

I cancelled trip and opened the boot for them to get her stuff out. I prayed to make 40k before leaving home. That would have been my second trip of the day so it was too early for such nonsense.

Nothing pope no go see for Rome, I'm off to Afghanistan.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yusufdayo1: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Felicity001:

My brother you won't get enough reviews about this car in nigeria even when you find somebody that uses it they'll still not give you a comprehensive review enough fof you to make a decision so best is make your research and take your decision base on your research.

It took me over 3months doing research on my recent choice of car after considering 3 brands (Volvo, hybrid and MB). the mercedes give a better review. More durable, more prestigious, cheaper to acquire with cheaper parts than the Corolla and most interestingly it's parts are original because Germany do not have China made parts they produce their parts and cars themselves. Most of their export vehicles are made in South Africa and not a third party production they supervise and produce themselves, same technology same everything and the SA made and German made are better than those made in America even. Only thing is that America specs are more fancy in the interior but the German and SA made are better off.

The only thing is cost of labour can be very pricy reason being that they know they won't be seeing you in the next 10-12months after the fix.

So think your decision through very well b4 you make it.

thanks alot I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. I don’t use Oga. I use Sir. They will always come and ask if they sound/look old. I also do not call most times, except he is taking too long or seems to be missing his way. They call first 98.7% of the time. smiley
Please can you share the formula you used to calculate this? I have something similar to calculate too grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4038) (4039) (4040) (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: XPaul and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.