Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4802774 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4039) (4040) (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) (4045) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SokizzRaven(m): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
Good day comrades
Abeg make una come to my aid o.
I dey the lasma office wey dey beside this lawma office.
I parked along Marina road
I dey beg them with 7k, them no wan hear

Abeg o, and I just resumed back to the hustle after a month rest. I no too strong on cash
Abeg make una help me

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
deedee44:

You don't even bother to check on your app whether driver is on his/her way or not?
I don't call riders till I get to pickup location unless it's a trip close to my heart grin

Really? What if the pickup is wrong? If I don't hear from whoever I'm going to pick, I don't even start the vehicle.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
XGhost:

That something special no wan allow me work too... Been racking my brain on how to make today's target, watch that match and still pay back my sleep deficit.

We are plenty on this table fuckeveryday started it in the morning but I no wan talk.
Hmmm I’m to choose between 1M target or get distracted by Ororo in theater of dreams by 3pm.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
peeps4u:

Yes bro. Arsenal is taking her first win and first EPL goal this season

Is arsenal a club Abeg getat
We talking about club you ehen

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
XGhost:

I suggest you read back and note what I referenced. We're not talking about time wasting and so on. I was specific in what I addressed and how it is perceived and addressed by drivers.
it will do us a lot of good if you explain in clear terms, the misconception and how it's poorly addressed by drivers. In my opinion, the experience you narrated didn't really expose it except stating that I was insecure and had a fragile ego.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
davit:
I had same experience yesterday twice. Menh, I have I collected my money in full o. The second trip was even with a lady who was trying to make me see that what was on the app when she booked was lower. Some of these riders sha want to do uber when the money no dey. And it is riders like them that make more trouble. AC, charger, and music. They just want the full benefits even when they don't have the money.
Yet, drivers are tagged "egotistic".
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
cheesy grin You dey mind dem. The riders that make troubles most are the ones wey no get the money for fare.
pope191:

grin full benefit grin I tot they r entitled to it

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by atinga1: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Thurmieee:

Oga felicity I need you help to get this thread to front-page.....I need everyone's help here. Please we're a family.

https://www.nairaland.com/6746136/food-concepts-chicken-republic-wants

I've been on your thread reading your posts and comment still in page 2.

I will post a snake to attract seun to itgrin na watin that one dey like passgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
BAZ001:

Is arsenal a club Abeg getat
We talking about club you ehen

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lush100:

Hi, been away for a while.
What car (type & brand) did you eventually get

My oga it haf tey oh great to hear from you boss.

It's a MB C200 04
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
SokizzRaven:
Good day comrades
Abeg make una come to my aid o.
I dey the lasma office wey dey beside this lawma office.
I parked along Marina road
I dey beg them with 7k, them no wan hear

Abeg o, and I just resumed back to the hustle after a month rest. I no too strong on cash
Abeg make una help me

Call this number

Don't quote this comment..tell him from oluwa is involved and narrate the situation to him...don't beg anyone with money.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
XGhost:

So you de eye c180 and when I listed it as one of the cars I was considering then you de look me side eye.

Lucky for you I don't drink, just dispatch 1 red wine let me use to pour libation for the ride grin

Hahaha gringrin

No worry we go jam ourselves for lekki toll gate come October 20grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coketols: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
My JTB Form was accepted this morning. Thanks

Pearl1910:

JTB form is not accepted as a form of drivers licence on Bolt or Uber until u have been captured and issued the temporary or permanent one.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
northbird:

grin Eko louis Hamilton.

Lagos Island is off the charts for me. No pick ups, no drop offs. If you had stopped, your riders would have left you to your fate. They can't be blamed either, you are the one behind the wheels.
That's why you are absolutely responsible for where you pick and drop.Not even Bolt or Uber.

Gmap is not reliable on the streets of Lagos Island. CBD touts are ruthless.

Picked one woman going to a street inside Lagos Island today...Wen we got marina road beside UBA she said "I think this is the road"..Which road undecided
I told her all these roads here are all one way...the only place I can stop is at Oando filling station...as madam won start to shout I don already reach Oando..she was still complaining..she just came down n slam my door...Na card trip watin concern me.
Blow empty reach house from Marina cus i already made my morning target..It's beta I have bolt ratings to deal with than begging CBD guys under rain angry

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
BAZ001:

We are plenty on this table fuckeveryday started it in the morning but I no wan talk.
Hmmm I’m to choose between 1M target or get distracted by Ororo in theater of dreams by 3pm.
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Make Una leave Uche to move Lagos himself for just 2hours!
Me I just wake up from sleep...The hour has come cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coketols: 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
So can you tell Bolt that you cancelled the trip due to a riders low rating, please is it a valid reason, and will Bolt accept such?

Felicity001:

For me anything below 4.0 is bad.

Same way Bolt considers 4.25 bad for drivers and get such drivers blocked to their system is same way I personally blacklist riders with rating below 4.0. Non have proven me wrong.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
XGhost:
Pearl1910 please what happens after I complete this bonus. Do I start earnings on a clean slate? I noticed that once I get the bonus the campaign is taken off.
Btw this thing is making me lazy. I don't feel like going anywhere beyond my area now

Which Bonus are you on?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
You will surely die a fraudster. Defrauding anyone isn't smart. That's why you have series of problems that will never go away. You defraud people. And you think of how to defraud people. It's why you will do 363 trips and still end up with peanuts because you are cursed.

With all your smartness you think you have in driving, cassava farming bought you a car.

Going on the trip after agreeing in principle, and then reporting her for you to be refunded, and she getting blocked for paying you less is FRAUD, you fucktard_.

I cancelled and told her to get down. I did not, and will never defraud anyone. If anybody young or old tries it again, I'll still tell them to get the fuck_ out, and cancel the trip. I'm not emotional, and I'm not sentimental. If I had the chance to go back to yesterday, I'll do it again. I'm not a hypocrite, I'm not a fraudster. But I'll never ever be shortchanged by anyone not family... Ever.

Cry all you want, dimwitted MFker. I stand on what I did, all day everyday. Nothing you say will change that... Absolutely nothing.

I don't have your time the only thing I'll say is this, may all the evil you wish people go back to you and those that like this your post in four folds.

This is my last response to you.

Son of a bi.tch

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
Felicity001:

I don't have your time the only thing I'll say is this, may all the evil you wish people go back to you and those that like this your post in four folds.

This is my last response to you.

Son of a bi.tch
Your papa.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
FuckEveryday:

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Make Una leave Uche to move Lagos himself for just 2hours!
Me I just wake up from sleep...The hour has come cool cheesy
The hype over this guy... It's as if Messi no longer exists. No one cares.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coketols: 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolt accepted the form today, thank you.

thoollz:

Bro, wait till your plastic ID is ready, the jtb form is for law enforcement agents, the card is the valid ID, you can't use the form to process anything important.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spartacus11(m): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
oga No medicine to taste ohhh, you don’t call after a certain time i cancel, taxi plenty ohhh, driver for wait make i buy data subscription for he phone make he take accept my ride.

i am always on the road or walking towards the main road each time i book a ride, i don’t sit in my bedroom waiting for driver

Felicity001:

You go wait tire for me be that.

You request and don't call? I won't move an inch unless I'm less than 100m away, still won't call you.

No be you request ride? Why should I be the one to call you?

I be customer agent?

If you're late you'll call
If your appointment is serious to you you will call

You don't call means you're not ready to move so I simply arrive then wait 5min and if you still don't call I simply cancel... No time!

Don't worry, you'll taste a dose of your own medicine very soon.grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
MoonlightDrive:
Has Bolt awakened uber Naija the sleeping ride-hailing giant
Feli what is likely to be Bolt response.
Cheerfulgiver a data comparison needed.
Crvrider will you still remain loyal to indrive?
Good times ahead for drivers!

App Companies read and follow our comments on this thread.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
pleasureosondu:
I think we're making significant progress in this thread, particularly with regard to managing riders with entitled mentality. Interestingly, all experiences mentioned here had amongst others, one thing in common- non violent in nature which is an important aspect. If you anticipate that you've got a problematic rider especially before you start the trip, the rule is simple: tell the gaddamn fella to get the Bleep outta your car. Again, this isn't pride but your dignity. A rider wants to be respected but they ain't ready to respect the
driver simply because they're paying( CheerfulGiver's experience is proof). I believe that if the lady had said something like,
Oga, Abeg na 2k I get, I'm thinking that Mr CheerfulGiver will reconsider and embark on the trip. But no, madam felt it's her right and it's final. Personally, I've observed that some riders see drivers as a nobody in the society. More like errand boys. On top your car o. Attitude matters.

Here in the FCT, we have entitled mentality folks but they get it under control. The reason is based on the fact that most people are usually connected to top political figures. This means that an uber or bolt driver may not have a direct contact to the President but he will have a friend, who knows another friend that knows another friend and this friend knows the President. This rule also applies to riders. The effect? There's an unseen but existing checks and balance system amongst drivers and riders in the FCT. It's very difficult to hear someone say, "do you know who I am "? especially within the city itself. In fact, most drivers are part timers as they are already under the government's payroll. They just drive to pass time and some riders are aware of this. Thus, the unseen but written rule is simple, Respect me and I'll return the favor but mess me up and.............

Again, drivers are the boss in e-hailing. Some riders here already affirmed to it like the man who complained that drivers ain't interested in driving to his location for Pick up. Maybe Bolt should also train riders on courtesy courses.

Sorry sir I beg to differ on that cherrful's case... You of all people should understand how an average elderly people especially the women behave, most of them haven't even taken a taxi b4 so their children or grand children usually request for them and most of the time they would want you to take their preferred route or drive like the old man their husband is... Their children usually discuss these things with them at home and how bolt drivers can be so crafty and cunny so you just have to tolerate and manage their excesses for the little period you ride with them.

What i did when I had a similar issue like his was call the daughter of the man that ordered the ride and she transferred the balance to me the next day, it's simple... Waking an elderly person out of your car is disrespectful and foolish such a person will never attain old age if they do they will have a frustrated and lonely live that no young person will ever want to be found around them or help them out with anything.

Listen, life is a karma, you reap what you sow take it or leave it... The creator of the universe has made it so nothing will ever change it.

There are better ways to handle issues not always being hostile, aggressive, inconsiderate and inpatient, yet same person will come up to criticise another man that fought to get his pay, tell me how such a person will prosper.

If cheerfulgiver likes let him rant with his stupid and curseless insults it won't work over me... Me na Lion I be, a diety himself... I don sitdon chop with juju b4, had different encounters with spirit also them no fit arm me let alone an ordinary human being with no form of spiritual powers or understanding. Cheerfulgiver end is near... We all can already see that in his pride and uncoated unttrancess.

He will the gods want to kill he will first make mad. So the guy is in that stage of madness. I'm not wishing him bad oh, just speaking reality of life.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Felicity001:
Waking an elderly person out of your car is disrespectful and foolish such a person will never attain old age if they do they will have a frustrated and lonely live that no young person will ever want to be found around them or help them out with anything.

Listen, life is a karma, you reap what you sow take it or leave it... The creator of the universe has made it so nothing will ever change it.

If cheerfulgiver likes let him rant with his stupid and curseless insults it won't work over me... Me na Lion I be, a diety himself... I don sitdon chop with juju b4, had different encounters with spirit also them no fit arm me let alone an ordinary human being with no form of spiritual powers or understanding. Cheerfulgiver end is near... We all can already see that in his pride and uncoated unttrancess.
If he sows working hard to buy his mom a car, he won't reap having to deal with Uber riders.

Also, respect is reciprocal In Lagos, Abuja, New York, ALL OVER THE WORLD. The "elderly" tag has been abused enough, and it ended last decade.

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
[s]
Felicity001:

Sorry sir I beg to differ on that cherrful's case... You of all people should understand how an average elderly people especially the women behave, most of them haven't even taken a taxi b4 so their children or grand children usually request for them and most of the time they would want you to take their preferred route or drive like the old man their husband is... Their children usually discuss these things with them at home and how bolt drivers can be so crafty and cunny so you just have to tolerate and manage their excesses for the little period you ride with them.

What i did when I had a similar issue like his was call the daughter of the man that ordered the ride and she transferred the balance to me the next day, it's simple... Waking an elderly person out of your car is disrespectful and foolish such a person will never attain old age if they do they will have a frustrated and lonely live that no young person will ever want to be found around them or help them out with anything.

There are better ways to handle issues not always being hostile, aggressive, inconsiderate and inpatient, yet same person will come up to criticise another man that fought to get his pay, tell me how such a person will prosper.

He will the gods want to kill he will first make mad. So the guy is in that stage of madness. I'm not wishing him bad oh, just speaking reality of life.
[/s]You're an emotional fucktard_

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spartacus11(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
the moment driver calls, that is when i start checking the app to see his or her movement. the reason i don’t call are all over post above and previous page,

Driver calls- where are you

Me- i give a landmark of where i am standing, if i am a little far from the main road, i tell them the street i am walking out from, that i am walking towards the road.

deedee44:

You don't even bother to check on your app whether driver is on his/her way or not?
I don't call riders till I get to pickup location unless it's a trip close to my heart grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Mhm what a life!
Can someone actually explain offline trips , how it benefits both rider n drivers or affects them.
PS I’m a newbie that’s why I’m asking sirs/ma
bolutic:
LESSON FOR OFFLINE GUYS
My junior bother was using is car as taxi back in d days where no uber or bolt and I Indriver from obalende to ikoyi Golf 3 is hot cake that time he took a guy for a ride the guy like his car so the guy request for a charter twice a week and he do pay my brother more a trip of 2k he will pay 5k trip of 5k will pay 10k he try to build trust with my brother sometimes they go places together branch joints to drink before they drink he will pay him good cash.
After 2month the day he wanted to snatch the car he plan every thing well he took him to a guy place to share money together the two car snatcher guy share 100k remain 17k they gave my brother as his own share because they have built trust with him they went to joint as usual to drink they drug the beer with sleeping drug since the beer parlour knows they came together they said my brother is drunk they carry him to the car and zoom off on getting to iyana oworo car wash side the drop him beside the road. A good samaritan use his small phone to call my number since he save my no as my big brother and the good samaritan beg me not to put him in trouble I told him u do well if u don't call we can't see him I beg him to stay with him am coming he took 4days before he wakes up in hospital .up till todays we did not see the car again.pls offline guys pls take it easy be wise .those asking for offline u don't know there motive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Reminds me of one that added N1000 naira for me when the guy I took her to meet came to pay only for her to chat me the following night asking if I stay alone after we had exchanged pleasantries.

I played along for a moment and told her I stay alone. She said she also stays alone and that she was quite bored and would like to come over.

Laago mewa ale cheesy

Alaye, me I don marry o, and I don't stay alone. I live with my wife and son.

Na so I discharge her and also blocked her everywhere.
Haha it's not good na. You know what it takes for a lady to summon enough courage to toast a guy smiley

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Conner44:

are you interested in buying the laptop? i have another one for sale, UK used with the same specifications as the one below but only this one has a bigger 1 terrabyte HDD drive and far better battery backup all for a competitively low price of N90k only.

if anyone needs this type of laptop just holler at me, for drivers on this thread i will give a discount of 10% off wink

dru23 thanks for the advert
Core i5
500gb SSD
8gb RAM
15" 15.6" inches screen
2.5/2.6ghz processor speed
Graphics card with 2gb dedicated memory.

Do you have the above spec, may be higher but definitely not below. New or used.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
The hype over this guy... It's as if Messi no longer exists. No one cares.
That's why Companies don't joke with the media.
The media hype in the premier League cannot be compared to any other league.

Basically Ronaldo is driving Uber in Lagos, Messi is driving in Zamfara

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4039) (4040) (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) (4045) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Donphilex(m), skillip(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.