Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729050 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) (4140) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Even voted for his buddy...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmyN(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
There is a thin line between "catching cruise" and being an online troll. It was funny while it lasted, but this thread is becoming toxic. Sheath the sword y'all.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Request Don enter. No time for efulefus.

Told you fools I don't get sick. That hospital bed you've been mentioning since, will soon be your portion.

Outta here.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
Those of you using MTN network to work una dooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
Pls lets be civilzed na.
Felicity,
Haba
Let's not get accustomed to using foul language. Abeg
Cheerfulgiver, Baz001, Felicity
This banter is getting out of hand.
I want to appeal to you all to pls let it lie,
It's possible you are catching cruise but what we read here potrays something more toxic.
Pls if there's a urge to comment let's use word that are not demeaning.
I beg
I beg
I beg

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
For the first time (1 month plus), since I started this job... 2 ragamuffins entered my car enroute last part of langbasa(red flag 1).

My mind was restless already as I don mark dat area as a no go area for me( red flag 2)

Trip was on a 1hr 45 mins from mobolaji Johnson place lekki phase 1.... 1.6x. (omo, who I be? At least cash go flow in, but my spirit was nose diving).

Boom!!! B4 the traffic light, they pleaded I help them hide weed and drugs for them inside the car. I thank Jehovah, my spirit no fail me.

I told them I can't, no where could be safe to hide it and the police always search. I was ready to stop in the middle of the road sef

As they were talking, I told them I am ending the trip right away, I can't continue. I don't even want to risk anything.

They begged I dropped them at ikate to pick bike that bike will be safer for them. I said better.
Trip was 800 already. I dash am to Dem. Cleared off the road, searched my car and thank Jehovah once again.

I can't risk a trip of 3-4k to bail myself with 200k. Ndi ala.

Everyone shine ur eyes o.

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by childofgrace2k: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
ReadaDream:
This girl cried from Quilox to her destination. sad

I had thesame experience with a girl I picked from an Hotel in Chevy view estate sometimes ago. She entered the front seat and she started crying. I needed to ask what the problem was. Then still crying, she said the Man she came to meet only paid her 40k for spending the Night with him, that the love-vendor that connected her to the man told her the Man would pay her well, that's the reason she didn't bargain with the Man from beginning.

She said "Can you imagine this Man Fu.cked me overnight like three times , and still did it this morning, even at his age, he could still make love like that, From this 40k, the love-vendor that connected me will take 10k, my transport 10k, at the end na only 20k go remain for my hand

She said the Man will be in his late 50s.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Antidisestablishmentarianism!!! cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
childofgrace2k:
I had thesame experience with a girl I picked from an Hotel in Chevy view estate sometimes ago. She entered the front seat and she started crying. I needed to ask what the problem was. Then still crying, she said the Man she came to meet only paid her 40k for spending the Night with him, that the love-vendor that connected her to the man told her the Man would pay her well, that's the reason she didn't bargain with the Man from beginning.

She said "Can you imagine this Man bleeped me overnight like three times , and still did it this morning, even at his age, he could still mess like that, From this 40k, the love-vendor that connected me will take 10k, my transport 10k, at the end na only 20k go remain for my hand"

So she went home with 20k in less than 12 hours? That's more than Felicity's daily earnings grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
How will it be sustainable when you sell laptop bags in your spare time. Ko possible now.

How is it sustainable when you can’t sustain ordinary posting of dashboards (revolution) and your spare time vacation is in rehab Dubai grin

You can’t even sustain driving yourself you had to take danfo grin

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Request Don enter. No time for efulefus.

Told you fools I don't get sick. That hospital bed you've been mentioning since, will soon be your portion.

Outta here.

First request after 2weeks,

Outta
grin

Finally d guy has escaped rehab.
I pity your riders and other road users

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lush100:
Pls lets be civilzed na.
Felicity,
Haba
Let's not get accustomed to using foul language. Abeg
Cheerfulgiver, Baz001, Felicity
This banter is getting out of hand.
I want to appeal to you all to pls let it lie,
It's possible you are catching cruise but what we read here potrays something more toxic.
Pls if there's a urge to comment let's use word that are not demeaning.
I beg
I beg
I beg

I'm not Jesus o bro
I won't insult or curse anyone first
Neither will I attack anyone first
But touch the tail of a sleeping hungry Lion? Then you've have your carcass starring at you in the face because I'm gonna pour out my entire arsenal on you.

This I've done and wil keep doing.

I'm a hoodlumgrin
I accept no apology for an offensegrin

But for the now I've let that mad man dance to the sounds of the spirits that controls him
because i don't talk to mad people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
So she went home with 20k in less than 12 hours? That's more than Felicity's daily earnings grin

How about yours?

juju man

Oya ala... Taa!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
childofgrace2k:

She said "Can you imagine this Man Fu.cked me overnight like three times , and still did it this morning, even at his age, he could still make love like that, From this 40k, the love-vendor that connected me will take 10k, my transport 10k, at the end na only 20k go remain for my hand

Omo, 40k for a night.. and I've been running around lavos since morning like a headless chicken grin

Anyway, at least she traded something for the money.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
Make una dey check una time oo.

I come in peace.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nexttpage:
You can say that again. grin
I lived there for 11 years. Fakunle precisely, close to ogo oluwa

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
BAZA001 UR MOUTH SHARP OOOOOO, ABI NA U DEY ALWAYS POST SAVAGE RESSPONSE FOR TWITTER shocked

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
childofgrace2k:

She probably didn't enjoy the marathon at all grin

She must really feel disgusted. She made 20k and she's crying? grin

Some of her mates in Heaven's, Festac town, don chop like 6 sausages this night, yet dem never reach 8k (Gross, not net)

A lucky Olosho she is grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
izzou:

Some of her mates in Heaven's, Festac town, don chop like 6 sausages this night, yet dem never reach 8k (Gross, not net)

My dear brother, please help me break this part down. I no too dey understand English.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
Baz, where do you see all these memes....
..... From the dancing aeroplane, to the afro guy with puffed cheeks.. grin

Omo, the last few pages, was really hilarious...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
donfortune48:

My dear brother, please help me break this part down. I no too dey understand English.

Errmm...I meant they ate sausages.

Those ones inside Shawarma..... something like that....

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
izzou:

Errmm...I meant they ate sausages.

Those ones inside Shawarma..... something like that....

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oh!! Oh!! Oh!!

That type you usually buy for pocohantas?
The one she always use in her regular kitchen recipe?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
donfortune48:

Oh!! Oh!! Oh!!

That type you usually buy for ?
The one she always use in her regular kitchen recipe?

undecided

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
ThatNiccur:

On the other hand, e be like say you don wan dey loose your cool...you no need am man, no need to return the energy, no need to change yours, keep up the cruise energy, e dey go well.

Calm

Bazooo...u see your life...some people just use u as entertainment and source for cruise...
Hmmm... "keep up the cruise energy". A grown ass man with wife and kids, it would be nice if at least you pay for this cruise he is delivering for u guys.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Trip never end?

11:51pm and you're still driving. But you claim to be LazyD, to deceive those foolish enough to believe you... Fcking hypocrite.... Do as I say, not as I do.

I don decode that guy since..anybody wey follow am go enter gutter

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:01am On Oct 10, 2021
Phargbemmy:

Bro this has been the case even since the world came into being.

Let the eering teams sheath their sword. Best advise one man for himself.

Run your race according to your strength, don't force anyone to be you cos as an individual we are unique in our own special way.

Peace.

More importantly don't discourage, trick or decieve others, cos trickery and deceit is an offence in the eyes of God and man.
Bazoo has actually been revolutionized but for cruise, pride or whatever reason, he will not confess, he still wants to wallow in his failed ideology. Supported by people who are selling lip gloss grin yahoo boys and drug addicts.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:15am On Oct 10, 2021
geezyk:
This one na error oo, the screenshot i shared says otherwise, if what you said was true, I shouldn't even get one penny, cos I started and ended immediately at the destination.

Tot I told u why that happened. Because you had gotten to destination. If u had started ur trip midway u would get only what u drive d remainder of your trip.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:26am On Oct 10, 2021
Felicity001:

Run for dare life

See who is advising someone on cars. Chai...eyes have seen things.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:30am On Oct 10, 2021
Billyddude:
Before u as a newbie follow those claiming to be making millions, a matrix bolt driver had a terrible accident on third mainland bridge early this morning.died instantly..some say he slept off on wheels, others say over speding....but then he is dead.....the video is on drivers whatsapp group

May the soul of the dead rest in peace.
And shame, shame, shame on u for bringing this here only to link it to making millions on dashboard.
Did u know this fellow? Did he tell u he made millions?? Or that he was pursuing dashboard postings

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:32am On Oct 10, 2021
Felicity001:

Hahaha!

I just dey look dey laugh!

na today?

As a graphic guru I know all these things right from the onset.

That guy is a cheat.

grin

Oga, u don't know anything.
The one that was in ur face, staring at u, u no see. Graphic guru ko graphic guru ni

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 12:49am On Oct 10, 2021
childofgrace2k:

Abeg...how mush be minimum wage?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) (4140) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.